What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

17 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Dog hair. It gets everywhere, I swear my dog sheds roughly 2.7x her own weight every week...

:classic_laugh:I could say the exact same thing about cats. Probably applies to any furry animal. I'm still finding hairs from one that died years ago.

Reminder to self, for the next pet, get a lizard or a snake. Or fish. Unsure of birds, they probably shed feathers too...

2 hours ago, ToJKa said:

:classic_laugh:I could say the exact same thing about cats. Probably applies to any furry animal. I'm still finding hairs from one that died years ago.

Reminder to self, for the next pet, get a lizard or a snake. Or fish. Unsure of birds, they probably shed feathers too...

Birds don't shed, they molt. The principle is the same, however. 

Hairless breeds might be the route to head down if one insists upon interspecies domicile cohabitation. 

1260506973_HairlessDogs.jpg.d48ed4111fe68a24782f1417771356d3.jpgSphinx.jpg.1f80d35ce39dda2bd06be93c81a9a29c.jpg

It might be off-putting at first, but it is possible to see them as 'ugly cute', which is to say the same as they likely see humans.

19 hours ago, GimmeBACON said:

Did the Vault-Tec Workshop for the first time yesterday... whoever worked on that piece of shit DLC, may you get Lou Gehrig disease. Nothing snapped into place like it should, and there's so much space, but the workshop limit is garbage, Why couldn't they make one piece prefab buildings like in the other categories? Shit took me 4 hours, half a 750 ml bottle of whiskey, and every fiber of my being not to punch my monitor.

Thank god for transfer settlements, I'm not doing that again.

I just got it because so many good mods require it.  If you are into building settlements (not everyone is) then..... you will likely have a mod that says it requires workshop.   I have yet to use it fully, nor have I seen the benefit of building huge settlements (most of mine go for a max occupancy of 10).

On 2/29/2020 at 4:41 PM, ToJKa said:

Are we dead yet?

?

Yeah, i see your point, but so far the virus has failed to deliver.

This is just a standard flu virus. People are dying from pneumonia, and usually its old people, who have weak defenses against it.

The real thing will come with vaccines and 5G. The nanomilimeter waves allows for remote genetic manipulation.

4 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Pretty sure a video game was made years ago about the coronavirus...hmm what was it... oh yeah The division... if things get worse i won't be surprised if it goes like this game depicted it, i might even giggle for a while hehe

Reading about the COVID-19 makes me want to break out the board game Pandemic.  

https://www.nobleknight.com/P/2147525858/Pandemic-2nd-Edition

Oh no, a movie I'm not gonna watch has some social bullshit in it I'm gonna forget about in 2 days.

How terrible. I should tell everyone about it and get angry if they're not angry with me.

Anti-SJWs should fall into the same spike trap their SJW counterparts fall into.

Wishing death on people is bad so instead I want them to linger there until natural death.

Think about how much stock they unironically put in online controversy.

6 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Look what i found LMAO. This is like South Park but real and unironic. You just can't make this shit up! XD

That post is one of the most frightening things I have ever seen.

How does one pronounce 'Germxn'?

I suppose 'Hermann' is alright as it covers all the angles.

Does this mean I can no longer support Mxnchester United?

What about all those people who live in Mxnhatten?

What about Sydney; Georgetown; Bury St. Edmunds?

Are good mxnners now bad?

I'll stop there as I think my spell checker is about to have a nervous breakdown.

6 hours ago, Noxide said:

I'll just leave this here

I don't get it, most of those are proper general alternatives in real language.

Sure they're trying to get away from "man" but it seems perfectly reasonable to me except the humankind one.

That one's a little bit of a stretch since "human" isn't a gendered noun anyway like landlord or husband is, it's just our species.