3 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I ran into issues with the bones and extreme clipping where the 2 parts meet (waist and breasts), I'm no bodyslide expert so I resolved it another way.

I've created custom textures for the body that is in the straitjacket nif. Some modifications to the body in Nifskope (texture paths and environment map etc).

If you can make the merge happen it would be far easier I think. let me know if it works out or not.

Alright here's the catsuit version of the straitjacket. Since there is no leather version of the catsuit I only used the ebonite version of the straitjacket.

catsuitstraitjacket.png.fdeb8b7ecd7b69b740df10d9a5595ca6.png

At least your legs aren't bound this time....

Spoiler

catsuitstraitjacketgame.png.228f33b4f7139b23048d9d385916edd8.png

I did take a certain liberty here, I changed the environment map of the catsuit to use the same texture as other ebonite devices. Also changed shader settings to match other ebonite devices, was too shiny otherwise when added with the straitjacket.

Good thing you didn't want a tutorial, there were issues withe catsuit portion crashing the game after deleting vertices in Outfit Studio, Had to revert to a rather older version of OS to stop the crashing. Funny enough I initially had to upgrade OS to fix similar issues when creating the elegant dress version of the straitjacket. ?

Here's the files, of course build them in BodySlide. Look for DDX - CBBE - EboniteStraitjacketCatSuit for CBBE and DDX - UUNP - EboniteStraitjacketCatSuit for UUNP. As with the Elegant Straitjacket the .esp is already set-up for the red and white versions. Also includes open versions that still show the breasts. Once again use the console or AddItemMenu to see them in-game.

Catsuit Straitjacket Test.7z

@naaitsab: I know you're wanting to use these in Deviously Pink. I can save these as a new project with different naming for specific use in your mod if you want. Just let me know and I can send you a message with the files.

14 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

@naaitsab: I know you're wanting to use these in Deviously Pink. I can save these as a new project with different naming for specific use in your mod if you want. Just let me know and I can send you a message with the files.

Nice ! I'll PM you for the details then. Certainly interested.

One small thing that seems like an oversight is that the player is able to take out plugs while having their arms tied. In Deviously Vanilla I just extended zadPlugScript, but it seems like this should be the default.

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

I would add these to the framework library.

If you're interested I do have a refined version of the Open Elegant Straitjacket. This version still shows the dress where the open top is.

ElegantStraitjacketOpenRefined.png.75c525b696860c8fc034477165b1592a.png

naaitsab had a good idea while I was working on their version of the catsuit straitjacket. The idea was to give the "straitjacket-worn-over-the-catsuit" look so naaitsab's version still shows the catsuit when the breast cover from the straitjacket is removed.

Figured I could do the same for the open version of the Elegant Straitjacket and thus still show the dress.

I know there already exists a version for the regular hobble dress/straitjacket and no offense to whomever created but there could be some refinement so I toyed around with some concepts.

Spoiler

HobbleStraitjacketOpenRefined.png.f674f77f8f3b6987d323fbf7fb49ec15.pngHobbleStraitjacketOpenTopless.png.4464acfd35431954b65beebea660c9f1.png

This version you can still see the zipper in the back, from the hobble dress, go all the way up to neck and it keeps the padlock, the current version doesn't do this. If there's interest I could do these refined versions of the Hobble Straitjacket Dress.

5 hours ago, Targultoon said:

One small thing that seems like an oversight is that the player is able to take out plugs while having their arms tied. In Deviously Vanilla I just extended zadPlugScript, but it seems like this should be the default.

On this topic, basic front-cuffs have the same kind of "you can't add this/remove this/reach this" limitations as far more restrictive items like an armbinder, I guess because both are classed as heavy bondage.

However, front-cuffs could reasonably allow the vast majority of tasks to be performed, and aren't really heavy bondage in the sense it's generally applied.

While they are an animation changer, they shouldn't prevent all those actions.

While I understand that the necessary animations do not (currently) exist for a front-cuffed actor to perform weapon attacks, etc. there doesn't seem a need to prevent them from using keys etc.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

On this topic, basic front-cuffs have the same kind of "you can't add this/remove this/reach this" limitations as far more restrictive items like an armbinder, I guess because both are classed as heavy bondage.

However, front-cuffs could reasonably allow the vast majority of tasks to be performed, and aren't really heavy bondage in the sense it's generally applied.

While they are an animation changer, they shouldn't prevent all those actions.

While I understand that the necessary animations do not (currently) exist for a front-cuffed actor to perform weapon attacks, etc. there doesn't seem a need to prevent them from using keys etc.

I will have a look at this suggestion and see how much work it would take to implement it. We don't have THAT many "wrists bound in front" devices, so it might be doable with limited effort. I hope.

