Unforgiving Devices

View File

Version 2.0 should be much more stable than previous version. I still recommend to check compatible mods and be extra caution when using mods with bad compatibility or incompatible mods. There are now also a variety of debug fixes that can be accessed in MCM, so in case something go wrong you can use the fixes.

(description was edited in accordance to beta 4)

Unforgiving Devices is a framework extension for mod Devious Devices which focuses on adding more immersive and complex escape system.

My goal with this mod is to make custom devices with custom behavior. My vision is to convert all devices from framework and give them custom behavior that will be more punishing and realistic for the player. With that, I mean something along this line: Gas mask will actually work like gas masks, reducing player ability to breath. Collars can choke a player. Moving in restrictive boots will hurt the player. Trying to swim with heavy bondage will drown the player.

These are all examples of what I want to achieve in this mod (not what is currently in this mod yet).

People currently/previously taking part in mode development

Current features

• Reworked bondage devices - These new devices contains much more customization in comparison to Devious Devices. System of escaping the said devices is also reworked. Escape system is more focused on  immersion and user feedback (sometimes more, sometimes less). These devices work in parallel to normal Devious Devices, and so can both types be used at once. Existing Devious Devices can also be converted to new type by using xEdit patch. Completed patches for Devious Devices and some other popular Devious mods are provided with main mod, and can be selected in installer.
  • Reworked orgasm system - (almost) Every registered NPC can orgasm/be edged by wearing specific devices. Some devices, like soulgem plugs, can increase character orgasm progress ,which when reach top will cause orgasm. There are many more variables in play, which can make it harder/easier for character to reach orgasm. Every vibrator can also have different setting, like strength, duration and mod.
  • Devious Swimming - Swimming with hand restrain can cause player to drown.
  • Abadon quest - Small quest which more of works like mod demo. All devices are included in base mod and so can be used even without any patch. Quest is currently very short, but I'm planning on extending it in the future.

Required mods

• Devious Devices (And all mods they require)
  • UIExtensions - LE / SE
  • ConsoleUtil - LE / SE

Recommended mods

• IWantWidget - LE / SE (LE version is downloaded on SE mod page) - Having iWantWidget installed and enabled in MCM will show additional widgets for plugs/piercing. Also replaces meters and adds icons to them. Only works on UD versions newer then 2.1b2
  • Papyrus Tweaks NG - LE / SE - Can greatly increase mod performaance on SE
  • Improved Camera SE - LE / SE - Will give you first person experience while playing. UD have inbuild compatibility, so animations should hopefully work without issue.
  • Skyrim Souls RE - LE / SE - Funnily makes the UD more stable, as there is no longer need to check if menu is open. Also makes mod little more harder/immersive.

Optional mods

• ZazAnimationPack - LE / SE ; Use animations for struggle minigame
    • SlaveTats - LE / SE ; Adds tear and drool overlay. This feature also require ZazAnimationPack.
  • Security Overhaul - LE  / SE - Adds unique locks for lockpick minigame. Require patch which can be selected when installing Unforgiving Devices in other patch category
  • powerofthree's Papyrus Extender - LE / SE - Makes use of few functions to make mod more stable. For example, after some testing I have found out that for some reason, the Console Util can cause sometimes crash when hidding player during lockpick minigame. Luckily, powerofthree's Papyrus Extender adds its own function for hidding player, so crashes are no longer relevant. Only const is that this is little slower then Console Util.

Installation

In case you are installing the mod for fresh new game, then do following

1. Download the mod from there (or from GitHub)
  2. Install it using mod organizer (either MO2 or vortex). You can select some additional features in fomod, like patches, or fixes.
  3. In case oyu installed patches, check that mod loaded is correct! Patch have to be ALWAYS loaded after Unforgiving Devices and the patched mod! Not doing so will make devices broken and can cause strange issues. This can even lead to the whole framework breaking down. In case you are using esp patches, the framework will give you error immediately after starting the game, so you will know that you have to move the patches. But if you use esl patches, the error will not show. So always double check after you install the mod that load orders are correct. You can see example on how the load order should look at the last page of fomod.
  4. (optional, but highly recommended) Run LOOT. This way, it should be impossible for patches to be installed incorrectly. LOOT will also check if incompatible mods are not installed after patches.

If you intend to install Unforgiving Devices on existing save, do following

1. Rethink your choices. Even if you do following, it might still not work correctly. Best is to just start the new game. If you still insist, do the following
  2. Uninstall Devious devices (all modules) and all mods that require it.
  3. Open the save in ReSaver and clean all unattached forms. This way, save should be clean from Devious Devices.
  4. Load the save in game, wait some time and save the game.
  5. Install Devious Devices back and all other uninstalled mods. DO NOT LOAD THE SAVE YET
  6. Immediately install Unforgiving devices. Follow steps which are in the guide above. You have to load the save as if you never used Devious Devices and Unforgiving Device before. Otherwise, Unforgiving Devices will not correctly override some DD scripts and will not work.

Compatibility

List of tested mods which are working or not. There are only mods which I personally tested.

• Devious LoreNot issue, works fine
  • Devious Lore DD PatchNot compatible with Unforgiving Devices DD Patch! Install either before UD and any of its patches, or disable.
  • Devious Devices - SE patch (part of Devious Devices for Special Edition) - Not compatible with Unforgiving Devices DD Patch! Install either before UD and any of its patches, or disable.
  • Devious Strike -Not issue, works fine Works fine, but might UD might have issue many devices being locked at once (like when many strikers spawn at once). I recommend to reduce spawn chance so not too many strikers can spawn at once.
  • Devious Enhanced chest - Not issue, works fine
  • Devious Cursed Loot - Not very compatible (but works). If you only care about random devices, I would better recommend Devious Enhanced chest.
    • Requires Patch. Patch doesn't cover 100% of devices as there are too many of them.
    • There are reported issue with some quest.
  • Laura's Bondage Shop - Not issue (for now)
    • Requires patch, but it can technically be skipped (I didn't test it without it)
    • All quest works fine, but I didn't finish them all yet, only till 75%.
  • Devious Pink - Requires Patch, otherwise didn't found any issue.

Development

Most of the development takes place on the GitHub. As so, any user can directly observe the mod development there. Reporting issues there is also preferred, as it can be easier tied to specific part of the mod implementation. It will also be harder to forget about the issue this way.

Lastly, every time there is an update to indev version of the mod, a nightly build will be created. The latest nightly build can be downloaded from there. Be warned that it is still in dev version, and as so can be broken. Only use NB if you are interested in trying the latest features, which are not yet public on LL. I, and others, will also be very thankful for any early feedback, so we can prevent releasing broken betas.

Documentation

Mod documentation is created using NaturalDocs. It can be access either online or offline

• Online - Using github.io. Note that I have to update it manually once in the while, so it might not always be correct.
  • Offline - Last generated documentation will always be in docs/Documentation folder. Opening index.html will result in the same result as if online documentation is opened.

Documentation also contains some additional informations

• Example: mod: very simple mod which adds 3 new devices that use mods of the features provided by UD. Can be used as reference to be mod creators.
  • Controls: Default controls layout (keybinding)
  • Guide: Will replace existing tutorial from this page. Currently, contains information about some of the minigames.

Current issues

• Mod is very script heavy. Weaker computers may have issues.
  • Incompatible with mods which don't have Patch. (That doesn't mean the mod will not work, it just means the mods will not interact)
  • Balance

Special Edition

After trying it i thing it works with se just fine. If you want to use it in SE just download file and install it like SE mod. If you use MO it will probably give you warning of using older form. Just ignore it (most of the dd mods for SE use older form anyway). I didnt have enough time to try every thing. So if you use this mod with SE (or with LE) and you find something not working or ode please let me know.

Patches

Patches adds this mod behavior to devices from other mods. This devices stats are set automatically with some randomness. If you think some of this devices are too hard or easy, let me know and i will rebalance it. Every patch needs to be loaded after mod that it patches!

There are following patches which are included in current mod version (selectable in FOMOD installer)

• DD Patchs: Patches DDA,DDI and DDE. Patches around 98% 100% of all devices.
    • BRRF patch: Needs to be loaded after BRRF.
    • For Him Patch: Needs to be loaded after For Him
    • BRRF + For Him:  Needs to be loaded after BRRF and For Him. Also BRRF needs to be after For Him.
  • DCL Patch: The number of patched devices is lower because there are many devices with custom scripts. Also don't forget to disable Device and Horny buff as mentioned above
  • Devious Pink Patch: Patches all devices
  • Lauras Bondage Shop Patch: Patches all devices. Most, if not all, devices are not escapable, and so this patch is quite useless. At least it change plugs.
  • Treasure Hunting Whore: Patches few added devices

xEdit script will only patch inventory devices with following scripts:

Spoiler

'zadequipscript'
'zadGagScript'

'zadBeltScript'

'zadCorsetScript'
'zadPlugScript'
'zadPlugSoulgemScript'
'zadPlugChargeableScript'
'zadPlugPumpsScript'
'zadGagPanelScript'
'zadBodyHarnessScript'
'zadBodyHarnessBeltScript'
'zadBlockingHarnessScript'
'zadRestraintScript'
'zadRestraintFullScript'
'zadRestraintArmsScript'
'zadRestraintLegsScript'
'zadRestraintArmBinderScript'
'zadBlockingBlindfoldScript'
'zadBlindfoldScript'
'zadSlaveBootsScript'
'zadBlindfoldScript'
'zadSlaveBootsUnlockedScript'
'zadCollarScript'
'zadxChainHarnessNippleChainScript'
'zadGlovesScript'
'zadCollarNPiercingsScript'
'zadBraScript'
'zadx_HobbleSkirtScript'
'zadx_RopeHarnessScript'
'zadx_BondageMittensScript'
'zadxAnkleShacklesScript'
'zadPiercingVaginalScript'
'zadPiercingNippleScript'

'zadBodyNoCollarHarnessScript'

'zadBodyNoCollarHarnessBeltScript'

'zadCorsetBeltScript'

Here is simple tutorial on how to use the xedit Patching script

Spoiler
  • Things you will need:
    • tes5edit or sseedit
    • UD patching kit.zip which you can download from here
  • This tutorial will be done in MO2. If you use Vortex, you are on you own.
  • As example, i will create patch for Lauras Bondage Shop

1. Extract the UD patching kit.zip and
  2. Place the UD_PatchingScript.pas and UD_libs.pas in xedit script folder (Xedit\Edit Scripts)
  3. Open up MO2, and create new empty mod. In case you want to share the mod with other on LL, please name it with following convention 'Unforgiving Devices - <Patched mod name or shortcut> Patch <Version>'.
    Spoiler

