What's on your mind?

Relationships are impossible for me, and I'm fairly certain it's exclusively because I exist as a man. Sins of the father, y'know? The boomers ruined everything for everyone and now I have to pay for their whoring, racism, sexism, bigotry and overall vitriole.

rant over.

6 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

Although I have relatively fast Internet speed, I decided i will not place kudos on posts that contains more then 2 pictures outside of "spoiler" no matter how good they are. Endless scrolling through the whole page in order to see the content is pain in the ass. :(

Hip-Hip-Horray.  Wish everyone did that.

People in general just don't know how to write you're.

Just download any (dialogue focused) mod on this site, you'll have a good chance of running into the abomination that is "your"

Some examples:

• your going to ?
  • if your any good ?
  • your so pretty ?

FUUUUUUU

Edited by King-Crimson
16 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

People in general just don't know how to write you're.

Just download any (dialogue focused) mod on this site, you'll have a good chance of running into the abomination that is "your"

Some examples:

• your going to ?
  • if your any good ?
  • your so pretty ?

FUUUUUUU

Get you're coat. :classic_ph34r:

Using then and than incorrectly is my current pet peeve closely followed by "I have no clue". Leaving aside one cannot have a negative, yes you fucking do. What you do not have is any idea of what to make of it.

The your/you're thing happens in the UK; the then and than thing rarely; but the 'I have no clue' thing is sadly fairly common.

Edited by Grey Cloud
3 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Star wars without Dart Wader, Jedi and similar characters that are "trade mark" of 'Star wars'? :classic_ohmy: That's blasphemy! I know I will be disappointed just as I was with "Rouge One" and few other shitty Star wars attempts.

2058010175_2022-09-2316_49_44-Jutarnjilist-TheseriesthatwillforeverchangeStarWars_noEmpireDa.jpg.fe12459a200bc19f36ca26c4f51bda0e.jpg

hey eva, have you played or read about the lore before the events of the main saga ? the game old republic has a very built lore and characters like darth revan and they are part of an era before the main saga, so without darth vader and without sidious empire, there are only jedi and other siths. But anyway, it's hard nowadays for have faith in star wars after the disney trilogy and the current series are nothing great, the last serie ( obi-wan kenobi ) was horrible and disney literally destroyed the lore before established with this serie.

4 hours ago, Vampire Hunter said:

hey eva, have you played or read about the lore before the events of the main saga ? the game old republic has a very built lore and characters like darth revan and they are part of an era before the main saga, so without darth vader and without sidious empire, there are only jedi and other siths. But anyway, it's hard nowadays for have faith in star wars after the disney trilogy and the current series are nothing great, the last serie ( obi-wan kenobi ) was horrible and disney literally destroyed the lore before established with this serie.

> We watched it - disaster. :(