Decided to play a littlebit with "Red Crotch Rope" - UUNP Body - and create ground model of it in NifSkope Editor ( by using existing meshe of "FT_Rope_Crotch_1.nif" ) and also TES5Edit (no knowledge of CK edit, sry!). Resulting in:

1636625006_enb2020_05_0603_00_54_84.jpg.a430171044f54788826d7debe161e490.jpg

1734379409_enb2020_05_0603_01_27_38.jpg.c543ffe9236179f496e8bbc2e67a3355.jpg

And more here:

Spoiler

51551341_enb2020_05_0603_00_58_49.jpg.26aca4dc548070da56bc60c56905125c.jpg

2083399374_enb2020_05_0603_01_43_30.jpg.a1749da3c924076f3fbe7234bab9a9d1.jpg

1723796684_enb2020_05_0603_03_13_61.jpg.7704dbe7c6eb23260991eaa20d4d55c5.jpg

1491580840_enb2020_05_0603_03_37_28.jpg.0d28897197cc97b08bb1b9b0795d93bd.jpg

Device is viewable, dropable, pickable to/from the ground. Could be kicked away or picked up like any other movable static object (like a basket). No CTD's while testing.

Making all rope devices like that would require ground models to be created for every single rope device plus also serious changes to original Master File (*.esm). For you to test this out i have created Plugin File (*.esp) - dummy file to overwrite original Master File pathing plus creating 3d model definitions to inventory.

NifSkope Editor hint:

Spoiler

nifscope_FT_Rope_Crotch_go.jpg.7d47fa1d1708e3ef5034bb047d16fe98.jpg

TES5Edit hint:

Spoiler

TES5Edit_FT_Rope_Crotch_go.jpg.8629318a9b60029fd5d2a1910cdd6768.jpg

Attaching meshe and plugin (patch) files here...

Devious Devices - Expansion Patch.espFT_Rope_Crotch_go.nifDevious Devices Expansion Patch.7z

( copy meshe into folder: \Meshes\devious\FeuerTin\ or use 7-zip archive which has both of them: plugin+meshe )

On 2/8/2020 at 8:22 AM, Tcat5051 said:

Is there any mod that lets a male character ( Player ) play as the master and use the npc (s) and followers be the slaves ?

what good are all these mods if you cant even get an npc to mount or use a device ? not a modder  just looking for answers ,

I play my game as a male Dominant character cause I am , prefer  to ( kill your enemies  and drive their woman before you ) 

kind of guy not to big on being the victim ,   thanks for your time.

the ultimate slave mod, also add

and you can sell slaves to townfolk etc

12 hours ago, Maddac said:
Spoiler

the ultimate slave mod, also add

Spoiler

and you can sell slaves to townfolk etc

And don't forget, PAHE Home Sweet Home

A way to have trained slaves to train other slaves so you can go out and get more slaves ... for trained slaves to train them so you can sell them or prostitute them or have fun with them.

How do bound combat perks even work?. My damage is only increased by one point (saw it by using floating damage mod). Or did i not wear the restraints (currently armbinder and pony boots) long enough? I had some messages pop up like "your restraints don't hurt as much" and some time later "you enjoy wearing your restraints" or something like that

I have a problem where a lot of the device animations don't work, specifically when using an arm-restricting or leg-restricting device, but only when idle, walking, sprinting, jumping, or idling in combat. They actually seem to work when walking in combat, which is really weird. All of the DD animations involving scripts like struggling or orgasming work, and the devices seem to work for most SL animations. For the yokes, they will just sit on the character's neck without actually moving the arms. For armbinders, the hands are in the armbinder but the arms are sticking out to the sides, for straitjackets, the hands will just float where they usually would, and for hobble dresses, the animations just don't work.

Here's my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
 13  d     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 14  e     hdtHighHeel.esm
 15  f     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 16 10     GagSFX.esp
 17 11     3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
 18 12     UIExtensions.esp
 19 13     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 20 14     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 21 15     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 22 16     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 23 17     BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
 24 18     hydra_slavegirls.esp
           ELFX - Weathers.esp
 25 19     Vivid Weathers.esp
 26 1a     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 27 1b     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 28 1c     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 29 1d     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 30 1e     Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
 31 1f     LADX.esp
 32 20     WhiterunSunsetHome.esp
 33 21     AngrimApprentice.esp
 34 22     AnubAnimObj.esp
 35 23     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 36 24     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 37 25     CinematicFireFX.esp
 38 26     CobaltAnimations.esp
 39 27     DD_Helpers.esp
 40 28     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 41 29     dD Enchanted Chests.esp
 42 2a     DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
 43 2b     DragonPlateBrazen.esp
 44 2c     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 45 2d     zzEstrus.esp
 46 2e     FNIS.esp
 47 2f     KS Hairdo's.esp
 48 30     Kawaii Face Presets.esp
 49 31     Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
 50 32     NCK30Obj.esp
 51 33     RaceMenu.esp
 52 34     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 53 35     RosaFollower.esp
 54 36     SLAnimLoader.esp
 55 37     SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
 56 38     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 57 39     SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
 58 3a     SexLabTools.esp
 59 3b     SkyUI.esp
 60 3c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 61 3d     Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
 62 3e     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 63 3f     dcc-dm2.esp
 64 40     dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 65 41     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 66 42     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 67 43     SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
 68 44     XPMSE.esp
 69 45     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 70 46     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 71 47     Open Cities Skyrim.esp
 72 48     ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
 73 49     ELFXEnhancer.esp