PatchingTutor1.png.4725618a5333b12f24a644fa1e08d860.png

4. Place the UnforgivingDevices -  Patch.esp in to the new created mod folder. Rename it as mentioned in previous point, but without <version>
    Spoiler

Here is how you open the mod folder

PatchingTutor2.png.0fe6cdbc18d240615d19c2e2150694e9.png

5. Activate/Enable the mod and open xEdit. Also don't forget to enebla the mod you want to patch and unforgiving Devices
  6. Right click and click Select None. Then select the mod you created and mod you want to patch (Unforgiving devices will be selected automatically because the blank esp have it already set as master). Click OK and wait for it to load.
    Spoiler

PatchingTutor3.png.4e3c155baae936dfd9cd18a370e9a2c5.png

7. Open the mod you want to patch and right click on Armor group. Then click on 'Deep copy as override (with owerwriting) into ...' and select your new mod. Press yes in case of warning. Confirm that you want to add patched mod as master to your new mod.
    Spoiler

PatchingTutor4.png.e456219f48deade9516e97bcd8820332.png

8. Now the most importent step. Right click on your patch mod and click 'Apply script'. Then find UD_PatchingScript under scrip. Then press OK.
    Spoiler

PatchingTutor5.png.63e3dabc5de7c60b762fd93dd2ccacd0.pngPatchingTutor6.png.7241b96104fb9eeab8e991edc4ddf558.png

9. Now patching will start and will take some time. After the patching is done, some errors may show up in terminal. More importantly, exit the xEdit and save. If you will see other mod then your patch, you have a problem! That means some devices from mod you want to patch use RenderDevice from other mod (most likely from framework). You will also need to patch the mod which want to be saved before you can create new patch!! Also don't forget to add it as master to mod which need it. (In case you have more qustions about this, PM me)
    Spoiler

PatchingTutor7.png.1133fa56b82fc586cf648576b07eb72f.png

10. Open xEdit autoclean and select your new mod. In case you want to share the mod, go to mod file header and rewritte Author to your username and Description to you liking.
  11. With this, the patch is done and you can try it!

PS: The reason why the blank .esp need to be used is because for whatewer reason, my script doesn't work with esp created by xedit. It only works if esp is created by CK.

Future plans (outdated AF)

• Complete custom devices for all possible kind of restrains
  • Making more Custom Heavy bondage devices so there is more variaty Maybe in different mode
  • More devices with custom behavier. My next possible target will propably be collar that throttle player as suggested by SirCrazy

Troubleshooting

In case you found that something is not working or not working as intended, please report it in support thread and i will give it a look. But also please add following information to your report

1. Version of skyrim: LE/SE
  2. Version of mod (in case of using older version then current)
  3. Used patches (if none, then also type it)
  4. In case that some device doesn't work but other works, tell me exactly which device doesn't work, not just type (saying that one boots does't work will really not help me)
  5. (Optional) Papyrus log. If you don't know what it is then you don't need to worry. I just need it if things get really broken. In most cases I manage to replicate the bug so this isn't really required.
  6. (Optional 2) Save file. Saves contain all information about papyrus threads and its local variables. This can greatly help to pinpoint the location of the issue.

How to help with mod development

Credits to

• SirCrazy for suggesting how the intro quest for plug should look and writting some of the text in the quest.
  • @S.MayLeR for making russian translation
  • @naaitsab for contributing sentient dialogues and also explaining how to implement it
  • @Shakx88 for creating Devices Escape Overhaul which was main inspiration when creating this mod
  • Everyone who has taken part in creating DD framework
  • Everyone who have given feedback/ideas for this mod
  • All contributors who toke their time to make this mod better

Changelog

At bottom of of this page

From here forward, outdated description sleeps. Will be discarted/reworked eventualy.

---------------------------(WIP) Tutorial---------------------------

Spoiler

Hello, and welcome to a very simple tutorial on how to correctly play this mode (not how to install, not how to remove a bug, just how to use it. If you have other problem, post it in support thread).

For now this tutorial will only focus on 2 things

• Custom devices and minigames
  • Orgasm system and minigame

Custom devices

• There are few minigames at this point. In general, there are 3 types
  • Default struggle minigame: Will reduce device durability. Crits can occur, and they reduce a greater amount of durability.
    • Normal struggle
    • Desperate struggle
    • Magicka struggle
    • Take your timecrits can occur
  • Crit minigame: Minigame can only be progressed by hitting crits
    • Lockpick minigame - when lockpicking device. Only after the crit will lockpick vanilla lockpick minigame start
    • Key unlock migame - When unlocking device with key
    • Lock repair: Every crit will repair the lock by some amount.
  • Pressing minigame: Minigame is progressed by quickly pressing a special button (default S)
    • Force out minigame: When removing sentient plugs or inflated inflatable plug. Every press will reduce plug durability.
    • Cut minigame: When cutting device. Every press will progress minigame. Once the bar is full, the great amount of condition is reduced. Smaller amount of durability is also reduced.
  • Other useful information:
    • Device can be escaped in 3 ways
      • Reducing durability to 0
      • Reducing condition to Broken
      • Unlocking all locks (either with lockpick or key, it doesn't matter)
    • Every point of reduced durability also reduces condition. Condition increase overall efficiency of all struggle minigames.
    • Struggle minigame bar color changes with condition (green -> red). Otherwise have widget color no practical use it is only esthetic effect

Custom orgasm system

• This system uses progress, so actor need to reach orgasm.
  • New bar is added above struggle minigame bar. This bar has by default pink color. Once progress reaches 100%, player will orgasm.
  • Progress is increased by few mechanics, like
    • Vibrations
    • Struggling while plugged
    • inflation of inflatable plugs
  • Player can try to resist the orgasm with minigame
    • This minigame can be started in Player Menu (Resist Pleasure option)
    • Minigame will work like struggle minigame, but with little different machanics
      • Player stamina will decrease, while orgasm progress is frozen in place
      • Once stamina reaches 0, minigame will end
    • Crits can also happen in this minigame. Hitting the crit will reduce orgasm progress, and refill some stamina. Missing the crit will do the oposite
    • Lastly, bar can change color from default pink. Holding S key while the bar color is changed will produce different effect
      • Green: While pressed, orgasm progress will be constantly reduced
      • Blue: While pressed, arousal will be constantly reduced
      • Red: While pressed, stamina consumption will be reduced
      • Crit can still occur while holding the S key, so be prepared

Default key binding, can be changed in MCM

keyboard.JPG.26d96bf348038af0a7646be84c5f4c5f.JPG

1. Magicka crit key - Press to crit when the magicka bar blinks
  2. S key - Special key - Various uses. Depends on minigame.
    • Remove plug minigame
    • Cutting minigame
    • Orgasm resist minigame
  3. Stamina crit key - Press to crit when the stamina bar blinks
  4. Stop key - stops the minigame
  5. Action key/Device menu key - Open UD device menu for last opened device or for hand restrain if no other device was opened before
  6. Player Menu Key/Orgasm resist key - Opens player menu, which contains following of features,
    • Orgasm resist minigame
    • Details
  7. NPC Menu Key - Opens NPC menu for NPC currently looked at. Menu contains following of features,
    • Register/Unregister NPC
    • Open inventory (when tied or follower)
    • Show details

All of this can be changed in MCM.

(Credits to @naaitsab for contributing better looking keyboard layout)

More comprehensive picture tutorial. This is WIP and it will take quite a bunch of time to complete as bunch of screenshots needs to be taken.

T1e.png.e03c7899c077e70a608662fad59a6965.png

T2e.png.4957d3064a26ad90cbf3af2bb2bfdc47.png

T3e.png.fb18c980a102737baf0ec9ad7b8b2fbb.png

T4e.png.0840a625ebdf776e59b4a0d9280a260c.png

T5e.png.357a64f2011dda42d2e3f10f59fa6f5e.png

T7e.png.dfe0d91caf6be1f2bbb32975b913a057.png

T8e.png.e11ff03f57bd50443b3903d9ba03918f.png

T10e.png.38728246da140b9597f62deaa01d58d2.png

T11e.png.823b37aed22aad75d50dfa13e422e0a5.png

T12e.png.71292c60f9c73e7431d2fc9e136bcd3e.png

T14e.png.b66bf2ea0f01a6c1f46e997383671acd.png

T17e.png.e9e27900a127ce6a12f6dd93ee10953f.png

T18e.png.c0315ed4e822ba15c1ceb65a8c2d5b02.png

T19e.png.f177c41d8fee731efd6ac003fdfc568a.png

---------------------------Custom Restrains---------------------------

New devices with custom behavior. My main reason for making them was to make escaping restrains less RNG. You will actually have to invest not small amount of time to escape them. Many of them have various stats and modifiers, making most devices unique.

(some shortscuts: DPS = Durability per Second, S key = Special key, C key = crit key)

