I solved the question with keyword. Now another question, even 2:

1. Is it possible, somehow, through connecting the zadequipscript script to an item, to prohibit the removal and equipping of devices with an equipped item?
  2. In wiki DD I saw the line removedevice. it contains the parameter destroyDevice = false. Does this mean that if I set this to = true in my script, then when removed, the device will be removed from the inventory?
2 hours ago, stas2503 said:

I solved the question with keyword. Now another question, even 2:

1. Is it possible, somehow, through connecting the zadequipscript script to an item, to prohibit the removal and equipping of devices with an equipped item?
  2. In wiki DD I saw the line removedevice. it contains the parameter destroyDevice = false. Does this mean that if I set this to = true in my script, then when removed, the device will be removed from the inventory?

1. If you just want to prevent the player from easily removing an equipped item you can use the equipitem function:

Force Player to equip the dress - but they can't remove it

PlayerRef.EquipItem(DressProperty, true)

If you want to get popups, menu's, keys etc then you need to make a "full DD" item by creating the _inventory and _rendered items. Otherwise the script will break.

2. Correct

52 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

1. If you just want to prevent the player from easily removing an equipped item you can use the equipitem function:

Force Player to equip the dress - but they can't remove it

PlayerRef.EquipItem(DressProperty, true)

If you want to get popups, menu's, keys etc then you need to make a "full DD" item by creating the _inventory and _rendered items. Otherwise the script will break.

Okay, I'll explain it easier:
I want to make an amulet with the following properties:
1. The character is wearing an amulet - the character can neither put on devices, nor take off.
2. There is no amulet on the character - the character does what he wants

To prevent the character from unequip devices, I was able to make it a keyword counting condition.
I just can't figure out how to prevent the character from putting on devices, if the character is wearing an amulet.

2 hours ago, stas2503 said:

1. The character is wearing an amulet - the character can neither put on devices, nor take off.

To prevent the character from unequip devices, I was able to make it a keyword counting condition.
I just can't figure out how to prevent the character from putting on devices, if the character is wearing an amulet.

With vanilla items, impossible. If you create custom items you can try to use the "EquipConflictingDevices" array on the properties tab of the script. Add a custom keyword to the amulet and add this keyword to that property on your items. So if the script detects the keyword on the amulet you can't equip the item.

I'm not totally sure where to post but I'm having issues with headgear being placed improperly on my character's head. I'm assuming it's because I'm using the high-poly head modification, and I was briefly trying to see if there were any compatibility mods around for that?

1 hour ago, onikujo said:

I'm not totally sure where to post but I'm having issues with headgear being placed improperly on my character's head. I'm assuming it's because I'm using the high-poly head modification, and I was briefly trying to see if there were any compatibility mods around for that?

I think you would need a high poly head model that doesn't change its overall shape. Maybe you can fix some clipping in racemenu. But i'm not a modeller and people would need to at least know where you downloaded the high-poly mod from. I think it would be too complex to make dozens of asset changes just for the mod, simpler to modify just the head itself.

Oh I guess it wasn't clear. The mod is literally called high poly head. I also don't think it changes the head too much but it just nudges it slightly so that blindfolds don't fit properly and it seems as if gags don't open the mouth.

On 7/23/2020 at 8:48 PM, naaitsab said:
On 7/23/2020 at 6:16 PM, stas2503 said:

With vanilla items, impossible. If you create custom items you can try to use the "EquipConflictingDevices" array on the properties tab of the script. Add a custom keyword to the amulet and add this keyword to that property on your items. So if the script detects the keyword on the amulet you can't equip the item.

naaitsab's method is very likely to get you the results you are looking for. You *may* possibly have to turn the amulet itself into a Devious Device for it to function, but I'm not sure about that. But in any case the EquipConflictingDevices will definitely work when you attach it a custom DD -- and if you want to block equipping *all* types of DDs, simply add all their keywords into the EquipConflictingDevices property's array.

