Since the mod description does not specify, can someone check if I got this right? This mod adds a locked Forbidden Bookcase to the Arcanaeum as well as a corresponding key. Where is the key placed? Inside the bookcase is a book that allows you to craft the devious devices, correct? Is that the whole of it? Do you need anything else to be able to craft the stuff?

1 hour ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Since the mod description does not specify, can someone check if I got this right? This mod adds a locked Forbidden Bookcase to the Arcanaeum as well as a corresponding key. Where is the key placed? Inside the bookcase is a book that allows you to craft the devious devices, correct? Is that the whole of it? Do you need anything else to be able to craft the stuff?

yes you got it right. even though there is no longer any quest related to it..you can still access the bookshelf and the books in it. the key shuld be located on urag's table in the arcaneum. it should be on the top of the table it will be located next to a note. yes you just need to read the book in the bookshelf and then you can start crafting devious gear.

How I love all this. ?

I use all the DD mods as a requirement for Prison Overhaul Patched and Sexlab Adventures. All is set to actually play Skyrim. But, … 

I still have my nipple and clit piercings when I take a look in the magic spells menu. ? They are the remnants of my test walk-through jailing experience with POP. I had set the options to remove them from inventory when they are unequipped after my jail time.

They are not visible on my body. When I look into the inventory they are not listed.

When I look into the MCM Devious Devices I see the following (see image attached).

• How can I remove my piercings?

In MCM DD menu. Should I just set all these to NONE (DISABLED) or should I use ‘Remove Quest Items’? Or something else? In the POP support groep they told me NOT to touch any settings as it might be needed for POP to work.

Is it a bug (or a feature haha)? Any suggestions appreciated. If I cannot remove them then I have accepted to keep my nipple and clit piercings as long as it doesn't interfere with future jailtime. 

MCM-DD.jpg

1 minute ago, MVSKLO said:

How I love all this. ?

I use all the DD mods as a requirement for Prison Overhaul Patched and Sexlab Adventures. All is set to actually play Skyrim. But, … 

I still have my nipple and clit piercings when I take a look in the magic spells menu. ? They are the remnants of my test walk-through jailing experience with POP. I had set the options to remove them from inventory when they are unequipped after my jail time.

They are not visible on my body. When I look into the inventory they are not listed.

When I look into the MCM Devious Devices I see the following (see image attached).

• How can I remove my piercings?

In MCM DD menu. Should I just set all these to NONE (DISABLED) or should I use ‘Remove Quest Items’? Or something else? In the POP support groep they told me NOT to touch any settings as it might be needed for POP to work.

Is it a bug (or a feature haha)? Any suggestions appreciated. If I cannot remove them then I have accepted to keep my nipple and clit piercings as long as it doesn't interfere with future jailtime.

Spoiler

MCM-DD.jpg

The piercings listed in the magic menu aren't actual piercings, they're just telling you that your character has been pierced. As in, the holes are there, whether you're wearing rings through them or not.

The screenshot shows the device hider settings in their default configuration. All that means is that, when your character is wearing a piece of armour or clothing in the main body slot (32) any items worn in slots 51, 56, 58 and 49 will be rendered invisible, so they don't clip. This applies to all items, not just devious ones. If you're happy with that, there's no need to change anything. If you want any of those slots to show when wearing a main torso piece, feel free to set them to none.

So, everything is working normally, nothing to worry about. ?

Hi all

Hope you are all doing fine in these strange times.

I come to you with the gag problem and the mouth closed when wearing it.
I'll be straight and quick: i tried almost EVERYTHING. Downloaded patches from this thread, tried minimal number of mods (though only on SSE not LE), rebuilt thousand times in BodySlide, generated FNIS every time and... had read many pages of this thread.

No luck so far, and my char mouths stay closed when wearing DD gags.

I am an average user. Can do some things (installed succesfully ENB :)) but here... i am really stuck and tired.

I had read that a file from DDi 4.3 can work replacing  file from 4.3a . Here is my problem... I DO NOT HAVE it. Searched everywhere on the web, can't find it

I know redistribution is forbidden but.... please... HELP :) 

10 minutes ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

I had read that a file from DDi 4.3 can work replacing  file from 4.3a . Here is my problem... I DO NOT HAVE it. Searched everywhere on the web, can't find it

I know redistribution is forbidden but.... please... HELP :)

For the gag problem, Zaflis attached that file to this post. It's just a single script from v4.3. Overwriting the script from v4.3a should hopefully fix the issue.