• Following stats are added to all devices
    • Durability: Once 0, device gets removed.
    • Condition: Every point of reduced durability also reduce condition. After 100 points of condition are reduced, the overall condition get worse (Excellent -> Good -> Normal ...). Reduced condition increase DPS. Once condition get reduced to broken, device gets unlocked.
    • Locks: Number of locks which needs to be unlocked before the device is unlocked. Every unlocked lock also increase overall dmg to device-
    • Cooldown: Is in minutes and defines how often will device activate itself.
    • Accessibility: Defines how hard the device is to be reached with arms. All heavy bondage devices have Accessibility 100%, because arms are always in contact with them. If Accessibility is less then 100%, struggle minigame will become less effective. There are many cases in which Accessibility is reduced. Example may be wearing blindfold while also wearing hood. Logically, this makes blindfold less accessible, and so it is harder to remove it. Loose minigame increase Accessibility  if its inaccessible (like when having tied arms).
  • Following modifiers can be added to devices. Not all of these modifiers are stored in form of string, some are more complicated (Like Contains Items).
    • Sentient: Device can active itself if player tried to remove it. If device activate itself, other equipped device will be active instead.
    • Regeneration: Device will slowly regain some of its durability.
    • Destroy on remove: Device will get destroyed after remove
    • Contains loot: Device will drop items when removed (requires Destroy on remove)
    • Contains gold: Wearer will receive some gold when the device is removed
    • Random manifest: Device have random chance to lock wearer in device/s.
    • Orgasm manifest: There is chance that device will lock wearer in device if wearer orgasms.
    • Modifiers can be edited by using debug menu. More info about modifiers can be found here: https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/wiki/Modifiers
  • There are following escape options:
    • Struggling: Player will struggle and slowly lose stats. For every second of struggling some durability is reduced. Once durability reaches zero device will get succesfully escaped. There are following variants:
      • Regular struggle: Only drains stamina. Is affected by Agility attribute
      • Desperate struggle: DPS is increased by max health of player. DPS also scales with device health (the less the durability the more the dps). Will drain stamina and health. Is affected by Strength attribute
      • Magick struggle: DPS is based on max magicka of player. Deals 150% dmg to condition. Will drain magicka and stamina. Is affected by Magick attribute.
      • Slow struggle: Have very small DPS but also don't drain any stats (they even regenerate at slower rate). This struggle can be also initited at all time, even if player have very small stats.
      • To counterpart previous ponts, devices have new variables:
        • Physical resistance: Reduce DPS of Regular struggle,Desperate struggle and Slow struggle.
        • Magick resistance: Reduce DPS of Magick struggle
    • Cutting: Player will have to rapidly press S key to cut device. Once cutted, the device will lose big amount of its condition and also some of its durability.
    • Lockpicking: Player can access the device locks by crit. This will start vanilla skyrim lockpick minigame.
    • Unlock with key: Player can unlock lock by landing the crit. Crit failure can break the key and jams the lock.
    • Repair lock: This minigame is only available if at least one lock is jammed. Every crit will increase progress for repairing the lock. The harder the lock the harder it is to repair.
  • In some minigames, crits can occur. This will cause either the magicka meter or stamina meter to blink OR, if the shader effect is active, by body shader applied to player. If player fastly press correct C key (Default: A for M meter, D for S meter), something will happen. In struggle minigame, more durability will be reduced, in cutting minigame more progress will be added. Also every device can have different crit multiplier which changes how efficient the crit is. But they can also have different chance of the crit occurring. So some device may have very small chance of crit happening but will have big multiplier, making the crit more rewarding.
  • Some minigames require player to press S key to progress (like removing the plug or cutting minigame)
  • All devices can also be damaged when wearer is hit by weapon or by spell. Amount of damage is reduced/increased by:
    • Weapon Hit Resist: Is by default same as Physical Resist, but in some cases can be different (+- 25%)
    • Spell Hit Resist: Not implemented yet, spells do nothing for now.
  • Some minigames are affected by new attributes. Every attribute is made from various normal skyrim skills.
    • Agility: Made from Pickpocket skill
      • Affects Regular struggle
    • Strength: Made from 2h skill
      • Affects Desperate struggle
    • Magick: Made from Destruction skill
      • Affects Magick struggle
    • Example: If player have 2h skill = 15, Destruction  = 15 and Pickpocket = 25 -> Agility = 25, Strength = 15, Magick = 15
    • Every point of attribute increase corresponding minigame effectiveness by 1% (1.5% for Regular struggle)
    • This value can be seen in wearer detail option of device detail menu
  • Following devices types were changed
    • Plugs: They can be struggled from as long as player doesn't have belt or harness. But having tied hands,wearing hobble dress or bondage suit will reduce effectiveness of this method. Sentient plugs have chance of turning themself on. Instead of normal struggle minigames, player have to force out the minigame. This is done by rapidly pressing the S key.
    • Inflatable plugs: Can be inflated/deflated. In case of player having tied arms, they can still try to manipulate the plug, but it requires to struggle. Also the more the plug is inflated, the harder it is to remove it. Sentient modifiers adds chance of this plugs inflating themself.
    • Panel gags: Their plug can be removed/added all time. Having tied hands will start minigame in which player needs to remove the plug. Sentient mod gives this gag ability to insert the plug back if it was removed.
    • Mittens: Struggling with mittens is less effective
    • Inflatable gag: WIP
  • Following device types were created
    • Controlable plug: Plug which can be turned on and off. Once turned on, the plug will slowly discharge itself (stronger vibs will discharge plug faster). Plug can be also turned off with tied hands, but player will need to complete minigame. Sentient mod adds chance of plug turning itself on with random vib strength.
    • Dynamic Heavy Bondage: Devices which doen't not by default tie player. But they can be activated to do so, or they can do it by themself. There are currently 2 types
      • Arm cuffs: Player arms are tied like when wearing armbinder. They can be either untied (which will not unlock cuffs) or they can be escaped, which will also untie player arms (like when escaping armbinder).
      • Leg cuffs: Player legs are tied like when wearing hobble skirt. The skirt use different body slot then in DD, and so may be in conflict with some other mods. DD use for hobble skirt body slot. Reason is that I wanted to it so the legs can be tied while also wearing body armor (like catsuits).
    • Abadon plug: More info down in description
  •  Also, in case you are using DD Cursed Loot, you have to disable Device buffs and Horny buffs, which for some reason kill player when they reach small HP. Guide in spoiler below
    Spoiler

ScreenShot18.jpg.ad2eae2c2e5578c1e9cc08ff8aa85370.jpg

---------------------------Abadon Plug---------------------------

Plug that is locked on player and grow stronger over time. To get this quest you will need to complete quest Dragon Rising (quest where you kill dragon at tower in front of whiterun). After that you should get letter from courier which will start the quest. If you just wan't to jump directly to action you can either complete Dragon rising quest by entering "help MQ104" and then "completequest <id which you got for MQ104>". If you don't want to break game, you can also type "help UD_AbadonQuest" and then "completestage <Abadon Curse quest id> 10". This will send the courier. This quest is still in making so there is not much to it. It just works as natural way for obtaining this plug. Later i will work more on bad ending so it actually have some kind of story.

Spoiler

It works in following way:

• It uses event that works similarly to normal plug event. You can change chance of this event happening in DD MCM event tab under Abadon Plug chance (default is 50%)
  • When plug is equipped, full bondage set of items is equipped on player. Also custom heavy bondage restrain is equipped which is moderately hard to escape. You can change which set it is in MCM (default is random)
  • Plugs active effect is that it start vibrating. Its vibration strength and duration depends on current plug strength. There i also small chance that it will lock random device on its wearer.
  • Every time player orgasms or is edged, plugs strength increase
  • Little finisher can still happen at random time intervals
  • On every player orgasm:
    • There is small chance of locking player in hand restrain. This restrains are weak custom heavy bondage items from my mod. It should only take few struggles to escape.
    • Player loose some of its health, stamina and magicka. This effect increase with every orgasm. Can be toggle in MCM
    • Plugs hunger decrease, making it easier to force it out
  • Once plug strength reaches its maximum Final finisher happens. Final finisher makes player orgasm for several times and locks player in set of bondage items at its end. These devices are very hard to escape.
  • Plug can be removed in two ways:
    • By unlocking it with key. Key can be crafted at forge as long as player have Abadon Plug equipped
    • Forcing it out. This is very hard, but crits are very strong. One crit can reduce plug durability with ~25% (depends on difficulty and modifiers). Only one crit can be landed per minigame and there is chance that plug will lock wearer in heavy bondage or chastity belt.
  • Once you manage to remove the plug:
    • You will receive gold that corresponds to total amount of strength plug gained. So the longer the plug is equipped the more money you will receive.
    • Some items, like Abadon gem which can be used to craft some new devices (only controllable plug for now)
    • Plug will lock bondage set of items on you. Set will be same as set in MCM.
  • You can change most of parameters used in things written above using MCM
  •  

---------------------------Custom vibrations/orgasm---------------------------

• Adds new system to manage actor orgasm. This system works in following way. Actor have new varible called Orgam Rate (ORAT) which defines how fast will actor orgasm (or if actor will be edged).
  • If actor is player, widget will be shown above the device widget (Shows when orgasm progress is more then 5%). On every second, actor orgasm progress (OP) will increase by ORAT, but also gets reduced by small value, which is defined by Orgasm resistence (ORES). This negative value is called Anti Orgasm Rate (AORAT), and its bigger the more the actor is close to orgasm, topping at 100% where AORAT = ORES. Because of that, for actor to be able to reach orgasm, ORAT needs to be atleast little bigger then ORES. Otherwise, OP will stop somewhere before 100% -> actor is edged. If progress reaches 100%, actor orgasms, and normal DD orgasm event is called.
  • Also reworked how vibration function work to make this work
    • Vibrate function is much simpler then the one in DD. It mostly only increase actor arousal and applies ORAT
    • This means that every device can vibrate on its own. So one device can start to vibrate and one of them can stop before the other etc..
  • AORAT also changes with increasing arousal. AORAT reaches its minimum when actor arousal is 100. This is exponencial, and function for this looks like this:
    • AORAT = fRange((Math.pow(10,fRange(100.0/Arousal,1.0,2.0) - 1.0)),1.0,100.0)*ORESM*(OP*(ORES/100.0))
    • Spoiler

Plot of dependence between arousal and AORAT. Plot is taken with OP = 1.0 (100%), aka the shown AORAT is how much must ORAT be so its possible for actor to orgasm.

arousal_plot.png.2f653241f494f08d375708f2b17f6c93.png

---------------------------Orgasm resist minigame---------------------------

• Player can start orgasm resisting minigame by pressing Player Menu Key.
  • The more the ORAT, the more stamina will be sapped for second of minigame.
  • Minigame have crits, which are set at constant 15%.
    • Striking crit will restore some stamina and also reduce orgasm progress.
    • Failing the crit will do the opposite. This can cause player to orgasm if OP is too big
  • Mechanic with Special button. Minigame widget will randomly change color. Holding the S button while color is changed will result in different effects.
    • Red: Reduce stamina consumption by 75%
    • Green: Reduces orgasm progress. Also reduces stamina consumption by 25%.
    • Blue: Reduces arousal. Also reduces stamina consumption by 25%.
    • Effects are active for as long as the button is pressed and the color is changed.
    • If the button is pressed while color is normal (pink), stamina consumption will increase by 100%.
    • Duration of how long will be color changed is random, so sometimes its better to stop pressing the S button befor it changes to normal color and starts draining more stamina

---------------------------Other functionality---------------------------

Other things that this mod do.

• Orgasm exhaustion: When player orgasms, exhaustion debuff is applied for set period of time. This debuff decrease player stamina/magicka regeneration. Player will also be unable to wait. Works with any DD/SL induced orgasm (aka you don't need any special device, any plug by framework/other mods will have this effect, as long the orgasm event is sent). Can be toggle/modified in mcm. It also:
    • Reduces Orgasm Rate multiplier
    • Reduces Arousal rate multiplier
  • Heavy bondage swimming: Swimming with tied hands is very hard. Player will starts loosing stamina and have movement speed reduced by big amount. Once stamina runs out, player will start to drown. While drowning, player will be slowed even further and starts to also loose health. This can kill player (obviously) so if you don't like it you can turn it off in mcm. There are also 3 difficulties to choose from if it is too hard/easy for you. From balance perspective: if you drop down in middle of lake, you will for 100% die. Crossing small rivers should be ok if there is not strong stream. Waterbreathing will prevent player from loosing health when drowning (but slow will be still applied).

You can't currently get any most of this devices in the game by natural means. You will have to either use console or AddItemMenu.

