4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What should LAL do for you again?

I don't remember anymore what your issue was ?(traveling back in time now)

Also "tried LAL, it didn't do anything" sounds a bit... less clever. What exactly did you try in all the time since 16/5 ?

I need some details to work with ?‍♂️

AH! your the TUFP-guy!

Did you remove TUFP?

Did you move all zaz esm above DD esm or update zaz to 8+?

Did you test without bannered Mare playground?

Did you save/reload in LAL at least once?

Are you using MO? Maybe something odd with the overwrite folder thing?

Did you try a minimal setup with only DD and check if you still have those issues?

If you do tests: best on a new game, rebuild FNIS every time.

If you still have issues you could start a topic in Tech Support. Maybe someone has a clever idea how to help you there.

I haven't actually touched Skyrim since then, been too busy. I tried saving and reloading in LAL a couple times. I am using Vortex. I have tried removing TUFP. I will try updating ZaZ to 8+ and without bannered mare playground. I guess if that doesn't work, I'll try a minimal setup. I also do rebuild FNIS every time I do a new test.

16 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Since you use ENB's, have you noticed any alignment problems of character? Like sinking under ground or not aligning with furnitures or animations?

Hm. Never occured to me, there is a connection to the ENB settings. I will have a look at it.

To answer that question: I have alignment issues here and there, but thought this is a problem linked to sexlab or FINS.

Investigation will start after reading the new entries here. Because this is offtopic I will edits this entry with the results.

Result: can not confirm.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:21 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Yes they can! (LE, ♀️)

SLdefeat combo:

Either via Devious captures + SLdefeat

or with the patched SLdefeat version.

Can you link me to the patched SL Defeat?? I've only played the last official release, which was what I was using when my male PC was equipped, but it's never happened with my female.

4 minutes ago, ShenGo said:

Can you link me to the patched SL Defeat?? I've only played the last official release, which was what I was using when my male PC was equipped, but it's never happened with my female.

Those where the ones I tried:

Don't ask me what patch the better one is, I never had much luck with SLdefeat on my setups.

I think I used the "Themis" one ? (it said full version, that made me hope)

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Those where the ones I tried:

Don't ask me what patch the better one is, I never had much luck with SLdefeat on my setups.

I think I used the "Themis" one ? (it said full version, that made me hope)

Cool, thanks! :)

4 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Bane Master posted his latest v3 patched version on the Defeat thread about 2 days ago.  The file is in the post itself

Nice, I'll take a look now. Was about to head that way anyway to report a bug I had, and how I got around it.

On 5/5/2020 at 7:13 AM, UnEvenSteven said:

If you're interested I do have a refined version of the Open Elegant Straitjacket. This version still shows the dress where the open top is.

ElegantStraitjacketOpenRefined.png.75c525b696860c8fc034477165b1592a.png

naaitsab had a good idea while I was working on their version of the catsuit straitjacket. The idea was to give the "straitjacket-worn-over-the-catsuit" look so naaitsab's version still shows the catsuit when the breast cover from the straitjacket is removed.

Figured I could do the same for the open version of the Elegant Straitjacket and thus still show the dress.

I know there already exists a version for the regular hobble dress/straitjacket and no offense to whomever created but there could be some refinement so I toyed around with some concepts.

Hide contents

HobbleStraitjacketOpenRefined.png.f674f77f8f3b6987d323fbf7fb49ec15.pngHobbleStraitjacketOpenTopless.png.4464acfd35431954b65beebea660c9f1.png

This version you can still see the zipper in the back, from the hobble dress, go all the way up to neck and it keeps the padlock, the current version doesn't do this. If there's interest I could do these refined versions of the Hobble Straitjacket Dress.

That looks insanely good, any chance there's a download link to test them :)

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

@Octography Unfortunately I never completed these alternate, open-top straitjacket dresses. They were just examples and never left the concept stage.

Kimy didn't express any interest in these either and I don't think she'd add these to the framework as more variants, they may be considered redundant.

Actually, Kimy is VERY interested (and said so). I just wasn't sure if the models are ready for productive deployment, since they were label "test". :)

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

Actually, Kimy is VERY interested (and said so). I just wasn't sure if the models are ready for productive deployment, since they were label "test". :)

You replied here in regards to the Formal Straitjacket and Catsuit Straitjacket I had posted. However I never saw a reply to my post here, I had even quoted you. So I just assumed you weren't interested. Not trying to call you out or anything, just didn't see a reply ;)

So if you're interested in the new versions of the Hobble and Formal Straitjackets which variants are you specifically interested in, that you would potentially add the framework?

Hobble Straitjacket:

1. "Closed" straitjacket that still has the breast cover (currently exists in the framework, refined version would keep the zipper and padlock from the hobble dress)
  2. "Open" straitjacket that removes the breast cover thus showing the hobble dress underneath Image
  3. "Open" straitjacket that removes the breast cover and removes the cleavage cover Image
  4. "Open" straitjacket that removes the breast cover and removes the dress thus exposing the breasts (currently exists in the framework, refined version would keep the zipper and padlock from the hobble dress)

Formal Straitjacket:

1. "Closed" straitjacket that still has the breast cover Image
  2. "Open" straitjacket that removes the breast cover thus showing the hobble dress underneath Image
  3. "Open" straitjacket that removes the breast cover and removes the dress thus exposing the breasts (Self-explanatory)
11 hours ago, Kimy said:

All of the above! Haha!

Been working on it.

11 hours ago, naaitsab said:

?

