On 5/16/2020 at 5:11 PM, mcnv said:

It's a problem with SavageCabbages Animation and Patch for Animation if what I've found was correct.

I rolled back to Cabbage 1.1 and reinstalled patches for animations but it's still not working. Do I really need to disable the patches for AAF to work again? or do I just need to manually replace a specific file?

6 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

I rolled back to Cabbage 1.1 and reinstalled patches for animations but it's still not working. Do I really need to disable the patches for AAF to work again? or do I just need to manually replace a specific file?

I was having trouble even after the update, and simply couldn't figure out what was throwing up the issues.  So I completely uninstalled all AAF and related files and reinstalled them using SayKoRn's Guide. That worked like a charm.

The errors were, from what I scribbled down were something like: Warning [086] ghoulstage01 animation ID not found (No ID) & Warning [085] Animation Vad_Gorilla01 is below minimum required length.

I loaded the game after each step to ensure no issues. And now it's running with no issues.

7 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

I rolled back to Cabbage 1.1 and reinstalled patches for animations but it's still not working. Do I really need to disable the patches for AAF to work again? or do I just need to manually replace a specific file?

When removing or adding animations you need to reinstall patch's.

10 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Я откатился на Cabbage 1.1 и переустановил патчи для анимации, но она все еще не работает. Мне действительно нужно отключить патчи, чтобы AAF снова работал? или мне просто нужно вручную заменить определенный файл?

Everything works grea AAF133  And  Savadge Cabane 1.2

26 minutes ago, devilshit said:

Everything works fine but before the animation begins there is a black loading screen for a few seconds. Is this normal and is there anyway to disable it?

Not if your just using AAF to start the animation scene, It's more then likely the black screen is caused by what ever mod your using to start the scene with.

45 minutes ago, devilshit said:

Everything works fine but before the animation begins there is a black loading screen for a few seconds. Is this normal and is there anyway to disable it?

I think the Black screen happens if the actors need to teleport to a location or if there is no undressing animation. Maybe it also happens if you are in first person when the animation is about to start.

9 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

I think the Black screen happens if the actors need to teleport to a location or if there is no undressing animation. Maybe it also happens if you are in first person when the animation is about to start.

Pretty much happens to me everytime before animation starts in third and first person. Also what do you mean by undressing animation? 

I had to do a reinstall of Fallout out because a mod corrupted my game really bad.  After updating AAF, it doesn't work. Doesn't show on screen, nor does the home button work.  And in Vortex it says aaf.esm is not a valid plugin. Never sen that before. Have been using AAF from day one. Anyone have any ideas.  

I've got a weird issue where the freecam is stuck on the x and y axis but not the z axis this issue is not present on new saves I think it was something I broke in console ages ago but no idea how to fix it. Only other commands related to tfc either freeze time and actors for good screenshots or change the camera speed no mention of altering the axis of the freecam. Anyone ever had this happen top them?

Sry if this has been asked before but I have a problem with actor scaling:

Everytime I start an animation through the AAF wizard, the duplicate actor(s) will be scaled to 0.98 like my player character. I disabled the option scale_actors_for_animations in the AAF_settings.ini without any effect. Any idea, why this option is always active for me?

And is it possible (maybe in a future release) to force scale actors to a defined value? Would be useful e.g. for feral ghouls which always spawn at a random scale.

9 hours ago, SCZero said:

Sry if this has been asked before but I have a problem with actor scaling:

Everytime I start an animation through the AAF wizard, the duplicate actor(s) will be scaled to 0.98 like my player character. I disabled the option scale_actors_for_animations in the AAF_settings.ini without any effect. Any idea, why this option is always active for me?

And is it possible (maybe in a future release) to force scale actors to a defined value? Would be useful e.g. for feral ghouls which always spawn at a random scale.

AAF allows you to make your own ini file with only the settings changes you would like to make in it. One of the mods you have installed probably includes an ini file that sets the scaling option to true.

