What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Games that cause you to lose control of your fucking keyboard. Playing a game it then crashes and you go to try to type something into your browser and can't because it fucked up your keyboard and hitting the buttons does nothing which forces you to restart the computer to fix it.

KILL THEM ALL RANT

I am getting so sick of these people who whine about every life being precious, sacred and the moral injustice of killing a human, even if that human has killed another for profit or enjoyment.

There are almost 8 billion humans on the planet currently, and we slaughter over 70 billion animals a year globally to feed ourselves. I have no issues with that, we need to eat, but saying every human's life is more valuable than any other species just because we are human is just a load of crap. We, as humans, put down other species just because they're inconvenient, or for sport. We're pretty much unique in that aspect.

Most experts say that 2 billion humans worldwide is the optimal amount. I'm not advocating the execution of 6 billion people, but we really don't need the violent offenders who prey on others.

Granted, outside of war and defending oneself and/or loved ones, killing is bad, but if someone is convicted of murder, they need to die. Regardless of race, age, nationality, background, or wealth. Not 15 to 20 years down the road, but immediately. Being human shouldn't give you an exemption. People say the death penalty doesn't work, that's bullshit, I guarantee once an individual is executed they will never commit another crime ever again. Yes, occasionally innocent people are convicted, but we, as humans, can afford to thin the herd. Personally I'm for the death penalty being an option for all violent felonies whether the victim died or not or if more than $100,000 US was stolen.

Fuck being enlightened, if time and death doesn't work, lets try pain. I'm talking about the kind of mind numbingly, horrific, excessive pain that would make a hardcore masochist shudder in fear. We've advanced far enough in technology that a machine could be built to do the deed for us. If you knew, for a fact, you commit 'X' crime, the penalty was so over the top, brutal, prolonged, and humiliating, that even the lowest I.Q. on the planet would go ...whoa, glad that wasn't me..., you wouldn't do it. You'd make sure you kept yourself out of situations where there was even a possibility of getting caught in that situation.

..and if you didn't, then we probably really didn't need your genetic material diluting the gene pool anyways.

Speaking of lives. I don't know how someone can disregard the life of an unborn in one hand but claim that a murderer's life matters in the other. I think TOL put it best.

Spoiler

It has to do with the death penalty being more expensive than life in prison, due to amount of appeals one gets with a death penalty conviction vs a life in prison conviction. The two are not equate-able. The cost of having a child is way more than the cost of having an abortion, especially if you factor in the cost of foster care (state funded) and the cost of clothing a child/feeding/nurturing an unwanted child. If you want more serial/mass murderers, keep supporting pro-life. 

On 3/23/2021 at 10:37 AM, Intronacious said:

I would show you the one, but I can't find the option to enable signatures again. ?

Profile tab on the top left corner > Account settings > Signature tab in the left panel > View signature toggle switch at the top.

On 4/5/2021 at 5:47 PM, endgame † addiction said:

Speaking of lives. I don't know how someone can disregard the life of an unborn in one hand but claim that a murderer's life matters in the other. I think TOL put it best.

Reveal hidden contents

It's not hypocrisy, because a fetus isn't aware of its existence but a criminal might be falsely convicted or forced to take action. Supporting the death penalty is very typical for priviledged people who grew up in a rich family and never had to fight to survive. They think people end up as criminals as a form of choice and deserve to die for deciding to kill someone, but that's a strong generalization. They could be falsely accused or the victim of extortion. Everyone deserves a second chance in life.

When it comes to abortion it's about respecting the wishes of the mother. She could have been raped or doesn't have the means to support a child. It's her body and it doesn't come an obligation to have children. We are more civilized than that. I'm not saying I agree with this guy but I can understand him. He shows a lot more compassion and respect than the guy poking fun at him who thinks you have to support both or none of them. In fact he's firm in his belief that you should prioritize the people who's already been born and give people the freedom of choice.

On 4/5/2021 at 8:47 AM, endgame † addiction said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know how someone can support the right to kill a trespasser in your home, but not the right to kill a trespasser inside your body.

8 hours ago, markdf said:

I don't know how someone can support the right to kill a trespasser in your home, but not the right to kill a trespasser inside your body.

A load being shot into a woman is not trespassing. Try again.

8 hours ago, Intronacious said:

It's not hypocrisy, because a fetus isn't aware of its existence but a criminal might be falsely convicted or forced to take action. Supporting the death penalty is very typical for priviledged people who grew up in a rich family and never had to fight to survive. They think people end up as criminals as a form of choice and deserve to die for deciding to kill someone, but that's a strong generalization. They could be falsely accused or the victim of extortion. Everyone deserves a second chance in life.

When it comes to abortion it's about respecting the wishes of the mother. She could have been raped or doesn't have the means to support a child. It's her body and it doesn't come an obligation to have children. We are more civilized than that. I'm not saying I agree with this guy but I can understand him. He shows a lot more compassion and respect than the guy poking fun at him who thinks you have to support both or none of them. In fact he's firm in his belief that you should prioritize the people who's already been born and give people the freedom of choice.

