16 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

No, never manual tricks. It is all installed automatically. You took a screenshot out of context, i showed Data tab from the right side of MO2 window. It's not from Bodyslide but Skyrim's data folder that is combination of all installed mods. But in addition this is where Bodyslide is in DDA for example, if it's installed right:

Hide contents

data2.png.51dc76d6988a7503fb4121b798cc35aa.png

Consider making a discussion in SL Technical support, it's starting to be too lengthy getting nowhere. Your issue is right now not to do with just Devious Devices, you have installed ZAZ Animation pack too but it wasn't showing in your Bodyslide. There is some weird fault in the installation practises.

I see what you mean, the filetree in bodyslide using mod organizer looks the same as it does in file explorer, I'm missing the slider files that you have. I'll look into technical support for the larger issue, thank you for your help I really appreciate you taking the time to do this 

17 hours ago, justaguybye said:

I see what you mean, the filetree in bodyslide using mod organizer looks the same as it does in file explorer, I'm missing the slider files that you have. I'll look into technical support for the larger issue, thank you for your help I really appreciate you taking the time to do this 

I doubt this has anything to do with your problem, but just in case ...

I noticed that bodyslide files from some mods came with the folder "/Caliente Tools" instead of "/CalienteTools".  After going through and renaming all the folder spellings in the various miscreant mods, things worked a lot better for me.

Also, in MO2, one can specify that output from a mod goes to specific folder rather than the generic overwrite folder.  By setting this to be a specific folder you create in your mod folder and putting that "mod" at the end of your mod list, then files generated by bodyslide will go into your new folder and be in the correct place automatically and there's no need to move them.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:05 AM, zenetx said:

Then, further analyzing the code, I notice the minigame is almost the same, except for the very last condition:

Enable player talk if player speechcraft < zadGagRNG(random integer)

So, unless I misinterpreted it, now not only it's mostly based on RNG luck, which contradicts my whole initial idea - but also gets even harder as player progress!!! Since speedcraft naturally increases, it becomes increasingly unlikely to be less than the random number. So my second question:

2) Was it really intended to be like this? Or am I misinterpreting it?

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I much prefer DDi be in continuous development, whatever it may lead, than an abandoned project. I'm just curious;

Has anyone had a similar experience? What do you guys think about it?

We changed the minigame, because the old one could lead to endless clicking on dialogue lines, which isn't very fun. So we streamlined it a bit to reach a conclusion earlier for most gags. The hard gags require parchment and paper, so we can simulate a gag you REALLY can't talk through, but still not stop dead quests. In most situations, the gag talk will be completed WAY faster than with the old system, which is the intention of the changes.

I will look at the bug and fix it. Good spot! :)

19 hours ago, Kimy said:

We changed the minigame, because the old one could lead to endless clicking on dialogue lines, which isn't very fun. So we streamlined it a bit to reach a conclusion earlier for most gags. The hard gags require parchment and paper, so we can simulate a gag you REALLY can't talk through, but still not stop dead quests. In most situations, the gag talk will be completed WAY faster than with the old system, which is the intention of the changes.

I will look at the bug and fix it. Good spot! :)

Hey @Kimy ! I'm glad to see you're still at it. Thanks for the answer. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

I wanted to play with "darkfog" blindfolds again but to my surprise there was no fog, just clear and bright vision. Had to look things up again and seemed it was ENBoost thing:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58233-blindfold-not-working-properly/

In enbseries.ini:

[EFFECT]
UseOriginalPostProcessing=true
UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=true

Those things not only fixed darkfog but it also aligned player in a different way, as in she no longer sinks under the floor a little. This could have effect for furniture and animations alignment as well, so i'm surprised i found such a small but such important thing suddenly.

Now with SL Disparity adding some extra blur and double vision (slowly fading back to normal as player gets used to it) we get:

Spoiler

darkfog.jpg.52eb41f223736094fd6a551bb3e72a3d.jpg

12 hours ago, Staroza said:

Player and NPCs are stuck in Animations when i install the mod... For Example, My hands are always tied behind my back, an NPC is walking like she is hobbled, etc

Sounds like you might be experiencing the same thing I get with Fnis Sexy Moves installed.  If you don't have Fnis Sexy Moves installed, ignore this post, but if you do have it installed, the only solution I could find is to turn Sexy Moves for the player character and NPCs off.

