14 hours ago, Tenri said:

If you have to be gagged for the quest you can use a custom gag with the keyword zad_DeviousGagQuest and the gag speak won't happen ever while wearing that gag. (you could make a blocking dialogue that just points to the same things as the DDI one for NPCs that aren't used for the quest)

Otherwise you would have to make the dialogue a blocking dialogue with the quest having a higher priority I believe, the priority won't matter if it isn't blocking. (highest priority blocking that is valid plays first no matter what anything else has)

EDIT: For the first option you would want to add another custom keyword to the gag or something similar as a condition for the dialogue so your dialogue won't override any other mods quest gags.

1 hour ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

You can use blocking dialogue. Give your quest a high priority and make the dialogue blocking. If it's a custom NPC, all you have to do is put them in the zadDisableDialogueFaction.

If you want circumvent DCUR's gag talk and device comments too, you'll also have to use blocking dialogue and give the quest a 91+ priority.

So I suggest using blocking dialogue and giving the quest a priority of 95.

Worked like a charm! Thank you very much :)

Hello. I used DD for a long time. But now i reinstalled skyrim after a few months so i did a fresh installation of all my mods. Now whenever i have DD enabled , i get infinite loading screen when loading outdoor... Can anyone help me ?

Here is my load order :

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 11  b     CreatureFramework.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     ApachiiHair.esm
 14  e     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 17 11     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 18 12     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 19 13     RLO - Interiors.esp
 20 14     Dovabear.esp
 21 15     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 22 16     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 23 17     SLAnimLoader.esp
 24 18     SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
 25 19     SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
 26 1a     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 27 1b     SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
 28 1c     RLO - Exteriors.esp
 29 1d     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 30 1e     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 31 1f     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 32 20     fallentreebridges.esp
 33 21     SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
 34 22     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 35 23     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 36 24     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 37 25     Giants.esp
 38 26     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 39 27     Populated Skyrim Civil War.esp
 40 28     RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
 41 29     Giantess.esp
 42 2a     THMeeko.esp
 43 2b     Immersive Weapons.esp
 44 2c     jh_people2.esp
 45 2d     jh_dawnguard.esp
 46 2e     JH_dragonborn.esp
 47 2f     iLuvLoading.esp
 48 30     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 49 31     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
 50 32     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 51 33     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 52 34     UIExtensions.esp
 53 35     KS Hairdo's.esp
 54 36     SGEyebrows.esp
 55 37     12FemaleBrows.esp
 56 38     SexLab Strapon.esp
 57 39     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 58 3a     XPMSE.esp
 59 3b     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 60 3c     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 61 3d     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 62 3e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 63 3f     FNIS.esp
 64 40     RaceMenu.esp
 65 41     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 66 42     SkyUI.esp
 67 43     RLO - Effects.esp
 68 44     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
 69 45     MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
 70 46     mintylightningmod.esp
 71 47     TrueStorms.esp
 72 48     CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
 73 49     TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
 74 4a     Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
 75 4b     CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
 76 4c     TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp
 77 4d     CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp
 78 4e     CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp
 79 4f     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 80 50     CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
 81 51     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 82 52     Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
 83 53     Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
 84 54     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 85 55     SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
 86 56     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 87 57     SexLabTools.esp
 88 58     garm_companion.esp
 89 59     The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
 90 5a     SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
 91 5b     RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
 92 5c     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Are you making a new/custom mod that uses them?

Are this script work for Skyrim SE version?

No i'm a little scripter, i start my experience with Fallout 4 scripting, mostly i check errors in devious device recompile, redesign bugs from this mod and try to add some different functionality to him. Most things i do for me and as devious devices on fallout 4 is abandoned then i do it only for me knowing that newest version not be updated. I interest on that timer because on that is build dcl se quest domina functionality and without those timers quest is ruined completely. I spend about 2 hours to study this script and miss this error) Silly me. At least i found some interesting ideas what can be transfer to fallout 4 dd. In Fallout version is only one check about wrists cuffs - then you can't equip or unequip other devices. But for straight jackets and mittens is not. I add some new if operands to check this too. I don't know how to use CK - all my work is in xedit, notepad++, and papyrus compiler from CK. Also i use nifscope, outfit studio, blender, online photopea. Have gimp too but for now no needs to use it. I recognize that in Skyrim meshes is more complicated than in Fallout 4) And i found that so easy can't be compile zadequip.psc because it's depends on others scripts and not compiled because in those script files CK found many errors. Still wonder how those mods works with so many errors. Something like that.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You need a script patch for timed devices:

Ok a timer works! Exelent! Thanks for help!)