I have tried every fix I could find, including making a dummy file with the DDi animations overriding the DDi file, reinstalling the whole DD package, messing with the ZaZ and DD MCM settings, reinstalling XPSME, changing character race, deleting various groups of mods to try to find a fix, and doing a clean reinstall of my game. Nothing worked, although changing my character's race did fix the armbinder animations for a few minutes.

50 minutes ago, totorbanana said:

Is there a conflict between the two? I didn't think either of them would mess with DD.

All what TUFP provides is already in ZAZ 8+ (if you use that)

Make a test:

Remove TUFP and test ingame

Remove BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp and test ingame

Remove Aradia Devious Expansion (or use the update patch from the Aradia support topic) and test ingame

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

All what TUFP provides is already in ZAZ 8+ (if you use that)

Make a test:

Remove TUFP and test ingame

Remove BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp and test ingame

Remove Aradia Devious Expansion (or use the update patch from the Aradia support topic) and test ingame

Tried it. Didn't change anything.

1 hour ago, totorbanana said:

Tried it. Didn't change anything.

Hope you ran FNIS everytime after mod removal (and cleaned the save or even better tried a new game).

BTW you could post your FNIS output, maybe there is something odd. => you could check if it helps to activate the gender specific animation patch

And there is the stuff we can't see with a LO. Like added alternative idles or animation replacers.

Hi everyone i need help with the devious devices mod , for first some items are invisible (i did the bodyslide batch build) in every race , i got a second problem when i use the nymph race the mesh are not working and some are invisible and some other seems buggy . I’ve tried so many thing hope you guys can help me solving this problem thanks

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Hope you ran FNIS everytime after mod removal (and cleaned the save or even better tried a new game).

BTW you could post your FNIS output, maybe there is something odd. => you could check if it helps to activate the gender specific animation patch

And there is the stuff we can't see with a LO. Like added alternative idles or animation replacers.

I did run FNIS after removing the mods. I'll try making a new game later tonight. I don't have any alternative idles or animation replacers. What do you mean by FNIS output? I'll post that too when I make the new game.

4 hours ago, totorbanana said:

FNIS output?

The lines you get if you use the FNIS generator.

I'm sorry if I can get you an on point solution, that's why I tell you just how I would proceed to find issues of that kind.

Other than the TUFP/ZAZ8+ combo - that hurts my feelings ^^ - I can't see a mod that is known to cause DD animation issues.

Something overwrites/interacts with the DDi animations or DDi/FNIS wasn't installed right.

Maybe your FNIS output gives more clues.

Also maybe you remember if you have overwritten FNIS files with something?

Just copy paste everything inclusive the warnings - if there are any - from the FNIS generator.

Looks like that on my setup:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   14.05.2020 21:12:04
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0,3%)

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:308     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:467     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:898     CTD:5,3%     pOpt:1,2%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:174     CTD:1,1%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:377     CTD:2,3%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:264     CTD:1,6%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:86     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:305     CTD:1,9%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:190     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:100     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:491     CTD:3,0%     pOpt:0,7%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:200     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:150     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading CobaltAnimations V1.0 ...     ChAnims:160     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...     ChAnims:76     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:11,2%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2,5%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00 ...     ChAnims:34(34)     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading DI_Redone V1.0 ...     ChAnims:12     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: FNISSpells uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: MomoAJ uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:122     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:284     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:153     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading PAHE V5 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ...     ChAnims:6     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading PsycheAnimation V1.0 ...     ChAnims:103     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:48     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6,5%     pOpt:1,7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...     ChAnims:24     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SkyrimChainBeasts V?.? ...     ChAnims:68(68)     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading zzEstrus V2.30 ...     ChAnims:254(12)     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:0,2%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 64 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 8 sets: 56 total groups: 202 added file slots: 1487 alternate files: 1220

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

11305 animations for 55 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 11305  CTD:87,9%  pOpt:14,0%  max: 12865  LC: 22989 (max. 26162)

3944 animations for 16 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
 1 possible consistence issues

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The lines you get if you use the FNIS generator.

