18 minutes ago, TurboNerd said:

That is set when the force-greet process starts.  It was primarily put there so I could see which follower was put in the quest alias before I got the force greet working.  It's pretty much an obsolete option now so I should pull it out before it confuses more users.

maybe it is worth to use this debug-message then for the one npc, who is the "handler" of the scene, so if others are around the player is able to focuse on that npc (not randomly using help-key, crying around for help or other actions)... maybe even giving that npc a higher priority to interact with the player... just an idea

2 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

You have misunderstood an option that I didn't explain very well.  The minimum was meant to cause "surprises" as the minimum chance applies at all times.  The "dice are rolled" every 20 second real time.  Because you have set a minimum of 20% chance what you are seeing is expected (once you know how it works).  In my own playing with the mod, I found that even a 5% minimum was sufficient to trigger an early play time now and then.  Dial that 20% down and it will get better.

So on each dice roll, i have <min chance> to proc the dialogue. What's the use of the maximum slider alongside it then?

Very cool mode dude!! Love it!

Some ideads: can you add something like "progressive bondage"? You know, like if u agreed to be bound several times, she will add more stuff (items), put you in diffrent ways (like pillory) or leave u bound. Then she goes more by her own - leave you for more then an hour, when you ask her to free "Nah, lets add another item instead))". And then, step-by-step she becomes your Mistress, and can even sell you to Simple Slavery... and this will be entire another mode.)))))

Sory, I just loved Submessive Lola mode so much, was rly upset, that its not ended. And there are no rly good Mistress-Slave completed modes...

1 hour ago, Gorodnihi said:

Sory, I just loved Submessive Lola mode so much, was rly upset, that its not ended. And there are no rly good Mistress-Slave completed modes...

one of the best is Leah, from "devious cursed loot"... if it would be a single mod, it would be spectacular... but since "cursed loot" is a lot more than this quest inside, you have to decide, if you want the other stuff (hindering you to play any quests), too

34 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

one of the best is Leah, from "devious cursed loot"... if it would be a single mod, it would be spectacular... but since "cursed loot" is a lot more than this quest inside, you have to decide, if you want the other stuff (hindering you to play any quests), too

Yeah, I know, but personaly just dont like this part (Leah/Leon I mean) - bcs it's simply about bound you, and you'll have to do some stuff for them from time to time... Its not like they actually play, dominate and enslave you progressive. Also its impossible to play while you enslaved by them.

9 minutes ago, Gorodnihi said:

Also its impossible to play while you enslaved by them.

not really sure, since there are settings inside MCM to minimize the restrictions (even of Leah or Leon)... but... you are right in another sense.... not saying, that mods like "cursed loot" are bad (they are magnificient in scripting, doing stuff beyond my knowledge) but even the author has to see, that there should be options to minimize the influence of this mod... and that is the point, where my head is bumping against a wall... why creating a mod and then inside the same mod restricting its feature... the real fun would be "adding" stuff to the game, not doing something to press you in, that you can't play anymore as inside this special mod... than skyrim is only a suggestion... not a world to play within as the player want to play... sadly one has at least only one choice... avoid such mods, don't install them... look for alternatives.... and.... all DD-files are just on this special point... they are overdoing their stuff... and if I am right, there is a great wave to substitute them... doing stuff without installing them

10 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

not really sure, since there are settings inside MCM to minimize the restrictions (even of Leah or Leon)... but... you are right in another sense.... not saying, that mods like "cursed loot" are bad (they are magnificient in scripting, doing stuff beyond my knowledge) but even the author has to see, that there should be options to minimize the influence of this mod... and that is the point, where my head is bumping against a wall... why creating a mod and then inside the same mod restricting its feature... the real fun would be "adding" stuff to the game, not doing something to press you in, that you can't play anymore as inside this special mod... than skyrim is only a suggestion... not a world to play within as the player want to play... sadly one has at least only one choice... avoid such mods, don't install them... look for alternatives

Just to clarify, as far as I am aware every single feature in Cursed Loot can be turned off in the MCM menu, to the point that Cursed Loot has zero impact on your gameplay.  You can disable the traps, the devious dialogue, the vulnerability/rape/public indecency ect all separately.  If you only wanted to play with Leah/Leon I'm fairly sure you could and have none of the other DCUL options affect your gameplay.

