What's on your mind?

20 hours ago, Vader666 said:

Maybe the people using threaded bottle caps on beer bottles know the answer ?

Lawyers make us all look dumb.  Like McDonald's warnings on coffee lids after melting an old woman's labia because of the cheap cups they used to serve their near-boiling coffee in and then paying a PR firm to blame her for her third degree burns.

9 hours ago, DrunkenCow said:

Lawyers make us all look dumb.  Like McDonald's warnings on coffee lids after melting an old woman's labia because of the cheap cups they used to serve their near-boiling coffee in and then paying a PR firm to blame her for her third degree burns.

A friendly reminder that corporations are not your friends.

> People sees undertakers and pathologists as creepy mostly because they are dealing with dead. I don't see them like that, although I have to confess, I would hardly date one if I would be single, no matter how handsome he or she is. There is something about thanatology that makes us to shiver. At least me. ?

10 hours ago, beefers said:

Life would be great if it weren't for the people.

Don't worry there is a planet killing asteroid heading towards Earth to wipe out the pesky people. Problem is no-one knows when it will be here because the stupid sun glare makes it hard to get a good speed reading or something. Anyway I'm heading to bed.

Edited by Darkpig
6 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

You know there is an ignore function on this site.  

I have, ever since I joined. But like an annoying fly buzzing around my ears (quote replies from others) it was always there. 

20 hours ago, Darkpig said:

But what fun is that?

That's the funny thing about being passive aggressive, eventually people should figure it out and just ignore you entirely anyway.

A conversation requires more than one active participant, a statement does not; and there is no such thing as a passive aggressive "conversation" unless one or more parties is an idiot, and anyone that gets fun from dragging an idiot around is quite likely to be an idiot themselves.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

That's the funny thing about being passive aggressive, eventually people should figure it out and just ignore you entirely anyway.

A conversation requires more than one active participant, a statement does not; and there is no such thing as a passive aggressive "conversation" unless one or more parties is an idiot, and anyone that gets fun from dragging an idiot around is quite likely to be an idiot themselves.

That depends. How long is eventually? How do we know that more parties won't join in not to oppose a person's flawed ideals but to create an echo chamber? What if all that hate boils up and a dictator rises up the ranks only to be defeated by a majestic pig who declares a free nation as its democratic leader simply known as President Darkpig~

Darkpig fanfiction everyone. Or we could just let the mods take care of it.