What's on your mind?

9 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> I bet you do. Girls like you and me know such things by default :D

I actually like to do that myself you know, helps work my stamina and my abs and my tightness and my legs' strength and my body control (including of my center of mass) and, and - And! ?

I think it's very good exercise to incorporate in... Heated exchanges~

Edited by Idyll
41 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

I saw a pigeon riding a skateboard and now I want a Tony Hawk game but birds.

Get points while doing a kickflip and get bonus points for pooping on a statue. Yeah:classic_cool:

I'd play that, pitch in some character customisation and I'll make a mafia hawk named Antonio (Tony for the intimates) pick up the board and perfect the way of the "Freedom Flighter" haha~

7 hours ago, Idyll said:

I'd play that, pitch in some character customisation and I'll make a mafia hawk named Antonio (Tony for the intimates) pick up the board and perfect the way of the "Freedom Flighter" haha~

> Never liked skateboards, but roller-blades are another side of the story, I was a master of rolling when was younger. Damn, am I old if being dangerously close to 30? ?? 

> Actually, I don't give a fuck about how old I am. My luvs would love me the same even if I would be 100+ :D

Edited by Evaloves4
10 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Never liked skateboards, but roller-blades are another side of the story, I was a master of rolling when was younger. Damn, am I old if being dangerously close to 30? ?? 

Uh oh, you know what happens at 30 don't you?  Well this one will take you back to your youth.   I was too young to get into it (only 9 or 10), but you are welcome for me bringing these memories back for you.  :)

Spoiler

Oh and if you didn't know, 30 is the age of renewal.

Spoiler

Edited by steelpanther24
11 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Uh oh, you know what happens at 30 don't you?  Well this one will take you back to your youth.   I was too young to get into it (only 9 or 10), but you are welcome for me bringing these memories back for you.  :)

Hide contents

Oh and if you didn't know, 30 is the age of renewal.

Hide contents

> I watched "Logan" movie. It is so naive now since it is some 50 years old. :D

> I know nothing about disco rolling dancing. It didn't exist when I was born, but I learned to role as a child and I was even better then some guys with skateboards in doing various tricks, flips and similar. As for dancing on roller-blades, there was no better then my Ivy and me. Yes, I am bragging, but rightfully.

> It's not my age that bothers me about rolling, but the time. I have no time to do it. :(

On 11/2/2022 at 3:33 AM, JMTe said:

I'm glad a certain someone's account got disabled in LL. I got tired of seeing them spouting their vile right-wing political bullcrap in this site.

Wait who? You talking about who i think you're talking about? Damn what happened here? lol

Speaking of hope i came back to Skyrim after a long time and it asked for an update on steam, "little weird" i thought but sure why not. And whaddya know, i try to run the game as usual from MO2 and i get a long list of mods that are straight up broken now and half of them are not even updated. Now i have to either play bone vanilla, turn off those mods and every other mod that depends on it and start a new save cause the old one won't work anymore.

I go on youtube and apparently this shits been going on for over a month now and it's a big complaint. So now i'm thinking why in the hell is Bethesda so hellbent on breaking their own modding scene so much? Todd wtf you trying to do updating an 11 year old game for no good reason? Now i'm sat here with a huge backlog of checking and updating so many mods that its testing my patience.

This is why we can't have nice things. It feels like a complete chore to get back into modding after falling out for even just a few months. Fuck this shit bro.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Speaking of hope i came back to Skyrim after a long time and it asked for an update on steam, "little weird" i thought but sure why not. And whaddya know, i try to run the game as usual from MO2 and i get a long list of mods that are straight up broken now and half of them are not even updated. Now i have to either play bone vanilla, turn off those mods and every other mod that depends on it and start a new save cause the old one won't work anymore.

I go on youtube and apparently this shits been going on for over a month now and it's a big complaint. So now i'm thinking why in the hell is Bethesda so hellbent on breaking their own modding scene so much? Todd wtf you trying to do updating an 11 year old game for no good reason? Now i'm sat here with a huge backlog of checking and updating so many mods that its testing my patience.

This is why we can't have nice things. It feels like a complete chore to get back into modding after falling out for even just a few months. Fuck this shit bro.

You probably know but you can rollback to previous vesion through steam console, the whole steamdb depot manifest thing yaddie yadda
Went through the same recently. But hey at least you get a free fishing and survival CC mod, isn't that marvelous

8 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Don't be so harsh. They just fixed a bug the modding community has fixed 10 years ago.

Lol i heard it was for some japanese language support or some shit, but man leave it up to Bethesda to fix shit nobody asked for or noticed. If Starfield isn't spectacular i will go to Todd's house and challenge him to a real chess match and i won't go easy, that'll show him.

5 minutes ago, Ceerylla said:

You probably know but you can rollback to previous vesion through steam console, the whole steamdb depot manifest thing yaddie yadda
Went through the same recently. But hey at least you get a free fishing and survival CC mod, isn't that marvelous

I've heard about it but i've never tried it cause no other game company gives me worry and pain with their updates. Why can't they just leave it alone? The game is over a decade old ffs. They know they're gonna ruin things big time yet they just have to do it, cause fuck the players in all the wrong ways.

1 minute ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Why can't they just leave it alone? The game is over a decade old ffs. They know they're gonna ruin things big time yet they just have to do it, cause fuck the players in all the wrong ways.

They also know you're not a potential customer who's gonna buy mods from their band aid live service. Which I think really is what it boils down to

2 minutes ago, Ceerylla said:

They also know you're not a potential customer who's gonna buy mods from their band aid live service. Which I think really is what it boils down to

Most of what they sell have been done many times and in much better quality i think, so yeah i have nothing to buy from them on their live service front. I'm starting to think they're breaking the mod scene out of spite at this point lol.