I'm sorry if I can get you an on point solution, that's why I tell you just how I would proceed to find issues of that kind.

Other than the TUFP/ZAZ8+ combo - that hurts my feelings ^^ - I can't see a mod that is known to cause DD animation issues.

Something overwrites/interacts with the DDi animations or DDi/FNIS wasn't installed right.

Maybe your FNIS output gives more clues.

Also maybe you remember if you have overwritten FNIS files with something?

Just copy paste everything inclusive the warnings - if there are any - from the FNIS generator.

Looks like that on my setup:

Reveal hidden contents

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   14.05.2020 21:12:04
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0,3%)

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:308     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:467     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:898     CTD:5,3%     pOpt:1,2%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:174     CTD:1,1%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:377     CTD:2,3%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:264     CTD:1,6%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:86     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:305     CTD:1,9%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:190     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:100     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:491     CTD:3,0%     pOpt:0,7%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:200     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:150     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading CobaltAnimations V1.0 ...     ChAnims:160     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...     ChAnims:76     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:11,2%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2,5%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00 ...     ChAnims:34(34)     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading DI_Redone V1.0 ...     ChAnims:12     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: FNISSpells uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: MomoAJ uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:122     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:284     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:153     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading PAHE V5 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ...     ChAnims:6     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading PsycheAnimation V1.0 ...     ChAnims:103     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:48     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6,5%     pOpt:1,7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...     ChAnims:24     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SkyrimChainBeasts V?.? ...     ChAnims:68(68)     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading zzEstrus V2.30 ...     ChAnims:254(12)     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:0,2%

17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 64 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 8 sets: 56 total groups: 202 added file slots: 1487 alternate files: 1220

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

11305 animations for 55 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 11305  CTD:87,9%  pOpt:14,0%  max: 12865  LC: 22989 (max. 26162)

3944 animations for 16 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
 1 possible consistence issues

Here's mine:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   5/14/2020 8:05:59 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - R:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

Reading 3jiou V1.0 ...     ChAnims:443     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Anubs Futa V1.0 ...     ChAnims:46     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.4%
        NOTE: Anubs Futa has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:898     CTD:5.3%     pOpt:1.2%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:377     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading CobaltAnimations V1.0 ...     ChAnims:148     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...     ChAnims:76     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:11.2%     pOpt:1.0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9.3%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2.5%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.9%
Reading DogmaMods V1.0 ...     ChAnims:608     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading milkypack V1.0 ...     ChAnims:400     CTD:2.5%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading NCK30 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:120     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:1.7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading zzEstrus V2.30 ...     ChAnims:254(12)     CTD:3.4%     pOpt:0.2%

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 45 total groups: 178 added file slots: 1358 alternate files: 1101

Creature Pack not installed

7930 animations for 21 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 7930(1101)  CTD:63.9%  pOpt:9.0%  max: 12401  LC: 16729 (max. 26162)

7 hours ago, totorbanana said:

Reading DogmaMods V1.0 ...

What is that?

AH! Dogma SLAL!

7 hours ago, totorbanana said:

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

Seems my idea of using the FNIS gender patch wasn't helpful either.

I can't see any issues with your FNIS output.

I'm out of ideas.

Maybe somehow the installation of DDi and DDx is messed up?

Wait! How do you start your game?

Usually on a new game DDi needs at least one save/load cycle to update itself.

How do you start your game? Don't say "vanilla start" ^^

If you have no alternate start mod, try LAL => time in LAL Prison gives the mods time to load and update themselves properly.

Could be that DDi never got it's self-update done on a new game ?

Does this work for you?:

41 29     dD Enchanted Chests.esp above zzEstrus in LO

Did you ever see a dDEC trap trigger?

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What is that?

AH! Dogma SLAL!

Seems my idea of using the FNIS gender patch wasn't helpful either.

I can't see any issues with your FNIS output.

I'm out of ideas.

Maybe somehow the installation of DDi and DDx is messed up?

Wait! How do you start your game?

Usually on a new game DDi needs at least one save/load cycle to update itself.

How do you start your game? Don't say "vanilla start" ^^

If you have no alternate start mod, try LAL => time in LAL Prison gives the mods time to load and update themselves properly.

Could be that DDi never got it's self-update done on a new game ?

Does this work for you?:

41 29     dD Enchanted Chests.esp above zzEstrus in LO

Did you ever see a dDEC trap trigger?

I don't have any alternate start mod, so I guess I'll try that. I have not actually seen a dDEC trap trigger, although I haven't really gone dungeon-crawling very often.