What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

So the answer is to do nothing. Wow. Really boring. What do I do now?

No, answer is to continue to do your thing and not care about some purple haired fat feminazi losing her shit and screeching because you dared to put sexy women in your vidya/movie/book/whatever. 
Keep calm and carry on.

8 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

After what I saw today on Twitter I'm ready for the Mad Max level apocalypse, or a new Civil War.  COVID-19 was trending as 'Boomer Remover' on Twitter.

Pffffffffffff hahahaha! I'm so glad it caught on. I was more leaning toward Boomer Doomer, though.

The only people angry about a joke that's clearly being used to cope with the anxiety and panic of the situation are the people that have become the joke like a self-fulfilling prophecy. This is the kind of joke that turns you into the joke if you let it and man did you let it.

No one's laughing that people are dying, they're laughing because in every crisis there's gotta be some comedy to accompany the tragedy.

You're just salty, like most boomers, because you're insecure and think you're being targeted, when you're clearly not.

Imagine being upset and offended by words, maybe pronouns, or general terms to refer to groups of people, let alone jokes people tell on the internet of all places. Wouldn't that be silly? If some joke someone told online set you off like a rocket into an inane baseless rant?

Oh wait. Anti-SJW, right my bad. You're all the same, exactly as the people you hate, huh? Do you need some special pronouns buddy? The irony.

2 hours ago, megamantaray said:

Blah blah blah insufferable levels of false smugness

Problem is that these millenials arent joking. 

We saw that hundreds of times again and again that those sjw fucks are gladly react with violence against anyone whom they percieve as a "nazi" that is anyone who disagrees with them and they will celebrate their death or misery.
We saw that with those Antifa fucks who beat up that 90plus year old WW2 veteran in a wheelchair, Cuck Norris who roundhouse kicked that anti-abortion girl, that reporter Andy Ho ( i think ? that asian american ) who was almost killed at the Antifa rally, dozens of 5vs1 attacks by sjw's and its cronies on some elderly guy during an interview etc. 

So now, actually wishing someone death isnt the same as sjw's screeching about some madeup shitty pronoun. 

38 minutes ago, Horatius_PL said:

Problem is that these millenials arent joking. 

We saw that hundreds of times again and again that those sjw fucks are gladly react with violence against anyone whom they percieve as a "nazi" that is anyone who disagrees with them and they will celebrate their death or misery.
We saw that with those Antifa fucks who beat up that 90plus year old WW2 veteran in a wheelchair, Cuck Norris who roundhouse kicked that anti-abortion girl, that reporter Andy Ho ( i think ? that asian american ) who was almost killed at the Antifa rally, dozens of 5vs1 attacks by sjw's and its cronies on some elderly guy during an interview etc. 

So now, actually wishing someone death isnt the same as sjw's screeching about some madeup shitty pronoun. 

How do you know they're not joking? Where's your evidence? How's this any different than some boomer wishing for a zombie apocalypse because of a meme? Isn't that wishing death on everyone because of a few kids? Or conflating every single person on twitter under the blanket that they must ALL be happy and celebrating death? "I saw some mean tweets, they must all act the same way and these jokes have to be serious!" Anti-SJWs screeching about pronouns, memes and conflating every type of these people, from trolls to actual assholes, to genuine activists is just as bad as anything SJWs do, you're forgetting anti-SJWs are just as prone to violent attacks as anyone else and statistically have been worse about it.

I gotta drive this home, you're acting like this isn't the same SJWs do, conflating everyone who isn't an active mindless drone with everyone else as enemies, sexists, transphobes, etc. Every single person must be the worst because my particular feefees hurt from this one thing, woe is me, god I must be victimised personally it's gotta be me! Burn the entire planet because some kid on the internet's making edgy jokes and I have no way to link them to violent attacks in real life but I'm an insecure boomer/transperson/LGBT+/etc.

Anyway, so me having fun with a meme is somehow than someone wishing for an apocalypse because his boomer feefees got hurt?

Okay sure, that seems right. Typical.

Edit: Formatting, sorta. What a mess of a post.

3 hours ago, megamantaray said:

Pffffffffffff hahahaha! I'm so glad it caught on. I was more leaning toward Boomer Doomer, though.

The only people angry about a joke that's clearly being used to cope with the anxiety and panic of the situation are the people that have become the joke like a self-fulfilling prophecy. This is the kind of joke that turns you into the joke if you let it and man did you let it.

No one's laughing that people are dying, they're laughing because in every crisis there's gotta be some comedy to accompany the tragedy.

You're just salty, like most boomers, because you're insecure and think you're being targeted, when you're clearly not.

Imagine being upset and offended by words, maybe pronouns, or general terms to refer to groups of people, let alone jokes people tell on the internet of all places. Wouldn't that be silly? If some joke someone told online set you off like a rocket into an inane baseless rant?