For abadon plug you can alternatively use my mod Alternate start - More Devious Starts that will give you option of starting game with this plug.

NPC support

Any of this devices Abadon plug wont work with NPCs so don't try to quip it on them. This devices are supposed to be more script heavy and making them to also work for NPCs would propably make your PC explode. I even added some simple safe check that should prevent player from equiping it on NPCs. Devices will work mostly like normal devices excapt for abadon plug which should never be used on npc. Devices will work but they will lose their custom behavior.

As of version 1.16, npcs are supported. This means you can lock any device on npc and it should work. The system and how it works is little too complicated so i will try to explain at least the how it fundamentaly works.

• There are 10 npc slots. All of this slots are automatically (by default) scaned in 4s inteval. Only npcs which wear Unforging device and are alive will be registered.
  • All registered npcs are periodically updated like player. This means even npcs devices can regen, activate their effect and other things thet depends on update function.
  • Every registered npc have also slots for devices. If npcs have device locked on them, this device will get registered. Theese devices can be accesed in MCM debug menu.
  • If npc is NOT registered, the devices can still be accesed using new function which fetch the device by transefering it between storages. This makes the device flicker.

Every device can be accesed with container menu. Best way to try this is follower because it alows player to acces its inventory from start. Other npcs starege can be accessed by either sneaking or if player have free hands and npcs doesn't (if npcs can, why we can't ?).

Player can also help npcs to struggle. This will start new minigame with boosted stats. Player can also get help from other npcs this way (just click on desaired device while having container menu opened with npc).

There are also new device menu options

• Tighten up: Increase device durability by ~10
  • Repair: Increase device condition by ~23
  • Command: Only avaible for followers. Allow player to command npcs what should npc do. This way player can force npc to star solo minigame. If player want to force npc to stop the minigame, they have to choose dialogue option [STOP MINIGAME].

Lastly, there is mcm option to dissable automatic slot scan. In case of disabling this, most features should still be avaible. Only thing that will not work is that devices will not get updated. Also player can force scan manually using mcm debug menu. Undesired slots can also be removed this way.

NPCs are not currently tested with beta vibration function

Changelog

Spoiler

Legend

Spoiler

x.xby - by stands for beta, and y for number of beta. So x.xb3 means x.x beta 3

Green = Fix

BlueGreen = Update

Blue = New feature

Red = Important

White = Not important

Version 2.1 (22.08.2023)

!NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED WHEN UPGRADING FROM 2.0!

!NEW SAVE FILE IS RECOMMENDED - When updating from any 2.1 beta

Do not get fooled by small number. The amount of code and features have increased drastically from last version. Maybe I should have named it version 3.0, but well...

Note that because of the number of changes, only the most important changes will be listed. If you want to see all changes, you can either see changes on github (link on bottom of this post), or check changelog for 2.1 betas

• New animation system by @iivanvv
    • Allow paired animations with npcs
    • Allow adding new struggle animations without having to do anything script related. Only open Excel table and add your animation
  • Added simple AI for NPCs
    • NPCs will now try to struggle out of their restrain on their own
    • Only registered NPCs will have AI
  • Added new widget system by @iivanvv
    • This system require IWant Widgets
    • Widgets are used to replace meters, and add new status icons (for struggle and orgasm exhaustion)
    • Adds icons which show currently active plugs/piercing (if they are equipped)
    • I also recommend that you use my other mod which reworks IWant Widgets to use native functions. Only works for SE. Download
  • Added Help Me dialogue option for NPCs
    • You can ask NPCs for help if you are locked in devices
    • If the NPC is fried, they will not require money
    • If they are no fried, there is chance they will require random amount of money
    • Leaving dialogue or not agreeing to pay the money might piss of the NPC, which will result in them locking player in more devices
  • Reworked device filter by @kurotatsu
  • Added some global variables which can be edited to adjust how mod works. They all start with udg_, so just type "help udg_ 3" to see them
  • Reworked device locks
    • Every device now have set amount of locks, which doesn't change
    • Every lock can have multiple lock shields, which prevents lockpicking lock until all locks are removed
    • Every successful lockpick attempt will remove one lock shield
    • Key unlock and repair works the same, but only for selected lock. This means that only some locks can be jammed/unlocked
  • Added MCMK translation files by @tznvlw
  • Added CACO Patch and Security Overhaul addon by @Ethryan
  • Added lockpick skill multiplier to reduce skill gain from lockpick minigame on devices
  • Added documentation
  • Balanced out amount of lockpicks and goo rewarded by escaping abadon devices
  • Reworked exhaustion by @Fart N.
    • The more exhaustion player have, the longer it will be (exponentialy)
    • Max amount of exhaustion can be set. After this amount is met, player will be unable to struggle
  • Added native plugin created using CommonLibsSE NG
    • Required Address Library to work !!
    • Only works for SE !! Should work for all SE versions (but dunno about VR)
    • This plugin replaces some parts of the mod with native functions, to make mod performance better
  • Added internal compatibility (no user action required) for Improved Camera SE and Skyrim Souls SE
  • Many, many, many fixes

Thank you to all contributors who took part of their free time to make this mod better

Whole changelog from version 2.0 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0...2.1

Version 2.1b7 (05.08.2023)

!NEW SAVE FILE IS RECOMMENDED - When updating from 2.1b6

• Updated dll with additional features
    • All functions are now unhooked from frame rate, making performance much faster
    • Added native function for calculating skills, which are faster then their papyrus counter parts
    • Fixed minimum stats being checked incorrectly (no longer are unused stats needed to start minigame)
  • It is now possible to select next lock after lock is lockpicked/unlocked without stopping minigame
  • Added compatibility for Improved Camera SE. Camera still sometimes fail, mainly when device is unequipped.
  • Fixed SwapDevices to now work properly for Hobble Skirts
  • Fixed UnlockDevice function breaking up if passed render device is incorrect
  • Many fixes for fomod and DD patches by Ethryan
  • Created separate mod for speeding up IWant Widgets called IWant Widgets NG. In case you experience issue with loading up the MCM, you can try the mod and see if it fixes the issue. From my testing, it works without issue with UD, but it can have issue with different mods which use IWW.
  • Fixed inputs sometimes getting broken if multiple menus are opened over each other (this mostly happens in map menu)
  • Additional changes to how mod is initiated
  • Fixed broken Purified Goo
  • Small fixes of typos
  • Additionally reworked some properties to decrease strain on VM

Poll result for 2.1b7

Whole changelog from version 2.1b7 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.1b6...2.1b7v2
Whole changelog from version 2.0 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0...2.1b7v2

Version 2.1b6 (09.07.2023)

!NEW SAVE FILE IS NOT REQUIRED! - When updating from 2.1b5

• Updated Native plugin
    • Will now also speed up additional widget meters (orgasm meter, durability meter, etc..)
      • Will work for both SkuUi and iWantWidgets
    • Added additional function to speed up some other parts of the mods
      • Calculating of animation constrains can be done natively
      • Calculation of sharpest weapon can be done natively
      • Added native function for getting all current inventory and render device on actor (this is used in some parts of the mod to speed up some operations)
    • Reworked existing update hook to use virtual update function from actor class. It is much simpler, and should be also faster as it passes the delta time
    • Also, as there is not much info about the dll, I will put it here
      • Plugin will not work if either used skyrim version is incorrect or if user manually disables it in MCM in Generic page (Use Native toggle)
      • Plugin requires AdressLib to work!
      • Should work for both SE/VR and AE. Will not work for LE (mod will know if its LE and will prevent UD from using the plugin)
      • If you experience crashes/fixes, you can try to disable the plugin in MCM
  • Error logs will now also notice player that there is error and that they should check it in console
  • Added additional logging
    • Console will now show update progress. In case your mod is not finishing update, check the console and let me know where it ended
    • Attempt at opening MCM when mod is not ready will print additional info in console
  • iWantWidget text should no longer be added to queue if menu is open. This issue was causing some texts to be only displayed after menu was closed. Now it will instead use default skyrim notification if menu is open.
  • Added check that will prevent incorrectly patched devices from being equipped. It will also print error message
  • Fixed fatal error for pausing vibrators, which was resulting in infinite vibrations
  • Mod update will be skipped if mod was not initialized correctly
  • Static slots will no longer check player slot
  • Fixed issue with orgasm resist minigame animation sometimes not ending properly
  • NPC being edged message will no longer be shown for player if npc is unloaded or close by
  • Swimming script will be from now disabled if mod is not ready
  • Replaced some error logs with warnings, as it was more on point

Whole changelog from version 2.1b3 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.1b5...2.1b6
Whole changelog from version 2.0 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0...2.1b6

Poll result for 2.1b6

Version 2.1b5 (25.05.2023)

!NEW SAVE FILE IS NOT REQUIRED! - When updating from 2.1b4

• Fixed broken menus after save
  • Fixed MCM config from Orgasm tab being sometimes unused
  • Fixed issue with UD_Libs script not being correctly references after it was moved. By @iivanvv
  • Add more ways of encouraging the player to stay restrained. By @Fart N.
    • The more exhaustion the player gets, the longer will duration be.
    • If certain number of exhaustion is present, actors will not be able to struggle
    • Can be configured/disabled in MCM
  • Added SKSE plugin created using CommonLibsSE NG
    • There are only few changes for now. Mainly, minigame drain effect will be done natively, which will make it as smooth as engine allows it
    • Have to be selected in FOMOD, as its not part of the main mod
    • Can be disabled in MCM in case there are some compatibility issues
    • Required SE or AR. Will not work for LE.
    • There are checks which should prevent user from using the dll when they have not right skse version (the mcm setting will be always disabled)
    • Thanks for Skyrim Scripting for creating youtube series that I used for learning about SKSE plugin creation

Whole changelog from version 2.1b3 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.1b4...2.1b5
Whole changelog from version 2.0 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0...2.1b5

Version 2.1b4 (13.05.2023)

!NEW SAVE FILE IS NOT REQUIRED! - When updating from 2.1b3

• Added documentation of
  • Created example mod which present basic use of the mod. Focused on mod creators. See here. Mod itself is in docs folder.
  • Reduced amount of lockpicks and goo rewarded by escaping from abadon devices
  • Added missing properties from DD 5.2 which were supposed to be on script zadlibs
  • Fixed High Heels effect not being removed after animation by @iivanvv
  • Hopefully fixed issue with widgets
  • Fixed issue with mod initiating 2 times at once
  • It should be no longer possible to open multiple menus over each other (like multiple npc menus or device menus)
  • Fixed issue with orgasm animation being forced on player if there is any menu open (including alchemy/enchanting/crafting etc.. menu)

Whole changelog from version 2.1b3 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.1b3...2.1b4
Whole changelog from version 2.0 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0...2.1b4

Version 2.1b3 (19.04.2023)

!!The 2.1 version will not be compatible with 2.0 and older saves. Please make new game!!

