16 hours ago, Shion11 said:

just a simple question, are you working on fluid armbinder walk animations? not sure if it's possible to stop the arms from coming up. 

"Coming up" in what way? It already looks smooth, arms locked behind the back while running. You have a mod conflict perhaps?

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

"Coming up" in what way? It already looks smooth, arms locked behind the back while running. You have a mod conflict perhaps?

it turns out i have to reture FNIS sexymove from now on, but i dostill see power attacks reveal arms while wearing armbinders.

29 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I hate messing with my load order but discovered FNIS sexy move. I am confused now. Does it conflict with DD or not? I rather not install it and mess things up just to uninstall it soon later XD

Definitely not conflict the opposite actually. DD might have a soft dependency for FNIS-SM, but if you want to compile scripts it's a hard requirement. I was playing with mcgFemaleWalk with DD for long time until only recently switched to FNIS-SM.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87966

Both work, but i guess DD should also animate just fine without either of them, as long as you know how to use FNIS.

10 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Any chance of bringing it back, or doing something similar?

I don't blame them actually for removing quest content from an "API"/Library mod. It seems like Cursed Loot is the semi-official quest mod for DD.

How do I disable the vibration event that drops the player's equipped weapons on the ground? Wanted to go to the MCM "events and effects" tab, but I couldn't tell which was the correct event. I just don't want to drop my weapons when a vib event occurs, no other changes.

I'm at a loss currently and I believe this is the correct place to ask this; currently all gags upon equip open the player's mouth as they should but after a few moments it closes and doesn't re-open. In the past I've had it close but reopen every now an then and that was fine but it never re-opens. I have no idea what's causing this as I've had it working in the past.

I also seem to have no events listed under "Polled Events Configuration" in the MCM?

On 6/29/2020 at 10:17 AM, RenFL said:

How do I disable the vibration event that drops the player's equipped weapons on the ground? Wanted to go to the MCM "events and effects" tab, but I couldn't tell which was the correct event. I just don't want to drop my weapons when a vib event occurs, no other changes.

DD doesn't drop weapons on vibrations, some of your other mods do that. I have no memory of such feature but maybe someone else knows.

5 hours ago, ZootyBooty said:

currently all gags upon equip open the player's mouth as they should but after a few moments it closes and doesn't re-open.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/page/458/?tab=comments#comment-2760447

On 6/29/2020 at 9:17 AM, RenFL said:

Deviously Helpless has that option, can be deactivated in MCM

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Thanks, that was the issue it seems, should probably be fixed for the latest DL no?

On 6/29/2020 at 7:17 AM, RenFL said:

That'd be Deviously Helpless most likely with its; "Vibrations from worn plugs startling you enough to drop equipped weapons"

Has anyone else ever had a bug where their devices play the wrong animation? For a long time, everything was working fine together. But then I uninstalled Joy of Perspective, installed Enhanced Camera and Archery Gameplay Overhaul (neither of which have anything to do with DD) and now somehow the animations don't match up anymore. When I put on the Prison Chains or Iron Handcuffs, it puts up my hands as if they're in a yoke. When I jump, the hands go together in front, like they should, but as soon as I land they go back into the "yoke" position. When I equip a yoke, it makes me get on my knees and elbows, face-down. It doesn't do this in ZAZ devices, only DD devices.

I've already tried resetting ZAZ ingame, re-building Nexus, rebuilding Bodyslide and reinstalling both ZAZ and DD but the problem still persists.

On 6/29/2020 at 10:16 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Deviously Helpless has that option, can be deactivated in MCM

On 6/29/2020 at 10:46 PM, ZootyBooty said:

That'd be Deviously Helpless most likely with its; "Vibrations from worn plugs startling you enough to drop equipped weapons"

Thanks. Did not realize Helpless had that setting.

@Kimy  Papyrus script bug report, after seeing a lot of error messages in my papyrus logs:

ScriptName zadArmbinderEffect extends ActiveMagicEffect

If Libs.Config.UseBoundCombatPerks is false in OnEffectStart, Me is never set (that does make sense as it is not required).

