4 hours ago, Kethrian said:

Great mod, I found it both fun and useful!

Haven't tested this with the latest update yet, but I found that this mod, as of 1.01, does not identify Serana as a follower at all, both during the Dawnguard DLC questline and after it.  Is this because of some special code related to her that makes her different from other followers?

Yes, Serana has her own follower package and does not join the Current Followers faction.  Put the crosshairs on her, go to the DDH debug page and select "Mark Custom Follower (use crosshairs)".  When you dismiss her be sure to go back to the debug page and select it again (it's a toggle after all) or she may make a journey just to tie you up!

There are other examples, such as Sofia, on the Nexus and elsewhere.  Any follower with custom dialogue is suspect.  If the "Can you help me out" dialogue option does not show after recruiting then "custom follower" is first thing to try.  Note:  This toggle does not recruit the NPC as a follower, it only forces the DDH dialogue and "play time" behavior.

8 hours ago, worik said:

The mod page shows a v1.0.3 but no changelog or a post ?

?

Please, could you write us a note what has changed?

The change log has been fixed.

What's New in Version 1.03

Fixed: The Midden is now treated as a dungeon even though it has a dwelling keyword.  Nchuand-Zel, The Ratway and Potema's Catacombs did not have a problem with keywords.

Fixed: The "Consume Keys" toggle in the DDi MCM is now supported.

What's New in Version 1.02

Fixed: This should sort out the blindfold/gag/hood keyword mess resulting in the correct dialogue options showing up.

Have problems with removing devices added by follower. Dialog is going in time, then nothing happens, debug provide no help. Many times this take place when before follower begin play, PC already had hands tied by SD+. It seems to me that untying begin from hand device, does nothing becouse of another mod device, then stop and miss gag and blindfold. But it is only first thought in head, just another mod could conflict.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:38 PM, crococat said:

Have problems with removing devices added by follower. Dialog is going in time, then nothing happens, debug provide no help. Many times this take place when before follower begin play, PC already had hands tied by SD+. It seems to me that untying begin from hand device, does nothing becouse of another mod device, then stop and miss gag and blindfold. But it is only first thought in head, just another mod could conflict.

Two things to check:

1) Does SD+ use standard items or are they tagged as quest items or "skip generic".  The follower will not remove items with either tag to avoid breaking quests.

2) Are the right keys available?  You can enable cutting, but it's not reliable because the follower has about the same chance of cutting that the player does.

I've been using this for a while now and I'm pretty pleased with how it all works, but there's a bit of an issue when it comes getting tied up - you either cart around your own set (which can be messed with if you end up looting new devices and can be weighty for people using rebalancing mods), put up with random devices/colours from something like DCL's events or you just get the standard gag/blindfold/armbinder.
Would you consider adding someway to save a device set (or several) so that it's not bloating regular inventory space? Something else that might be cool would be a plugin for Devious Lore where if you're carrying one of the non-quest trapped items your follower can take and activate it the PC instead.

By the way, one of the good uses for this mod's playtime is with DD's petsuit ;)  Bought 1 from Laura's shop along with some latex clothing, bondage mittens, boots and so on, and they sure guarantee you will stay crawling for the duration. Only that problem others mentioned you have to carry the set with you all the time. Mark them favorite in SkyUI for now.

Set bondage lover on and let playtime trigger in cleared "dungeon" locations too for extra spontaneous fun.

3 hours ago, AngryAngryRussian said:

I've been using this for a while now and I'm pretty pleased with how it all works, but there's a bit of an issue when it comes getting tied up - you either cart around your own set (which can be messed with if you end up looting new devices and can be weighty for people using rebalancing mods), put up with random devices/colours from something like DCL's events or you just get the standard gag/blindfold/armbinder.
Would you consider adding someway to save a device set (or several) so that it's not bloating regular inventory space? Something else that might be cool would be a plugin for Devious Lore where if you're carrying one of the non-quest trapped items your follower can take and activate it the PC instead.

On my to-do list is an idea to create a toy bag which will contain the preferred set of items.  I may add more bags later once I get the simple system going.

I am reluctant to add dependencies to other mods like DCL or Devious Lore.  I will accommodate their custom devices where I can.

Updated To Do

Planned improvements

• Make sure Nchuand-Zel, Midden and Ratway are classified as dungeons (except ragged flagon which is a shop).  Done!
  • Performance improvements.
  • Support key consumption toggle in DDI menu.  Done!

• Follower borrows (or takes) keys when tying player.  Done!

• "Toy bag" to contain "outfit" and reduce number of items in inventory.