To achieve your #2, to prevent unequipping of a work device when other devices (actually, their keywords) are detected as equipped, you can use the inverse of this property: UnequipConflictingDevices. Say for example you have a pair of gloves and want them to be impossible to unequip while a pair of arm cuffs are also equipped, then you can use UnequipConflictingDevices (with zad_deviousarmcuffs keyword in array) in the gloves' properties.

To truly achieve your amulet's functionality from #1 above, you'll probably have to combine both EquipConflictingDevices and UnEquipConflictingDevices into the same device. I have no idea if that even works, I doubt anybody has tried that before. Maybe it causes a big explosion in Papyrus, who knows.

I'm randomly starting to have some trouble with this mod's MCM menu recently. It shows up in the list of MCM menus but when I open Devious Device, it's empty. There's no option tabs or anything. Has anyone had this problem before?

I've tried to load a very old save and DD MCM menu is working perfectly fine there. Is there a way to reset DD without reinstalling it? It crashes my game if I try.

7 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I'm randomly starting to have some trouble with this mod's MCM menu recently. It shows up in the list of MCM menus but when I open Devious Device, it's empty. There's no option tabs or anything. Has anyone had this problem before?

I've tried to load a very old save and DD MCM menu is working perfectly fine there. Is there a way to reset DD without reinstalling it? It crashes my game if I try.

That usually happens if they don't give the MCM enough time to populate the menu after creating a new game. This mod is your friend: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

22 hours ago, Kimy said:

That usually happens if they don't give the MCM enough time to populate the menu after creating a new game. This mod is your friend: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795

I've tried the mod but it didn't work unfortunately. I feel like the the problem is much more serious than that, none of the devices have model and equipping them doesn't do anything (no warning about locking yourself etc.)

It's not bodyslide problem because everything works in the old save. It's as if everything DD related are messed up in my new saves.

7 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I've tried the mod but it didn't work unfortunately. I feel like the the problem is much more serious than that, none of the devices have model and equipping them doesn't do anything (no warning about locking yourself etc.)

It's not bodyslide problem because everything works in the old save. It's as if everything DD related are messed up in my new saves.

If that save is older, check your Papyrus log for signs of a corrupted savegame, then.

On 7/29/2020 at 2:33 AM, Kimy said:

If that save is older, check your Papyrus log for signs of a corrupted savegame, then.

Thanks, took me a few days to clean the saves and reinstall everything but I finally managed to keep the save and made everything worked again.

How can I get sexlab to notice that actors are restraint by certain devices in the animation choice? I have actors wearing straitjacket, pet suit, armbinders, etc. but my mods (for example Slaverun) ignore them and play all animations. I'm sure there are fitting animations for those restricting devices.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:24 PM, Tenri said:

I found a solution to the visible hands when NPCs wear a straitjacket that I have tested and seems to be working: add hands to the equipment slots for the Render/Script Instance item of the straitjacket, this would make it so you cant equip a straitjacket on someone wearing devious gloves however, or gloves onto someone wearing a straitjacket. and if made into a general purpose solution would require script changes to allow the gloves to be 'equipped' without actually equipping the rendered item while wearing a straitjacket, for both player and NPCs.

Without hands slot on Render

Reveal hidden contents

20200111141453_1.jpg.b10119efeb7af984df13bf874fdc7485.jpg

With hands slot on Render :

Reveal hidden contents

20200111141524_1.jpg.554112fc1eb06c5f23b079baf1dd45b6.jpg

Omg Thank you for this!!! I spent the last 2 days trying to fix this and I was just about to give up.

In both versions (LE + SE), npcs will always have floating hands on their backs with straitjackets without this fix.

Hello everyone.  I know this issue comes up a lot, but I have tried every proposed solution I could find and am having no luck.

I'm getting the message '(X Item) Requires NetImmerse Override, which you do not have installed' when trying to equip the Iron Ring Slave Boots.  I'm running Skyrim VR along with Racemenu VR which I am assuming to be the crux of the problem, however all the solutions I have attempted from that angle have been fruitless.