Interesting, I had this curse years ago and the only way I could fix it was to install another mod that changes idles and related animations to give everyone correct idles again ( 360 walk and run Plus is what I used then, also there is Realistic Animation project). After I reinstalled a vanilla Skyrim again and started over I have never had the problem since. I cannot remember exactly how the issue was explained to me but I remember several people had the same issue at the time and Sexy moves and/or PCEA2 with DD was involved, as I recall it was caused by running GenerateFNISForUsers on a bad load order thus supplying AND saving the wrong idles. You may have to reinstall the FNIS mods and rerun the generator to fix it without installing another animation mod IF tinkerbelle's method does not work. I am curious to know how you fix this if it happens again. I have used Sexy Moves for years with DD...I hope not to run into issues in the future.

Just in case: 360 Walk and Run Plus at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community or Realistic Animation Project - Idles at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community (LE versions).

On 5/27/2020 at 8:57 PM, Zaflis said:

I wanted to play with "darkfog" blindfolds again but to my surprise there was no fog, just clear and bright vision. Had to look things up again and seemed it was ENBoost thing:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58233-blindfold-not-working-properly/

In enbseries.ini:

[EFFECT]
UseOriginalPostProcessing=true
UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=true

Those things not only fixed darkfog but it also aligned player in a different way, as in she no longer sinks under the floor a little. This could have effect for furniture and animations alignment as well, so i'm surprised i found such a small but such important thing suddenly.

Now with SL Disparity adding some extra blur and double vision (slowly fading back to normal as player gets used to it) we get:

Reveal hidden contents

darkfog.jpg.52eb41f223736094fd6a551bb3e72a3d.jpg

But you know, you disable a major part of ENB with this setting and make your Skyrim look ugly again?

Better use enbeffect.fx to have your fog. It does look better and you can configure it even on a potatoe.

3 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

But you know, you disable a major part of ENB with this setting and make your Skyrim look ugly again?

Better use enbeffect.fx to have your fog. It does look better and you can configure it even on a potatoe.

Point of ENBoost is not to use any visual ENB, anytime i do try to use those i get actually really bad FPS and all the added effects make it overall just feel worse. But if you say the point of it as stability/performance improver is lost then i may have done goof.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Point of ENBoost is not to use any visual ENB, anytime i do try to use those i get actually really bad FPS and all the added effects make it overall just feel worse. But if you say the point of it as stability/performance improver is lost then i may have done goof.

Rogwar002 was a little fast again.

Still:

Wait! What?

We are talking about ENBoost here?

It has no negative effect on my blindfolds at all, neither for dark fog or blur blindfold effect or player position.

Only enblocal.ini should have an effect, because the ENB graphic effects are deactivated for ENBoost.

If you installed ENBoost correct there shouldn't even be a enbseries.ini, unless you installed a mod that added one.

Now I'm confused ?

EDIT:

checked,

even with only the files from an ENBseries installed for an ENBoost functionality => on game start a new enbseries.ini get automatically generated, with those basic settings:

UseOriginalPostProcessing=false
UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=false

test:

I deleted the enbseries.ini and started Skyrim and loaded a game:

First time equipped DDx blindfold with leech mode (strength 0.8):

Spoiler

2102693934_enb2020_05_3003_03_27_22.jpg.b862f544413ebc3d47beced160e708b7.jpg

First time change to Dark fog: the blindfold effect failed!

(never recognized that before, because I had always the ENBseries.ini on gamestart or a cellchange before ever getting in contact with a blindfold)

After cell change (running out the cell and back thru a loading door):

no blindfold

Spoiler

203988652_enb2020_05_3003_15_11_46.jpg.39119a19ed3854466cf1aa85b1f611b9.jpg

with blindfold and dark fog activated (strength 250):

Spoiler

389630466_enb2020_05_3003_14_32_45.jpg.b7f3ef38f0fe5eab93a9b179c107600f.jpg

after exiting Skyrim ENBoost created (or better: had created) an ENBseries.ini with:

[EFFECT]
UseOriginalPostProcessing=false
UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=false

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

After cell change (running out the cell and back thru a loading door)...

Something i noticed while testing was the switching from 3rd person view to 1st person and back will correct the blindfold visuals the way they are configured. MCM changes might not otherwise apply immediately. For me the swap is with F key if i remember.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Something i noticed while testing was the switching from 3rd person view to 1st person and back will correct the blindfold visuals the way they are configured. MCM changes might not otherwise apply immediately. For me the swap is with F key if i remember.

I use IFPV and the DDi blindfold effects are applied immediately after closing DDi MCM.