• Separate blindfold and gag from "Always tie hands". Make separate "Always..." options.  Done!

• Reorganize MCM.

• MCM configurable pricing for blacksmiths cutting devices off.

Things which may happen later

• MCM toggle to require that keys be in player's inventory.

• Add to "relax": "Tie me up but leave my hands free.", "Time me up but no gag."

• Involve speech skill and arousal somehow in play time and early release.

• Do something with jammed locks.

• Add lock picking to follower.

• Dialog path to have the follower unlock everything possible at once.

• Standing orders like "Always remove gag in shop/dwelling", "Always free hands in dungeon/wilds", "Always tie hands in city", "Always start play time when we get home."

There is no schedule.  It gets done when it gets done.

4 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Surprised chastity belts and plugs are not used.

My follower equips belts without hesitation. :)  Plugs will get equipped if a belt is not equipped first.  A chastity harness will conflict with a belt if the harness goes on first.

If you have "No items locked without key" selected then you need a chastity key in either your or your follower's inventory.  Also items tagged "skip generic" or "quest item" like the Premium Line or Queen Sarah's will not get used.

5 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

My follower equips belts without hesitation. :)  Plugs will get equipped if a belt is not equipped first.  A chastity harness will conflict with a belt if the harness goes on first.

If you have "No items locked without key" selected then you need a chastity key in either your or your follower's inventory.  Also items tagged "skip generic" or "quest item" like the Premium Line or Queen Sarah's will not get used.

Not what I meant. I meant that they would always plug the player and choose their own if the player had none.

2 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Not what I meant. I meant that they would always plug the player and choose their own if the player had none.

This was designed before I understood the new plug behavior in DDi 4.x.  It used to be that if a plug was inserted and a belt or chastity harness was not also equipped immediately afterwards then the plug would fall out.  So when I wrote the tie-up script I set a flag if a belt was needed.  Then, if at the end of equipping everything, there was no belt then a belt was conjured and equipped to hold the plugs in.  It's the same method as the self bondage routine in DCL.  If the player already has a belt, and it is not being used, then check that it is not tagged zad_QuestItem or zad_BlockGeneric.

Look at Function tieUpPlayer in ddhelpers_tieup_script.psc if you want to see how it works.

Something has been bothering me with this mod : dogs aren't excluded from dialogues and I know that Skyrim is a magical place but having a dog asking if he can tie me up is a bit weird :)  This is something that also happened in "Deviously Enslaved Continued" and the author managed to fix it after I told him about it. 

Apparently there are several (two or three I think) factions that dogs are part of and you can use those to exclude doggos.  Is it something you could fix ?

31 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Something has been bothering me with this mod : dogs aren't excluded from dialogues and I know that Skyrim is a magical place but having a dog asking if he can tie me up is a bit weird :)  This is something that also happened in "Deviously Enslaved Continued" and the author managed to fix it after I told him about it. 

Apparently there are several (two or three I think) factions that dogs are part of and you can use those to exclude doggos.  Is it something you could fix ?

Four factions: DogRace, DA03BarbasDogRace, DogCompanionRace, MG07DogRace. Barbas dog race might be ignorable though, since he's already a talking dog.

(Haven't played with this mod, not sure how it works: assuming) Could probably just add four race check conditions to the starting dialogue ({for each race} subject is NOT member of race AND)

876921979_isnotabitch.png.0f60671bce6bfec563d69f51fd0b4924.png

4 hours ago, mangalo said:

Added to the list of bugs.

3 hours ago, Verstort said:

Four factions: DogRace, DA03BarbasDogRace, DogCompanionRace, MG07DogRace. Barbas dog race might be ignorable though, since he's already a talking dog.

(Haven't played with this mod, not sure how it works: assuming) Could probably just add four race check conditions to the starting dialogue ({for each race} subject is NOT member of race AND)

I thought I addressed talking dogs some time ago.  Apparently I missed something.  If I recall correctly, I added a check for "Creature Faction" somewhere, but might have forgotten to add it to the quest alias conditions.  I will look into it when I get a chance.  I didn't notice because I generally don't use dogs.

5 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

I found the problem.  It seems not all dogs are part of the "Creature Faction".  In particular, the war dogs for sale in Markarth are not.

image.png.0bc2e9ce7aac4810599bef1982bb5c77.png

I have added yet another condition to the dialogues and quest reference aliases.  Version 1.04.1 is published.

On being excluded from the fun, it's 'Ruff Ruff' from me  :P

Otherwise, Thanks