After a few test i found that all works as in script. Now only need replace timer variables in all timed equipment because there is put shield timer not simple timer.

Maybe because of Fallout 4 but first i expect that shield timer works on struggle too. But after tests and study of script i understand that is only for keys.

Can i ask question what's not directly linked to this thread? I found that in devious devices SE all armbinders is with key reference zero. That means you can unlock those devices only by unlock. Quest armbinders are with 100% keylock access difficulty, that means is no matter you have key or not. But simple armbinders have 95% keylock access difficulty. Is the same in this version that no keys needed for armbinders? Because of difficulty access to keylock that you have bonus to unlock this without key or in conversion process restraint key reference lost?

21 minutes ago, Hazeel said:

Hi, I read the FAQ and i didn't find anything related to what i'm going to ask, so:

Is there any way the chastity bra or belt to show up when i wear another armor or cloth over it? 

Turn off the device hider for the appropriate slots in the mod's MCM.

13 hours ago, Hazeel said:

Is there any way the chastity bra or belt to show up when i wear another armor or cloth over it? 

That's DeviceHider from DD that hides devices based on visible slots. There is an MCM menu about it, where you can config individual slot combinations or just toggle the whole thing off by setting the DeviceHider to none.

13 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Just wondering, was there ever a post anywhere that explained the mechanics of how all the devices work and react, in detail?

Post for all the slowdowns and stuff, no. For some part they are also configured in DD's MCM menu. For example boots can cause player to trip, and you can set how often that happens. Chastity belt causes chafing and it triggers animation every once in a while etc.

You interact with the devices by clicking on them in inventory. For this part it can fail if you have mods that conflict with the script, for example iEquip used to make it not work at all.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I have interesting me question - why DDI offers chance to struggle out if chance is zero? Maybe if chance is zero just disable menu struggle, cut off, picklock?

Some people might like to see their Dragonborn struggle hopelessly.

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Ok then change struggle menu name to Struggle (Impossible) - for people what don't want to lose time to struggle out from Mission impossible)

The mod provides a way for the player to examine the device to see their chances of escape. 

Remembering the settings for a single device may be easy but if the player is bound up tight with many devices, remembering the settings for each device may be difficult.  Examining every device before struggling because I can't remember which ones are unpickable, uncutable or inescapable can be time consuming.  But I have to say, it is immersive.  Were I tied up and distracted for real, I can't say I would remember exactly the state of every device either.

This is more of a character memory vs player memory thing.

37 minutes ago, SirCrazy said:

Examining every device before struggling

You don't need examing any device before struggling. When you press equip unequip button Skyrim itself select properly variables. The same if you try struggle out before time it's says you need x hours before ... Even if you have other device what can be ready to struggle out. I don't try use script variable in menu condition ::struggleescapechance_var - at this moment i don't remember right name of variable.  But in Fallout 4 i already do the check in restraintscript before struggling out of chance and if it zero then instead of struggle i inform player that is impossible. Without any lose of time and check other devices on.

Sorry if this is an already answered question, my google skills didn't reveal any relevant info.

My character in a pet suit starts the crawl animation, but resets to the default walking animation by itself (within 30s of the pet suit being put on) and walks very slowly. I am doing a playthrough with Toubles of Heroine, Slaverun Reloaded, and Devious Followers. Devious Followers is the mod that attached the Pet Suit to the PC.  I have DD(I/X/A) to their latest versions.

Is this usually because another mod resetting the player's state? If so, what kind of mod am I looking for? Are there any known mods that causes such issues?

I'll post my load order if it is needed.

2 hours ago, unshatter said:

Sorry if this is an already answered question, my google skills didn't reveal any relevant info.

My character in a pet suit starts the crawl animation, but resets to the default walking animation by itself (within 30s of the pet suit being put on) and walks very slowly. I am doing a playthrough with Toubles of Heroine, Slaverun Reloaded, and Devious Followers. Devious Followers is the mod that attached the Pet Suit to the PC.  I have DD(I/X/A) to their latest versions.

Is this usually because another mod resetting the player's state? If so, what kind of mod am I looking for? Are there any known mods that causes such issues?

I'll post my load order if it is needed.

Slaverun is a issue here. try disabling sex call in the MCM (if I remember right)