45 minutes ago, c6222848 said:

mainly using it to remove devices at blacksmith

PS:

Can i maybe request you to let me post this mod to the chinese mod website with my own chinese translation? i will post it with the link to here.

I have no problem with that.  But since this mod is in an immature/incomplete state please try to keep up with my updates.  Also understand that I will not be able to check your work or support the Chinese version.

On 01/04/2018 at 3:02 PM, TurboNerd said:

Custom followers have come up before and I don't have a one-size-fits all solution yet.  The cause is quite simple:  Fully custom followers do not join the CurrentHireling or CurrentFollowerFaction factions.  If they did they would get all the standard follower behavior along with their custom behavior (and conflicts may develop).  And because they don't follow the standard they each have their own way of tracking follower state.

That make the fix hard.  To do it "right" my mod would need an "Encyclopedia of Custom Followers" to be able to detect the presence and state of each one.  Since that is not practical I'm going to have to use a "kluge".  Some possibilities are:

1. Use a relationship rank of Ally or greater.  Simple but could easily include people who are not followers.
  2. A special DDH faction with a way to recruit and dismiss members.  The trick is to limit recruitment to appropriate people.

@El_Duderino You are brave to suggest such a work-around.

I need to think about this for a while and see if any new ideas come up.  Suggestions are welcome.

I have a potential solution for you 

Create a quest that has a Quest alias that has a custom faction

Pass that QuestAlias to the NPC that is your follower (I've done it via Player dialouge/Idle line) You can create a debug mode that let you have the dialouge to add the Alias for any1.

Function Fragment_2(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor

YourQuestAlias.ForceRefTo(akSpeaker)
EndFunction  

ReferenceAlias Property YourQuestAlias  Auto  

So now can use that customfaction(from the QuestAlias) to add dialogue to the follower rather followerfaction.

Also you won't have old followers using your AI packages as long as you manage the QuestAlias.

The way I managed my QuestAlias was constructing all the follower options via Blocking dialogue and had my own custom It's time to part ways (well you need to pay debt that cleared the alias then the classic it's time to part ways would work)

Not sure how your mod works but you probably won't need blocking dialouge but if you.

The problem with this then is quest dialogue and custom follower dialogue is lost via blocking dialouge buuuuuut I have a solution for this if you add the condition PL Issneaking = false to the quest with the blocking dialogue all the player needs to do is sneak to access the vallina/quest/custom dialogue (I did not do this cause well my mod is a bout escaping the follower so no easy way out :tongue: but I tested it so it does work)

Either way, my mod has a lot of stuff to deal with custom followers feel free to have a look in the CK.... the overhaul mods can be hard to deal with but custom followers are easy enough to deal with.

Hope this helps ^^

Also good luck with the modding ^^

On 16-4-2018 at 11:36 PM, TurboNerd said:

I have no problem with that.  But since this mod is in an immature/incomplete state please try to keep up with my updates.  Also understand that I will not be able to check your work or support the Chinese version.

ofc, i just find it a really great since i was looking for a mod that makes blacksmith able to remove dd items. i mean it only makes sense that they can remove normal items in order to let them remove the high-security ones XD (DCU things).

and I'm using it myself so i will try to keep up with the updates, still getting the translation done..

Thanks again for the permission!

1 hour ago, Shion11 said:

how do i toggle the custom followers in the debug? it's grayed out for me

Edit 1: nvm i had to dismiss and rejoin serana

It should only grey out if what is under the crosshairs is not an actor (NPC).   Point your crosshairs at the follower before opening the MCM.

1 hour ago, Fenroo said:

Question. Is the follower capable of removing all bondage devices? I'm thinking specifically about chastity devices from the captured dreams mod. It seems perhaps those should stay on?

The follower will remove any device for which either you or your follower have the required keys.  If cutting is enabled the follower will attempt to cut devices which plausibly could be cut (destroys device).  Exceptions are devices which have the QuestItem or BlockGeneric keywords on them.

Assuming that the Captured Dreams items are tagged as either QuestItem or BlockGeneric then they will stay on.