53 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

AAF allows you to make your own ini file with only the settings changes you would like to make in it. One of the mods you have installed probably includes an ini file that sets the scaling option to true.

I know Atomic Lust has an option to install one.  There may be others but that one leaps to mind.

Hi, I have recently installed Fallout 4 again through this guide 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-13may2020/

(Very simple and effective guide)

After setting up, everything was running pretty well. then I noticed a problem.

199547857_Fallout45_21_20209_49_24PM.png.be5932dc6c297bd8ff442f0fb2cbc64b.png

when these animation starts actors just gets stuck together with their clothes, nothing happens.

It says about animations not having minimum requirements of 350 miliseconds.

Other Animations work fine..

Any help is appreciated.. 

And thanks for this amazing mod..

20200523182533_1.jpg.25c96bdbf52f5a61b1b4297647953f2a.jpg

sorry for bringing this up (it was discussed befor), AAF stops loading by 30 % everytime i need to uninstall all animations, everytime i install the Creaturepack v 3.0 it stucks.(picture)

so my Question; is this a Problem where there will be a fix, or is it my mistake? I will leave you a screenshot.

And thanks for reply

14 hours ago, Edzio said:

Hi, I have recently installed Fallout 4 again through this guide 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-13may2020/

(Very simple and effective guide)

After setting up, everything was running pretty well. then I noticed a problem.

199547857_Fallout45_21_20209_49_24PM.png.be5932dc6c297bd8ff442f0fb2cbc64b.png

when these animation starts actors just gets stuck together with their clothes, nothing happens.

It says about animations not having minimum requirements of 350 miliseconds.

Other Animations work fine..

Any help is appreciated.. 

And thanks for this amazing mod..

The animation config in that pack need to be updated so that the animation loops aren't so short. The game engine starts to ignore animation requests if they are made faster than 350 milliseconds apart.

13 hours ago, ju876 said:

20200523182533_1.jpg.25c96bdbf52f5a61b1b4297647953f2a.jpg

sorry for bringing this up (it was discussed befor), AAF stops loading by 30 % everytime i need to uninstall all animations, everytime i install the Creaturepack v 3.0 it stucks.(picture)

so my Question; is this a Problem where there will be a fix, or is it my mistake? I will leave you a screenshot.

And thanks for reply

It is probably due to bad XML config in your build.

But, if someone can narrow down the exact cause then I could make AAF recover better. That still wouldn't fix missing animations, etc. due to bad config.

@dagobaking

First of all, thanks for this wonder you are doing

I have started reading the AAF wiki. I am interested in learning about clothing management. And I have found this:

AAF: AAF_API.GetAPI (). ApplyEquipmentSet (PlayerRef, "yourEquipmentSetID")

1-If I have not misunderstood it, it means that you can change outfits (previously configured) both in the player and in the npcs, regardless of whether there is an animation working?

2-If correct, could the change of clothes respond to in-game events? (previously registered, of course), for example, OnPlayerSleepStart, and so on?

3-If all this I say is true, would it be technically possible currently to configure those equipmentsets within the game? (through some mod, obviously)

Thank you

4 hours ago, antoniut said:

1-If I have not misunderstood it, it means that you can change outfits (previously configured) both in the player and in the npcs, regardless of whether there is an animation working?

Yes. That is correct. You can apply an equipmentSet through Papyrus without an animation going.

2-If correct, could the change of clothes respond to in-game events? (previously registered, of course), for example, OnPlayerSleepStart, and so on?

You could create a Papyrus script that registers for those events and then applies an equipmentSet at that time. Yes.

3-If all this I say is true, would it be technically possible currently to configure those equipmentsets within the game? (through some mod, obviously)

You need to make the equipmentSets with XML. So, that couldn't really be done in-game. But, you could make a few different equipmentSets in the XML and then have in-game options to switch between those.