Oh wait. Anti-SJW, right my bad. You're all the same, exactly as the people you hate, huh? Do you need some special pronouns buddy? The irony.

I hope your parents contract COVID-19 and you have to watch them die.  Isn't that hilarious?  Now I can be in on the funny-FUNNY joke to!

That's how stupid you sound.

23 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

I hope your parents contract COVID-19 and you have to watch them die.  Isn't that hilarious?  Now I can be in on the funny-FUNNY joke to!

AHAHAHAH! I hope we have a Mad Max tier apocalypse and everyone hates it because these dumb edgy kids on the internet made me sad with memes ahahahahah! Isn't that hilarious? Now I can be in on the funny-FUNNY joke too*!

14 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

,,,,because these dumb edgy kids on the internet made me sad with memes...

Nice straw man,  Go back and read my post.  It wasn't 'a bunch of kids' and it wasn't 'a meme' to them.  The assholes I was talking about are full blown Marxist Antifa types, giddy at the prospect of people dying.  I even specified they weren't being edgy bois or shit posting.  So stop pretending my original post is something that it isn't.  That shit might work on someone else but NOT ME.

YOU are the one who's 'salty' and you just want me to shut up...OR your reading comprehension is total shit and you can't understand words on a page.  Either way I don't fucking care.

22 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Either way I don't fucking care.

K. You mean the very last sentence in your post? Where's your evidence to back up that assertion, buddy? You can't prove any of the rest, I'd wager.

Here, lemme break it down, all of it:

"After what I saw today on Twitter I'm ready for the Mad Max level apocalypse, or a new Civil War.  COVID-19 was trending as 'Boomer Remover' on Twitter.  These STUPID FUCKING Millennials and GenZ kids were cheering that a disease has the potential to kill their parents and grandparents.  And if you go to the profiles of the assholes retweeting it they all have rainbow flags, their preferred pronouns, 'Comrade' with sickle and hammer icons, and all the other ridiculous bullshit useless fucks like that wave around.  They were goddamned laughing about people dying. And they weren't being edgy bois or shit posting since their entire feeds are full of hateful 'burn it all down' cunt Marxist stupidity."

>"Boomer Remover"

It's a stupid meme, It came about recently and it caught on because it's dumb and it rhymes, memes catch on pretty quick if they're stupid enough.

>These fucking stupid Millennials and GenZ kids using that meme, cheering for it?

Prove they mean it and want their parents to die and aren't joking like everyone else. Prove they're all millennials or GenZ kids too.

>If you go to their profiles and they have rainbow flags and preferred pronouns?

So what? A lot of people have those, don't mean shit. You're conflating things like the typical SJW actually. Self-serving and baseless, great.

>"Comrade" and the rest?

Communism is also a meme, it's been a meme for a long time now, stupid as it is it's just another retarded internet joke, but you don't take jokes, that's a you problem.

>And they weren't being edgy bois or shit posting since their entire feeds are full of hateful 'burn it all down' cunt Marxist stupidity.

Unsubstantiated. Prove it. Because all you sound like is an out of touch boomer complaining like all the rest. Prove they're not internet trolls and actually taking action.

You sound exactly like the LGBT, feminist, liberal shitheads you like to make fun of, it'd be funny if the hypocrisy was done ironically but no, you don't roll that way.

Of course, all of this is irrelevant, isn't it? It's all bullshit just to justify wishing death on the majority of the planet just like that, exctiction-level event because boohoo internet. Just surface-level vitriol from you, like usual, and entirely devoid of substance.

6 hours ago, Daedric_Cat said:

The excessive stockpiling (10 packs of 24 rolls of tp) is bad because it's keeping stores open, keeping factories working overtime, keeping transportation going 24/7, gas, suppliers to the companies, etc, etc, which means too many people having to go out and about increasing the risk of spreading the virus and exposure. I work at a place that produces critical medical items that are needed to save lives, so we can't shut down. However, we're deeply curtailing unnecessary activity to minimize the exposure to the virus.

People do need to understand the need for calm and rational response to the situation.

I do agree with you. I'm just explaining from my point of view why people aren't rational and calm anymore, they have a feeling they're being played by the government and media because the stance on the issue made a 180 really fast. So now there's definitely some sort of 'every man for himself'-hysteria going on which obviously makes things even worse than they already are, but humans are emotional creatures and if shit hits the fan only very few are able to keep calm.

4 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

K. You mean the very last sentence in your post? Where's your evidence to back up that assertion, buddy? You can't prove any of the rest, I'd wager.