Note:  Last I checked Captured Dreams was still designed for Devious Devices Integration (DDi) 3.3b and had not been updated for DDi 4.0.  Devious Devices Helpers is designed for DDi 4.0.  This means you are going to have some brokenness in one mod or the other depending on which version of DDi you have loaded.  Wrist restraints are one known item which will have problems.

@Fenroo & @TurboNerd

Captured Dreams Shop items come in 2 different varieties - Generic Items and Quest Items

from what i have seen ( i did not look at every one of its hundreds of items) the Quest Items do have zadBlockGeneric keyword and a CDxQuest type keyword on them.

the generic items do not have those keywords on them.

so if my understanding is correct this mod should not remove CD Shop Quest Items but can remove CD Shop Generic Items.

did a fast test and the quest devices i was wearing get the refusal dialogue (as they should).

On 08/02/2018 at 4:37 AM, TurboNerd said:

What is the "correct" way to get the lock jam/covered status of a specific device?

Lockjammed can be looked up with Zadlibs

Int Function IsLockJammed(actor akActor, keyword zad_DeviousDevice)

Will return 1 for jammed/0 for unjammed/-1 for error 

This will only work for player only though if you wanted it to work on a follower maybe this would work

ZadLibs Property libs Auto

Int Function SomeFunction(actor akActor, keyword zad_DeviousDevice)
    If !akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousDevice)
        return -1
    Endif
    If StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akActor, "zad_Equipped" + libs.LookupDeviceType(zad_DeviousDevice) + "_LockJammedStatus") == 1
        return 1
    Endif
    return 0
EndFunction

Which is modified IsLockedJammed code without the player check (they may be a reason that's there though)

Lockshield isn't able to be detected as far as I know cause DDI doesn't create a StorageUtil for it. (could request it in DD beta or maybe they know another way it could be looked up).

Your mod is awesome btw, had to check it out when people mentioned it. Read the discription and you literally created the same reason I made mine haha :smiley: !

Your and mine does very simular things, let's follower help you out of mitten/binders so that the gameplay isn't interrupt. Of course mine is at the risk of being enslaved ^^

If you havn't checked mine out The enslavement in my mod doesn't stop gameplay like other mods basically you agree to equip devices to remove debt built up in game with some small events tied in ^^.

Either way, you mod has some pretty fun effects with mine like just as people buy there freedom back your decides it time to have fun and back in bondage they go haha !

Keep up the work ^^.

4 hours ago, Shion11 said:

i don't know if the mod changes the version number but i'll just leave it at that

0.4.6 shows 0.4.5 after a clean save

I was in a hurry and forgot to update the string in MCM.  I will push out a fix as soon as I am able.

18 minutes ago, deviant51 said:

Will there be an option where your follower is less docile? As if you would have to persuade your follower to not tie you up?

Have you tried the "Bondage Lover" option?  Your follower will make offers you can't refuse. ;)  I have no plan to add addional dialogue.  Devious Followers is more forcefull but has a very different flavor.

Near term plans:

I am going to add one more MCM option:  "No items locked without key"  When disabled (default) your follower will lock devices on you without regard for whether you have a key for that device (current mod behavior).  When enabled your follower will only equip devices for which one of you has keys.

Then I am going to upload that as a release candidate.  After squahing any bugs which crawl out I will make the 1.0 release.

I realize that there are a lot of features that people have suggested which won't be in the 1.0 relese, but if I keep moving the goal posts back I'll never get there.  They may make it in a future version.  If DDi 4.1 comes out I will make any needed adjustments.

Then I will take a break from building this for a while.  There is a long list of mods I want to try out.  I also want to explore and experiment with some other game systems and mod building techniques.

Depending on what I learn from my experiments I may create a 2.0 version.  It's too early to be sure what will be in it.

First, I do like your mod, and definitely would like that option to have followers only equip devices if they have a key. Something to be aware of, is some mods create "Keyholders" (namely Cursed Loot), so sometimes the key they would have used to open a restraint is gone. May be possible to have the follower "take" the keys they need, and store them in a chest hidden elsewhere. Or I can just disable the keyholder type quests when using this mod.