!NEW SAVE FILE IS NOT REQUIRED! - When updating from 2.1b2

• Reworked how many of modules are initiated. This should hopefully fix issue with installing the mod (as reported by many users)
  • Add CACO Patch and Security Overhaul Addon by @Ethryan
  • Added a Chastity Piercing Patch by @Ethryan
  • Added mcm setting for exhaustion duration and strength
  • Added lockpick skill multiplier to reduce amount of levels gain by lockpicking devices. Added MCM for this feature
  • Added MCM option for editing lockpick minigame duration
  • Fixed some types by @tznvlw
  • Fixes issue with modifiers (MAO, ...)
  • Actor should no longer move away after you ask them to help you

Whole changelog from version 2.1b2 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.1b2...2.1b3
Whole changelog from version 2.0 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0...2.1b3

Version 2.1b2 (05.04.2023) !NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED!

This changelog also contains changes from 2.1b1 as I'm a lazy fuck and separating the changes will take too much time

• Total rework of animation system by @iivanvv
    • Allow to play paired animations (one actor helping other actor)
    • All animations are loaded from json files, which are generated from excel table
    • This allows users to add new struggle/orgasm/horny animations witrhout needing to use xEdit or Papyrus. Only generating the right file is enough
    • More info about adding new animations here
    • There are many more related features, but I'm going to skip other, otherwise this changelog will be only about animation system rework
    • @iivanvv have also made new animations using this system. You can download them here (LE) or here (SE). Install them like normal mod and run FNIS
  • Added NPC AI
    • Registered NPCs will constantly try to escape their devices
    • This also works if actor is not loaded, but in that case you need to make actor register persist (open NPC menu and you will understand)
    • Base Cooldown can be changed in MCM
    • Cooldown is increased/reduced by actor motivation. Motivation is currently only affected by 2 things
      • Escaping device will greatly increase motivation
      • Not managing to escape device will slightly reduce motivation
      • Forced orgasms will increase motivation
  • Added custom Abadon suits system. This system allows for simpler way of adding new predefined abadon suits (sets of devices equipped by either abadon plug or concentrated black goo)
  • Added IWantWidget support by @iivanvv. Following features will be enabled if you have IWantWidget installed and enabled in MCM
    • Widget icons which shows status effects like orgasm exhaustion, struggle exhaustion
    • If vibrator is active, a new widget will show. Color changes depending on strength
    • Meters have a small icon, so you can see what the meter represent
    • Most of the features can be edited in MCM
  • Added "Help Me" dialogue to NPCs
    • If player have devices, they can ask NPC for help (they can't be in scene or doing something else, otherwise the option will not show up)
    • NPC can either ask player for money in exchange, or help for free
    • All NPCs which have good relationship with player will help for free
    • Cooldown is applied after getting help. Player have to wait some time before they can ask the same NPC again for help
    • If player quits dialogue, or don't have money, NPC can get pissed and lock player in more devices
  • Reworked device filter by @kurotatsu. New MCM is added which allows for more user-friendly set of device filter. Filter will prevent some devices from being spawned by UD
  • Added many new Global Variables. You can see them by typing "help udg 3" in console. TO change the value, type "set NAMEOFVARIABLE to NEWVALUE"
    • You can read info about the variables in this section of documentation
  • Added Black Goo Balls
    • Can be crafted after Abadon Curse quest is completed
    • When goo is added to NPC inventory (by pickpocket, giving it to a follower, etc...), it will behave the same way as if the actor eaten the black goo
  • Reworked device locks
    • All devices now have set amount of locks. For example, every (patched) blindfold will only have 1 lock
    • Every lock have different accessibility and difficulty
    • Every lock can also have lockpick shields. Shields prevent the actor from lockpicking the lock. All locks first needs to be removed
    • Every time a lock is picked, one shield is removed
    • Locks can have TimeLock. Time lock prevent actor to manipulate the lock until the Timelock disappears
  • Added MCM translation files by @tznvlw
  • Added esl version of patches and option to select them in fomod by Ethryan
  • Many grammar fixes by @kurotatsu
  • Added GamePad button. Set this button in MCM and you it to show various options. This is supposed to replace all non-minigame buttons with only one button
  • Added compatibility for Devious Strike. Devices locked on strikers will use reduced functions to reduce process time and reduce CTD chance
  • Reworked how NPC orgasm/arousal/vibrators is updated. Magic effect is no longer used. Instead, NPC register is used. This should make mod safer, but little slower (only for NPCs)
  • Reworked actor details. Details will now show new menu box with various options, so user can select which exact details they need to see
  • Updated "Update Outfit" option in NPC menu. Now shows all armors. Also allow removing actor outfit (but be careful when doing it, as it can remove the equipped items from NPC!)
  • Black Goo and Concentrated Black Goo now weight less
  • Tight up and Repair option are again usable on NPCs
    • Repair now requires 2 steel ingots. Will repair both durability and condition by big amount
  • Added mod documentation. Please note that not all thing are yet documented as it takes bunch of time
  • @kurotatsu is working on extended story quest and features which uses the UD as base. If you want to give it a try, you can download it from its GitHub page
  • Many, many other things I forget about because its impossible to document everything.

Whole changelog from version 2.1b1 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.1b1...2.1b2
Whole changelog from version 2.0 can be find there https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0...2.1b2

Some additional notes:

• In case you are using SE, I highly advise you to use Papyrus NG mod which can greatly boost this mod (and any other mod really) performance
  • If you find some bug, you can either report it in thread on this page or on GitHub as new issue.
  • If you want to recompile scripts, you can use the BUILD_ALL.bat or BUILD_ONE.bat script from Scripts folder. This script will not work if you have no git installed. You don't need any other mod to have installed for it to work, and you don't have to run the script through mod organizer

Version 2.0 (27.08.2022)

!NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED! - When updating from 1.61 or beta version older than 2.0b12

!NEW SAVE FILE IS NOT REQUIRED! - When updating from 2.0b15

Here are only the biggest changes form 1.61

• New orgasm system
  • Many optimization and bug fixes
  • New Abadon weapons
  • New ingredients
  • Added simple API
  • Rebuilded MCM
  • Lockpick mingame now uses timer
  • Added hardcore mode
  • Added DAR compatibility
  • Reworked chargable plugs
  • Added custom crotch devices script
  • Reworked Helper system
  • Added tears and droll effect (requires slave tats and ZazAnimationPack)
  • Device can now be fastly accesed with new list menu (see tutorial)
  • NPCs are now by default not automatically registered
  • Some minigames now use wearer stats. Stats are affected by skill level and perks.

All changes can be viewed from betas changelogs (2.0b1 - 2.0b15)

All changes that are documanted on github (only from beta 7, as that was the time that github repository was created) https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0b7...2.0

Changes from last beta:

• Added compatibility for widescreen monitors and resolution bigger than 1920x1080 by@iiw2012iiw2012
  • I also added MCM option to disable debug menu if menu is locked (as requested by @The Longest John)
  • Black goo alwys locks additional device even if actor already have hand restrain
  • New orgasm expression which plays when certain number exhaustions is applied at once
  • Inflatable plugs cn again be only activivated if they are deflated

Version 2.0b15 (17.08.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS NOT REQUIRED!

But for update to be not buggy, please consider following steps. Before updating:

• Remove all devices
  • Stop all vibs/ orgasm effects
  • Also unequip all items with orgasm enchantments (all orgasm stats should be at default value).
  • Unregister all NPCs

Now install new version, and then in debug menu for player, select Reset orgasm var (technically not needed, but you never know)

Otherwise this version should update alright if its installed on save which uses at least beta 12 (2.0b12). Older version are not compatible, and new save is required!

This version is last version before 2.0 release. From the poll I posted, it can be clearly seen that most of you think that mod is already ready for release (of cource there are many reports of bugsúlck of feathures but that can be fixed in release. Most important issues are fixed in my opinion). For that reason this will be last 2.0 beta version. I will now wait for possible bug reports and fix them, and release the mod sometime next week.

All changes: https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0b13...2.0b14

• Rebuiled MCM
    • Moved most of the options in to categories
    • Added bunch of new options
      • All new options have descriptions, so you can learn more about them directly in game. In case you don!t understand the description, let me know. I added them quickly.
  • Added API. Is in script UD_API.psc and on quest UD_API_Quest
    • In case the API is missing some functionality which you would like t use, let me know and I will add it.
  • Updated BlackGoo effect.
    • Chance that goo will lock actor in rare device is now affected by current arousal. Maximum arousal doubles the chance.
    • Black Goo will also lock actor in non abadon devices. Amount of device correspond to magnitude of effect (if magnitude = 2.0 then goo can lock actor in 1-2 devices)
    • Will always lock at least 1 other device, to make farming weak abadon devices little more punishing
  • Added UD_CompatibilityManager_Script
    • For now, this script adds Ordinator perks to list of perks which are used for skill increase
    • Is updated on every game reload
  • Added MCM option for Slot update time. By default 10s
  • BoundCombat script will now sheat weapon when EvaluateAA is called (only when DAR patch is selected)
  • As new patches are needed for beta 7, I also added new device scripts.Most of them are for now not implemented
    • UD_CustomBPDevice_RenderScript - Base for future Breath play devices
    • UD_CustomCrotchDevice_RenderScript - Crotch belts (ropes)
    • UD_CustomGasMask_RenderScript
    • UD_CustomHarness_RenderScript
  • Added Device abilities
    • Devices have new Array which store abilities that are added to actor when device is locked
      • Currently only Crotch device use this: Added new script UD_ArousingMovement_AME
      • This effect will cause orgasm rate and arousal rate to be increased based on distance traveled in update time
      • Only works for registered actors
  • Added NPC menu option to stop minigame (in case that player can!t talk to NPC)
  • Gold modifier now have new parameter. This parameter changes how device level will affect the gold reward
    • More on wiki
  • Updated enemy drops
    • Now patches Leveled Items on every game reload
    • Black goo is now also added to FrostBite spiders, Skeevers, Falmars, Chaurus and Mudcrabs
  • Added Vaginal variant of Weak abadon inflatable plug
    • Plug will be locked on if actor doesn't have vaginal plug (like when using concetrated black goo)
  • Added DD 5.2b7 expression compatibility
    • In case that beta 5.2b7 is installed, DD expression will be used instead of previous UD system
  • Fixed DD Blindfold effect compatibility
    • Playing minigame should now not grant player movement if they are in third person
  • Device update will now be stoped if device is in minigame
  • Hardcore mode is only activated if heavy bondage device is UD
  • Fixed UD_UserInputScript crit press when special button is used (like with cutting minigame)
  • Increased orgasm system precision
    • Most values are now stored as Int, instead of Float
    • All stored values are calculated as multiple of 100. Because of that, biggest precision is 0.01 for all values (which is more than enough)
    • This will solve issue with non zero values, as subtraction of 2 floats can sometimes return wrong result
    • Most notably, it was possible that Orgasm progress was lesser that 0, even when it should have been 0. That is because thare was somewhere non zero digin in the float number
  • Updated orgasm check loop
    • Instead of reducing arousal by flat value on orgasm, arousal will now be reduced over time (7 second) by samller value
      • Also reduce orgasm rate while orgasming by 5
    • Added some simple edging messages
      • Orgasm progress will accumulate until actor orgasm. Once threshold is met, message will be shown and event send
      • That is all for now. Will have to come with more interesting idea in future
    • Different expression will play the longer is actor edged
    • Updated arousal check loop
      • Negative arousal rate is now available
  • Updated Lock repair minigame
    • Repair progress will now carry on to the next lock
    • Every time the lock is repaired, notification will inform player how many jammed locks repair
  • Added new script UD_SkillManager_Script
    • Contains all skill related functions, as they were so performance heavy that they ware causing UDCDmain stacks to suspend
  • Removed Arousal increase for Plug minigames
  • Updated UD_CustomVibratorBase_RenderScript function removeVibStrength, so in case that strength is <= 0, device will stop vibrating
  • Patched VibrateEffect now prevent vibrations shorter than 5 seconds
  • Device update is no longer done in main device script. Instead it is done in NPC manager
  • Random expressions can no longer have different blink modifiers. Their values will be allways same (because of blinking)
  • Magic menu can now be opened while in Hardcore mode
  • All Abadon devices now have level scaling with wearer level
    • Gold reward from the device increase with level
    • + Level*5 gold
  • Weak Abadon device are now harder
  • Updated NPC slots
    • NPC Slot updates are now paused if slot mutex is on (lock/unlock operation)
    • Updated mutex, so it have bigger update time (from 0.001 to 0.1) and use constant timeout, instead of property from UDCDmain, as it was too much performance heavy
  • Arousal check loop now always have update time of 1s, as lower value cause issue with calculation
  • Controlable plug no longer increase arousal rate by 5 during minigame
  • Decrease skill gain for Smithing and increased gain for OneHanded
  • Removed auto unequip from Bound effect