I don't respect either choice. It's not the unborn's fault for what ever circumstances. Abortion used to be frowned upon., it's mostly done out of inconvenience and lack of accountabiliity and responsibility. A free pass is always given and tax payers have to cough up to support it who want nothing to do with it. If they want to abort, they can pay for their own fuck ups just the same for those who want everyonee else to pay off their college debt.

8 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

I agree with your post and believe that you have a very sound position on this matter. But don't you think everybody is pushing a little bit? Like, should we not draw the line at some point? Can there not be crimes that are too heinous to deserve second chances?

Yeah, that would indeed by too forgiving. I don't think mass murderers and people who recommit serious crimes deserves a chance. That's where I am pro death penalty. Society shouldn't have to pay for those people.

1 hour ago, endgame † addiction said:

I don't respect either choice. It's not the unborn's fault for what ever circumstances. Abortion used to be frowned upon., it's mostly done out of inconvenience and lack of accountabiliity and responsibility. A free pass is always given and tax payers have to cough up to support it who want nothing to do with it. If they want to abort, they can pay for their own fuck ups just the same for those who want everyonee else to pay off their college debt.

I can agree with you that they should pay for it themselves, but think about a religious country like Brazil where unwanted children end up living on the street just because abortion isn't allowed.

On 3/12/2021 at 5:23 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Just every time I get a fucking quest in a game where the asshole is like "You look capable" or "Please, no one else will!".  Bitch, I'm tired, beat up, wounded, out of gas/water/food/ammo/patience- but let's forget about my fucking problems and focus on your shit since I'm just stupid like that. Can't remember the last time I heard a MoFo say "Got no problems. How can I help you?".

ANOTHER SETTLEMENT NEEDS YOUR HELP - Preston Garvey | Meme Generator

4 hours ago, Intronacious said:

I can agree with you that they should pay for it themselves, but think about a religious country like Brazil where unwanted children end up living on the street just because abortion isn't allowed.

Then that falls into the recklessness of the two who decided to have unprotected sex bringing an unwanted child into this world. I mean, to do that knowing that child is going to be on the streets is pretty messed up.

2 hours ago, endgame † addiction said:

Then that falls into the recklessness of the two who decided to have unprotected sex bringing an unwanted child into this world. I mean, to do that knowing that child is going to be on the streets is pretty messed up.

That logic only works if you're assuming that every unwanted pregnancy is the result of mere recklessness, that position can only come from a place of privilege. It's like the whole drug thing. "Can't you just, not do it? There, problem solved" but if it were that easy it wouldn't have been such a big problem to begin with. Banning doesn't work, providing no safety net doesn't work and only those who are privileged enough to not ever need the safety net can afford to question it's importance.

18 hours ago, markdf said:

Hahaha~

Brilliant. You deserve a cookie good sir.:cookie:

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

Hahaha~

Brilliant. You deserve a cookie good sir.:cookie:

Hehe, thanks.

It seems so simple -- either a fetus is NOT a person, and therefore has no rights, or it IS person, in which case it needs ongoing consent to reside inside of someone else's body.

I'm surprised no one has ever tried to defend abortion on the grounds of Castle Doctrine or Stand Your Ground laws.

On 4/5/2021 at 4:06 PM, Kabal460 said:

It has to do with the death penalty being more expensive than life in prison, due to amount of appeals one gets with a death penalty conviction vs a life in prison conviction. The two are not equate-able. The cost of having a child is way more than the cost of having an abortion, especially if you factor in the cost of foster care (state funded) and the cost of clothing a child/feeding/nurturing an unwanted child. If you want more serial/mass murderers, keep supporting pro-life. 

You're missing the point of my post and the part where that grifter regards the life of POS instead. I'm not arguing the aspects of what cost more or not. And on that notion, I would rather my taxes go towards helping kids than someone who deliberately takes the life of someone else out of malice.

These scums should be hanged or shot in the head for their crimes. We don't need them.

26 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

I think his reply was sarcastic or factious

It seems more like a bait to have a winning argument to me, but if it is, oh well.

On 4/7/2021 at 3:15 AM, markdf said:

Considering that the parents MADE the "trespasser" the metaphor would be closer to inviting somebody into your home, then treating them as a trespasser and shooting them.

3 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

Considering that the parents MADE the "trespasser" the metaphor would be closer to inviting somebody into your home, then treating them as a trespasser and shooting them.

More like asking them to leave, and them refusing, and then they start eating all your food, injecting you with chemicals, forcing you to carry them around inside your body, crushing your organs and reshaping your bones. Sounds like valid cause for self-defence to me.

4 hours ago, markdf said:

More like asking them to leave, and them refusing, and then they start eating all your food, injecting you with chemicals, forcing you to carry them around inside your body, crushing your organs and reshaping your bones. Sounds like valid cause for self-defence to me.

Said trespasser is disabled and entirely unable to leave under their own power, incapable of even walking or breathing. Perhaps it somehow could be likened to a space alien dropping in through one's roof and into one's freezer unit where they can breathe the Freon?