Of course some people don't like the idea of having a large/complex mod installed when they only want to use a small feature of it, I think that's a fair reason for avoiding a mod.  I'm just noting that all the features in DCUL are optional, and even if you get into something you don't like by accident there is always a button available to instantly free yourself.

2 hours ago, Gorodnihi said:

Very cool mode dude!! Love it!

Some ideads: can you add something like "progressive bondage"? You know, like if u agreed to be bound several times, she will add more stuff (items), put you in diffrent ways (like pillory) or leave u bound. Then she goes more by her own - leave you for more then an hour, when you ask her to free "Nah, lets add another item instead))". And then, step-by-step she becomes your Mistress, and can even sell you to Simple Slavery... and this will be entire another mode.)))))

For this mod, my intention is that bondage always be consensual, but see the "Bondage Lover" option at the bottom of the MCM page.  There are already enough mods which sidetrack the whole game and I'm making this one to fill a void, as I wrote in the mod description.

4 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

So on each dice roll, i have <min chance> to proc the dialogue. What's the use of the maximum slider alongside it then?

Normally when the max lenght of play time is reached the chance of being asked about play time is 100%.  Your follower will want to tie you up.  The maximum chance allows that to be delayed in a somewhat random manner.  In practice I found it made little difference until it became small, like 15% or less.  Extending the maximum time between play times is more effective and predictable.  I may remove the max chance option.

9 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

For this mod, my intention is that bondage always be consensual, but see the "Bondage Lover" option at the bottom of the MCM page.  There are already enough mods which sidetrack the whole game and I'm making this one to fill a void, as I wrote in the mod description.

and it does it (fill a void) very well (imho).

i have actually lost count of the number of times my game came to a sudden (very loud screeching sound) halt due to stuff getting equipped down in a dungeon,

and having to actually stop moving a quest forward, run to town, then have to redo the whole (3-5 section) dungeon just to finish that last section of dungeon to 

complete a quest.

thanks to this mod (and Devious Followers Beta as well) i no longer have that happening any more.  i can actually finish that dungeon section to progress a quest now.

so i have to say THANK YOU again.

On 3/26/2018 at 8:14 AM, TurboNerd said:

You have misunderstood an option that I didn't explain very well.  The minimum was meant to cause "surprises" as the minimum chance applies at all times.  The "dice are rolled" every 20 second real time.  Because you have set a minimum of 20% chance what you are seeing is expected (once you know how it works).  In my own playing with the mod, I found that even a 5% minimum was sufficient to trigger an early play time now and then.  Dial that 20% down and it will get better.

On 3/26/2018 at 3:24 PM, TurboNerd said:

Normally when the max lenght of play time is reached the chance of being asked about play time is 100%.  Your follower will want to tie you up.  The maximum chance allows that to be delayed in a somewhat random manner.  In practice I found it made little difference until it became small, like 15% or less.  Extending the maximum time between play times is more effective and predictable.  I may remove the max chance option.

The first bolded part about minimum chance surprises then makes the minimum days to wait between playtimes ineffective/useless, as even at 1% there's a very high probability of triggering early with the dice being rolled 180 times per hour, no matter how long it is set to wait since the last playtime ended. This also seems to override any delay (if there even is one?) after telling the follower "I'm not in the mood", they come back at you 20 seconds later and ask again :open_mouth:

It might be less confusing, if you plan to remove the max chance slider, to also take out the minimum days setting. We could set the minimum chance for wanting to tie that would apply/start/reset at the end of the last playtime (something very low, as we JUST played), then set the maximum days for that initial low chance to increase up to 100% and the follower gets somewhat insistent/pestering about tying you up, as the second bolded part suggests. A longer maximum time would make the increase slower, some kind of linear scale that ramps up, the longer we go without playtime the more likely the follower will want/need to see you tied again. This could also tie into the "not in the mood" delay, if it has only been a short time since you last played, being "not in the mood" would set a longer delay before asking again, that delay getting progressively shorter as the time wears on, until when the maximum set days is reached you get the impression (maybe thru more insistently-worded responses) they really don't want to take 'no' for an answer if you're in the mood or not (but still will, begrudgingly, to keep it consensual). :tongue:

I have no knowledge of how the numbers are crunched behind the scenes, and is likely I've misunderstood how you're wanting the probabilities to be figured, I'm only going off how things have played out in my games, possibly something similar to what I've suggested already happens. It occurs to me the simpler solution would be to have the dice roll wait until the minimum set days has passed before starting to roll again on the set chance, but that would mess up the "surprise" mechanic you wanted :confused:

@S4WDU5T Your observations are correct and I have been playing with Minimum at 0%, Maximum at 100% and POM at 5%.  The way I was doing things kind of made sense when the plan was to roll the dice whenever the player changed location.  However the location change event refused to fire for me (seems to be a common problem, lots of gripes on forums with no solutions) which forced the polling.

A redesign has been on my list for a while and it's time to do it.

The length of Adventure Time will be rolled at the beginning of Adventure time and will fall within the minimum and maximum times.  Same for the length of  Play Time.

The minimum chance will become a base surprise chance which will be added to the POM.  The sum of the two will be the chance of an early request for Play Time rolled once at the beginning of Adventure Time.  If an early play time is chosen, it will be randomly chosen between 25% and 75% of the minimum adventure time.

I may do something with the surprise chance during playtime, but I have made no decision.

The MCM items involved will be renamed and the explanatory text changed.

With no further ado, I'm rolling up my sleeves and starting in...

6 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

With no further ado, I'm rolling up my sleeves and starting in...

Nice, thank you for the work you put into this and for sharing it with us, @TurboNerd, looking forward to what you come up with next! :smiley:

Meant to mention before, was wondering if the follower could also gauge your Arousal level (if that mod is there) and adjust when they feel might be a good time to tie you up for a little while... though not sure if to "relieve the pressure" a bit, so to speak, or to tease/prolong/make worse any release you may have been looking forward to when you got somewhere safe to do so. Too bad "safe for alone time" is also safe for follower tie-up time! :tongue:

Depending which way you wanted to go with it, some mods trigger off the "Exhibitionist" Sexlab trait to either increase or decrease your arousal when you get locked in bondage, considering being tied as a "release" of sorts if you're not prone to exhibitionism and knocking your arousal down, or making you wildly hornier being tied and on display if you *are* into showing off your goods. This could play into how long they keep you tied if they need you clear-headed (less aroused) for adventure time... can't really think of a reason they might want you *more* aroused unless they're hoping you get sexmad enough to climb into bed with them to try out some of those bound sex animations, but that's already covered by more than a few other mods ;)

The "reason why" would only apply in how the dialog responses were worded, surely your loyal follower knows full well if you like showing skin and would respond accordingly, "You're so horny you can't think straight, you need to be tied for a little while to calm down!" / "I know you like showing off that hot body, let me help you really display those curves for awhile!" (may work better in cities/inns with gawkers than alone at home) :smile:

Either way it would just be the follower asserting a bit of dominance and keeping the mighty Dragonborn's feet firmly planted on the ground. They don't want absolute power corrupting their heroine absolutely so they need to "take control" now and then, when you're humble enough to let them do so and have their fun  :cool:

6 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

Meant to mention before, was wondering if the follower could also gauge your Arousal level (if that mod is there) and adjust when they feel might be a good time to tie you up for a little while...

I think arousal is overused ;) and I don't see that player's arousal is very apparent to the follower.  In any event, I have some more important things to fix.  The new adventure/play time system seems to be working but needs more testing before I release a new beta.  I need to update the MCM too.