Version 2.0b14 (23.07.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS NOT REQUIRED!

This version should update alright if its installed on save which uses at least beta 12 (2.0b12). Older version are not compatible, and new save is required!

All changes: https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0b13...2.0b14

• Greatly optimized device minigame
  • Greatly optimized orgasm function
  • Reworked codeBit and decodeBit. Both function should be around 7x times faster
    • So in general all device data read/write should be faster
    • Affect most of the device related features, including minigames, locking etc..
  • Replaced Game.GetPlayer method calls with actor variable to increase speed
  • Created new script UD_UserInputScript which will be used for getting user input (key press)
    • This will reduce lag, as I found that the problem which was causing lags was most likely suspended stacks caused by use of UDCustomDeviceMain
    • Using new script on new quest will prevent this issue
  • Lockpick minigame now uses timer. This timer depends on the lock difficulty, the harder the lock, the less time player have
    • In case player doesn't lockpick lock in time, the minigame will fail
    • Notification is shown when actor have only 25% time left
  • Abadon quest now also takes in account followers
    • Locking plug on follower will change objective and description
  • Updated Hardcore mode. Pressing tween menu while tied will now open hand restrain
  • Added toogle option for DAR compatibility. My mod was already overriding zadBoundCombatScript, so I have also added the option to make DAR compatible.
    • You still need to run the script from there, as previous FNIS file architecture was not compatible with DAR. Also condition files were missing.
    • Spoiler

• In case you enable the DAR option in MCM, you will not need to update and recompile zadBoundCombatScript script
  • Added menu device menu for NPC. When transferring device to NPC, message box will pop up with same options as if player was locking themselves in devices
    • In case details or back is selected, device gets transferred without locking it
  • Added more information in to Inventory device details menu
    • This additional info will only show if the device is patched
    • Contains:
      • Escape chances in %
      • Lock accessibility
      • Key name
  • NPC Cooldown is activated only if minigame cause exhaustion
    • Key unlock minigame with helper will no longer apply exhaustion
  • UD_PreventCombat_AME now unequip all items which are equipped if actor is tied
    • Should prevent NPC from equipping default outfits
    • Also unequip weapons
  • Added 2 new info levels (Total 3 levels). Level can be selected in MCM
    • Info level determinate amount of actor detail shown
  • Added anal variants for Chargeable plugs
  • Added new debug fix option - Unequip Slot
    • This will allow to unequip any item equipped in any slot using list menu
    • Is updated only on slot update
  • Added/Updated ingredients
    • Added Cooked Dragon Nuts. Is created by cooking Dragon Nuts.
    • Have Enhance Orgasm Resistence effect and Purified goo effect
    • Conc. Black goo have now as first effect device manifest.
    • Purified goo is now ingredient
      • Now also have Enhance Orgasm Resistence effect
    • Black goo now have Fortify Enchanting effect
    • Ancient seed now have Purified goo magick effect (device manifest is still present)
  • Updated Patcher
    • Devices have increased chance of giving devices locks
    • Decreased chance of device having Cheap Locks modifier by 10%
  • Reworked how struggle animation is selected
    • All animations are now stored in a separate quest
    • This is much faster as there is no need to create the animation group
    • It is also possible to add new animations without recompiling the script
    • ZAZAnimation pack animations are added in to these array on game reload
  • Fixed RemoveQuestDevice() function, which was not working properly after last update
    • Function will use same mutex slots as UnlockDevice() function
  • Fixed issue with device menu not allowing command option on follower if device is opened from container menu
  • Added check to LockDevice function to prevent device to be locked on dead actor or incompatible actor
  • NPC should now be able to remove plug on their own when commanded
  • Fixed bug with wrong inflatable plug special menu button connections
  • Added check to LockDevice and UnlockDevice to prevent non DD device from being processed
  • Inflatable plug can't be instantly removed if its inflated
  • Orgasm expression will not end if actor is still orgasming
  • Updated zadlibs JamLock and UnJamLock to work with UD
  • Updated Hit event to work only in case that device can be cutted
  • Removed Abadon Panel Gag from possible Abadon set gags, in case that actor is NPC (somehow the gag is not showing up)
    • Also, abadon simple set will no longer lock actor in harness if they are locked in straitjacket
  • Updated UD_LockpickDifficulty. Now is only increased by 0.5/level
  • In case that actor orgasms while already playing animation, the previous animation will be prolonged by 50%
  • Orgasm and Arousal check loops are now abilities
  • Unlocking device will remove all instances of render device, not only 1 (in case that for some reason more instances were in inventory)
  • Added check in to General fix which checks if actor have non register UD. In case they have, device will be registered
  • Heavy Bondage Device will now strip actor when equipped
  • Plug force out minigame now consume stamina based on actor stamina percentage (instead of base value)
  • Reduced stamina regen effect of black goo
  • Chargeable plug now stops vibrating when wearer orgasms
  • General orgasm bug fix now also reset stored values like UD_OrgasmExhaustion, UD_ActiveVib_Strength, UD_ActiveVib
  • Added MCM toggle for Warnings, as they might cause performance issue when too many of them occur at once (like with Devious Strike)
  • Device health and locks will now replenish if device level is changed
  • Added animation check for helper. If helper is not animating, animation will start automatically every 3 seconds
  • Reworked inflatable plug to use new function, which is not blocking
  • Arousal check loop now use same update time as Orgasm check loop (can be configurated in MCM)
  • Rebalanced DynamicHeavyBondage. Increased progress per second and crit magnitude. Reduced crit failure penalty
  • Updated seq

Version 2.0b13 (01.07.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS NOT REQUIRED!

This version should update alright if its installed on save which uses beta 12 (2.0b12). Older version are not compatible, and new save is required!

Only thing which can cause issue with upgrade is that this version revamps orgasm exhaustion. Because of that, you should first wait for this effect to end (or dispel it), and then install new version. Otherwise, orgasm related variables might get corrupted (they can be fixed with debug option tho, so its up to you).

All changes: https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0b12...2.0b13

