5 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

@Kimy Got an update for the CBBE version of the Straitjacket Catsuit variants.

Since I used the UUNP version of the Catsuit (the CBBE version is all sorts of messed up) I forgot to copy the bone weights which led to clipping around the pelvis bands especially when HDT was enabled. These updated versions should significantly reduce or eliminate clipping. Just overwrite the BodySlide files and rebuild of course.

CBBE CatJacket Update.7z 2.58 MB · 4 downloads

Also @Kimy if and when you do add all these straitjacket variants to the Framework make sure to check off Biped Slot 38 (Calves) on all the Straitjacket Hobble Dress (not Formal/Elegant) versions in the Armor Addon category. Not having slot 38 checked results in Restrictive and Pony Boots clipping through the dress. I forgot to do this, so whoops!

Thanks! Will do! :)

18 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Also @Kimy if and when you do add all these straitjacket variants to the Framework make sure to check off Biped Slot 38 (Calves) on all the Straitjacket Hobble Dress (not Formal/Elegant) versions in the Armor Addon category. Not having slot 38 checked results in Restrictive and Pony Boots clipping through the dress. I forgot to do this, so whoops!

Speaking of Biped slots, i heard it's also a reason some rubber gloves show missing wrists sometimes? So while at it... And don't worry, i have no idea what Biped's mean but it sounds like it's determining if body parts should render or not if i'm not mistaken ?

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Speaking of Biped slots, i heard it's also a reason some rubber gloves show missing wrists sometimes? So while at it... And don't worry, i have no idea what Biped's mean but it sounds like it's determining if body parts should render or not if i'm not mistaken ?

The catsuit rubber gloves? It's not biped slot issues with those, they're simply not designed to be worn without the catsuit or some other outfit with long sleeves. It's because the catsuit gloves lack a forearm which is why you see the gap when not wearing the catsuit or when you're naked.

This guy has some really cool bondage armors and effects to it except what it doesn't have is the gag sounds, how can I add gag sounds to the mod I tried opening it in CK and adding keywords like zad_DeviousGag but that didn't add the gag sounds.

Mods in question

EDIT:

I already got this covered, by adding the keywords of zad_DeviousGag in CK on the mod and using hte GagSFX here on loverslab it works great.

For some reason, when I used the Integration mod (for SE) it is not recognized.  I either get DLL is invalid (code 193).  I am not very computer savvy, especially with programming.  My mod organizer doesn't tell me what that means, or I haven't figured it out yet. lol.  Could someone explain, and is there a way to fix it?

On 6/7/2020 at 6:22 PM, invisible said:

This guy has some really cool bondage armors and effects to it except what it doesn't have is the gag sounds, how can I add gag sounds to the mod I tried opening it in CK and adding keywords like zad_DeviousGag but that didn't add the gag sounds.

Mods in question

I very much second this, they look aaaawesome, he has some things i always wanted! If you ask for permission (or i can do it if wanted, just don't want to spam the poor guy ;)) try to use simple words that are easy to translate in case of doubt, english isn't his first language.

18 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I very much second this, they look aaaawesome, he has some things i always wanted! If you ask for permission (or i can do it if wanted, just don't want to spam the poor guy ;)) try to use simple words that are easy to translate in case of doubt, english isn't his first language.

I already figured this out, by adding the keywords in CK on the mods and using the gag sfx mod 

4 minutes ago, invisible said:

I already figured this out, by adding the keywords in CK on the mods and using the gag sfx mod 

I don't care that much about the gags, more about the corset and the thing with attached dildoes, and from what i've read some items use slots conflicting with DD so it would need some work. Nothing that can't be fixed, but still... having it in DD also would allow to find them as generic item in DCL or by other mods more easily.

So, I'm having trouble with Forbidden Tome (I know this is a common issue, however the solutions I saw didn't work)
When I unlock the Forbidden Bookshelf, Urag doesn't react. I've tried dropping the books and picking them back up and he doesn't react. I even tried placing it in a bookshelf next to him and taking them back out and it didn't work. I haven't spoken to Mirabelle Ervine yet as I rushed to do the quest once I discovered it. If that helps find a solution. Thanks for any support I get :)

6 minutes ago, HazelTree said:

So, I'm having trouble with Forbidden Tome (I know this is a common issue, however the solutions I saw didn't work)
When I unlock the Forbidden Bookshelf, Urag doesn't react. I've tried dropping the books and picking them back up and he doesn't react. I even tried placing it in a bookshelf next to him and taking them back out and it didn't work. I haven't spoken to Mirabelle Ervine yet as I rushed to do the quest once I discovered it. If that helps find a solution. Thanks for any support I get :)

If you mean the quest related to it, that's been disabled for a long while now.

8 hours ago, surothedeath said:

do this mod have MCM? for if it have i dont get it to work i play male character but i want to equip this things on the npc. is that a problem with the mod? sorry for my bad english

No, this mod (DDa) has no MCM. => OOOPS!

You get the MCM from devious devices integration (DDi). => yes, you are right, we are here!

DDa, DDi and DDx are framworks and don't add an option to add devices to NPCs.

You can do that by trade with followers, pickpocket NPCs or mods that support equipping stuff to NPCs.

38 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

No, this mod (DDa) has no MCM.

You get the MCM from devious devices integration (DDi).