3 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

I think arousal is overused ;) and I don't see that player's arousal is very apparent to the follower.

haha depending on what auxiliary mods may also be present, something like Blush While Aroused can show a subtle but visible indication of one's state of mind, whereas maybe Aroused Sexy Idles would give a lewd and very obvious clue as to what condition your condition is in :naughty:

I don't really consider the Arousal factor as being "overused" though, I've always thought of it as just another element we add to spice up our playstyle with immersive physical needs in a virtual world, inasmuch as Frostfall makes us have to consider the environment/temperature or iNeed makes us keenly aware of our hunger/thirst/exhaustion. We adjust/adapt the way we play to accommodate those variables, Arousal is just another flavor in the overall mix to account for/deal with :smile:

Not that any of that matters, you are the one baking this delicious cake and are under no obligation to try and fold in every little ingredient anyone else here might like, something about "too many cooks spoiling the broth" and all that, this is just a suggestion box to spark ideas and possibilities, and show appreciation for sharing your cake with us :tongue:

0.4.2 Update coming.  I think I have the timing issues resolved in a sensible way.  I also took out the max chance (didn't do anything any more) and the follower name (not helpful any more).  Also removed dead data (including properties), dead code and an unread global variable.  All of that was the leftovers of me changing my mind :smile:.

A clean save is required!

Time is still divided into adventuring time and play time.

At the beginning of adventuring time the chance to be surprised by an early "play time" is rolled.  The chance of an early play time is the sum of "Base Surprise Chance" and "Lunar influence".  The lunar influence varies from negative percentage to positive percentage depending on the phase of the Moons.  So, if you accept the defaults the chance of a surprise is 10% at full moon and 0 at new moon.

If the roll results in an early play time the adventure time will be rolled in the range of 1/4 to 3/4 of the "Minimum days to wait".  This is a uniform distribution.

If the roll results in a normal play time the adventure time will be rolled in the range of "Minimum days to wait" to "Maximum days to wait".  This is a symmetric triangular distribution.

Enjoy! (And let me know if there's any trouble.)

6 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Love this mod and have a question to ask: have animal followers been removed from the DDH faction yet? Because it was kinda immersion breaking when Meeko decided to speak up and tie my character up a few updates ago. xD

Meeko? Meeko!!!  :open_mouth: I had not even thought to try that, and I was not aware of it.  Smart dog!  :smile:

Currently anybody (or dog?) in the CurrentFollowerFaction or CurrentHireling is eligible to tie you up.

Now to find out how to dumb down the dogs...  Or I could hand Meeko a treat and have him tie you up some more :smiley:

I can add not-in-creature-faction to the rules and fix if for the base game.  Note that creatures added by mods such as sabre cat followers may still speak up (and have very handy paws) if the mod author didn't know to add their pet to the creature faction.

7 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Love this mod and have a question to ask: have animal followers been removed from the DDH faction yet? Because it was kinda immersion breaking when Meeko decided to speak up and tie my character up a few updates ago. xD

I came here to ask for this too, thanks for reporting it :smiley:  We also discussed this with the author "Deviously Enslaved Continued" on his mods page if you're interested.

Ok folks, an update has been posted.  It primarily fixes the animal follower problem with the caveat that some mod-added pets may still speak up and have very handy paws ;).

Fixed: Pets (members of the "creaturefaction") will not tie or untie the player.  Note that not all mods with animal followers add their pets to the "creaturefaction".
Fixed/New: Ending playtime without being untied no longer results in follower asking every 20 seconds.  If the player is "still having fun" then play time is extended for a random amount.  If the player says "I think I can do this one tied up.", adventure time will start.
New: MCM option: Follower always ties hands and provides a wrist restraint if necessary.

New: Player can ask to be tied up in any location.
Changed: Periodic (20 second) debug notifications have been removed.  Other debug notifications remain if enabled in MCM.