3 hours ago, merManc said:

For the gag problem, Zaflis attached that file to this post. It's just a single script from v4.3. Overwriting the script from v4.3a should hopefully fix the issue.

Hiyah.

Thanks! I tried it. It aeem to work :) But to be honest i tried it before and it did not. I know moded Skyrim is literally a Babel Tower but i made a knew save and i'am enabling mods almost one by one and i started with DD mains and their dependencies. So far so good... it is working. 
I will post something if i stumble upon a mod which seems to brake the fix 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 12:35 PM, ChewGun said:

Any known mods that cause unavalaibility of bound combat while wearing yoke? Character readies for attack, but the actual attack not happening by clicking mouse...

Same here when I equip yokes/armbinders via DDEquip. Also, I noticed that when you choose them from DDe - fighting doesn't work (happens the exact thing you described) but if you choose from DDx - it works just fine. Oh, and btw, "Disable fighting" is certainly off.

Hi, guys.

I'm playing here with timescale set to 5 for you know.. more realistic time passing by..

So, the minimal polling interval of 0.5 in-game hours for me is a rather small frequency.

Is there to way to set it lower.. say every 10 or even 5 in-game minutes?

Any known mods that cause unavalaibility of bound combat while wearing yoke? Character readies for attack, but the actual attack not happening by clicking mouse...

On 4/25/2020 at 4:28 AM, evilblade said:

Same here when I equip yokes/armbinders via DDEquip. Also, I noticed that when you choose them from DDe - fighting doesn't work (happens the exact thing you described) but if you choose from DDx - it works just fine. Oh, and btw, "Disable fighting" is certainly off.

DD-Equip has MCM options like that to disable combat sometimes and it has a support thread here on the forums too. It might even change behavior of some things just by being installed. If you have ankle chains or hobble you can't kick at all anyway.

Got an answer to our problem.. doesn't solve it but makes it clear though 

16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

When a mod equips multiple devices at once some of them are often not visible. It happens mostly with corset and belts. Is there anything to do against that?

It would require of mod to display notifiction or a msgbox about what device is equiped to main character (thats why it is viewable by inventory screen). As long as they are devious - they also cover some body parts skimpy way - still being considered as being "naked" to other NPC's if only wearing them without any other conventional clothing/armor pieces covering those devices.

Other NPC's will make comments about being naked. I think this is to recreate helplesness and to trigger actions from other mods when NPC's see main character as being "naked" to public eye and not as being simply covered in clothing/armor while being "visibly bound". Being visibly bound usually happens when wearing any collar or cuffs/armbinder. Also Devious Device needs to be hidden under other clothing, if possible.

For the esthetic part of this - the way Skyrim displays clothing is based on Item Slots being used. Attaching item to a slot defines at which body part device will show their meshe+texture, simply to say - it will display it.

The worst part is that by disabling "Item Hider Slot" (by setting it to: NONE (DISABLED)) in the "Devices Underneath (1)" in "Devious Devices MCM menu" will make them visible by overlapping devious device meshe+texture over the conventional clothings/armor, making it to look very odd. Like this:

Spoiler

474940763_enb2020_04_2905_22_11_50.jpg.79e4aca6c69c7c7f313df44d985a5b08.jpg

And at the above picture you can see the example of overlapping two items: Steel Chastity Bra (Padded) with LUX Apathie: illusions Corset (clock). It doesn't look very good in game.

You can however use that oddly solution - but i think that esthetics of it is simply against it. This is also downside to Skyrim as meshes are not plastic in nature and they wont stretch over another one, as there is no collision detection between those two meshes. So the Corset doesn't know that it should stretch over Chastity Bra to conceal it... And because of that Item Hider simply exist.

EDIT: Devious Devices are also handled by scripts and hidden effects attached to a character (for lock/unlock purpose). Cant view those hidden effects as it is not displayed at Active Effects (like spells). You cannot communicate directly from Skyrims console command ~ to trigger DD scripts. However there is a console command "removeallitems" if executed on a charater - will remove all items - but will brake internal integrity of any further executions of scripts from mods - as it will not remove the hidden effects even if those devious items were removed.

