11 hours ago, Nightblade95 said:

Not sure what I did wrong but the dialogue isn't showing up for me at all. New save and the plugin is very close to the bottom. 

Check that DD_Helpers.seq is in the SEQ folder.

Check your MCM settings and make sure the features you want are enabled.

Use the MCM to reset state if none of the above works.

On 7/22/2018 at 6:23 AM, marymuir2 said:

I would like for the follower to use devious furniture as well.  I have the Hearthfire basement addition that gives you bondage furniture play room, but my follower doesn't use any of it when I ask to be tied up.  He just uses the bondage clothing.

That's because using furniture currently requires Zaz and I don't want to add that as a dependency.  (See all the complaints about animation problems in the DDI 4.1 topic).  When furniture is added to DDI (they say it's in the works) then I may add it to DDH if it isn't too much work and I can figure out a way for it to not be boring to be stuck in the furniture.

Could there be option to disable wait and sleep during playtime? Usually mods do that through some item or passive spell effect that constantly do 0 damage to player. The act of that alone sort of keeps player in combat and prevents the waiting.

If you can think of other devious ideas for playtime, be my guest ?  At least the whipping that most mods use would be far too aggressive animation for this. BDSM whipping is never like that, not even in slavery of the past... slamming at person like meant to cut in half with full force...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Maddac said:

I really like this mod. would like to know when you are bringing out the version that doesnt do scanning every 20 seconds. I have alot of mods and anything i can do to reduce papyrus load is a bonus

I really have no idea.  In reality I don't expect changing the removed device handling to mod events is going to make much difference.  It is not an inventory scan (which would be bad) but a "list of devices equipped for play-time" scan.  Other than during playtime the list is empty and the scan takes no time at all.

I have a number of things on my list for the next version but my life is vary busy right now and I don't have focused time to work on it, so no promises.

32 minutes ago, TurboNerd said:

I really have no idea.  In reality I don't expect changing the removed device handling to mod events is going to make much difference.  It is not an inventory scan (which would be bad) but a "list of devices equipped for play-time" scan.  Other than during playtime the list is empty and the scan takes no time at all.

I have a number of things on my list for the next version but my life is vary busy right now and I don't have focused time to work on it, so no promises.

thats ok, I wasn't sure how it worked but thanks for letting me know. I do enjoy playing with it and thank you for creating the mod

11 hours ago, Rob_J said:

Any chance of adding device material and colour preferences in the MCM for what your follower will equip on you?

The follower equips items from your inventory (unless you turn on "always tie hands" ).  So just have what you want to be tied up with in your inventory.  Use the "give me a minute" reply if you want to change what's in your inventory first.  Also, about "always tie hands":  It's not very well named.  If you have a wrist restraint in your inventory your follower will put you in it regardless of whether "always tie hands" is selected or not.  The option could be better described as "Create a wrist restraint, gag and/or blind fold out of thin air if the PC does not already have one in inventory", which is too long to fit in one line of MCM.

Hi, I very much like this mod

I second the request to add a preference in colour or material,

more than once the follower equipped each device from a different colour making the char the envy of every harlequin ? ,

A second request is an additional option to allow the bondage in the wilderness too, as I have a very peaceful/non hostile skyrim.

Cheers

Sshar

• 3 weeks later...

i have a question. do you know if it would be possible, since the player is allowing and putting their trust into their follower by letting the follower add devices for play time, to add in that the follower becomes (via dialog) possessive and/or a pseudo lover of the PC?

what i mean by possessive is, when the player is talking to someone, the follower could interject to a point saying something like "i dont want her to be harmed, so i will be accompanying her"

and as a pseudo lover when talking to the follower they could say something along the lines of "yes darling" or "how can i help you love"

3 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have a question. do you know if it would be possible, since the player is allowing and putting their trust into their follower by letting the follower add devices for play time, to add in that the follower becomes (via dialog) possessive and/or a pseudo lover of the PC?

what i mean by possessive is, when the player is talking to someone, the follower could interject to a point saying something like "i dont want her to be harmed, so i will be accompanying her"

and as a pseudo lover when talking to the follower they could say something along the lines of "yes darling" or "how can i help you love"

The first part may be possible but I'm not sure what the method would be.  I still have a lot to learn about the CK and modding.  The second part I could do in the part of the dialogue that I control. (After "Can you help me out?" for example.)  Attempting to alter the standard follower dialogue is asking for trouble because it could clash with EFF, AFT, IAFT and whatever else.  I can put it in my idea list, but no promises.