I've tried unpacking the .BSA's for both Racemenu VR and Racemenu SSE, and then replacing everything NiOverride related on the VR version with the SSE version, but that had no effect.  I've tried installing Oldrim NiOverride as its own mod, with no effect.

Any further advice at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Also, it would be great if there was a menu in the MCM to restrict specific DD items from being used or spawned, so that I could make sure everything that's used in my game is compatible with DD For Him.

3 hours ago, Didnapper said:
  • Jumping while wearing a pet suit (or somehow preventing jumping)

It is already trying to prevent it by reducing player carryweight. That's a Skyrim behavior to prevent jumping when you are overloaded, but ofc many of us add mods and change player AV's to counter the slowdowns etc... Animation wouldn't hurt to have, but who's the animator?

On 8/5/2020 at 10:37 PM, Tzser said:

Omg Thank you for this!!! I spent the last 2 days trying to fix this and I was just about to give up.

In both versions (LE + SE), npcs will always have floating hands on their backs with straitjackets without this fix.

Elbowbinders have the same problem afaik.

Shameless plug: I think I managed to fix it in my patch mod by using a scripting workaround (i.e. without adding the slots to the rendered devices), though I am not 100% sure that it is fixed in all situations.

22 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It is already trying to prevent it by reducing player carryweight. That's a Skyrim behavior to prevent jumping when you are overloaded, but ofc many of us add mods and change player AV's to counter the slowdowns etc... Animation wouldn't hurt to have, but who's the animator?

Carryweight never slowed jumping for me. I can even reach a point I cannot walk at all but still jump normally. The only single way I found to be unable to jump is standing on a very curvy slope (i.e trying to traverse a mountain the cheaty way XD)

I need some assistance. At first the animations wouldn't work unless an event triggers, and only that worked half the time. I switched from FNIS to Nemesis and it worked as long as you didn't try to walk anywhere. I found out Nemesis keeps a log of it's animation activations and it had a large list of missing animations.

Where can I find/fix this so my followers can walk around bound?