The way it is done - because of scripts from other mods that are detecting devious device item being worn by character firstly, and not by the status of the hidden effects still being ON at the character. Thats also why save game may break for some people and there is no other way from recovering than using additional programs like Fallrimtools in that case to clear the save game file manualy.

On 3/7/2015 at 6:24 AM, Coopervane said:

For soulgem plugs, there's 5 wibe keywords that can be used, very-weak, weak, normal, strong, very-strong. Needless to say, the keyword used determines how strong the wibe is.

This is how the normal wibe items break down (DDi/DDx ones, not counting quest items and the like):

Nipple/Clit piercings: Very-weak.

Soulgem plugs: Weak.

Common-Soulgem Nipple/Clit piercing: Normal.

Greater soulgem plugs: Strong.

Grand soulgem plugs: Very-strong.

Filled Soulgem: Randomly chooses between Normal, Strong, Very-strong and Shock.

Black Soulgem plugs: Very-strong, Shock's after wibe, prevents climax.

Shock plugs/piercings: Shocks.

So if you want to see your char climax a whole bunch, kit her out with two Grand soulgem plugs and a pair of common-gem piercings, and it'll happen plenty, sometimes even twice in a row!

Using the magic-sensitive effect for that though is ineffective, it triggers the Very-weak wibe regardless of the plug's normal power, it's ment to interfere with spell casting, not so much to make the player climax.

And if the wibe's aren't happening often enough for you, there's an MCM setting for that, Polling-interval i belive it's named under Events, lowering that setting means there's shorter time between events happening.

As for Bodyslide, i don't use CBBE so i'm not the right person to ask, but no, things won't work right if you change the body shape from the default one. Bodyslide support is something we want to officially add, but it'll take some time for that to get done, and i have no idea when it might happen.

Is this post still accurate? And does anybody know if only the shock plugs/piercings drain magika, or if all of the plugs/piercings do? And is there any difference between the normal plugs and the training plugs? Thanks.

So I came back to skyrim and I installed devious devices and I started a new game through the mod live another life and my female character she has her arms up as if she's in an armbinder. Yet I look in her inventory and she's just wearing the basic clothes you wear when you start, is their a way to fix this. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I thought I'd ask in one of the devious devices thread since I have all three installed.

Spoiler

20200501125953_1.jpg.155b7d93793ffd01ffbc0e9a0ce87272.jpg

17 hours ago, Hiderius said:

So I came back to skyrim and I installed devious devices and I started a new game through the mod live another life and my female character she has her arms up as if she's in an armbinder. Yet I look in her inventory and she's just wearing the basic clothes you wear when you start, is their a way to fix this. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I thought I'd ask in one of the devious devices thread since I have all three installed.

Hide contents

Thats when effect or animation bugged out for you and even if you have no item - you have still this animation. Thats sick - but what you need to do now is to get out of this animation actually by locking yourself in any yoke and than unlocking it succesfully out. (don't choose Tough ones or very hard difficulty)

This is only option to get your character out of that pose of "invisible yoke". This can also happen to Armbinder when using sprinting animation... And rebuilding by FNIS wont help you here. Tie yourself on and untie from yoke - this way DD should remove that pose by removing effect. And to my undestanding effects are removed only when DD scripts take notice about yoke being removed by player by unlock/struggle out from it in this case...

Seems like DD sometimes doesn't catch up to remove effects from a character when it should do it. Maybe due to overloaded game with many scripted mods...

@Zaflis I had this kinda situations also many times by far with DD's (v 4.0+) that i dont even count how many times it was by far, and not only with yoke but armbinder also. To the LAL start i dont see this any different than on my video. My setup is done with Dimes Quickstart - which i have made long in the past. Still working perfectly ok. Also being very stable, not as LAL was ever for me in the past.

@Hiderius Please watch my video here if you want to have a better concept of what happens in the background with DD's also - when you start new game. Maybe you missed something when starting new game with your setup.

20 hours ago, Hiderius said:

Reveal hidden contents

Some of us have a problem where Fnis Sexy Moves animations get overwritten by Devious Devices animations.  The yoke/binder un-yoke/un-binder trick does nothing.  If this is the case, then the only solution found so far is to set sexy moves all the back to default.  I think it's sexy moves 0, any other setting gives some variant of a devious device animation.