4 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

The first part may be possible but I'm not sure what the method would be.  I still have a lot to learn about the CK and modding.  The second part I could do in the part of the dialogue that I control. (After "Can you help me out?" for example.)  Attempting to alter the standard follower dialogue is asking for trouble because it could clash with EFF, AFT, IAFT and whatever else.  I can put it in my idea list, but no promises.

under the "can you help me out" area is where i was thinking, being more of their response, such as "yes darling?" or "how can i help you love?". not sure if you can add in conditions, like the follower is allowed to tie up the player x times and then the new dialog would show up. where x could be an adjustable mcm option being from 1 to say 20 as an example.

i also thought of something else. would it be possible to add an option to ask to have the follower remove an armbinder or yoke while out in the wilderness with out ending play time., like a comprimise, so the follower still gets to see the player tied up, but the player can defend themselves. i do know that there is the option to not tie hands, but if you accidently loot a yoke or armbinder it will still get equipped when the tie hands is turned off. the line, could read, while the heavy bondage key word is present, "please untie my hands, i am willing to wear everything else, but i would like to be able to help defend us" with the follower responding (in the wilderness, "i see your point, let me free your hands."

do you think that part would be do able?

21 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

under the "can you help me out" area is where i was thinking, being more of their response, such as "yes darling?" or "how can i help you love?". not sure if you can add in conditions, like the follower is allowed to tie up the player x times and then the new dialog would show up. where x could be an adjustable mcm option being from 1 to say 20 as an example.

i also thought of something else. would it be possible to add an option to ask to have the follower remove an armbinder or yoke while out in the wilderness with out ending play time., like a comprimise, so the follower still gets to see the player tied up, but the player can defend themselves. i do know that there is the option to not tie hands, but if you accidently loot a yoke or armbinder it will still get equipped when the tie hands is turned off. the line, could read, while the heavy bondage key word is present, "please untie my hands, i am willing to wear everything else, but i would like to be able to help defend us" with the follower responding (in the wilderness, "i see your point, let me free your hands."

do you think that part would be do able?

Yes it's possible.  As the mod is now, playtime will end after you've been outside of a permitted location for a little while, but the follower will not force greet you and offer to untie you.  He simply won't object to any removal request.  You can ask to have your hands untied and your follower will only remove the wrist restraint.  He won't remove the rest unless you ask him to.  So the rest of you can stay tied up until your character is tired of the game.

@TurboNerd

Hey, I just felt it necessary to throw this out there, but I'm absolutely LOVING this mod. I've been a fan of DD and DCL (and similar mods) for a while now, but you are correct. After a relatively small count on the clock, hobbling my way around in a straight jacket gets a little irritating, and while the struggle animations are quite amusing I quickly get to the point where I just want the damned thing gone so I can get back to playing the game. This mod has GREATLY increased my enjoyment of the DD line of mods and I just wanted to thank you for providing something I didn't know I needed. So, Thank you :)

Keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, thanks again for this mod, I'm enjoying what it adds to the DD world of Skyrim.

Second, a possible problem.  Early on my PC hired Jenassa to be her follower, and during the course of many adventures she was tied up by Jenassa several times in Breezehome, and released by her after a period of time, all working as designed so far.  Then she dismissed Jenassa and took on Annekke as her follower.  After going into Breezehome Annekke asked to tie her up, but after the fun time expired Jenassa came into Breezehome saying it was time to get her untied.  Jenassa was not a follower at that point, Annekke should have said that.  After untying her Jenassa went back to the Drunken Huntsman where she belongs.

I've also seen some follower confusion when it comes time to get untied. I started having a current follower "lose track of time", meaning when playtime was up they did not initiate the dialog and had to be asked to remove the things they tied you up with. I've since seen that the current follower didn't "forget", they just were not the follower chosen to do the untying somehow, the delay was caused by waiting for whatever random ex-follower was selected to make the trek to your location so they can untie you ?

Using the Wait function or just sleeping for a few hours gives the "other" follower time to arrive and the usual force-greet/"lets go hack and slay" happens with them instead, then they walk back to wherever they came from once you're free again, the current follower continuing as normal like everything played out as it should ?

So far I've assumed that cutting off the ex-follower by having the current follower do the untying clears the "time to untie the player" flag from the ex-follower and they return to their business, I haven't found any of them wandering confused around the countryside because their "job" was lost mid-travel ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 1:07 PM, S4WDU5T said:

I've also seen some follower confusion when it comes time to get untied. I started having a current follower "lose track of time", meaning when playtime was up they did not initiate the dialog and had to be asked to remove the things they tied you up with. I've since seen that the current follower didn't "forget", they just were not the follower chosen to do the untying somehow, the delay was caused by waiting for whatever random ex-follower was selected to make the trek to your location so they can untie you ?

Using the Wait function or just sleeping for a few hours gives the "other" follower time to arrive and the usual force-greet/"lets go hack and slay" happens with them instead, then they walk back to wherever they came from once you're free again, the current follower continuing as normal like everything played out as it should ?

