7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

When playtime triggered in new version, I had a dozen of "theKeyRing is None", and a couple of "[DDH] KeyRing is none!" popups.

That happens when you don't do a clean save before upgrade.  The need for that is posted prominently on the mod description page.

What's happening is the KeyRing is a safe in an inaccessible room.  The reference ID of the safe is a forced alias in the DDH01 (main) quest which is start game enabled.  Aliases are only filled when the quest starts so if you don't force the quest to restart the reference winds up being none.

Here is a guide on How to Clean Skyrim Saves.  My preferred tool is Save game script cleaner.

On 11/15/2018 at 2:38 PM, TurboNerd said:

On my to-do list is an idea to create a toy bag which will contain the preferred set of items.  I may add more bags later once I get the simple system going.

I am reluctant to add dependencies to other mods like DCL or Devious Lore.  I will accommodate their custom devices where I can.

I was thinking less like it being a dependency and more like the soft-compatibility that DCL uses with Aradia gear/MME, etc where one mods doesn't require the other, they just get some extra way to work together. I just thought it'd be neat if a (non-quest) Devious Lore package could be activated through a playtime session.

I was poking around with some setting as well and I noticed that even though there's separate options for 'always ties hands/gags/blindfold' the dialogue for them only mentions tying your hands. The right gear is still equipped though. One more QoL thing would be to have the devices added through these options to match colours/materials with what's already being worn, but even DCL's 'consistent random themes' doesn't quite get things right so I don't know how difficult such a thing would be to implement.
Also, now that key destruction works with followers, is there a chance of adding a 'middle-of-the-road' option where it's respected during the "Can you help me out?" dialogue but not during requested/forced playtime? Carting around and spending time in my own little set of bindings is fine up until there's a need to burn through 8+ keys in one go.

2 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

That happens when you don't do a clean save before upgrade.  The need for that is posted prominently on the mod description page.

I did a simple clean and it worked then. Disabled mod, loaded and saved game, enabled mod.

But there is still an issue i've seen in some previous version too, that when playtime is over and follower starts removing restraints, i see a message that follower has devious look. So as soon as i'm free again she wants to bind me again. And what happened then was that she didn't have keys left to remove all of them afterwards. I have enabled the "No items locked without key". (Bondage lover toggle off to get out of the loop)

17 hours ago, AngryAngryRussian said:

I was thinking less like it being a dependency and more like the soft-compatibility that DCL uses with Aradia gear/MME, etc where one mods doesn't require the other, they just get some extra way to work together. I just thought it'd be neat if a (non-quest) Devious Lore package could be activated through a playtime session.

I was poking around with some setting as well and I noticed that even though there's separate options for 'always ties hands/gags/blindfold' the dialogue for them only mentions tying your hands. The right gear is still equipped though. One more QoL thing would be to have the devices added through these options to match colours/materials with what's already being worn, but even DCL's 'consistent random themes' doesn't quite get things right so I don't know how difficult such a thing would be to implement.
Also, now that key destruction works with followers, is there a chance of adding a 'middle-of-the-road' option where it's respected during the "Can you help me out?" dialogue but not during requested/forced playtime? Carting around and spending time in my own little set of bindings is fine up until there's a need to burn through 8+ keys in one go.

I will look into Devious Lore packages before I comment on how hard it is to do that.

I have added the dialogue for always ties hands/gags/blindfold to the bug list.  Color matching is something I may deal with later.  For now just have the devices you want in your inventory and it won't be an issue.

The key destruction is something I added per user request.  It seems simple at first glance so I'll put that on the short list.

17 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I did a simple clean and it worked then. Disabled mod, loaded and saved game, enabled mod.

But there is still an issue i've seen in some previous version too, that when playtime is over and follower starts removing restraints, i see a message that follower has devious look. So as soon as i'm free again she wants to bind me again. And what happened then was that she didn't have keys left to remove all of them afterwards. I have enabled the "No items locked without key". (Bondage lover toggle off to get out of the loop)

Try resetting the mod state and see whether that fixes it.

11 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

In known issues you mention a conflict with Paradise Halls. Does that mean I cant have Paradise Halls followers or just that they cant unlock stuff ?

They can't unlock stuff.  However, I have not tried using the "Custom Follower" toggle on the DDH MCM Debug page ;).  Let me know what happens.

11 hours ago, bluring said:

This may be a silly question, but where is the download link for 1.04.1? I still only see 1.03 and 1.04. Just in case that 1.04 download is now replaced by 1.04.1, I did download it and binary compared with 1.04 that I saved couple of days ago, and they were the same.