• Added checks which warns user when UD is installed after the DD was already installed
    • Found out that installing UD midplay will result in zadlibs_UDPtach not being used by other scripts which already points to zadlibs
    • Because of that mods were not using mutex added by UD, which results in buggy behavior (multiple registered device of same type, and other similar problems)
    • This is only warning and user can still continue to play mod, by I highly advice against it
    • !Please, consider starting new game if you intend to play UD on save which was already played with DD!
  • Replaced unused Abadon Suit with Punisher Suit. This suit is combination of catsuit, mittens and chastity belt. It will not get equipped if actor have at least one of the same devices already equipped.
  • Reworked Orgasm Exhaustion. This effect now lasts 3 minutes. It only reduces regeneration by 5%.
    • Most importantly, this effect now affect new variable "UD_OrgasmExhaustionNum". This variable just stores how many exhaustion are applied at once
    • This is now used in Orgasm event to show different message
    • If actor didn't have exhaustion before orgasm, different expression (combination of original expression and happy expression) will be played.
    • Orgasm exhaustion also reduce new Arousal Rate multiplier by 10%.
    • Exhaustion also instead of changing Orgasm Rate Multiplier now instead change Orgasm Resist Multiplier. It increase it by 35%.
    • Removed previous orgasm exhaustion MCM setting, as its no longer used (will need to rework it in future)
  • Added Abadon Weapons
    • Finishing Abadon Curse quest will allow player to craft the weapons from Abadonium ingots and Abadon gem
    • These weapons have enchant which can cause hit enemy to be tied in hand restrain
    • Can't be disenchanted
  • Added few new features in to NPC system
    • Added check so NPC menu can't be opened if actor is not valid. Valid NPCs are the ones that have keyword ActorTypeNPC
    • NPCs menu can be opened even if they are not registered
    • NPC list menu can be opened even if NPC is not follower. Still needs to be registered tho
    • Most messages are now showed for all registered NPCs. Only condition is that the NPC is in close range of player.
      • This range can be changed in MCM ("Message range")
    • Every NPC have periodically checked if they have Orgasm and Arousal magick effect applied. If not, it gets reapplied. This is also true for player. For some reson there is chance that effect gets removed when actor gets defeated
  • Added MCM toggle to disable Arm and Leg cuffs tie effect
  • Strength, agility and magick skills now also use perks if actor have any. Every perk from associated skill trees will increase skill by 10.
    • Strength => Two handed perks
    • Agility  => Pickpocket perks
    • Magick   => Destruction perks
    • Also reworked how skills are measured for registered NPCs. Instead of reading the value, values are stored on NPC slot and are updated on every slot update
      •  This should make some minigames start faster, as they will don't need to use slow GetAV  
  • Updated UD_ExpressionManager
    • Random Expression will no longer be able to create expression with "Combat Shout", as it was looking stupid, and was breaking gags
    • Added ApplyStrentghToExpression which actually modifies expressions by strength passed in to the Apply functions
    • Added UpdatePresetFloats_NOMC, which only change nodes which are not different
    • Added prebuild expressions Horny1, Orgasm1 and Orgasm2 (Orgasm1 | Happy1). Horny1 and Orgasm1 are the same expressions used before, only taken from file and placed here.
  • Orgasm now creates detection event. The detection level is based on actor gag state. Not gagged actor cause most detection.
  • Added ignore event for all safecheck parts of Lock functions where inventory device is unequipped. This will prevent some strange behavior, like render device being equipped even when lock fails.
  • Added 2 more bitmap mutexes to make accessing faster in case of heavy load
  • Fixed issue with bound animation not working when UD is installed after starting game with only DD. This was caused by similar thing as previous points. (but this point to the same problem which is on the top of this changelog, please consider using clean save)
  • Reworked unlock mutex. Instead of using global mutex, it will use same system as LockDevice
  • Update function will only get processed if mod is fully installed
  • Reworked function CheckRenderDeviceEquipped so it only checks one slot. This makes function much, much faster. As result whole lock function should be faster
  • Devices equipped without Lock function will be not mutexed if actor is not registered. Main reason for mutex is to make Locking function blocking, so mutexing equip function doesn't make sense.
  • Reworked expressions so they don't modify eye blink. This was causing issue with player expression, as it was preventing eyes from blinking (or only 1 eye if only 1 yes was modified)
    •  It's still possible that some expression will cause eyes to not blink, or blink wrong
  • Changed struggle exhaustion expression priority from 1, to 5. Problem was that horny expression had same priority, which was causing expressions to periodically switch
  • Fixed bug with Orgasm rate not being reduced to 0 after Orgasm resist minigame ends
  • Updated NPC Slot Manager to unregister slots which contains dead actors
  • Locking device on NPC will not call LockDevice function from zadlibs, but instead will directly lock device. This should make it much faster.
  • InventoryScript not uses new Unlock function instead of previous DD function. This function is reduced to only contain most important features.
  • Reworked a bunch of UnforgivingDevicesMain function to be global. Edited all scripts to use these global functions
  • UD_CustomDevice_Main now have directly linked Player Slot. getNPCSlot will return this slot if actor is passed as argument, to make access faster
  • Added new script UD_ModifierManager_Script
    • This script will be used for handling modifiers, to make them more manageable in future
  • Removed HUD update on every key press from cutting minigame. This will make minigame faster but will not update HUD as quickly as before (so it might looks slower than before)
    • Also update how Special Button pressing is proceeded, to make it faster and safer
  • Moved UpdateWidget and advanceSkill from minigame main loop to parallel process, to make the main loop faster
  • Updated seq file
  • Update Cursed Abadon Straitjacket
    • Reduced regeneration to 50
    • Increased level from 1 to 100 (total durability 347.5)
    • Increased crit chance to 5% and crit multiplier to 250x
    • Increased gold reward to 10k gold (little OP, I might rework it later)
  • Lock function thread now waits random small amount of time. I added it as safe check when bunch of devices are equipped at once (like when actor with devices as outfit spawns)
  • Minigame expression will be periodically applied while minigame is on.
  • Added Arousal Rate multiplier. This multiplier modifies Arousal Rate. Default is 100%.
  • Added doc folder, which will contain documentation. For now it only contain device template which I use for creating new devices
    • Changed all current device scripts to use this template
  • Updated algorithm for DeviceMenuInit to make it slightly faster
    • Also updated this for plugs which were more affected then other devices by refactoring getAccesibility() function
  • Added simple documentation for Expression SexLab construct in to UD_ExpressionManager script
  • Reworked MCM Random Filter to, instead of slider, use text box
  • Added new variable to all render devices - UD_Level
    • Every level increase
      • device health by 2.5%
      • lock difficulty by 1
      • number of locks by 0.2 (5 levels per lock) (this bypass MCM setting, so you can have more locks then you previously set up in MCM)
    • The patched device level is randomly chosen to be close to the player level. aka -> Device will work to some extent like Leveled items
  • Updated UD_PreventCombat_AME to not change aggression AV. Instead, it will call stopCombat() every time NPC enters combat
    • It is still buggy for followers tho
  • Updated Patcher
    • Now have smaller chance of making devices without locks
    • Instead of giving devices constant lockpick difficulty, it will now pick random number in range corresponding to their original difficulty from inventory script
    • Heavy bondage devices now also have chance that they will have no locks present (if they can be unlocked without them)
  • Updated OrgasmCheckLoop effect
    • Moaning sound will not play when actor is orgasming
    • Moaning sound loudness will get little modified by current orgasm progress (most loud at 100% OP)
    • Reworked Update function to only fetch expression if it was not already set
  • Added check that prevent device from being registered if it is already registered
  • Updated how LockPickDifficulty is converted in to skyrim difficulty

Version 2.0b12 (19.06.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED!

I was intentionally testing on the one save from b11. Except for one think this worked. But problem is that the one thing can't be fixed without using resaver while also modifying script. Long story short, this should hopefully be one of the last "new game required" updates.

All changes: https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/compare/2.0b11...2.0b12

• Added few new expressions
    • Happy expression : is applied randomly when struggling normally and slowly
    • Concentrated expression : is applied when struggling using magick
    • Tired expression : is applied when actor is exhausted from struggling
    • Angry expression : is applied when actor is struggling desperately
    • Random expression : randomly created expression. This may sometimes look stupid, but other times looks really nice. Is applied randomly when struggling.
    • These expressions are stored directly in scripts, so it is easier for me to implement them.
  • Moved all orgasm related function in to new script UD_OrgasmManager
  • Added difficulty slider for patcher. This changes how base device damage is calculated from DD device (10% escape chance -> 1 DPS if difficulty = 10)
    • Also added bunch of modifiers for some device types. This modifier modifies also other values, like chance of getting some modifier or values only relevant for certain device type (untie difficulty for cuffs, vibration duration for vibrators, etc..)
  • Improved patcher
    • There is a chance that the device will have no locks. This is only relevant if device can be struggled from even if locks are missing
    • There is a chance that the device will be uncuttable
    • There is a chance that the device will have no locks and will also be uncuttable
  • Reworked device type: Chargable plug
    • Plug will slowly charge. It will charge on every wearer orgasm and also on update based on current arousal level (similar to abadon plug)
    • Can be crafted from empty soulgems
    • Can't be removed until the plug is fully charged
    • Removing the plug will destroy it and reward wearer with the charged soulgems that were used to craft the plug
    • Plugs vibration gets stronger and longer with charge level
  • Added new modifier: Cheap locks (_L_CHEAP)
    • Every patched device have 50% chance of getting this modifier
    • This is an experiment in trying to make lockpicking less OP
    • Device have random chance every hour to gain jammed lock
    • There is also smaller chance that lock will jamm when actor is attacked
  • Added Orgasm resist ring
  • Added Orgasm resist ring and Orgasm resist circlet in to LeveledList for vendors. Didn't test if it works tho
  • Added Purified Goo. This item can be cooked from concetrated goo. This item will lock player in random non abadon items
  • Added recipe for Concetrated goo. It can be cooked from Black Goo
  • Added recipe for Cursed black goo. Can be cooked from concetrated black goo. This item will lock player in new Punisher items
  • Added bunch of Update functions to make mod easier to update without forcing users to make new save
  • NPC which will get locked in hand restrain will be pacified with Calm spell, so the NPC will not break from restrain and start beating player. They will still be marked as hostile
  • Added expression reset debug option
  • Added inventory check to the end of Init function on render device script. This should make lock function little faster (only if render device is correctly filled)
  • Added filter for random manifest devices. The value is bitcoded. For reference see UD_RandomRestraintManager.psc
  Hide contents

Following bits are used as filter for random restrains manifest
Setting integer value in MCM with this bits on will disable the devices from manifesting

0. bit = Collars
1. bit = Arm cuffs
2. bit = Chastity Belts
3. bit = Blindfolds

4. bit = Chastity Bras
5. bit = Boots
6. bit = Gags
7. bit = Heavy bondage (hand restrains)

8. bit = Leg Cuffs
9. bit = Suit
10.bit = Vaginal plugs
11.bit = Anal plugs

12.bit = Clitoral piercings
13.bit = Nipple piercings
14.bit = Gloves
15.bit = Hoods

For getting the correct value you can use windows calculator which shout all computer with windows have. YOu just have to chenge it to programmer and then to switch it to bit select
Alternatively you can calculate the value as
Result = Sum(2^n), where n is bit number between 0-31
Example, calculating number for turning off Chastity Belt, Chastity Bra, Gag and Gloves will be
Result = 2^2 + 2^4 + 2^6 + 2^14 = 16468. You will then have to set filter in MCM to 16468

Some important filter values
0 -> Enable all random device manifests
0xFFFF =  65,535 -> Disable all random device manifests

32,768 -> Turns off hoods

512 -> Turn off suits

• Reworked lock mutex Mutex is now individual for every registered NPC.
    • Non registered NPC will use new mutex slots.
    • There are currently 3 slots, and thus 3 NPC can be processed at once
    • Also reworked how device checks if render device is correctly equipped. This should finally solve the issue with lost render devices (devices which gets registered, but are not equipped)
    • Added mutex for self equip (when device is equipped using inventory). This should solve some issues, but at the same time will most likely break other things. Will have to test this more before release.
  • Again moved orgasm and arousal loop in to magick effect. I don't think there is any performance issue. This will help updating the loops in comparison to previous versions.
  • Added patch for zadBoundCombatScript. Issue was that if the EvaluateAA is called while actor is paralyzed, it will totally break the NPCs behavior. For that reason simple check was added so it will not evaluate AA until paralysis runs out
  • Removed message from Abadon plug which shows up when device is manifested
  • Fixed issues with Reduce/Enhance orgasm resistance enchantment and magick effect (ingredient, potion...)
  • Minigame disable is moved from magick effect to functions which are called inside minigame. This makes the whole process much safer. Didn't get bug with frozen player from then.
  • Hopefully fixed issue with expression not being removed
  • Fixed issue with Orgasm event for devices not working
  • Presumably fix for cursed straitjacket not being equipped properly on finisher. Changed jacket keyword in plugin from armbinder to straitjacket.
  • Hopefully Fixed NPC general debug option which didn't work properly (didn't test but should work)
  • Added check to vibrator loop so it will stop when the device is no longer present on actor, preventing zombie stack
  • Added check that will prevent hardcore effect to be applied before the current dialogue ends
  • Increased chance for adding Sentient modifier on to patched devices
  • Struggle minigame will only end if all parallel processes also ended
  • Cutting minigame will now grant one handed skill. It will also be affected by the same skill
  • Lock repair will now grant smithing skill. It will also be affected by the same skill
  • Reworked how best weapon is chosen for cutting minigame
    • The best weapon is directly stored in NPC slot if actor is registered. Then every time actor takes new weapon, it will be compared and replaced if it's better.
    • Non registered NPCs will use same method as before
  • Added some more documentation to UD_CustomDevice_RenderScript.psc
    • Added memory mapping for bit maps
  • Again moved loops to magick effects. The reason for reported slower performance was caused by something else. This step is important as it allows user to update mod midplay without making new game
  • Added bit documentation for bitmaps in render device script
  • Concentrated black goo now also have Paralysis effect
  • Moved expression related function from zadlibs_UDPatch in to Expression manager
  • Added new textures for new chargable plugs
  • Concentrated black goo will first strip actor before locking devicec

Version 2.0b11 (16.05.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED!

