@dagobaking Something weird I have found, related to redressing function, so I was testing some animations manually through wizard. I set the redress delay to 30 seconds, after testing one animation and quit the scene, and about 10 seconds later I started another scene, my player doppelganger suddenly redress during the second scene with everything AND with incorrect object modification I made to my equipment. I suspect the redress function isn't canceled when it should be canceled if another scene is started before the delay timer reached.

This glitch causes doppelganger to redress everything during second scene and the glitch also causes doppelganger to copy only base equipment without any object modification to the scene.

Probable solution: Cancel redress function if another scene is started involving the same actor before redress delay timer reaches.

1 hour ago, eightballyuri said:

so after the update i ran into this what is racelist attribute missing from ActerTypeDog is actorType XML?

Polistiro's "AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2" has an invalid Dogs_actorTypeData.xml.  That same file might also exist in other animation patches.  It's not really important since the actorTypeData that comes with AAF handles those.  If you want to fix it, change the line in that file to

<actorType form="00021AD0" id="ActorTypeDog" raceList="RaiderDog,Dogmeat,ViciousDog"/>

i'm not really understanding the unequip section of installing.
are the listing for compatibility and max compatibility options  to be untouched when removing equipment?
for instance they both say "eyes" which i assume glasses. would the character keep them on when all else is removed? 

(the wording isn't clear to me)

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I will take a look. But, that issue may be fixable by re-requip XML using resetAll instead of the older separately listed items method.

Where do I put the "resetAll"? Inside condition?:

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
        <condition>
                 resetAll
        </condition>
</equipmentSet>

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Polistiro's "AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2" has an invalid Dogs_actorTypeData.xml.  That same file might also exist in other animation patches.  It's not really important since the actorTypeData that comes with AAF handles those.  If you want to fix it, change the line in that file to

<actorType form="00021AD0" id="ActorTypeDog" raceList="RaiderDog,Dogmeat,ViciousDog"/>

oh ok thats it. thanks a lot

12 hours ago, redlantern said:

i'm not really understanding the unequip section of installing.
are the listing for compatibility and max compatibility options  to be untouched when removing equipment?
for instance they both say "eyes" which i assume glasses. would the character keep them on when all else is removed? 

(the wording isn't clear to me)

I don't follow the question?

11 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Where do I put the "resetAll"? Inside condition?:

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
        <condition>
                 resetAll
        </condition>
</equipmentSet>

It is explained here: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/XML/equipmentSet.md#!equipmentset

12 hours ago, dagobaking said:

i mean i dont understand what max compatibility and compatibility do exactly in the installer. i see that they both give example of equipment slots for example Eyes. do both options make it so my character keeps Eye equipment on during animations?

2 hours ago, redlantern said:

i mean i dont understand what max compatibility and compatibility do exactly in the installer. i see that they both give example of equipment slots for example Eyes. do both options make it so my character keeps Eye equipment on during animations?

Those aren't examples of slots. They are a list of the slots that the option unequips.

Anybody else having issues with the strapon being equipped HELLA slow on the player... like 5-10 seconds. Also happens every time I change positions. Doesn't matter what strapon/equipment set, or what xml set. Doesn't matter if called from script or the AAF hotkey. 

Strapon equips normally on NPC when same positions called with player as actor 0, (and preseumably with 2 npcs though not tested yet)

I dunno how long this problem has existed as I probably haven't called an animation with the player using a strapon for quite a while. Most of the time Hardship puts them on raiders in my gameplay so... I just may not have noticed it till now. 

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Anybody else having issues with the strapon being equipped HELLA slow on the player... like 5-10 seconds. Also happens every time I change positions. Doesn't matter what strapon/equipment set, or what xml set. Doesn't matter if called from script or the AAF hotkey. 

Strapon equips normally on NPC when same positions called with player as actor 0, (and preseumably with 2 npcs though not tested yet)

I dunno how long this problem has existed as I probably haven't called an animation with the player using a strapon for quite a while. Most of the time Hardship puts them on raiders in my gameplay so... I just may not have noticed it till now. 

I can confirm that this problem DOES NOT happen in the only older AAF I have laying around: 110. I obviously couldn't test it with the newest XMLs but I used the last old set of adjusted Leito XMLs I made for Hardship which exhibited the problem with The current AAF.  I tested it with both the One Patch and standalone An3k Strapons and both behaved as they should with 110. Otherwise everything installed was the same (and up to date) between tests.

