8 hours ago, Jake Leyser said:

New game seem to have fixed the problem, thanks for your help!

What! It was that easy?

I can only imagine that it would be a bad idea to add 3 new esm on a running game.

Not only would that mess up LO sequence, you also need to hope that all mods detect the newly added mod.

Sometimes it works tho ?(only try at home if you hate your LO anyways^^)

On 6/25/2020 at 6:00 PM, Zaflis said:

Definitely not conflict the opposite actually. DD might have a soft dependency for FNIS-SM, but if you want to compile scripts it's a hard requirement. I was playing with mcgFemaleWalk with DD for long time until only recently switched to FNIS-SM.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87966

Both work, but i guess DD should also animate just fine without either of them, as long as you know how to use FNIS.

Got a bit delayed between that convo and actually playing, but it seems while everything works fine on my character, sexy moves overwrite bound moves on NPC characters, so a yoked girl doesn't act yoked when moving, etc. Is there a solution for this?

10 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Got a bit delayed between that convo and actually playing, but it seems while everything works fine on my character, sexy moves overwrite bound moves on NPC characters, so a yoked girl doesn't act yoked when moving, etc. Is there a solution for this?

Something like that usually happens when you forget to run FNIS. Can you tell that the FNIS log shows no warnings or errors?

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Something like that usually happens when you forget to run FNIS. Can you tell that the FNIS log shows no warnings or errors?

I ran FNIS and there were no errors and only the steam warning. Also, disalbing sexy moves makes DD animations work, so it is definitely an animation overwrite

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I ran FNIS and there were no errors and only the steam warning. Also, disalbing sexy moves makes DD animations work, so it is definitely an animation overwrite

There are no conflicts, most people me included use that animation mod with DD so you are doing something wrong. Does this help?

Spoiler

fnis.png.61d1a9566c266072e3e099da3bd3b5e9.png

When you generate FNIS it should alter many files but i think most importantly that 0_master.hkx. Make sure that the file you built is not overwritten by 0_master.hkx from some other mod entry. MO2 is kind enough to highlight mod names where each file in Data is from, in my case those names in red. In MO2 i can config FNIS startup so that all output will be written in Overwrite_Devious_UNP mod.

What else i could think of is that you may have so many animations that it's "overflowing". At that point it can't add more animations and decides to show you a different animation for walking... Just a very vague guess. People don't get these problems with 6000 animations or less, and if you're above that you use FNIS-XXL. Also only XXL or regular but not both.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There are no conflicts, most people me included use that animation mod with DD so you are doing something wrong. Does this help?

Hide contents

When you generate FNIS it should alter many files but i think most importantly that 0_master.hkx. Make sure that the file you built is not overwritten by 0_master.hkx from some other mod entry. MO2 is kind enough to highlight mod names where each file in Data is from, in my case those names in red. In MO2 i can config FNIS startup so that all output will be written in Overwrite_Devious_UNP mod.

What else i could think of is that you may have so many animations that it's "overflowing". At that point it can't add more animations and decides to show you a different animation for walking... Just a very vague guess. People don't get these problems with 6000 animations or less, and if you're above that you use FNIS-XXL. Also only XXL or regular but not both.

image.png.17d7981aec13a188f3a44ab4c20c8b2c.png

No conflict here...

Also, I don't have animation overflow, or else that wouldn't explain why I get sexy moves when enabled, and DD moved when sexy moves are disabled, or why this bug only happens on NPCs and not on the player character.

Here is my load order if it helps:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
Luminosity - Skyrim is Lit Edition.esp
TKAA.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Botox - Skyrim.esp
Botox - Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Better_Standing_Stones.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
LewdMarks.esp
Apropos2.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Devious Dragon Priest Masks.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
SexLab Pheromones.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
BarefootRealism.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
dD-Medium Script Range.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Botox - Alternate Start - Live Another Live.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

In zadEquip.psc, the "RemoveDevice" function sends a mod event to indicate that the device was removed, but the same mod event is not sent if the device is removed by a mod using the RemoveDevice function of zadLibs.psc. Is that intentional? I was hoping I could use the mod events to keep track of which devices the player was wearing.

What is the recommended way to check if the character is wearing a collar, for example? Should I do it by keyword or by inventory slot or is there a utility function that already exists?

7 hours ago, DayTri said:

Cursed Loot source (and why not DD source itself too) is full of guidelines. Sort folder by filesize to get main scripts.

Checking for item:

zadlibs Property Libs Auto

actor.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousCollar)

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Cursed Loot source (and why not DD source itself too) is full of guidelines. Sort folder by filesize to get main scripts.

Checking for item:

zadlibs Property Libs Auto

actor.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousCollar)

Thanks. I noticed in the source that DDi was storing which devices were equipped in StorageUtil variables, I decided to go with that so I can check for devices without DDi dependency.

Still it's too bad that the mod event for device removal isn't being sent reliably, since it looks like the event for devices being equipped is sent correctly when a device is equipped. Seems like it's an error to me.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:49 AM, bammy1989 said:

Thanks, i'll look in to that, worth noting that the list i gave is actually incorect and is just my mod listm not my load order. only realised that after someone mentioned it 

did u fix it? im getting the same issue as you.

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Still unsolved, by the way. I would really appreciate any ideas :) 

Delete FNIS and empty FNIS Gen mod. Then reinstall FNIS and set FNIS Gen as Output, move FNIS Gen lowest in priority list (higher number than any other mod). Generate FNIS and... works?

I'm still having my bizarre "jumbled animations" issue, which has somehow gotten even weirder since I've reinstalled everything animation related.

Now when I equip anything that's supposed to put my hands in front, like Iron Handcuffs or Prisoner Chains, it makes it so I'm doing the hobble skirt animation when I stand still, and when I walk or run, it puts my hands behind me.

When I jump, it still puts my hands in front of me, like it should, but when I land they're behind me again.

Then, after a little awhile, the animation resets, then my arms go up again as if I'm in a yoke. I keep removing stuff, reinstalling stuff and rebuilding Nemesis but the problem still persists. 

Before anyone else "lol just don't run nemesis bro go back to FNIS," everything was running fine with Nemesis before. It all broke when I uninstalled JoP, installed Archery Gameplay Overhaul. I've uninstalled AGO and it's still broken. :/ 

image.png.dcbf0345ac2da53dec89839a8fcec7c9.pngimage.png.f6adccbf28bc954b0b70682cde390585.png

I just wanted to thank you and everyone who contributed to this mod for you hard work and dedication.

I was also wondering if there's any way to change some scripts to prevent changing the difficulty modifiers in the MCM while the player character is restrained? I would really like if a feature like that could be implemented. 

Thanks again for your fantastic work.

1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

Hi, I am making custom devices and I have a question. I need to make the key be deleted when the device is unlocked.
I did this for Fallout 4 and there I used property "destroy key". Is this possible here?

Yes, "Bool Property DestroyKey = False Auto" in zadEquipScript. Or DestroyOnRemove (for the device itself).

Not sure if I'm tripping or not, but do characters always make the "gagged struggle" noises when swinging weapons?
I started playing again today after a long break and I swear that she always was silent when attacking while wearing a gag.

It's gotten to the point where I just force remove my gag when I'm in combat.

Is there any reason why this would happen and can I make my character silent again?

loadorder.txt modlist - kopie.txt

Mmm ... I found 2 keywords in the zadLibs library: zad_GagNoOpenMouth and zad_GagCustomExpression. Wanted to boo what they do if I add them to custom gags.
And do they need to be added directly to the scriptinstance device or to the property of the inventory device?