Spoiler

[16-08-2020 18:14:04] Nemesis Behavior Version: v0.84
[16-08-2020 18:14:04] Current Directory: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\Nemesis_Engine
[16-08-2020 18:14:04] Data Directory: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\
[16-08-2020 18:14:04] Skyrim Special Edition: TRUE
[16-08-2020 18:14:04] Detecting processes...
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Initializing file check...
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] File Check complete
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Global reset all: TRUE
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod Checked 1: nemesis
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Caching alternate animation group...
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Caching alternate animation complete
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Reading new animations...
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureBeasts
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureConstructs
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureFurniture
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureHumanoids
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureInsects
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureMisc
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Billyy_Human
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Billyy_HumanDD
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Billyy_HumanFurniture
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc5_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc5_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc5_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc5_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc5_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc5_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc5_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc0_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc1_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc2_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc3_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc4_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD | Animation File: abc5_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: DD
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_dw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_2hm_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_2hw_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_bow_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_dodgeback.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_dodgeback.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_dodgeback.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_dodgeback.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_dodgeback.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_dodgeback.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_dodgeleft.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_dodgeleft.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_dodgeleft.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_dodgeleft.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_dodgeleft.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_dodgeleft.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_dodgeright.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_dodgeright.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_dodgeright.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_dodgeright.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_dodgeright.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_dodgeright.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_magic_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_mt_sprintforwardsword.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_shd_blockbashsprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_staffrightleft_sprint.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_npc_turnleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_npc_turnleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_npc_turnright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_npc_turnright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_npc_turntowalkleft180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_npc_turntowalkleft90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_npc_turntowalkright180.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc0_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc1_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc2_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc3_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc4_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: DD2 | Animation File: hbc5_npc_turntowalkright90.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: DD2
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: DD3
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: DDC
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: DDSL
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_Defeat_List.txt | Line: 64 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_Defeat_List.txt | Line: 91 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_Defeat_List.txt | Line: 95 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: Defeat
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: FunnyBizBound
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: FunnyBizFC
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: FunnyBizMC
[16-08-2020 18:14:10] Mod installed: FunnyBizNecro
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: FunnyBizRape
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: HCOSBestiality
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: HCOSVore
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: MoreNastyCritters
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 208 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 211 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 260 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 264 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 269 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 273 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 278 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt | Line: 283 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: SexLab
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: SexLabAP
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: SexLabAroused
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: SexLabCreature
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe0_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe1_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe2_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe3_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe4_1hm_boundswordequip.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1003): Alternate animation file doesn't exist. Current alternate animation file will not work | Mod: XPMSE | Animation File: xpe0_mt_sprintforward.hkx
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: XPMSE
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 86 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 87 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 88 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 89 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 90 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 91 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 92 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 93 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 96 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 97 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 348 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 349 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 350 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 351 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 640 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 641 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 642 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 643 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 644 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 750 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 751 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 752 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 771 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 772 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 773 | Option: md
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 1385 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 1386 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 1387 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 1389 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 1390 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 1391 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] WARNING(1026): Invalid option | File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt | Line: 1392 | Option: Tn
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Mod installed: ZaZAnimationPack
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Reading new animations complete
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Initializing PCEA Check...
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Registering new animations...
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Background hkx file architecture check: INITIALIZED
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Registering s animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Core behavior name: behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Core behavior destination: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Core Registration: core
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Core behavior destination: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Registering b animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Registering o animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Registering km animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Registering pa animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Registering ofa animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:11] Registering o animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Registering s animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Core behavior name: behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Core behavior destination: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Core Registration: core
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Registering b animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Core behavior destination: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Registering ofa animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Registering o animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Registering fu animations
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Process count: 433
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] New animations registration complete
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] C:\Users\aree\AppData\Local\Nemesis\Nemesis_AA_Core.psc
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\scripts\Nemesis_AA_Core.pex
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] AA prefix script complete
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Group base value complete
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe Nemesis_AA_Core.psc -f=TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg -i=C:\Users\aree\AppData\Local\Nemesis;Papyrus Compiler\scripts -o=C:\Users\aree\AppData\Local\Nemesis
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\1hm_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\1hm_locomotion
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\0_master.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\0_master
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\1hm_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\1hm_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\1hm_locomotion.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\1hm_locomotion
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bashbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\bashbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\blockbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\blockbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bow_direction_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\bow_direction_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\firstperson.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\characters\firstperson