Apparently I forgot to upload it. :classic_blush:  I just uploaded it.

2 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Is it normal that follower cannot remove jokes or leg-chains? After playtime they remove all the rest but these items, when asked through the can you help me dialogue they say, that we dont have the key... Only lock items with key in possession is checked btw.

there are mods such as Deviously Cursed Loot which changes the properties of Yokes  making them like a mini quest where you have to ask NPC's to help you using the DCL dialogue. This I found blocked the yokes removal but not sure about ankle chains.

8 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Is it normal that follower cannot remove jokes or leg-chains? After playtime they remove all the rest but these items, when asked through the can you help me dialogue they say, that we dont have the key... Only lock items with key in possession is checked btw.

From what mod did those items come?  Do you have key consumption on (and your follower ran out of keys)?

I have tested the ankle chains and yokes from DDi and they work.  There is a yoke in DCL which will work, but only if you have hand restraint keys.  DCL also has one or two yokes which don't work, but they have the appropriate keywords so your follower should not equip them.  DDE has not been updated to be compatible with DDi 4.x and, due to a keyword change on wrist restrains, yokes, armbinders and shackles from that mod almost certainly won't work for removal.

6 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

I have tested the ankle chains and yokes from DDi and they work.  There is a yoke in DCL which will work, but only if you have hand restraint keys.  DCL also has one or two yokes which don't work, but they have the appropriate keywords so your follower should not equip them.  DDE has not been updated to be compatible with DDi 4.x and, due to a keyword change on wrist restrains, yokes, armbinders and shackles from that mod almost certainly won't work for removal.

DDE 4.2 was released at the same time as the new DDI. Unless you mean it is still incomplete?

edit: oops, meant DDX.

I don't know if you do but if not could you do a some kind of busy check, before follower forcegreets for playtime? I had it several times now, that Lydia interrupted a SL scene resulting in a broken SL-scene or with Bondage Lover activated, equipping DDs during a SL scene or even interrupting  normal dialogue scenes.

Just released 1.04.2 with minor fixes.

What's New in Version 1.04.2

New: Added MCM option "No keys consumed at end of play time."  No keys are consumed when unlocking all the devices at end of play time.  Overrides the consume keys setting and the per-device key destruction property, but only when the follower is removing items at the end of play time.  When enabled playtime will not result in the loss of numerous keys.

Fix: A dialog line complaining that the player had nothing to tie her hands with (which also fired when it was a gag or blindfold which was missing) has been replaced with a complaint that the player is not tied up enough.  This was done instead of adding seven more lines of dialogue each with an ugly mess of conditions.

Fix: A wild edit was removed.

5 hours ago, Shion11 said:

1.04.2 has a problem with keys that the follower takes away right off the bat.

thought, I had a similiar problem, but it was a mistake at my side... using MO for installation, overwriting the elder version and playing with a savegame shows lost keys... but starting a new game shows, that the new option is right, no losing keys from "helpers"... a mix with devious cursed loot might give other results, since there is a chance for losing keys inside, too. Not sure, if the framework has a similiar option, too (breaking keys or similiar), so the chance for not having the needed keys are in other mods, too

playing with followers during playtime might show, that the player don't have keys, but after playtime they are back

checking the option "not using devices without the needed keys" might help, though

woow, that has driven me crazy ?

there is some important change from older DH versions to DH v14+⚠️

< DH v14:

• to end the bondage game (after time runs out or via dialog) "Follower assists with devices" didn't needed to be checked
  • after the time runs out, the escape dialog will show up and PC can ask follower to remove devices
  • I had the FAWD option always offline because I used other mods for escape that arent so easy

> = DH v14:

• "Follower assists with devices" has to be checked or bondage game will never end and the follower will always remove any found keys from the PC
  • debug function "force bondage time end" wont work as long as "follower assists with devices" is deactivated
  • if "Follower assists with devices" isnt checked, the bondage game will run endless and bondage time will be negative, also time till next bondage game will be negative
  • no escape dialog will show up until "Follower assists with devices" is checked
  • keys wont be given back and are lost if "Follower assists with devices" is not ticked and the debug function "force bondage time end" is used
  • DH bondage game will start even if "Follower assists with devices" is not ticked, that might (will) lead to confusion

everything else works fine so far, so its not a real bug, but users need to know that "Follower assists with devices" has to be active or the bondage game will run forever (because it wasnt needed before and the game can start without it ticked)

2029206884_DHMCMsettingchangesv14.jpg.5eef23747fb4a32e49ad4d0e32b447fc.jpg