Hello, for some reason MO2 tells me DeviousDevices.dll: LE plugin cannot be used with SE

So I know I need to get a special edition version for this mod but I can't find one, anybody got a way to make it work anyway or just a link of some sort to get the SE version of the mod ? Thank you in advance

while waiting for a response I'm just going to play without devious devices and still search a solution

Edited by ysuri_officiel
correction of a misspelling
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 8:51 PM, Dödel420 said:

On 12/31/2022 at 10:27 PM, ysuri_officiel said:

Hello, for some reason MO2 tells me DeviousDevices.dll: LE plugin cannot be used with SE

So I know I need to get a special edition version for this mod but I can't find one, anybody got a way to make it work anyway or just a link of some sort to get the SE version of the mod ? Thank you in advance

while waiting for a response I'm just going to play without devious devices and still search a solution

There is DD 5 for LE too, don't use this old Integration (V4) mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Taki17 said:

If that particular mod happens to be Slaverun, stay on the latest DD and use this instead:

It was indeed and thank you very much noww i just have to figure out why i keep getting a missing NiNode error in dragon keep

18 minutes ago, bardmine4 said:

i just have to figure out why i keep getting a missing NiNode error in dragon keep

That's most likely out of DD's territory. Check if you have the XP32MSE skeleton installed properly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 4:35 AM, bardmine4 said:

It was indeed and thank you very much noww i just have to figure out why i keep getting a missing NiNode error in dragon keep

I think that has been a thing in Slaverun for a long while, I'm not sure the exact cause, but if it is the error I am remembering there was a workaround.
 think you have to go to Dragons reach before doing any Slaverun content so that it can load the vanilla zone and run through the vanilla events without all the extra Slaverun content in the way, but it is entirely possible I am misremembering it has been a few years since I had an install with Slaverun.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a big problem with Inflatable plug. I waited a in-game month, but this damn plug still hasn't blown off. Terminate DD quest didn't help. :( 

UPD: I had to wait another in-game month for the release script to work. Please give some NPC the function of removing plugs for money.

Edited by Alis_999
  • 1 month later...

Hello. I have a question. I found a book called punishment and read it in the Winderhold Mages Guild library.

After I read it, I wanted to find this creator of the devices and this elf who received such torture.

But I didn't find it, unfortunately...
Please tell me it was just a book and that’s all? Or is there a continuation of this story?

Edited by clubnickamal
6 minutes ago, clubnickamal said:

Please tell me it was just a book and that’s all? Or is there a continuation of this story?

You are looking for content that has been long removed from a deprecated edition of a mod.

Install DD5.2, and the quest you want will be either in:

Or its reimagining:

20 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

Вы ищете контент, который был давно удален из устаревшей версии мода.

Установите DD5.2, и нужный вам квест будет либо в:

Или его переосмысление:

I have Devious Devices v5.2 installed...... I play only LE

Edited by clubnickamal
  • 4 months later...

The inflatable plug logic is plain stupid, it's not fun at all and ruins the game for me. I had it forced in me by one of the NPC and now there is no way to take it out. I've slept and waited and used console commands, but it stays in. Most of the time when I wait or sleep it auto inflates, which is dumb to the extreme. Eventually I just used "unequipall" to get rid of that stupidity.

On 3/30/2024 at 6:55 PM, salsoid said:

The inflatable plug logic is plain stupid, it's not fun at all and ruins the game for me. I had it forced in me by one of the NPC and now there is no way to take it out. I've slept and waited and used console commands, but it stays in. Most of the time when I wait or sleep it auto inflates, which is dumb to the extreme. Eventually I just used "unequipall" to get rid of that stupidity.

You do know that you can set the chance for the inflatable plug to inflate so it doesn't happen in the device tab in the MCM, right?

Also, note you are commenting on the obsolete thread of the pre-DD5 3-part mod, while DD has been overhauled to be all-in-one for quite a while now, with DD v5.2 existing and DD NG incoming. This thread is very unlikely to be addressed by anyone important