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\horsebehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\horsebehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\idlebehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\idlebehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bashbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bashbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bashbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bashbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bashbehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\firstperson.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\firstperson.txt (IsCharater: TRUE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\firstperson.txt (Check point 1.5, Character bone identification complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\magicbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\firstperson.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\idlebehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicmountedbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\magicmountedbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\firstperson.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\firstperson.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\mt_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\mt_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bow_direction_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shout_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:12] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\shout_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\1hm_locomotion.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shoutmounted_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Total single animation processing time for 1hm_locomotion: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Total group animation processing time for 1hm_locomotion: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 58)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shout_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 58 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] AA core script complete
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] C:\Users\aree\AppData\Local\Nemesis\FNIS_aa.psc
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\scripts\FNIS_aa.pex
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\sprintbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\sprintbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe FNIS_aa.psc -f=TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg -i=C:\Users\aree\AppData\Local\Nemesis;Papyrus Compiler\scripts -o=C:\Users\aree\AppData\Local\Nemesis
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\blockbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\staggerbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\staggerbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\weapequip.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\behaviors\weapequip
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicmountedbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\sprintbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\sprintbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\sprintbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\horsebehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\horsebehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\horsebehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\sprintbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\sprintbehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\staggerbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\staggerbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\staggerbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\staggerbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\staggerbehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\attackbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\horsebehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\horsebehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bashbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\bashbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\weapequip.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\weapequip.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\weapequip.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bashbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bashbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bashbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\weapequip.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bashbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\weapequip.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bashbehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\blockbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\1hm_locomotion.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\bow_direction_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\behavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:13] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Total single animation processing time for crossbow_direction_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Total group animation processing time for crossbow_direction_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 32)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 32 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\mt_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\mt_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\mt_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Total single animation processing time for bow_direction_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Total group animation processing time for bow_direction_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 32)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 32 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\mt_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\mt_behavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\characters female\defaultfemale
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\crossbow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\magicbehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\horsebehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\horsebehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\bow_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt (IsCharater: TRUE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\idlebehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt (Check point 1.5, Character bone identification complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Total single animation processing time for defaultfemale: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Total group animation processing time for defaultfemale: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt (IsCharater: TRUE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt (Check point 1.5, Character bone identification complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:14] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Total single animation processing time for defaultmale: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Total group animation processing time for defaultmale: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Total single animation processing time for blockbehavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Total group animation processing time for blockbehavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 33)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 33 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultfemale.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\defaultmale.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\magicbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] WARNING(1010): Duplicated event name has been detected | Event Name: npcsoundplay.NPCKillShove
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] WARNING(1010): Duplicated event name has been detected | Event Name: npcsoundplay.NPCKillStruggle
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Total single animation processing time for magic_readied_direction_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Total group animation processing time for magic_readied_direction_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 68)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 68 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\horsebehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\horsebehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:15] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\horsebehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\horsebehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\blockbehavior.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\horsebehavior.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\magicmountedbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\mt_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\mt_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.6, Mod code: core, Animation count: 26)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.8, Mod code: core, Animation count: 26 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.8, Mod code: core, Existing ID count: 1)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.8, Mod code: core, Existing ID count: 1 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.6, Mod code: km, Animation count: 1)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.8, Mod code: km, Animation count: 1 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.8, Mod code: km, Existing ID count: 2)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.8, Mod code: km, Existing ID count: 2 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.6, Mod code: pa, Animation count: 3)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.8, Mod code: pa, Animation count: 3 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.8, Mod code: pa, Existing ID count: 2)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 3.8, Mod code: pa, Existing ID count: 2 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total single animation processing time for 0_master: 6
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total group animation processing time for 0_master: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 136)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\0_master.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\0_master.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\0_master.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 136 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magic_readied_direction_behavior.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\shout_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\0_master.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\_1stperson\0_master.txt (Check point 3.4, No changes detected)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total single animation processing time for shout_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total group animation processing time for shout_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 47)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total single animation processing time for idlebehavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total group animation processing time for idlebehavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 2)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 47 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 2 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total single animation processing time for attackbehavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total group animation processing time for attackbehavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 34)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 34 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total single animation processing time for shoutmounted_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total group animation processing time for shoutmounted_behavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 15)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 15 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 1, File extraction & mod selection complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (IsCharater: FALSE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 2, ID replacement & PCEA record complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 3, Behavior general processing complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total single animation processing time for magicmountedbehavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Total group animation processing time for magicmountedbehavior: 0
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 4, New animation inclusion complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 4.2, AA count: 59)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 4.4, AA count: 59 COMPLETE)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 5, Prepare to output)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 6, Behavior output complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shoutmounted_behavior.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\sprintbehavior.txt
[16-08-2020 18:14:16] Behavior output path: e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\sprintbehavior
[16-08-2020 18:14:18] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\attackbehavior.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:18] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\magicmountedbehavior.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:18] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\idlebehavior.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:18] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\0_master.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)
[16-08-2020 18:14:18] Processing behavior: temp_behaviors\shout_behavior.txt (Check point 7, Behavior compile complete)