What's on your mind?

On 9/11/2022 at 12:58 PM, Grey Cloud said:

The UK - A nation in mourning as the weekend's footie is cancelled due to the death of the head of state. ?

you know the queen is immortal don't you? She will return to continue the British Empire, never underestimate the power of tea.

2 hours ago, Vampire Hunter said:

you know the queen is immortal don't you? She will return to continue the British Empire, never underestimate the power of tea.

Does this require a ritual? I'm from the states so I have almost no knowledge of British necromancy.

12 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Does this require a ritual? I'm from the states so I have almost no knowledge of British necromancy.

only the queen knows about the ritual, as this ritual was secretly practiced during the middle ages and knowledge about this ritual has been lost over time, so in some time she will come back again and continue her reign.

8 hours ago, Vampire Hunter said:

only the queen knows about the ritual, as this ritual was secretly practiced during the middle ages and knowledge about this ritual has been lost over time, so in some time she will come back again and continue her reign.

Hmm that is starting to sound like my Crusader Kings II modded game where the Queen is actually a daughter of Lilth and has the option to become immortal.    However, The queen of Britannica is NOT a peaceful person, and got the nick name "the Temptress" before she hit 40.  

13 minutes ago, thaclone said:

I really like my job.

and I really like, that some of my colleagues are as "funny stupid" as myself :D

today we are only 3 people in the office.

my boss, a female colleague and me:

all three of us were just dancing and singing to 50Cent - Candy Shop

:D :D :D

> and no group sex?!

giphy.gif?cid=36b14facxvek7i85ymwhuoamieyj5dr0s7pmhjgtd1lqbtbk&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I know this is an odd question to ask for this but what's on my mind right now is this website

http://selfadjustingglasses.com/reviews/flexvision/en/int1j2v3/

Has anyone ever used these?  Are they legit or just another scam eye glasses store?  Reason I ask I REALLY need new glasses, my current ones are prescription from 2008.  Most people don't have cars that old.?

Would appreciate some help before I send them any cash.  Are they bullshit artists or actually worth the money.  Can't find reviews anywhere save only the biased ones.  Need actual critique if possible please.?

How I so love whiffing cocks!

Uncut ones are definitely the best with the musky mansmell that cumulates with even just a very thin coat of the slimey sweat that tends to form under the crown of a penis, like, so good...

Is it strange? It's just so good for a whore like me~ ?

13 hours ago, thaclone said:

I mean, yeah, we are here on LL

but not everything has to be about sex :D

I guess. But a tumble between the sheets, whether the bed's or paperwork, has to be one of the most refreshing activities ever haha~

And the boss would be in on it, couldn't possibly fire you for something pervy if he partakes in it! ?

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

Fortunes are a risky business. If a fortune teller tells you your echo dot will try to kill you would you believe it?

Haha, I did that a lot back at the dorms in uni when I was there, in US, I was pretty decent at guiding people towards optimal outcomes but also their hands towards their purses to hand over a bill or two... ?

On 9/16/2022 at 12:07 AM, Idyll said:

Haha, I did that a lot back at the dorms in uni when I was there, in US, I was pretty decent at guiding people towards optimal outcomes but also their hands towards their purses to hand over a bill or two... ?

Hmmm... that is one way to make money.

Is that how psychology came about? Did I ask that question before? I should ask my psychologist about that.

Federal appeals court rules in favor of Texas law on social media regulation

This will end up going to SCOTUS and when they hear the tech companies' argument that they (corporations) are individual people protected by the Constitution they're gonna lose.  There's case law from the 1960s already establishing that companies and businesses ARE NOT 'people' and policy designed to derive others of their Constitutional Rights are illegal.

19 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

1068144321_2022-09-1913_38_11-Ifwemaintaingoodhealthuntiltheageof75therearegreatchancesthatwe.jpg.01e2c67650cb6f5bd89754716911f4b6.jpg

> Is that so? Hm? Mr. @Psalam, maybe this is good news for you ;) :D

In my professional experience, that is overstated. If you feel good at 75 your chances of feeling good at 95 (or even making it to 95) are far better than a person who feels bad at 75. That's about all I'd be willing to concede.