As a consequence, it is None in OnEffectFinish, causing a lot of "Cannot call RemovePerk() on a None object, aborting function call" papyrus errors.

I think the block needs to be wrapped inside a If Me != None check around here:

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDi/blob/development/00 Core/scripts/Source/zadArmbinderEffect.psc#L79 

[Edit]

I am also seeing a lot of other weird errors caused by that script:

[07/03/2020 - 08:59:11AM] Error: Cannot call AddPerk() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[Active effect 5 on  (FF000CEF)].zadArmbinderEffect.OnUpdate() - "zadArmbinderEffect.psc" Line 23

[...]

[None].zadArmbinderEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "zadArmbinderEffect.psc" Line 83
[07/03/2020 - 08:59:15AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

I cannot explain the first one. UseBoundCombatPerks is false in my game, so I cannot see how the script even ended up running OnUpdate().

The second one might be caused by the game deleting the magic effect before calling OnEffectFinish(), as mentioned on the creation kit page.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

nipple piercings never fit with the bodyslide size of the body and all other armors. i must adjust them manually.   is this normal or is something wrong with the tits ?

You need to Bodyslide batch build build all your armors (and the main body itself) with the same preset and using morphs. If you go and manually modify armors or the piercings you could just make it worse. Best way to do that is to clear all group filters and don't toggle anything off when selecting what to build.

16 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

You need to Bodyslide batch build build all your armors (and the main body itself) with the same preset and using morphs. If you go and manually modify armors or the piercings you could just make it worse. Best way to do that is to clear all group filters and don't toggle anything off when selecting what to build.

i know that. but the nipple piercing do not fit to the batch build and the body

4 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i know that. but the nipple piercing do not fit to the batch build and the body

Do they fit if you are naked? In that case it is only the armor's fault, built with different preset than body. I don't have any misplaced piercings.

15 hours ago, Kharos said:

@Kimy  Papyrus script bug report, after seeing a lot of error messages in my papyrus logs:

ScriptName zadArmbinderEffect extends ActiveMagicEffect

If Libs.Config.UseBoundCombatPerks is false in OnEffectStart, Me is never set (that does make sense as it is not required).

As a consequence, it is None in OnEffectFinish, causing a lot of "Cannot call RemovePerk() on a None object, aborting function call" papyrus errors.

I think the block needs to be wrapped inside a If Me != None check around here:

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDi/blob/development/00 Core/scripts/Source/zadArmbinderEffect.psc#L79 

[Edit]

I am also seeing a lot of other weird errors caused by that script:

[07/03/2020 - 08:59:11AM] Error: Cannot call AddPerk() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[Active effect 5 on  (FF000CEF)].zadArmbinderEffect.OnUpdate() - "zadArmbinderEffect.psc" Line 23

[...]

[None].zadArmbinderEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "zadArmbinderEffect.psc" Line 83
[07/03/2020 - 08:59:15AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

I cannot explain the first one. UseBoundCombatPerks is false in my game, so I cannot see how the script even ended up running OnUpdate().

The second one might be caused by the game deleting the magic effect before calling OnEffectFinish(), as mentioned on the creation kit page.

Thanks! Fixed this! :)

I installed this mod for PAHE Home Sweet Home but after installing my forward run + sneak and sprint animations got messsed up and the PC started crawling whiling normal run, bunnyhopping while sprinting and my previous sneak animation got replaced by another animation, is there any fix for this?

6 hours ago, Jake Leyser said:

I installed this mod for PAHE Home Sweet Home but after installing my forward run + sneak and sprint animations got messsed up and the PC started crawling whiling normal run, bunnyhopping while sprinting and my previous sneak animation got replaced by another animation, is there any fix for this?

Install DDa, DDx, DDi and run FNIS

test on a new game

Check your FNIS output for errors

Check if you overwrote FNIS