Also @UnEvenSteven don't forget about the catsuit-jacket variants If they haven't already been send over ;)

I actually need to remake the catsuit variants, there was some bad stretching/distortion on certain parts of the straitjacket depending on your character's weight. I've learned how to get around that issue so I'll also include new catsuit variants with the dress variants.

38 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Been working on it.

I actually need to remake the catsuit variants, there was some bad stretching/distortion on certain parts of the straitjacket depending on your character's weight. I've learned how to get around that issue so I'll also include new catsuit variants with the dress variants.

Okay Kimy, got it in writing. A little cut and paste and he is under contract.

51 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Been working on it.

Alright, I'll wait until they are finished and implemented in DDi/DDX before adding them to my mod. :) 

4 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Been working on it.

Your stuff looks really good

Much appreciate the talent, and effort, involved

Thanks for sharing all this here

Well that was a bit exhausting but I think I got it all. I use CBBE so I didn't have a proper UUNP set-up but I still checked everything, even the Texture Sets are correct for the Red and White versions. HDT is working as well.

Managed to figure out BodySlide groups so choose either DDX CBBE StraitjacketDressCatsuit or DDX UUNP StraitjacketDressCatsuit depending on the body your using and build the body slides.

The "Formal" straitjackets are, of course, the Elegant Hobble dress merged with straitjackets. Has a normal version which keeps the breast cover from the straitjacket, open version that shows the dress underneath and the topless version which has an exposed chest.

The Hobble dress variant has the same versions of the Elegant Straitjacket but also has a Cleavage version (for lack of a better name) that shows the dress but also shows some, well, cleavage.

The Catsuit version has normal, open and topless variants.

The following sliders will replace current framework versions when built:

• DDX - CBBE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacket
  • DDX - CBBE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketTopless
  • DDX - CBBE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacket
  • DDX - CBBE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketTopless

Same applies for the UUNP versions.

Had to override the some of the ArmorAddon entries for the replacements so the Texture Sets work correctly. Also renamed the current "Open" versions to "Topless". The new "Open" versions are the variants that still show the dress while "Topless" is exposed chest.

Some screenshots even though you may have already seen most examples:

Spoiler

straitjackethobblecleavage.png.9c7aec35555e49e539c9c3a1256325fb.pngstraitjacketcatsuit.png.22f3e8441c8e2e1542287ae04b9bc38c.pngstraitjackethobbleopen.png.ecdae479d0f9065e68c3949794c72587.pngstraitjacketformalopen.png.2a23ce9a63b393809fa87c0047c382ce.pngstraitjackethobblelock.png.5c8eaf4fdb71ab938092783a09e622a3.png

And here's the file...

AllOfTheAbove.7z

Highly recommend using AddItemMenu if you want to test these.

On 6/4/2020 at 6:01 AM, UnEvenSteven said:

Well that was a bit exhausting but I think I got it all. I use CBBE so I didn't have a proper UUNP set-up but I still checked everything, even the Texture Sets are correct for the Red and White versions. HDT is working as well.

Managed to figure out BodySlide groups so choose either DDX CBBE StraitjacketDressCatsuit or DDX UUNP StraitjacketDressCatsuit depending on the body your using and build the body slides.

The "Formal" straitjackets are, of course, the Elegant Hobble dress merged with straitjackets. Has a normal version which keeps the breast cover from the straitjacket, open version that shows the dress underneath and the topless version which has an exposed chest.

The Hobble dress variant has the same versions of the Elegant Straitjacket but also has a Cleavage version (for lack of a better name) that shows the dress but also shows some, well, cleavage.

The Catsuit version has normal, open and topless variants.

The following sliders will replace current framework versions when built:

• DDX - CBBE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacket
  • DDX - CBBE - EboniteHobbleStraitjacketTopless
  • DDX - CBBE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacket
  • DDX - CBBE - LeatherHobbleStraitjacketTopless

Same applies for the UUNP versions.

Had to override the some of the ArmorAddon entries for the replacements so the Texture Sets work correctly. Also renamed the current "Open" versions to "Topless". The new "Open" versions are the variants that still show the dress while "Topless" is exposed chest.

Some screenshots even though you may have already seen most examples:

Hide contents

straitjackethobblecleavage.png.9c7aec35555e49e539c9c3a1256325fb.pngstraitjacketcatsuit.png.22f3e8441c8e2e1542287ae04b9bc38c.pngstraitjackethobbleopen.png.ecdae479d0f9065e68c3949794c72587.pngstraitjacketformalopen.png.2a23ce9a63b393809fa87c0047c382ce.pngstraitjackethobblelock.png.5c8eaf4fdb71ab938092783a09e622a3.png

And here's the file...

AllOfTheAbove.7z 45.38 MB · 12 downloads

Highly recommend using AddItemMenu if you want to test these.

As a straitjacket lover who tested your straitjacket catsuit and instantly fell in love with it ( the black ebonite one is perfect), thank you vwry much for sharing this for us! Your work is highly appreciated! Can't wait for the final version to appear on DD 4.4!

@Kimy Got an update for the CBBE version of the Straitjacket Catsuit variants.

Since I used the UUNP version of the Catsuit (the CBBE version is all sorts of messed up) I forgot to copy the bone weights which led to clipping around the pelvis bands especially when HDT was enabled. These updated versions should significantly reduce or eliminate clipping. Just overwrite the BodySlide files and rebuild of course.

CBBE CatJacket Update.7z

Also @Kimy if and when you do add all these straitjacket variants to the Framework make sure to check off Biped Slot 38 (Calves) on all the Straitjacket Hobble Dress (not Formal/Elegant) versions in the Armor Addon category. Not having slot 38 checked results in Restrictive and Pony Boots clipping through the dress. I forgot to do this, so whoops!