What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

10 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Darn kids better get off my lawn!

Or that's how I remember it. Just because you can trust kids about as far as you can throw them doesn't mean your generation was any better.

But seriously get off my lawn.

I can throw kids pretty far if they're under 2.

12 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

I can throw kids pretty far if they're under 2.

Or have something to throw them with. 

Spoiler

On a somewhat related topic there is this video of both generations reacting to shit posted on the internet. These "boomers" were pretty calm about the whole thing. Then again the people who wrote these articles must have been on crack.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, megamantaray said:

"ASDJBGKJSAGDKJASD I HATE CHILDREN AND PHONES AND GEN Z IS RETARDED WAHTHASDKLAHGL"

So done with this shit. I wish I could force these people to watch this:

Reveal hidden contents

Just wait tell you get around 45 you'll start catching yourself doing the same thing. I'm 49 and have caught myself doing it couple of times.

I remember telling myself that I would never be like the old people always complaining about the younger generation.

The older you get the grumpier you get. But like they say "Never say never".

19 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Or have something to throw them with. 

Reveal hidden contents

On a somewhat related topic there is this video of both generations reacting to shit posted on the internet. These "boomers" were pretty calm about the whole thing. Then again the people who wrote these articles must have been on crack.

Reveal hidden contents

I think it's kind of a common agreement that the news media is shit regardless of generation at this point, which is nice to have at least.

Also I want a baby-throwing trebuchet mod.

13 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

Just wait tell you get around 45 you'll start catching yourself doing the same thing. I'm 49 and have caught myself doing it couple of times.

I remember telling myself that I would never be like the old people always complaining about the younger generation.

Man.. if I'm gonna get grumpier than I am right now. I fear for the generation after Z. ?

21 hours ago, megamantaray said:

"ASDJBGKJSAGDKJASD I HATE CHILDREN AND PHONES AND GEN Z IS RETARDED WAHTHASDKLAHGL"

So done with this shit. I wish I could force these people to watch this:

Reveal hidden contents

The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/ph7oZnBH05s?t=203

20 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

That just sounds like an excuse. It is only a problem if you want to make it a problem.

Now don't get me wrong. Being grumpy is okay but if you aren't careful and act like an idiot, people will call you out for it. Terms like boomer and millennial are just another word for moron of (insert generation here). Moron however gets straight to the point.

15 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

That just sounds like an excuse. It is only a problem if you want to make it a problem.

Now don't get me wrong. Being grumpy is okay but if you aren't careful and act like an idiot, people will call you out for it. Terms like boomer and millennial are just another word for moron of (insert generation here).

That's how I use boomer.

It's not a generation thing, it's a stupid person who refuses, out of stubborn ignorance, to see how wrong they are.

Like phone complainers. It's why I like that Vsauce video so much.

Every generation was preceded by some boomer that hated the new thing.

Horseless carriages? PAH! Disgusting, learn to ride!

Letters!? UGH! Travel across the country yourself and speak in person!

I don't see myself getting that way, assuming I live that long, because I love new things and I know better than to complain about everything I don't understand.

"WRITING!? Motherfucker you best be orally teaching yo babies, that shit ain't right. Yo ain't got dat personality in thay bruh.

What u can't remember stories? I can remember my stories and teachings. Psh, stupid." -Socrates

19 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Now don't get me wrong. Being grumpy is okay but if you aren't careful and act like an idiot, people will call you out for it. Terms like boomer and millennial are just another word for moron of (insert generation here). Moron however gets straight to the point.

Don't get me wrong I wasn't using it as an excuse. I know full well that if I'm not careful it can become a problem which is why I've taken steps to keep it from becoming one.

Although having had my leg amputated because of a serious knee injury just a few weeks ago doesn't help. And my employer despite saying he'll hold on to my job for me, he gave me my pink slip yesterday and yesterday was the day I was to go back to work. It really sucks to be half way into the shift to have your boss show up with security to rush you out the door.

I gave them 20 yrs. only to be discarded like trash. It was desk job it's not like being in a wheelchair was going to keep me from being able to do the job.

Needless to say I'm really bitter and angry right now. Trying not to let it get to me but damn it's not easy.

1 hour ago, spaceman1 said:

Although having had my leg amputated because of a serious knee injury just a few weeks ago doesn't help. And my employer despite saying he'll hold on to my job for me, he gave me my pink slip yesterday and yesterday was the day I was to go back to work. It really sucks to be half way into the shift to have your boss show up with security to rush you out the door.

I gave them 20 yrs. only to be discarded like trash. It was desk job it's not like being in a wheelchair was going to keep me from being able to do the job.

Needless to say I'm really bitter and angry right now. Trying not to let it get to me but damn it's not easy.

This doesn't surprise me. Businesses were always ruthless. That said the forums aren't exactly the best place for one's mental health especially after that event. Then again this is the thread about what pisses you off so it all evens out. Can't think of any more comprehensible advise as I am sleepy and need the sleeps. Sorry.

40 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

When in doubt you can always google the images or just ask the person that posted it.

Looks like it's a doll.

Would be silly if they just kicked a little person.

His limbs bend abnormally anyway.

I think the first two frames of that gif are the actor and then it's an action to the doll.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:51 PM, Darkpig said:

What kind of stunt man did this scene I wonder? Or did they use a doll?

The one being kicked is probably a robot (look how wooden its motions are). Then its a doll being tossed into the mini-fridge after the jump cut. Good practical effects though.

Went to the vet today for a checkup. Ten minutes in the room, cost was $53. That comes out to $300 an hour for someone to glance at her teeth, eyes, ears, and listen to her breathing for 30 seconds. $53 USD for essentially nothing.

It could be worse - my aunt gets her dog's hair cut for fucking $600. It's a chihuahua. WTF.

5 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

Is it a show chihuahua? If not, that is very crazy. 

Nope. Just a regular old little shit that goes insane and tries to eat his own tail whenever someone walks in the room.

I don't dislike the dog in any way, but... $600 for a haircut is a nightmare.

I think at least part of the cost is because he violently attacks people that try to give him haircuts, and has to be restrained.

There's something wrong with that dog upstairs. I mean, I've known a few chihuahuas in my time, and have yet to meet one that can be called laid-back, but this one is a work of mad art.

2 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Rank cunt Anita Sarkessian trying to be relevant again.

I agree. Attention whores will be attention whores. Reminds me of loverslab's favorite attention whore. You know who I'm talkin about.

But I must say that this world has a case of be loud and be proud or else end up as just another asshole.

50 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

I agree. Attention whores will be attention whores. Reminds me of loverslab's favorite attention whore. You know who I'm talkin about.

But I must say that this world has a case of be loud and be proud or else end up as just another asshole.

I have no idea who you're talking about.  Enlighten me...and the staff.

What I hate are nosy neighbors, neighbors who think that they should tell other neighbors what they can and cannot do. For example you visit and stay with your girlfriend or boyfriend every day and night, yet some neighbor has a problem with that. So they try to enforce their believe of, you cannot stay the night with your boyfriend/girlfriend cause you are not married. They even go so far as to call the cops on you just to get their way, that has never happened to me before but I know someone where it has happened to them.