Here, lemme break it down, all of it:

"After what I saw today on Twitter I'm ready for the Mad Max level apocalypse, or a new Civil War.  COVID-19 was trending as 'Boomer Remover' on Twitter.  These STUPID FUCKING Millennials and GenZ kids were cheering that a disease has the potential to kill their parents and grandparents.  And if you go to the profiles of the assholes retweeting it they all have rainbow flags, their preferred pronouns, 'Comrade' with sickle and hammer icons, and all the other ridiculous bullshit useless fucks like that wave around.  They were goddamned laughing about people dying. And they weren't being edgy bois or shit posting since their entire feeds are full of hateful 'burn it all down' cunt Marxist stupidity."

>"Boomer Remover"

It's a stupid meme, It came about recently and it caught on because it's dumb and it rhymes, memes catch on pretty quick if they're stupid enough.

>These fucking stupid Millennials and GenZ kids using that meme, cheering for it?

Prove they mean it and want their parents to die and aren't joking like everyone else. Prove they're all millennials or GenZ kids too.

>If you go to their profiles and they have rainbow flags and preferred pronouns?

So what? A lot of people have those, don't mean shit. You're conflating things like the typical SJW actually. Self-serving and baseless, great.

>"Comrade" and the rest?

Communism is also a meme, it's been a meme for a long time now, stupid as it is it's just another retarded internet joke, but you don't take jokes, that's a you problem.

>And they weren't being edgy bois or shit posting since their entire feeds are full of hateful 'burn it all down' cunt Marxist stupidity.

Unsubstantiated. Prove it. Because all you sound like is an out of touch boomer complaining like all the rest. Prove they're not internet trolls and actually taking action.

You sound exactly like the LGBT, feminist, liberal shitheads you like to make fun of, it'd be funny if the hypocrisy was done ironically but no, you don't roll that way.

Of course, all of this is irrelevant, isn't it? It's all bullshit just to justify wishing death on the majority of the planet just like that, exctiction-level event because boohoo internet. Just surface-level vitriol from you, like usual, and entirely devoid of substance.

Anti-SJWs make great SJWs, who would've thought. Haha look at all those SJWs trying to police my language NOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT THAT'S SO MEAN PLEASE STOP because this might actually affect me

10 minutes ago, Horatius_PL said:

Already listed my evidence.
But then again you have no business in acknowledging reality like a good sjw puppet. 

You're dealing with someone who thinks "You have no right to be pissed about what you're pissed about because I said so."  Basically flies in the face of what the thread is for.  Funny that these people are calling others SJWs when one of them is the biggest SJW on the site.  Still shutting down posts and threads he doesn't personally agree with.  It's his thing.

Realistically, FUCK THESE PEOPLE.  'Communism is a meme."  Get off the fucking gas already.

1 hour ago, GrimReaper said:

they have a feeling they're being played by the government and media because the stance on the issue made a 180 really fast.

I agree with you to a certain extent but governments can't win. If they order lock-down at the first sign of trouble then they are accused of being tyrannical; if they wait to see which way the wind is blowing then they are incompetent ditherers.

I've just watched a few-minute long video on the BBC's website by a senior virologist or some such. She explained very simply and very clearly why wearing face-masks is a waste of time for the general public. Basically, the thing spreads by touch (unless someone coughs or sneezes in your face).

The problem is that people wont listen to that, they will listen to some dipstick on twatter or facilebook or whatever other gathering place for the brain-dead they frequent.

People that hold grudges. They burn bridges and never look back, convinced they're so right and justified in their tiny little world. All because they refused to ever see things except from their limited point of view. My family I'm talking about btw. Selfish pride divided and conquered.

24 minutes ago, Horatius_PL said:

Already listed my evidence.
But then again you have no business in acknowledging reality like a good sjw puppet. 

I'mma do this again:

"Problem is that these millenials arent joking. 

So now, actually wishing someone death isnt the same as sjw's screeching about some madeup shitty pronoun."

>Problem is these millennials aren't joking.

-Are they millenials? Are they not joking? Other people did shitty shit and those other people I don't like, therefore these people who I also don't like must also do shitty shit. Obviously.

>We saw that hundreds of times again and again that those sjw fucks are gladly react with violence against anyone whom they percieve as a "nazi" that is anyone who disagrees with them and they will celebrate their death or misery.

-You're just as quick to judge a completely random person on the internet on superficial personal biases and call them ANTIFA and SJWs, aren't you just as bad? They made some jokes, they don't agree with you, they must be the worst kind of people. Gotta be, do I need to pull up video of LGBT, Feminist, etc. rallies getting disrupted by violence from other ends? I don't think so, they're not hard to find.

>We saw that with those Antifa fucks who beat up that 90plus year old WW2 veteran in a wheelchair, Cuck Norris who roundhouse kicked that anti-abortion girl, that reporter Andy Ho ( i think ? that asian american ) who was almost killed at the Antifa rally, dozens of 5vs1 attacks by sjw's and its cronies on some elderly guy during an interview etc. 