If someone can solve this for me, I'd be very grateful.  I've tried reloading devious device mods, Fnis Sexy Moves and moving them around in mod order using Mod Organizer 1 and 2.  Looking at the file system in Mod Organizer 2, the Fnis Sexy Moves animations seem to be there.

Procedure: sneaking, walking, running, sprinting. (Rewind to 4:20 to see the magic happens... if impatient)

DDi 4.3a + installed FNIS Sexy Moves 7.1 + 360 walk and run fix. (before you ask - yes i have run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe).

Overall changing FNIS Sexy Moves settings while being in Yoke - brakes animation of Yoke from DD.

But to be honest - animation still holds. Yoke is present and it didn't dissapeared. Unlocking of Yoke works also ok.

I'm not using any idle animations than that game default. Enjoy:

Hopefully this is okay but here's some test files for an elegant version of the straitjacket dress. Maybe they can find there way into the framework if there's interest.

formalstraitjacket.png.922b5ab4af256a3f4fe71e2bb09f5b34.png

The archive has BodySlide files for CBBE and UUNP versions. Covers Ebonite and Leather versions plus open-top versions, the .esp has the appropriate texture sets to cover red and white versions of the straitjacket dresses as well. Also includes a simple message when deciding to equip the dress or not. HDT is still working with these outfits.

Just stand there, looking elegantly bound...

Spoiler

standthere.png.bce3f18472329a7a17b4e7eeb78f9181.png

The white version could be interesting to use as a wedding dress, whether the player wants to wear it or not.

Priest: Do you agree to be bound together, in love, now and forever?

PC: Mmmph!

Spouse?: Of course she does!

PC: Mmmph, mmmph!

Priest: I'll take that as confirmation. Under the authority of Mara, the Divine of Love, I declare this couple to be wed.

PC: .....mmmph.

Spouse?: *devious grin*

Spoiler

wedding01.png.f20022b094fa6e92d50a5bd7cea094b1.png

wedding02.png.4ebcc23a7e557de87e1ecd6936f422a3.png

And here's the files, remember to build them in BodySlide. Look for DDX - CBBE - LeatherStraitjacketFormal and DDX - CBBE - EboniteStraitjacketFormal for CBBE.

For UUNP there's DDX - UUNP - LeatherStraitjacketFormal and DDX - UUNP - EboniteStraitjacketFormal.

The open top versions should be located with the regular versions in BS. To check in-game use either AddItemMenu or use the console with "help elegant" (no quotes), you should be able to find the straitjacket dresses. Their naming looks like, "Black Leather Straitjacket Dress, Elegant" or "Black Ebonite Straitjacket Dress, Elegant".

Formal Straitjacket Test.7z

This isn't a mod it's just a test/example. Never set-up new devices before.

Are there some things that need to be done to create the UUNP sliders?

I've done something similar but with the catsuit. Not by merging them because that did not work as the items are build very different. But by modifying the textures of the legs :P 

If the team is open for it then it could also be added.

CSSJ.JPG.9ffb7cbd10dd59a1671090ee1b555665.jpg.d733d6cb344bd446349c61b22d300b56.jpg

5 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Are there some things that need to be done to create the UUNP sliders?

I've done something similar but with the catsuit. Not by merging them because that did not work as the items are build very different. But by modifying the textures of the legs :P

I did everything with Outfit Studio by creating new projects, adding the outfits, deleting some parts and vertices and finally checking for clipping. Had to do this separately for the CBBE and UUNP versions.

I could do the same for the catsuit variant you've shown or I could see about creating a tutorial on how to create such a mash-up.

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I did everything with Outfit Studio by creating new projects, adding the outfits, deleting some parts and vertices and finally checking for clipping. Had to do this separately for the CBBE and UUNP versions.

I could do the same for the catsuit variant you've shown or I could see about creating a tutorial on how to create such a mash-up.

I ran into issues with the bones and extreme clipping where the 2 parts meet (waist and breasts), I'm no bodyslide expert so I resolved it another way.

I've created custom textures for the body that is in the straitjacket nif. Some modifications to the body in Nifskope (texture paths and environment map etc).

If you can make the merge happen it would be far easier I think. let me know if it works out or not.