What's on your mind?

> A woman from hell. Damn you! ?

Spoiler

1700766955_2022-11-0307_02_31-The_EmpressofISIS_alsotrainedchildrenforterroristattacks__Shewasattr.jpg.c34e222af4f0863890f5f064bde3c3d0.jpg737305185_2022-11-0307_03_15-The_EmpressofISIS_alsotrainedchildrenforterroristattacks__Shewasattr.jpg.5f7fa1a4b63c966dabc2d970288960e0.jpg

and

Spoiler

1742544406_2022-11-0307_02_31-The_EmpressofISIS_alsotrainedchildrenforterroristattacks__Shewasattr.jpg.7ba62d5e4172bbd73dc9b1d026153d26.jpg1132918783_2022-11-0307_03_15-The_EmpressofISIS_alsotrainedchildrenforterroristattacks__Shewasattr.jpg.ee7ae7a36ef3eff74aa88758d4a83fba.jpg

> Do you see my point here? Their governments gave them accommodation so that now they can strategize and make new plans in peace once they get out of there. That woman deserve no mercy but death for she sent many children and girls and women in death. Just like these 4 shitheads. The castration and making them eat their own stinking junk is the least thing that I will do to them.  They would never anticipate the horror they will experience.

Edited by Evaloves4
11 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

They would never anticipate the horror they will experience.

Agree, but.... "they" are legion. Get rid of one, and another- perhaps even worse- takes their place. I would argue that the solution to such problems isn't an eye for an eye, but better understanding of what creates these types of ppl in the first place and look for ways to nip that in the bud. Win the heart, and the mind/body will follow. Just my two cents, Eva. ?

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Agree, but.... "they" are legion. Get rid of one, and another- perhaps even worse- takes their place. I would argue that the solution to such problems isn't an eye for an eye, but better understanding of what creates these types of ppl in the first place and look for ways to nip that in the bud. Win the heart, and the mind/body will follow. Just my two cents, Eva. ?

> Thanks for your comment. But must disagree. They aren't the people who did mistake, raped them once and realized they made mistake. No, they did it knowing what they were doing. I agree with my Prince in this case: kill the fucks but let them die in agony. Will bring horses and donkeys to rape them, fucking sons of the bitches. Can't have and will not have mercy for such stinking peace of shit.

giphy.gif?cid=36b14fac814pnl0cevdfrxbq6amcsuzm099du6jbflpzp0lw&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

You know, I've been thinking about something.

About how there's so much that can be done, all those different means of entertainment and such, how easily one comes to feel bored and constrained by their circumstances hence left unable to partake in these spans of variety that dangle before them...

Lately I once again noticed from exchanges with fellow youth that they've been led to forget the simpler things, that every moment doesn't have to be lived a hundred miles a second and it might be just as enriching of a moment to spend time at a windowshill, sipping tea, enjoying a puff or any other little thing - to enjoy the moment, to take their minds of things, by immersing themselves in tranquility.

2 hours ago, Idyll said:

You know, I've been thinking about something.

About how there's so much that can be done, all those different means of entertainment and such, how easily one comes to feel bored and constrained by their circumstances hence left unable to partake in these spans of variety that dangle before them...

Lately I once again noticed from exchanges with fellow youth that they've been led to forget the simpler things, that every moment doesn't have to be lived a hundred miles a second and it might be just as enriching of a moment to spend time at a windowshill, sipping tea, enjoying a puff or any other little thing - to enjoy the moment, to take their minds of things, by immersing themselves in tranquility.

Congrats. You've eased into a larger world and will live and love more heartily than the gnats buzzing around everything with no real understanding of what anyone or anything really is. ;)

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Congrats. You've eased into a larger world and will live and love more heartily than the gnats buzzing around everything with no real understanding of what anyone or anything really is. ;)

Hahaha, then I guess it's a recurring occurrence for I tend to cycle through various ponderings, deepening my hypothetical pond of wisdom at every new thought - who knew wise whores were a thing haha~ ?

Edited by Idyll

Fer fuck's sake, if you don't like something don't look at it. Why is this hard? Rather than trying to filter out all the "wrong think" or whatever is a fool's errand when you have the built in ability to just ignore shit. The only reason this bothers me is because we have way too fucking many echo chambers as it is and some of you are extremely gullible- perhaps even to the point of doing some really stupid shit that we all end up having to pay for.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

You know... I almost did. But missed that boat entirely. :P

Kpop fangirl problems not in South Korean meme - AhSeeit

The don't understand Korean part shouldn't be a problem if you look up the lyrics. Truth be told I don't know why I got away from K-Pop. Was it because it had the word pop in the title and was therefore bad? Was it that I can't stomach Korean food to save my life? Was it that their ass cheeks were way too perfect? Was it something to do with the way the language sounded?

I guess I just had other things to do. That said the allure of ass cheeks compel me.

Edited by Darkpig
3 hours ago, Darkpig said:

The don't understand Korean part shouldn't be a problem if you look up the lyrics. Truth be told I don't know why I got away from K-Pop. Was it because it had the word pop in the title and was therefore bad? Was it that I can't stomach Korean food to save my life? Was it that their ass cheeks were way too perfect? Was it something to do with the way the language sounded?

I guess I just had other things to do. That said the allure of ass cheeks compel me.

> Translation into simple English, please, for I have no clue what did you say? ;) :D

6 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

LMFAO at ppl around here that think there's not a lot you can do with textures to make models look more realistic... or just more anything really. Technical knowhow  talent. :smirk:

Can it make Korean food taste better??

> Our children and I love to watch my luvs martial arts trainings and warming up. This is how they are doing their abs with one difference: they are wrapping their legs around the tree and make 100 of them. Me? I am doing classic ones, on the floor. :D 

ee16f7c4eef2376ba0f3a1801cd0a50f.jpg.7f0a2be7c82282359d61763bfb260c4e.jpg

Edited by Evaloves4
12 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Our children and I love to watch my luvs martial arts trainings and warming up. This is how how they are doing their abs with one difference: they are wrapping their legs around the tree and make 100 of them. Me? I am doing classic ones, on the floor. :D 

ee16f7c4eef2376ba0f3a1801cd0a50f.jpg.7f0a2be7c82282359d61763bfb260c4e.jpg

I know just the thing that would help straighten that posture whilst in this position haha~