Also, was curious if you could implement a "reluctant" or "unsure" dialog path, where the pc hesitates and the follower tries to "convince" them to play. Thought it might be interesting.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:48 AM, El_Duderino said:

I guess the reason for that is probably that many custom followers use their own follower system and not the one from the vanilla game. Several other mods that "do stuff" with followers have similar issues, like for example Cursed Loot.

There is a possible though potentially risky workaround. You can use EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) to "force recruit" any NPC, including custom follower's into EFF's follower management system. That has the side-effect that those follower will now also be visible to other mods like Cursed Loot and most likely also this one here. HOWEVER, force-recruiting custom followers into EFF (or similar options if they exist in other follower management mods like AFT), can break the custom follower's scripts so that you won't be able to play with them any more. In my experience, Sofia can be force-recruited and her own quests, commentary and custom functions (like for example Sofia's drunk state) still work fine. Just make sure to not use EFF's commands on them, just do the force recruit and then keep using the followers' own dialog options, not EFF's management options. I'd probably wait to try and force-recruit Arissa until her quest is complete and she has become a "full" follower. I've had very mixed results with the AnnaNPC followers (Anduniel et. al.) and think that Inigo and Vilja will break completely when attempting to use a follower framework mod on them.  -- In summary, keep a backup of your savegame from before attempting to use EFF or similar with custom followers in case you break them.

In my experience with Inigo, all his voiced dialog breaks (ie, he talks but there is no voice anymore) if 3rd party mods start playing with him. Though this was when using Maria Eden Prostitution with Inigo, and I'm pretty sure all his custom content broke completely that one time SD+ tried to have Inigo enslave me. So yeah, keep saves if you plan on anything that messes with followers and custom followers.

3 hours ago, kingcupworld said:

First, I do like your mod, and definitely would like that option to have followers only equip devices if they have a key. Something to be aware of, is some mods create "Keyholders" (namely Cursed Loot), so sometimes the key they would have used to open a restraint is gone. May be possible to have the follower "take" the keys they need, and store them in a chest hidden elsewhere. Or I can just disable the keyholder type quests when using this mod.

Also, was curious if you could implement a "reluctant" or "unsure" dialog path, where the pc hesitates and the follower tries to "convince" them to play. Thought it might be interesting.

I have no plan to use anything but the player's and follower's primary inventory for keys.  Otherwise I would spend forever adding support for other mods' unique way of handling backpacks, bags of holding, safes, etc., etc., etc.  Note that not all keyholder quests will take keys from followers but will snag them on the way to your player's inventory.  Thus you may get away with providing the follower with a set ahead of time.

In this mod the player has two options when the follower asks for play time:  "I'm not in the mood." and "What did you have in mind?".  The second leads to four choices: "I'm not in the mood." (again), "I like bondage.  Bind me tight." (no hesitation), "I'm not sure about that." (hesitation which leads to a brief attempt to convince), and "Give me two minutes, Ok?" (another kind of hesitation, the follower will approach again in two real world minutes).

So your player character can hesitate if you want her to.  What I did not implement was the follower repeatedly begging to tie up the player.

Note:  The reluctant responses are disabled if the "Bondage Lover" option is turned on.

19 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Lockjammed can be looked up with Zadlibs

@Lozeak Thanks for the info.  While I found this in the library, I chose not to use it.  Since locks don't jam when the player is unlocking NPC's I concluded, by symetry, that locks won't jam when a NPC is removing them from the player.  After all the NPC can always position themselves for a clear view and easy access.

This is probably wishful thinking, but a release candidate is up!

There are two changes:

New: Added "No items locked without key" option.

Fixed: Added a missing dialogue link in DDH02

Please play with it and let me know if you see any unintended behavior.  But remember, the idea is to fix what is there, not move the goal posts back.