The only time that didn't happen was the test I just made (deleting the enbseries.ini => load a game => change DDi setting to dark fog => failed once => after first cellchange the effect works after reequipping the blindfold => if enbseries.ini exists if I load the game I can change the DDi settings and the effect gets applied instantly (have to do that a lot because of DT3 that resets DDi blindfold setting on game start (but only once)))

Maybe SLdisparity plays around with your blindfold effects and causes glitches (like DT3 on my game changing blindfold effect back to leech mod on game start)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

DT3 that resets DDi blindfold setting on game start (but only once)))

I did try Devious Training at some point but based on my and others experiences so far it should be said that Devious Body Alteration is far more stable. Good ideas i'm sure but it may need more time to polish before it should be used in longer term games.

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I did try Devious Training at some point but based on my and others experiences so far it should be said that Devious Body Alteration is far more stable. Good ideas i'm sure but it may need more time to polish before it should be used in longer term games.

Yes and no. The new version is stable enough after GM helped out, testing it for over 56 hours now.

I don't get CTD or deformed bodies with it anymore (btw: same goes for Creature framework, just saw you tell ppl not to install it. Make sure you didn't double install it, a modified and lighter version is now included in in MNC SLAL).

I wouldn't use DT3 with SRR tho, SRR comes with some odd DDs on unique SRR NPCs that make it crazy.

DBA is lacking too much and can't be really compared to all what DT3 offers.

We are talking about blindfold effects still right? o.o

Edit: You found with DBA + SL disparity a good alternative to DT3. Is already on my "must try" list

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

(btw: same goes for Creature framework, just saw you tell ppl not to install it. Make sure you didn't double install it, a modified and lighter version is now included in in MNC SLAL).

Using it. Works fine. Thank you.

On 5/29/2020 at 12:24 PM, netruss1964 said:

Interesting, I had this curse years ago and the only way I could fix it was to install another mod that changes idles and related animations to give everyone correct idles again ( 360 walk and run Plus is what I used then, also there is Realistic Animation project). After I reinstalled a vanilla Skyrim again and started over I have never had the problem since. I cannot remember exactly how the issue was explained to me but I remember several people had the same issue at the time and Sexy moves and/or PCEA2 with DD was involved, as I recall it was caused by running GenerateFNISForUsers on a bad load order thus supplying AND saving the wrong idles. You may have to reinstall the FNIS mods and rerun the generator to fix it without installing another animation mod IF tinkerbelle's method does not work. I am curious to know how you fix this if it happens again. I have used Sexy Moves for years with DD...I hope not to run into issues in the future.

Just in case: 360 Walk and Run Plus at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community or Realistic Animation Project - Idles at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community (LE versions).

Thanks for the reply.  I use ModOrganizer2 and I've updated/reinstalled/moved around various mods including Fnis, DDI and Sexy Moves.  This all started a very long time ago with an update to what I believe was DDI (it was a verrry long time ago).  I've cleared out various mod folders and reinstalled mods, started brand new games, and so on.  Since I don't know how the animations work and haven't learned console commands for them, I don't know what else to try.  MO2's view of the data directory system shows the Sexy Move animations appear to be unchanged.  I can only guess that some sort of indirect addressing of animations is used in the game and something is overwriting Sexy Moves indirect pointers.  I don't want to learn much about the animation system since that destroys any feeling of immersion in the game for me (I wouldn't know where to look anyway).

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

Thanks for the reply.  I use ModOrganizer2 and I've updated/reinstalled/moved around various mods including Fnis, DDI and Sexy Moves.  This all started a very long time ago with an update to what I believe was DDI (it was a verrry long time ago).  I've cleared out various mod folders and reinstalled mods, started brand new games, and so on.  Since I don't know how the animations work and haven't learned console commands for them, I don't know what else to try.  MO2's view of the data directory system shows the Sexy Move animations appear to be unchanged.  I can only guess that some sort of indirect addressing of animations is used in the game and something is overwriting Sexy Moves indirect pointers.  I don't want to learn much about the animation system since that destroys any feeling of immersion in the game for me (I wouldn't know where to look anyway).

Six years ago I would guess. Not long after that Fore and Tannin were arguing about what was going on. Something with MO code caused FNIS to change game files in error,...I think it was...memory questionable. So if you have not done a new install of the game the issue may be there. There was drama for a bit...yeah. Never really understood the details but I was able to get around it eventually...so I blew it off. Now I am curious...

Thank you for your regard.