DDa, DDi and DDx are framworks and don't add an option to add devices to NPCs.

You can do that by trade with followers, pickpocket NPCs or mods that support equipping stuff to NPCs.

we are on devious devices integration

w8 so make lotes of slave cary that stuf wont work?

16 minutes ago, surothedeath said:

we are on devious devices integration

AH! my bad, sorry ?

Couldn't feel Kimy's ghost in here ?

17 minutes ago, surothedeath said:

w8 so make lotes of slave cary that stuf wont work?

Maybe, as soon as I find out what you mean by that!

PAHE slaves are DDi compatible now, if that is what you mean ?

2 minutes ago, surothedeath said:

soo i dont get the McM do you know why? for i have try to figer out all day i have reinstal it try forse it noting works

tried on a new game?

did you start with an alternative start like Alternative Live another Live?

Did you do a Save/reload cycle after activating Sexlab?

check if you miss something here:

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

tried on a new game?

did you start with an alternative start like Alternative Live another Live?

Did you do a Save/reload cycle after activating Sexlab?

yes super yes female, male, difrent race
yes
yes

i first thot it was my milk mod ecodemy for thats why i want DDI and i got error all the time then i notis the DDi mcm dident show upp eather so i have try to get it fix but i cant find a sulution. MO2 say it have no conflicts.

1 hour ago, surothedeath said:

yes super yes female, male, difrent race
yes
yes

i first thot it was my milk mod ecodemy for thats why i want DDI and i got error all the time then i notis the DDi mcm dident show upp eather so i have try to get it fix but i cant find a sulution. MO2 say it have no conflicts.

In the MCM, Devious Devices Integration only shows as "Devious Devices".

Do you use a mod manager such as ModOrganizer2 or NMM?  Did it run the FoMod Installer where you make choices or do you install manually?  If you install manually, it can usually be done, but it takes a bit of work unpacking the FoMod files and it would be easy to miss the MCM files.  I strongly suggest a mod manager and specifically ModOrganizer2.

You mention errors, can you specify the errors, what they said and when?

12 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

In the MCM, Devious Devices Integration only shows as "Devious Devices".

Do you use a mod manager such as ModOrganizer2 or NMM?  Did it run the FoMod Installer where you make choices or do you install manually?  If you install manually, it can usually be done, but it takes a bit of work unpacking the FoMod files and it would be easy to miss the MCM files.  I strongly suggest a mod manager and specifically ModOrganizer2.

You mention errors, can you specify the errors, what they said and when?

it dont show up in mcm and i have instal it with choises like you can chose hopbunny walk animation. thats my problem i dont get it in my mcm. and the error is on milk mod ecodemy and it say DDI not working. and now i think on it then i click on new game it dont say Devious Devices instaled in the corner even after the relode

4 hours ago, surothedeath said:

i first thot it was my milk mod ecodemy for thats why i want DDI

MME only needs ZAP 7, 8 or 8+

If you want DDi for MME you are installing another mod that connects to MME and DD

2 hours ago, surothedeath said:

and the error is on milk mod ecodemy and it say DDI not working.

If you get warnings from MME it's often because of a bad LO sequence.

Either DD series isn't installed right or is missing requirements or you have another mod in LO that conflicts with DD

MME's various patches aren't sorted right => Move MME lower in LO, make sure patches are below the main mod esp

You have other mods in LO that conflict with MME (for example DW.esp, best to move that above MME esp) => move MME lower in LO, make sure patches are below the main mod esp

Without a LO it's all guess work ?‍♂️

3 hours ago, surothedeath said:

it dont show up in mcm and i have instal it with choises like you can chose hopbunny walk animation. thats my problem i dont get it in my mcm. and the error is on milk mod ecodemy and it say DDI not working. and now i think on it then i click on new game it dont say Devious Devices instaled in the corner even after the relode

So it sounds like you are running the FoMod (choosing devious device animations).  You might try showing your mod list (in a spoiler, if you can) and someone might see something missing or in the wrong place.  In the meantime, you might double check the requirements on the file page and make certain you have them.  Lack of Devious Devices Assets might cause a problem, but the other requirements probably won't stop the install.

There's a program, which I never needed, called something like "MCM Kicker".  Sometimes it helps with MCM items not showing up.

Edit:  DontTouchMeThere replied before me and he seems more knowledgeable, so follow his advice.

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

MME only needs ZAP 7, 8 or 8+

If you want DDi for MME you are installing another mod that connects to MME and DD

10 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

So it sounds like you are running the FoMod (choosing devious device animations).  You might try showing your mod list (in a spoiler, if you can) and someone might see something missing or in the wrong place.  In the meantime, you might double check the requirements on the file page and make certain you have them.  Lack of Devious Devices Assets might cause a problem, but the other requirements probably won't stop the install.

There's a program, which I never needed, called something like "MCM Kicker".  Sometimes it helps with MCM items not showing up.

Edit:  DontTouchMeThere replied before me and he seems more knowledgeable, so follow his advice.

i am angry and happy and emberesed in when few weeks ago i was looking for a CTD i renamed files in mods script.old and i found it and renameb all back BUT i forgot DDI, one and a half week i have looking on this problem and it was that now i only need to find out what do my CTD when loading my game it is DD or mme

thank you for your help anyway