I have no plan to use anything but the player's and follower's primary inventory for keys.  Otherwise I would spend forever adding support for other mods' unique way of handling backpacks, bags of holding, safes, etc., etc., etc.  Note that not all keyholder quests will take keys from followers but will snag them on the way to your player's inventory.  Thus you may get away with providing the follower with a set ahead of time.

In this mod the player has two options when the follower asks for play time:  "I'm not in the mood." and "What did you have in mind?".  The second leads to four choices: "I'm not in the mood." (again), "I like bondage.  Bind me tight." (no hesitation), "I'm not sure about that." (hesitation which leads to a brief attempt to convince), and "Give me two minutes, Ok?" (another kind of hesitation, the follower will approach again in two real world minutes).

So your player character can hesitate if you want her to.  What I did not implement was the follower repeatedly begging to tie up the player.

Note:  The reluctant responses are disabled if the "Bondage Lover" option is turned on.

I'll have to look at that again, then. Currrently, I've been having more CTD issues than I'm comfortable with (not linked to this mod), and having no applicable errors in papyrus (best I can tell), so I'm thinking mod conflict, corrupted core files, or just over-stressed papyrus engine. I plan on doing a stripped down playthrough with none of the player-slavery mods to test this one out, then I'll probably provide more feedback then.

Assuming you are open to ideas on managing keys:

A potentially easier way to manage keys with other mods in mind, is to have an internal "counter" of keys taken by your mod. Keep two counters for restraints and chastity keys. Remove a key from the player and destroy it whenever adding bondage to player, increment the relevant key counter. Remove an item, decrement the counter. This wouldn't be necessary if the "No items locked without key" isn't active, though. Then your mod could also function as a keyholder mod.

I have no clue on whether counting keys removed and readding them is the "proper" way to do this though. Seems like the "standard" way would just to be to pull them to the follower, then block follower inventory access (or hide the keys somehow?).

Now this is coming from someone with limited knowledge of C++ and no knowledge of LUA/Papyrus scripting/coding, nor substantial knowledge of how DD/cursed loot/etc handle keys. I have plans to look at it "one day", just not gotten around to it. So much of my understanding of Key management comes from the handful of methods and functions I see in provided API in these mods, or the various error messages I create when I inevitably find mod conflicts.

So my best option at this point might just be to create a new Mod Organizer profile without Cursed Loot, and play with mods like this outside of that. Or just make sure that keyholding and other ways Cursed Loot messes with keys are turned off.

@kingcupworld:  You said " A potentially easier way to manage keys with other mods in mind, is to have an internal 'counter' of keys taken by your mod. Keep two counters for restraints and chastity keys."  You forgot the piercing removal tool.  That is only the beginning of the trouble.  Suppose some add-on mod creates devices with non-standard keys, like DCL.  Papyrus can't expand arrays on the fly.  I would need counters for every possible type of devious key present and future.

There are two ways that I will consider for handling key "borrowing" if I add it to the mod:

1. The keys go to the follower's inventory.  This allows the follower to easily use them to unlock the player afterwards.  The player can ask for them back (remember, this mod is about consensual bondage) but it takes more time especially if a gag is applied.
  2. I add a new "cell" (interior space) which is not connected to the world and which contains one designated container.  The keys go to/from this container.  This is what DCL does.  I can call it "the key ring" and add additional "or" clauses so that the follower can use the keys stored in it to unlock the player.  This container would, obviously, not be accessible to the player except by talking to the follower.  This can have the same effect as counters, but is able to accommodate any number of key types.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages.  At present I have no plan to implement key borrowing.  The only reasons I can see for doing so are immersion and expanding the non-consensual mode of the mod.  The work-arounds are clear enough.  A Devious Box (Timed Strong Box) may be helpful.

I am currently testing my mod with Deviously Cursed Loot.  I turned off the randomly losing keys feature.  I have not asked the Dollmaker to be my keyholder.  I ignore the devious followers in the Bannered Mare.

I am not playing with any of the long term compulsory slavery mods since I don't particularly like them.

Anyway since my mod is fully open source, you can hack on it if you want.  If you do so and then release your modified mod please name it differently enough that no one confuses the two.