2 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

The thing is I want to be able to ask for help to remove, since I created the device with 100% lock access difficulty too.

I just didn't want it to be destroyed by being cut (100% uncuttable). Since it was a minor 'magic created' device, not warranting a quest item status.

If you add the zad_BlockGeneric keyword then neither the follower nor blacksmith will touch it.  I know that this is not what you want.  I'm simply not aware of a standard universally recognized way to do what you want with the keywords.

As far as my mod is concerned, you can disable the shiny new (as of 0.4.8) Blacksmith Assistance option.  That will disable any blacksmith assistance with any device.  I understand that that is not what you want either.

If the DDi developers provide a method to properly differentiate between cutting the device and cutting a lock then I would be willing to honor that.  I do not want to put in something to support one mod and risk breaking others.

Love the mod but i must say that its sometimes too easy, would be nice if there would be some kind of limit of devices that can be unlocked per day, for example if we already used our limit then follower will be annoyed and gag player, just a idea :smile:

6 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Love the mod but i must say that its sometimes too easy, would be nice if there would be some kind of limit of devices that can be unlocked per day, for example if we already used our limit then follower will be annoyed and gag player, just a idea :smile:

another mod you might want to check out ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4371-devious-followers-27th-april-2018/ ),

it does not remove all restraints, but will remove the most annoying ones (gags, blindfolds, heavy restraints)

and yes you can use both at the same time (just have to play with the settings in both MCMs to get the results you want).

On 4/28/2018 at 12:00 PM, rogue886 said:

ANy chance of getting the followes to use the Zaz Furniture for their funtime if any of it is near ??

Not in this mod.  That would be better in a different mod because it's kind of a different topic and this mod does not depend on Zaz.

10 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I have no plan to do this.

This mod is open source.  You can add or change it any way you like; all you have to do is change the code.  As an example, if you want to limit device removal all you need to do is delete two lines of code:

In ddhelpers_untie_script.psc at line 176 you will find:

If consumesKeys
        akActor.RemoveItem(deviceKey, needsKey, 0)
    EndIf

Just remove "If consumesKeys" and the corresponding "EndIf" and recompile.  Any keys used to remove a device will be removed from the player's inventory.  Of course doing it correctly (using a MCM option to control it) takes a bit more work but there are already a bunch of examples in ddhconfig.psc.

For information on scripting start here.

1 hour ago, TurboNerd said:

Not in this mod.  That would be better in a different mod because it's kind of a different topic and this mod does not depend on Zaz.

I have no plan to do this.

This mod is open source.  You can add or change it any way you like; all you have to do is change the code.  As an example, if you want to limit device removal all you need to do is delete two lines of code:

In ddhelpers_untie_script.psc at line 176 you will find:

If consumesKeys
        akActor.RemoveItem(deviceKey, needsKey, 0)
    EndIf

Just remove "If consumesKeys" and the corresponding "EndIf" and recompile.  Any keys used to remove a device will be removed from the player's inventory.  Of course doing it correctly (using a MCM option to control it) takes a bit more work but there are already a bunch of examples in ddhconfig.psc.

For information on scripting start here.

Looked at the examples, doesn't seem like too far a leap from C++. Might be able to do some basic scriping this summer between classes.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod has an interesting synergy with Pet Collar. If it's in your inventory, your follower will equip it. And If your MCM settings for pet collar are set up for it, and if your follower's arousal is high enough, they will put the collar on you and then "require service". HAHA!

Lydia went from Sandbxing in the Alchemy room making potions while we wait to becoming "Mistress Lydia"

15 minutes ago, bishlapped said:

This mod has an interesting synergy with Pet Collar. If it's in your inventory, your follower will equip it. And If your MCM settings for pet collar are set up for it, and if your follower's arousal is high enough, they will put the collar on you and then "require service". HAHA!

Lydia went from Sandbxing in the Alchemy room making potions while we wait to becoming "Mistress Lydia"

What is "pet collar"? 

Would it be possible to put a setting in MCM to limit the items used by the follower to only those presently found in either of their inventories?

On 5/9/2018 at 1:46 PM, bishlapped said:

Would it be possible to put a setting in MCM to limit the items used by the follower to only those presently found in either of their inventories?

Deselect the "Follower always ties hands" option.  That is where "conjured" devices come from.  Rest assured that if the player has a wrist restraint in inventory it will be used in most cases.  One notable exception is that shackles will not be equipped if player is wearing arm cuffs.  An armbinder always works (so far as I know).

5 minutes ago, TurboNerd said:

Deselect the "Follower always ties hands" option.  That is where "conjured" devices come from.  Rest assured that if the player has a wrist restraint in inventory it will be used in most cases.  One notable exception is that shackles will not be equipped if player is wearing arm cuffs.  An armbinder always works (so far as I know).

Great thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Loving this mod! Great work!

I do wish there was an option to make it so that your follower suggests/requests/demands playtime automatically the first time you speak to them when playtime is available, though. 

Sounds like you're already considering it, but it'd also be amazing if you actually had to rely on your speech skill to persuade your follower to help you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 2:01 AM, RandomOne said:

I hope you are still working on this mod, I really like it and is much easier to use than devious followers.

I have some ideas being thought about for version 2.  It's too early to announce any features.  It's going to take a while.

I just uploaded a minor fix for an uncommon feature.  Very few devices are tagged to consume keys which are not also tagged block generic.

Fixed: Support for the "DestroyKey" property on items will consume keys in the follower's possession if Player does not have enough.

12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Will the follower use the player while their little-Tied-up game? Or is it just to make the game more difficult?

This mod does not cause the follower to use the player, but you can use another mod like Eager NPC's, Horrible Harassment, and so on to do that.

8 minutes ago, TurboNerd said:

This mod does not cause the follower to use the player, but you can use another mod like Eager NPC's, Horrible Harassment, and so on to do that. 

I'm pretty sure eager NPCs don't react to DDs. Devious enslaved  or the old  More devious quests  should work better.

45 minutes ago, TurboNerd said:

35 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I'm pretty sure eager NPCs don't react to DDs. Devious enslaved  or the old  More devious quests  should work better.

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Will the follower use the player while their little-Tied-up game? Or is it just to make the game more difficult?

Sexlab Adventures and Deviously Cursed Loot are fairly well maintained, and offer ways to get raped/used while bound in various ways. I don't use Sexlab Adventures, but DCL lets you pick what conditions are used. It could be I have too many script heavy mods, but I find that the more DCL's rape activates, the longer it takes for future activations. So I would not test it out on a critical save file, create a new one just for DCL, and make sure it plays nice with your loadout.