What's on your mind?

3 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> It is totally wrong assumption that most of the girls likes bad boys. Maybe they do somewhere but not everywhere and not in my country :D

although I agree with you, it will depend on the definition of ''bad boy'' that a person has, for example, what is your definition ?

2 minutes ago, Vampire Hunter said:

although I agree with you, it will depend on the definition of ''bad boy'' that a person has, for example, what is your definition ?

> Since I miss proper terms, I would narrow it - on the other side of the law, immoral, and the one who treats girls badly and so on and so on ...

4 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Since I miss proper terms, I would narrow it - on the other side of the law, immoral, and the one who treats girls badly and so on and so on ...

I understand, but although it's not a law or something that always happens this way, most people who join these scum have the same thoughts or the same attitudes, so bad people usually hang out with bad people. Unfortunately, sometimes one partner gets together without knowing the other person is bad and this often leads to tragedy. 

16 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> It is totally wrong assumption that most of the girls likes bad boys. Maybe they do somewhere but not everywhere and not in my country :D

It goes with the saying that those that behave rarely make history. Rebels seem to have an infectious confidence despite fighting against insurmountable odds. People like Martin Luther King got thrown in prison for standing up for what he believed in, people like George Washington rebelled against the British and lost at least a few good men fighting. I wouldn't say that girls are attracted to bad people so much as they are attracted to rebels they think have good hearts. And who is to say if they are right or not? 

52 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

It goes with the saying that those that behave rarely make history. Rebels seem to have an infectious confidence despite fighting against insurmountable odds. People like Martin Luther King got thrown in prison for standing up for what he believed in, people like George Washington rebelled against the British and lost at least a few good men fighting. I wouldn't say that girls are attracted to bad people so much as they are attracted to rebels they think have good hearts. And who is to say if they are right or not? 

> exactly GIF

9 hours ago, Darkpig said:

And the ladies did like MLK.

Spoiler

57 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Cream Pies?

I thought apple pies were mandatory for Americans.

Where I live we are more 'meat n tater pie'. The EU tried to have us call them 'tater n meat' as there is more tater than meat in them but we weren't fer avin it. You can't just throw out 2,000 years of tradition because some paper-shufflers say so.

Edited by Grey Cloud