So far I've assumed that cutting off the ex-follower by having the current follower do the untying clears the "time to untie the player" flag from the ex-follower and they return to their business, I haven't found any of them wandering confused around the countryside because their "job" was lost mid-travel ?

On 10/21/2018 at 5:49 PM, PubliusNV said:

First of all, thanks again for this mod, I'm enjoying what it adds to the DD world of Skyrim.

Second, a possible problem.  Early on my PC hired Jenassa to be her follower, and during the course of many adventures she was tied up by Jenassa several times in Breezehome, and released by her after a period of time, all working as designed so far.  Then she dismissed Jenassa and took on Annekke as her follower.  After going into Breezehome Annekke asked to tie her up, but after the fun time expired Jenassa came into Breezehome saying it was time to get her untied.  Jenassa was not a follower at that point, Annekke should have said that.  After untying her Jenassa went back to the Drunken Huntsman where she belongs.

I have been looking into this and so far have not reproduced it.  Based on how the logic works, I'm going to guess that one of these things happened:

1) The follower was told to wait instead of "It's time for us to part ways."

2) The follower was flagged as "custom" on the debug page and was not flagged as "not custom" on dismissal.  Note that this is a toggle.

3) The quest alias was not refilled correctly for unknown reasons.

4) The follower/hireling was not removed from the follower/hireling faction.

If this happens again you can try:

1) Activate the follower and if "It is time for us to part ways." shows up then select it.

2) Put the cross-hairs on the follower, go to the DDH Debug page in MCM and make sure that the custom follower toggle is off.

Couple of things:

- The mod is not following DD's setting for keys consumed when used in the "Can you free me?". It should check followers pockets aswell (she has restraints key), but now it doesn't seem to use up even my own keys.

- Keys can never jam/break either - also DD configurable. But if you can use 1 level easier than player has set, to account that it is actually easier for other person to open restraints even if keys in Skyrim are fragile.

- Follower shouldn't try to start playtime when her hands are already bound.

Ideas:

- Follower could ask for some favor for freeing player. Sex, gold or maybe teasing by adding a timed delay (2-3 min?) after it can be asked again. She wouldn't tell when time's up though, but if player asks too early she might get another restraint on, or 30 seconds more to time up to max 4 min.

- MCM configurable pricing for blacksmiths cutting devices.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Couple of things:

- The mod is not following DD's setting for keys consumed when used in the "Can you free me?". It should check followers pockets aswell (she has restraints key), but now it doesn't seem to use up even my own keys.

It's on my to-do list.

- Keys can never jam/break either - also DD configurable. But if you can use 1 level easier than player has set, to account that it is actually easier for other person to open restraints even if keys in Skyrim are fragile.

Already jammed locks are on my to-do list.  Since the follower has a clear view and easy access to all locks, key breakage is going to be rare if I implement it at all.

- Follower shouldn't try to start playtime when her hands are already bound.

If by "her" you mean the player, then there is the possibility of locking on more fun stuff.  I'll add this as a possible future option.

Ideas:

- Follower could ask for some favor for freeing player. Sex, gold or maybe teasing by adding a timed delay (2-3 min?) after it can be asked again. She wouldn't tell when time's up though, but if player asks too early she might get another restraint on, or 30 seconds more to time up to max 4 min.

The favor and teasing are on my possible future options list.  Adding restraints is not because follower locks everything possible in player's inventory at the beginning of play time.

- MCM configurable pricing for blacksmiths cutting devices.

It's on my to do list.

Version 1.02 is up.

This should sort out the blindfold/gag/hood keyword mess resulting in the correct dialogue options showing up.

Planned improvements

• Make sure Nchuand-Zel, Midden and Ratway are classified as dungeons (except ragged flagon which is a shop).
  • Performance improvements.
  • Support key consumption toggle in DDI menu.

• Follower borrows (or takes) keys when tying player.

• "Toy bag" to contain "outfit" and reduce number of items in inventory and time to tie up player.

• Separate blindfold and gag from "Always tie hands". Make separate "Always..." options.

• Reorganize MCM.

Things which may happen later

• MCM configurable pricing for blacksmiths cutting devices off.

• MCM toggle to require that keys be in player's inventory.

• Add to "relax": "Tie me up but leave my hands free.", "Time me up but no gag."

• Involve speech skill and arrousal somehow in play time and early release.

• Do something with jammed locks.

• Add lock picking to follower.

• Dialog path to have the follower unlock everything possible at once.

• Standing orders like "Always remove gag in shop/dwelling", "Always free hands in dungeon/wilds", "Always tie hands in city", "Always start play time when we get home."

There is no schedule.  It gets done when it gets done.

Great mod, I found it both fun and useful!

Haven't tested this with the latest update yet, but I found that this mod, as of 1.01, does not identify Serana as a follower at all, both during the Dawnguard DLC questline and after it.  Is this because of some special code related to her that makes her different from other followers?