Personally, after this happened I began to make a practice of archiving a backup of a fresh pre-mod install of Skyrim. When I have broken it badly I always delete the game folder and unzip the backup to start over. I feel safer that way. Working with broken code like Skyrim's is akin to...magic or Voodoo...your choice.

20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

No, it is just the visuals. I like a nice configured ENB, but still you are right: some ENBs are real fps killer. Still I prefer the combination of a nice ENB with all configured effects in combination with SweetFX. Still my LE version has a few nice visuals making the game look like a ... let´s say... 2017 game ;)

Without DCL maintained in SSE, I will keep my modded LE. Easy choice. Thanks again Kimy :)

Does anyone know if these can be applied through scenes triggered by SexLab Defeat? Once, while playing a male PC treated by SexLab as a female, he started bunny hopping after a defeat encounter. I was not happy about it, and after realizing it was caused by DD, I uninstalled it; at the time, I only had it because it was required by another mod.

I'm playing a female PC now, and would actually like to see what it's like for her to have a device applied, but it never happens. I have my settings at 'Vanilla' because I'm nervous about them being to difficult to remove. Could that be why? I don't think I messed with the settings with my male PC, since I'd only been using it as a requirement, but now that I have a character they're BodySlided for, I'm curious lol. I'd like it to be possible for them to be applied, just not IMpossible to remove.

3 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Does anyone know if these can be applied through scenes triggered by SexLab Defeat?

Yes they can! (LE, ♀️)

SLdefeat combo:

Either via Devious captures + SLdefeat

or with the patched SLdefeat version.

Mods that add DDs after rape and effect also SLdefeat indirectly:

DEC

Devious Vanilla

Easiest way to escape DDs:

Low difficult settings in DDi MCM for struggle and deactivate key break => its so easy that it has to be a hidden cheat ?

Mods that help to escape without a drawback:

Devious Lore => struggle game or via any friendly (relationship rank) Actor and helpful Blacksmiths/Associates

DDe => to remove single devices instead of all at once with the debug option of DDi

Mods to get a key without drawback:

Laura's Bondage Shop

Devious Lore (Jail masters sell those)

Craft them with the devious crafting book (hidden in the college of Winterhold)

and more...

3 hours ago, ShenGo said:

he started bunny hopping after a defeat encounter.

choose the right animations for the hobble skirt during DDi FOMOD installation

Build DDs in Bodyslide after kimy response: seems that wouldn't have helped you as male ?

Actually I have no clue what happens if I play male and get DDs added, I never tried that ?

(but you are right, why should only girls have all the fun? (Men Going Their Own devious Way ftw! ?))

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Actually I have no clue what happens if I play male and get DDs added, I never tried that ?

Standard DD devices have no male armor model, so the device would get equipped but remain invisible. The animations might still work, though, so a male character wearing a hobble skirt would bunny hop, if that was the selected animation in DD's installer. Which is consistent with the report above.

Most DD content mods are written with female player characters in mind, so more stuff would probably break.

20 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

No, it is just the visuals. I like a nice configured ENB, but still you are right: some ENBs are real fps killer. Still I prefer the combination of a nice ENB with all configured effects in combination with SweetFX. Still my LE version has a few nice visuals making the game look like a ... let´s say... 2017 game ;)

Without DCL maintained in SSE, I will keep my modded LE. Easy choice. Thanks again Kimy :)

Since you use ENB's, have you noticed any alignment problems of character? Like sinking under ground or not aligning with furnitures or animations? After i did those changes i'm seeing absolute perfect matching with for example DDC furnitures :D  And because darkfog now works it means all other fog in the game world works too... The game only got prettier for me anyway. I never needed ENB, it likely still is the best looking game i have.

6 hours ago, totorbanana said:

Tried LAL, it didn't do anything. Any other ideas?

What should LAL do for you again?

I don't remember anymore what your issue was ?(traveling back in time now)

Also "tried LAL, it didn't do anything" sounds a bit... less clever. What exactly did you try in all the time since 16/5 ?

I need some details to work with ?‍♂️

AH! your the TUFP-guy!

Did you remove TUFP?

Did you move all zaz esm above DD esm or update zaz to 8+?

Did you test without bannered Mare playground?

Did you save/reload in LAL at least once?

Are you using MO? Maybe something odd with the overwrite folder thing?

Did you try a minimal setup with only DD and check if you still have those issues?

If you do tests: best on a new game, rebuild FNIS every time.

If you still have issues you could start a topic in Tech Support. Maybe someone has a clever idea how to help you there.