What's on your mind?

23 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Meh... no way to change that really. But your experience far outweighs any ignorance of trendy new shit imho. :classic_wink: "Are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced?" :classic_tongue:

LOL, I haven't burned a guitar yet, so does that still count?      Another goldie, though it may be a regional thing.   When a girl asks you if you "translate" when this song is playing, it was taken as a flirtatious comment.   That was one of my (future) wife's questions to me when we first met back in January of 87.

Spoiler

On 10/26/2022 at 8:42 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

Meh... no way to change that really. But your experience far outweighs any ignorance of trendy new shit imho. :classic_wink: "Are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced?" :classic_tongue:

Thought more on your response, first thank you and second.... I wonder if we are biased in that thought.   I think that some of us are lucky enough to have lived "before" and after the internet.  I have mentioned this before on this forum, that some of us have the necessary "survival" skills to keep ourselves entertained during a power outage.   However, we aren't so old as to not understand coding, computers and smart phones.    Just like bilingual/trilingual people are extremely well suited to operate in countries that serve many nationalities (looking at you @Evaloves4) having a dual skill set or dual experiences are indeed a good thing.    Also to that person who is waiting on my Russian response....."я не понимаy"!

Meh... mod I want is paywalled. It's not the money (which is negligible) as much as knowing so many other great mods are free that bothers me. I'm for supporting creators (and have), but think they sort of betray a time honored tradition in modding by locking their content behind the support. :classic_wacko:

On another note; I'm gonna take my first crack at making a FOMOD installer for a bunch of individual files from one author. They're very well made models/textures and it seems like someone would have already done this, but didn't for some reason. I don't fault the author btw, because they already did the hard part.

Edited by KoolHndLuke

I've had this bad habit of looking at playthroughs about games I have no interest in playing. One of these is a steam game call Signalis made by studio rose-engine.

I read that the developers were going for an oppression feel both in gameplay and story-wise. "built to feel a lot like a late-’90s survival horror game" - according to one article:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/3736935/signalis-and-the-oppressive-mechanics-of-survival-horror-hands-on-preview-interview/

I recently discovered studio rose-engine is located in Germany which I found interesting. Considering the story is about the horrors of authoritarianism it reminded me of what an old co-worker of mine said that modern Germans hate Nazis more than anyone else. Not that I blame them.

On 10/27/2022 at 8:57 AM, Psalam said:

Makes me wonder about the millenia of wine growing monastics.

Nothing to wonder about. It's always been about fuck you got mine, since religion was invented for people that couldn't swing an axe but could make someone else do it.

Edited by 27X
4 hours ago, 27X said:

It's always been about fuck you got mine, since religion was invented for people that couldn't swing an axe but could make someone else do it.

Announce to the world that you know nothing of religion without announcing to the world that you know nothing of religion.

Edited by Grey Cloud
4 hours ago, 27X said:

Noting to wonder about. It's always been about fuck you got mine, since religion was invented for people that couldn't swing an axe but could make someone else do it.

34 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Announce to the world that you know nothing of religion without announcing to the world that you know nothing of religion.

And now let's consider this discussion of religion closed before I am obligated to do something about it.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

And now let's consider this discussion of religion closed before I am obligated to do something about it.

How does LL define 'religion'?

Does LL consider Buddhism or Taoism religions?

What's LL's position on theology?

Edited by Grey Cloud
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

What's LL's position on theology?

? I just quote what I could gather about that topic

In an effort to keep the site & community inviting and friendly we do not allow several categories of conversation. This is not intended as censorship or endorsement of any particular view, but rather a move to keep this site neutral and open. The categories of conversation that are not welcome include those discussing politics and religion. Too often these discussions descend into pointless bickering and lead to offending one party or the other (if not both). This sends the wrong message of what this site is all about. There are plenty of forums, blogs and other online outlets available for these types of conversations, this site is not one of them.

LoversLab is first and foremost a gaming community. As such, we wish to be welcoming and friendly to all genders, orientations, nationalities, religions, and beliefs. Those who are not conducive to that environment will be dealt with in whatever reasonable manner we deem appropriate. What is deemed "political or religious" is up to staff discretion and no others.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?tab=comments#comment-6248

Sufficiently exhaustive for daily matters, I think.

Though I might be tempted to ask our beloved Lady Dibella how to handle details

Spoiler

Dibella.jpg.bf6e2cf6b646fd04ca537b132e60fbd8.jpg

Just now, Alessia Wellington said:

Molag's plan will be better.

?Some of us already know that all his plans for you end in a pretty cold harbour.

3 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Or at least more interesting.

? That's where you might have a very very very good point!

54 minutes ago, Vader666 said:

Maybe the people using threaded bottle caps on beer bottles know the answer ?

It's because what's safely assumed as blatantly obvious for everyone with eyes to see.... apparently sometimes isn't and you may end up with a lawsuit. That and there's just too many goddam lawyers with nothing much to do I guess. Why can't they just keep stripping and provide a real public service? :cool:

Speaking of strippers....

Ten years and still no STRIPPER mod for Skyrim??!!!! Heavy Crying GIFs | Tenor

Edited by KoolHndLuke
15 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

It's because what's safely assumed as blatantly obvious for everyone with eyes to see.... apparently sometimes isn't and you may end up with a lawsuit. That and there's just too many goddam lawyers with nothing much to do I guess. Why can't they just keep stripping and provide a real public service? :cool:

Their milkshakes brings all the boys to the yard. They'd show you but then they'd have to charge.

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/world-psoriasis-day-october-29/

> The psoriasis day was two days ago. I used to be like majority of people, avoiding any physical contact with them, because they disgusted me until my Prince showed me how much those poor people suffer being marginalized and rejected by society and that their skin disease is not transferable. He doesn't only financially help them (individually and by donating money to their association) but he hug them too treating them with respect because those people needs love and acceptance. So, if you know somebody with psoriasis, please, show them respect, love and acceptance. They are human beings too.

Edited by Evaloves4