17 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

As far as I can tell the Atomic lust FF and FM xml's are patch's as they are not installed by the atomic lust mod version 2-6-1b.

to find this out I simply opened the mod zip archive and explored the folders.

That may be what I want to say.

Of course, this has nothing to do with atomic lust, just an example.

It's easy to see the error messages displayed through the debug mode when AAF is stuck, but which XML is wrong? What is the result of the update? Which XML and which XML content conflict? Not everyone is very clear, otherwise they will not ask.

14 minutes ago, kziitd said:

That may be what I want to say.

Of course, this has nothing to do with atomic lust, just an example.

It's easy to see the error messages displayed through the debug mode when AAF is stuck, but which XML is wrong? What is the result of the update? Which XML and which XML content conflict? Not everyone is very clear, otherwise they will not ask.

point taken.

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Did you use the sex change command on your game?  The mod gives a doppleganger of your character. I assume that if it was originally a different sex , then it might just swap out to that one during scenes. Might not be the issue but .... at least I tried :D

Also I'd try posting on the Discord server for quicker turn around of support...

I never used the sexchange command...But come to think of it, I did use looksmenu mirror to edit my appearance, then this started.

Also, thanks for the tip. I will jump on there later today. :)

On 11.06.2020 at 22:57, maddadicusrex said:

Попробуйте получить более раннюю версию AAF. Ни одно из последних обновлений AAF не было стабильным. Я использую AAF версии 121 с последними обновленными пакетами анимации без проблем. Что-нибудь после этой версии было для меня неуместным ...

What kind of nonsense  All versions of AAF work for me like a clock  And AAF 133 work completely instead Indarello now gum overlay is in Ulfbret patch and with it AAF133 works !!!

5 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Да, я читал руководство по установке? Да, я серьезно прочитал

это все круто, я потратил последние 7 месяцев на модификацию FO4 только для того, чтобы удалить его. Я закончил с Fallout 4 навсегда  

спасибо за предложения о том, как исправить 

I catch the word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I'd wait until there is serious headway into fixing this animation patching issues. It seems to be the most confusing and to be honest, my hardest part of installing AAF and getting it right. Basic AAF is done and good to go (for pose and such) Adult animations and their patches for penis and other ..is a different matter. I can do it and usually can with a few re-reads and testing figure out where I went wrong (and I do go wrong) and fix it. however, I have been kicking around here since 2012 and modding (testing many, many mods for authors over these years) both during and before this time. It is a long time and a lot of experience (I often take for granted) that i am calling on. I fully understand and can feel for those that run into confusing and difficulties with a framework as complex as as AAF (with the adult content of course, not the basic setup)

every thing worked great  until i did the 3 updates   Savage and BP70's and the AAF  now AAF wont run at all  i do have my game backed up on a storage drive it's  not like i have to do a download to reinstall it as much as i love fallout 4  i am sure ill be back playing  sooner then later  spent lots of hr's working on  fallout

7 months 30 hrs here 20 there 10 here few day there and so on  hr's  staying up hr's 

time to brake my brain hurts  ya know..  

6 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

every thing worked great  until i did the 3 updates   Savage and BP70's and the AAF  now AAF wont run at all  i do have my game backed up on a storage drive it's  not like i have to do a download to reinstall it as much as i love fallout 4  i am sure ill be back playing  sooner then later  spent lots of hr's working on  fallout

7 months 30 hrs here 20 there 10 here few day there and so on  hr's  staying up hr's 

I already have a new eleventh passage  Start everything from the beginning do not get discouraged

1 hour ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

I already have a new eleventh passage  Start everything from the beginning do not get discouraged

all ready removed  did that last night everything  from steam to mod manager all files all saved mods 

Time for me to get back in The music studio  any ways  

22 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Am I the only one that got the notice of a F4SE update version 6.21 a few days ago? I am using the new version. Would that be a problem with  AAF 133 stuck at 30% loading screen. Vortex was the one that notified me of it being available. I have not found much buzz otherwise..

+1 on using the 6.21 F4SE and stuck at 30%. If it is a missing mod - is there any log that would show us what it is? AAF Debug is no help.

12 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Well if / when you do return.. do like I do and keep the mods installed in the manager but disabled etc until you are 100% confident that all is good to go. Sounds like if you did that ( not sure if you didn't) then just a install of the previous versions would help solve the problem.

40 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Am I the only one that got the notice of a F4SE update version 6.21 a few days ago? I am using the new version. Would that be a problem with  AAF 133 stuck at 30% loading screen. Vortex was the one that notified me of it being available. I have not found much buzz otherwise..

Well if there was an update, could cause some trouble if AAF wasn't updated for it. Doubt it because @dagobaking is usually right on top of things but...

I haven't been over to Discord as much as I have had in the past (even though I don't have an active install.. to try to keep sharp) I'd suggest a but of a read and Q&A there on some of these issues. Might get some direct answers. :D

14 hours ago, K-aW-tEk said:

I never used the sexchange command...But come to think of it, I did use looksmenu mirror to edit my appearance, then this started.

Also, thanks for the tip. I will jump on there later today. :)

I have used Looks menu even from command and didn't have any issues. Perhaps though. If so easy fix (or I suspect) go before in save and try. Or start a fresh game ... shouldn't have that problem then (would also solve a corrupt save to boot :D)

13 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

What kind of nonsense  All versions of AAF work for me like a clock  And AAF 133 work completely instead Indarello now gum overlay is in Ulfbret patch and with it AAF133 works !!!