-Same as above, in fact I'm only acknowledging this because you mentioned Andy Ngo. Andy's a gay Vietnamese man who also happens to be a right winger, he gets shit on just as much from your end of the spectrum as he does from the other because it's his entire brand to make himself a story, he'll walk directly into a confrontation if it'll get him a piece of some action, it's been questioned several times whether or not it's his entire plan to become a target since he hangs around people like Patrior Prayer, and was seen hanging out with people who ended up going to jail for felony riot charges after they attacked a bar that was a hangout for lefties.

>So now, actually wishing someone death isnt the same as sjw's screeching about some madeup shitty pronoun.

You're right. Wishing for an exctinction-level event just because people on the internet said mean things is worse, far worse, than being a troll on twitter, or having a pronoun preference, or having a gay flag in your name. Isn't it? Then again double-standards right?

7 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

You're dealing with someone who thinks "You have no right to be pissed about what you're pissed about because I said so."

Is that right? Where did I say that? Enlighten me, you've flown past my post and not even bothered responding directly.

Go ahead, provide your evidence, and put my argument down. It's literally what I want to happen.

14 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

Is that right? Where did I say that? Enlighten me, you've flown past my post and not even bothered responding directly.

Go ahead, provide your evidence, and put my argument down. It's literally what I want to happen.

You calling me out for saying something you didn't like...you mean evidence like that?  You pretending that my post says something that it didn't in order to make your stance seem more valid?  That kind of evidence?  You gaslighting and claiming things are something they're not?  You mean evidence like that?

Notice that you're the only one squawking about 'evidence' and 'prove it'?  Why is that?  No one else is.  Since your reading comprehension is sub-par what I'm asking here are called 'rhetorical questions'.  That means you do some inner reflection and don't actually answer.

You've been all over the place for the last few pages and now you're mad it caught up with you and people are wise to your sophistry and bullshit.  Just...whuddever dude.  What ever you say after this is fine.  Zero fuck given.  You're not worthy of consideration after the stunts you've pulled in this thread.  You are dismissed.

18 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

You calling me out for saying something you didn't like...you mean evidence like that?  You pretending that my post says something that it didn't in order to make your stance seem more valid?  That kind of evidence?  You gaslighting and claiming things are something they're not?  You mean evidence like that?

Notice that you're the only one squawking about 'evidence' and 'prove it'?  Why is that?  No one else is.  Since your reading comprehension is sub-par what I'm asking here are called 'rhetorical questions'.  That means you do some inner reflection and don't actually answer.

You've been all over the place for the last few pages and now you're mad it caught up with you and people are wise to your sophistry and bullshit.  Just...whuddever dude.  What ever you say after this is fine.  Zero fuck given.  You're not worthy of consideration after the stunts you've pulled in this thread.  You are dismissed.

>You calling me out for saying something you didn't like...you mean evidence like that? 

-Yeah you acting like the world deserves to die because someone on the internet hurt your feefees?

>You pretending that my post says something that it didn't in order to make your stance seem more valid?

-You hate "Boomer Remover" which a meme no one takes seriously except people like you who are the joke, not all boomers, just stuck up ones like you, you think people who joke about it actually want their parents to die for some reason, you think people actually believe in communism based on yet another meme, you also think every single LGBT person with a flag on their profile is a monster based on the previous and nothing else because you like conflating things for the hell of it. I dunno. Seems pretty clear.

>You gaslighting and claiming things are something they're not?  You mean evidence like that?

-Kinda projecting there aren't you? I hope you don't mean exactly what you're doing by blanketing every single twitter user under your completely unsubstantiated assertions.

>Notice that you're the only one squawking about 'evidence' and 'prove it'?  Why is that?  No one else is.

-Well, yeah, but no one else is actively spreading misinformation to feed their confirmation bias, people will complain about Corona and I won't care because the comments are about how stupid it is to run down stores for toilet paper.

>Since your reading comprehension is sub-par what I'm asking here are called 'rhetorical questions'.  That means you do some inner reflection and don't actually answer.

-No it means I do what I like because I have free will, and free time. Hence this post. ? I'm sure you'd love it if people who disagreed with you would just shut up, wouldn't you?

>You've been all over the place for the last few pages and now you're mad it caught up with you and people are wise to your sophistry and bullshit.  Just...whuddever dude.  What ever you say after this is fine.  Zero fuck given.  You're not worthy of consideration after the stunts you've pulled in this thread. You are dismissed.

-Wrong, I've posted only in reply to you and that other guy and that's only been 5 posts total, 6 with this one, nothing's caught up with me in fact you actively refuse to acknowledge anything I've said so if anything whatever it is that should catch up with me is actively avoiding me. If you can point at my other stunts I'd really appreciate it though, you can just look at my most history, I'll wait.