I didn't notice the problem till today so It could go back anywhere from the current AAF beta to the one after AAF 110@dagobaking

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Thank you for the info.

There was an equipment-on-pc-only related bug that I found recently and fixed. Will be in next release. It might be the issue here.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:18 AM, dagobaking said:

animation packs with positionTrees crashing on boot ("stuck at 30%"")

I have updated some mods and animations recently (list below) and now AAF loads but gets stuck at 30%.

-AAF Creature Resource

-AAF Violate

-Indarello's Animation patch

-AAF (from 133 to 139)

Which of them can be the cause of this?

20 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have updated some mods and animations recently (list below) and now AAF loads but gets stuck at 30%.

-AAF Creature Resource

-AAF Violate

-Indarello's Animation patch

-AAF (from 133 to 139)

Which of them can be the cause of this?

AAF 133 loads for me and I play with Indarello's Patch, but 139 was a total bust using the same mods. There is a great thread setting up your AAF with the latest mods. Also lists mods that no longer work. Fixed my stop at 30% problem but not so for version 139..

21 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you for the info.

There was an equipment-on-pc-only related bug that I found recently and fixed. Will be in next release. It might be the issue here.

I switched to "resetall" in equipment xml, but the bug still appears.

My AAF re-equip delay is set to 30 seconds.

Step to reproduce:

For example: AAF Violate Scene:

Before First scene starts: PC undressed properly and gets equipped with Devious Devices/Real Handcuffs as configured in Violate MCM.

First scene starts: playing animation, animation ends. Then there will be a short dialogue in-between violate scene, PC still undressed.

Second scene starts: animation plays, during the animation, PC gets re-dressed in full equipment with incorrect object modification (For example, if I have an armor piece that I have modified its color from default black to white, it will dress the PC with default color). Animation ends.

My best guess according to my limited knowledge: The re-equip thread that is running isn't being checked if the second scene has started before delay timer has reached?

2 hours ago, xluxlu said:

If I may, I have upgraded to version 1.39, however, even without LL mods its stucks at 20%. Even the debug mod doesn't work. What may I do?

Me personally I would do a reinstall with a clean save And double check everything. But before doing that you could check your AAF install with the Game file verification App (GFV.EXE) which is found on the AAF discord channel here :https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z .

10 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Me personally I would do a reinstall with a clean save And double check everything. But before doing that you could check your AAF install with the Game file verification App (GFV.EXE) which is found on the AAF discord channel here :https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z .

I have even started a new game, should I re-install fallout 4? before upload AAF to 1.59 everything was fine. This is the screenshot of Game Verification App

image.png.148a7d95a27f3873a01c48415c0f48cb.png

EDIT: I fixed it, it seems it was NexusModMannager who had the previous setup AAF 1.53 on the virtual installation. 

Hi there,

I've searched around the topics but was unable to find the fix regarding a problem I found where after loading the script and all, the camera got stuck no matter which animation was chosen. Toggling tfc through console also did nothing, I was also unable to press any AAF related buttons (Page Up/Down, End, Delete, Equipment toggle) except the Escape menu button. Also to mention that my AAF got stuck at 90% which might cause the stuck camera problem (?) although the animation work just fine. I'm sorry if I might have accidentally skipped the fix that was found in this site related to my problem, and instead write another report in this topic.

Thanks before!

2 hours ago, xluxlu said:

I have even started a new game, should I re-install fallout 4? before upload AAF to 1.59 everything was fine. This is the screenshot of Game Verification App

image.png.148a7d95a27f3873a01c48415c0f48cb.png

EDIT: I fixed it, it seems it was NexusModMannager who had the previous setup AAF 1.53 on the virtual installation. 

No need to uninstall Fallout.

This seems to me to be a load order issue so I would double check animation's and patch's are up to date and in order with the guide that your following as there has been a few updates in the last 2 week's with patch's and load order's. But ultimately for the Best answer I would ask on the AAF discord channel.

29 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

No need to uninstall Fallout.

This seems to me to be a load order issue so I would double check animation's and patch's are up to date and in order with the guide that your following as there has been a few updates in the last 2 week's with patch's and load order's. But ultimately for the Best answer I would ask on the AAF discord channel.

It was a problem with Nexus Mod Mannager; for some reason, when I unistalled the previous version, some files remained in the virtual installation of the software and caused this problem.

Thank you very much!