Some have problems, Could even have hardware issues. I have had issues in the past I thought was an author only to find out my memory was going bad in the computer... ;) True story!

12 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

Take a much deserved break. Then if you are up to it.. give it a another try without those added animations and the new AAF. Might be a glitch. I'd check with those authors as well to see if they found a problem on their mods that have been patched or being worked on ;)

3 hours ago, Zizzpa said:

all ready removed  did that last night everything  from steam to mod manager all files all saved mods 

Time for me to get back in The music studio  any ways  

Rock on!

16 hours ago, kziitd said:

I think it's because assuming that AAF has no problem updating itself, it's just that the backwardness of patches or the updating of animation or mod changes the content of XML. If you don't understand what they are doing before, then you don't understand where the mistake is.

You know an improperly updated AAF can cause some issues with an ongoing game.... ;) I have had troubles myself with that. Mostly I don't currently because I don't upgrade between any serious play though. Have you checked into/ did the proper steps to upgrade the mod?

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

FSE v6.21 was released about two month's ago?

4 hours ago, mashup47 said:

FSE v6.21 was released about two month's ago?

Only found out through Vortex notifying me during mod update scan a few days ago. Bottom line, AAF's last update says only F4SE 6.20. I can play with AAF 121, 117 etc., but all of Dago's last updates will not load on my game. My game screen actually grays out for a few seconds before showing stop at 30%. That is not a my game issue, but an AAF problem. If other folks have no issues, but based on the reports I keep seeing here and on Nexus,  more than a handful do, then I guess 85% success rate with gamers must be good enough to say current AAF is working. Allows most to sleep well at night while the rest of us try workarounds. AAF 121 works great for me. Good luck with AAF 133 and beyond..

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You know an improperly updated AAF can cause some issues with an ongoing game.... ;) I have had troubles myself with that. Mostly I don't currently because I don't upgrade between any serious play though. Have you checked into/ did the proper steps to upgrade the mod?

I don't have AAF problem myself. In the past, I have shown the error information due to the problem of animation name. After I modified the animation name in an XML, the error information will no longer be displayed. I think the name mismatch problem comes from the inconsistency between a theme patch and the animation itself.

But I only know to modify the name in that XML. The function of other XML has not been fully understood.

So I think a lot of people may be able to correct their error messages directly if they know which XML is wrong.

2 hours ago, kziitd said:

I don't have AAF problem myself. In the past, I have shown the error information due to the problem of animation name. After I modified the animation name in an XML, the error information will no longer be displayed. I think the name mismatch problem comes from the inconsistency between a theme patch and the animation itself.

But I only know to modify the name in that XML. The function of other XML has not been fully understood.

So I think a lot of people may be able to correct their error messages directly if they know which XML is wrong.

If I seen that and confirmed a correction worked, I'd let the author know. Might be something they just missed. It happens ;)

As for the rest of the function, perhaps try hanging around the AAF discord and ask to start learning. I know I have seen info on the stripping options and some others. I've not had any time to actually sit down and try to learn it. But it is there. Might take a bit for them to start to know you and you might have to offer to help with some of the mundane udpates to xmls to get deeper than the most basic but I can see it possible.

12 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Я единственный, кто получил уведомление об обновлении F4SE версии 6.21 несколько дней назад? Я использую новую версию. Будет ли это проблема с AAF 133, застрявшим на 30% экрана загрузки. Вихрь был тот, кто уведомил меня о его доступности. Я не нашел много шума в противном случае ..

Three weeks ago i tried  06 21 and everything worked and AAF also worked  I saw that the autor had AAF in demand  06 20 so i diddnt swing the topic

22 hours ago, fred200 said:

+1 при использовании 6.21 F4SE и застрял на 30%. Если это отсутствующий мод - есть ли журнал, который бы показал нам, что это такое? AAF Debug не помогает.

Just checked again 06 21  everything works fine with  AAF 133 

I just updated to 133 from 108 and now it's broke at 30%. Been trying to work around it with the patches but nothing's been working. Unfortunately I accidentally deleted my old version so if anyone has a rollback I'd appreciate the help.

Edit: Just rolled back to 107.1 via nexus. Still broken. Must have messed around too much trying to fix the thing.

Edit 2: Got it to work to 80%. Now the issue is that I don't have a compatible version of F4SE. Unfortunately the F4SE version that works with 107.1 does not work with the latest version of Fallout 4 so I gotta get 108 again somehow or I'm SOL. Alternatively, I can run the gauntlet again and try to make 133 work but I think I've racked my head over this too much for one week. Time to actually play a game.

Sheesh, the shit I do to jack off after work.

20 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

AAF 121

mashup47  Yep that was the one that worked great until the 133 so i don't know man i evan tried to re use the 121 nothing worked 

all i know is there is no way in hell i will be downloading any more fallout 4 mods

i have to use my cell phone for connection to begin with  using that  i spent a lot of money and gigs 7 months  it took me 50 $$ for every 8 gigs i used   because  where i live here is no internet  connection  Evan the sat company said no because of tress  blocking  Oh well  game is gone now any ways  i do have a Back up copy of the game it self  no mods

Nor will i ever spend that kind of money again to mod fallout 4