• Reworked Helper system
    • From now on, helping NPC struggle will activate cooldown. For now for 45 minutes, but I will later add MCM slider so it can be edited.

• The cooldown is relevant for only the actor which get helper

• Example: Actor 1 will help Actor 2. This will activate cooldown and will prevent Actor 1 from helping Actor 2 for 45 minutes. But Actor 2 can still help Actor 1. Actor 1 can also help any other Actor then Actor 2.

• Every time one actor helps another to struggle, they gain Helper XP. Once enough XP is gained, the Helper LVL will rise.

• Helper LVL reduce helping cooldown by 15% per LVL

• Player can still command NPC even if they are on cooldown

• Added Desire spell compatibility enhancement for OSL. Credits to SubHuman
  • Added undress option for both Player and NPC. This allow to unequip non DD armor when in hardcore mode

• Added option in to NPC menu to allow quick access to devices ("Acces devices" will open NPC devices, so player can select device to help with, "Get help" will open player device list so they can choose which device they want to get help with)

• Fixed issue with abadon plug not stopping vibrations when unlocked

• Fixed issue with UnlockDevice_Patched not checking if actor have render device

• Fixed issue with Helper Device Menu not working properly

• Fixed issue with proccesSpecialMenuWH starting multiple thread for DynamicBondage (arms and legs cuffs)

• Fixed issue with device details menu showing wrong Lock reach difficulty value when getting help from NPC

• Fixed issue with device getting int on dead actor

• Fixed issue with device init for non player actors, making the device not init properly

• Fixed plugs accessibility not taking in account helper

• Orgasm and Arousal check will once again be done with while loops, as it is reported to be faster
  • Moved OnMinigameStart to parallel process
  • Added bunch of checks for not loaded actor, to reduce computing time when actor is not in same room as player
  • Leg cuffs can no longer be activated by itself if they are not sentient
    • Minigame disable will also no longer be used as magick effect. It will from now be implemented in parallel process
  • Equip script should no longer call error when transferring unlocked device
  • Added check so NPC menu can't be opened for dead NPC

• Added timeout check for startVibFunction

• Removed all topic fragments and moved them to one script UD_TopicFragments

• Added check so gag or blindfold which also have hood keyword will have not reduced accessibility

• Weapon with 0 dmg will now dmg device as if it have base damage 5

• Added Translation file. This will need much more work but its first step

• Abadon plug rebalance

• Plug can manifest other hand restrains, instead of only one type (weak, normal, hard)

• Crit Durability dmg is increased when getting helped by helper

• Being tied up by cuffs while in minigame will stop the minigame

Version 2.0b10 (29.04.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED!

• Addition of HARDCORE mode, which disables some features while wearing heavy bondage device
    • Disables most fetures like opening inventory.
    • Goal is to make wearer feel more helpless
    • Works in similiar way like DD worked before
    • Map and stats menu can still be open with corresponding key (using gamepad may be problem)
    • Also disables fast travel
    • Can be toggled in MCM
  • Orgasm/Arousal check loop is now replaced with magick effects
  • Added paralled process script. This script will procress minigame in parallel, making it start and end faster (cut device is still slow tho)
  • Added Tears and Drool overlay

• Requires SlaveTats and ZazAnimationPacks

• Shock effect can apply tears

• Tears can be randomely applied when actor is forced to orgasm

• Drool is randomely applied when wearing gag

• Added MCM option which shows which optional mods are installed

• List device menu can be opened by holding device key for short time

• List menu takes all registered device and show them

• This is much faster then opening inventory

• There is also no longer need to look for devices when there are many armors in player inventory

• Fixed issue with DynamicHeavyBondage not working properly when UD_UntieDifficulty was more then 100
  • Fixed some notifications for Inflatable plug
  • Again fixed wrong number of animations for straitjacket
  • Changed both Invisible armbinder and hobble to also have NoHide keyword, as it was causing issues with hider
  • Fixed issue with belts trying to activate none device
  • Fixed issue with permit anal keyword for belts. Having other devices then belt that have this keyword allowed actor to be able to remove anal plug even when device is blocking anal
  • FIxed issue with some followers not being tread as one (Seran, Inigo, Sofia, Vilja)
  • Hopefully fixed issue with petsuit struggle animations (it will now use no animations)

• Transfering device from dead actor should destroy it if it have DestroyonRemove

• Increased time before the Shader crit is applied, to take in account delay
  • Modified body shader crit visibility
  • Loged messages are now also printed in console if ConsoleUtil is installed
    • Error msg is now allways printed to console if ConsoleUtil is installed

• Arm cuffs have now 100% accesiblity when tied up
  • RARE device black goo messsage is now messagebox

• Devices will update only if actor is not in scene

• MAO and MAH will only work if actor is valid

• refillDurability and refillCuttingProgress functions will only work if device health is more then 0

• minigame will not start if wearer is not valid actor (in scene, not loaded, etc...)

• Device menu will not show up if actor is in minigame or menu is open

• Added more debug informations in to actor details

• On game reset will now reset zadlibs mutexes

• Actor will not play orgasm animation if they are in scene

Version 2.0b9 (16.04.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS RECOMMENDED!

• !!!New mod requirements added!!! Install thees before playing new beta 9!!
    • UIExtensions - LE / SE
    • ConsoleUtil - LE / SE
  • Fixed many issues regarding lockpick minigame
    • Fixed issue with lockpick minigame sometimes failing even when player unlocks the container
    • With use of ConsoleUtil, player will no longer get interrupted by NPCs while lockpicking
    • Thanks to @BreadDain for contributing in fixing this
  • Fixed issue with belt/bra activating devices which can't be activated
  • Fixed issue with plugs not being locked with LockDevice function when actor is belted
  • Fixed issues with orgasm animations block with sneaking by @BreadDain
  • Fixed, again, issue with straitjacket struggle animations
  • Fixed issue with some plugs not being lockpicable
  • Fix of orgasm minigame crits not using body shaders.
  • Fixed 5.1 patches not being patched properly (new arm and leg cuffs were not used)
  • Added patch check so if patch is loaded before main mode, error warning will pop up (only works for official patches)
  • Added debug option to add/remove modifiers (This requires UIExtensions mod)
  • Added MCM tab for Patcher. For now only MAO and MAH modifiers are customizable.
  • Patched device WeaponHitResist can now have different value that PhysicalResist
  • Nipple piercings have bigger chance of having MAH modifier, but its weaker
  • Devices can now also be damaged with no sharp weapons
  • LootGold modifier now grants gold even if it doesn't have DOR
  • Adjusted shaders by small amount

Version 2.0b8 (07.04.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS RECOMMENDED!

• Fixed issue with Abadon plug locking itself on player when locked on NPC (only with quest Abadon plug)
  • Fixed issue with lockpick minigame not working properly on NPC.
  • Fixed issue with charging plugs which didn't work for NPCs.
  • Added lockpick minigame timer. Minigame will close itself after 25 seconds and break 1 lockpick. I didn't test this properly with NPCs yet, so this may be buggy.
  • Anal plug can now also be struggled from if actor have belt with anal opened
  • Added body shader crits. When crit is called, actor body will glow with corresponding color.
    • This can be toggle in MCM. Default is HUD crits + Shader crits
  • Removed some animations from struggle animations for straitjackets.
  • Current actor stats in details menu are now also shown in %
  • Added check so Orgasm and Arousal loop only starts for valid actor. Loops will also terminate itself when the actor dies.

Version 2.0b7 (30.03.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS RECOMMENDED!

• Fixed ShowMessageBox function, sometimes showing empty message box and sometimes showing less text.
  • Added hit resist
    • Every device now have 2 new variables, Weapon hit resist and Magic Hit resist
    • Weapon hit resist determinate how much is device resistant to sharp weapon attack from outside (like being attacked by bandit etc..). Currently, all devices have same Weapon hit resist as is their Physical resist, unless set otherwise. 
    • Magic hit resist will work same as Weapon one, but for spells. It is implemented but not currently used as it's more complicated because you can't just get damage to spell which hit the actor.
    • Example:
      • Device with Weapon Hit resist -200% will receive 2x more damage from weapon hits.
      • Device with Weapon Hit resist 200% will heal 2x the weapon damage
    • Current formula for Weapon hit damage is 0.1*WeaponBaseDamage*(1.0 - WeaponHitResist)
  • Added MCM DD Patch menu. This will from now on show switches for toggling certain functions between UD and DD variant.
    • The only new option is ThirdPersonAnimation switch. This makes UD to use patched version which adds some changes. Most notably is removes camera check. This will most certainly break something, but we will see.
  • Fixed issue with BRRF Patches which was breaking Weak Abadon Yoke to use different mesh.
    • Also fixed some other issue like properties being wrongly overwritten
  • Updated Rare Shiny Armbinder and Rare blue straitjacket textures. They are now more light blue than dark blue.
    • Also fixed Rare Shiny Armbinder using wrong texture
    • And also renamed Rare Shiny Armbinder to Rare Blue Armbinder
  • Fixed issue with Cuffs being too powerful because cooldown didn't work as expected
  • Rebalanced some aspects of Abadon Plug and its sets
    • longer manifest cooldown
    • All sets now also lock actor in chastity belt or new Chastity Harness
      • Abadon chastity harness have WeaponHitResist -400%, making it easy to escape if you are brave enought to get attacked by people with sharp weapons.
  • Fixed bug with abadon quest which made the letter to be delivered only so it can be immediately removed and send again. This was making it impossible to read the message and so also to progress the quest
  • NPCs which pick the Abadon plug from the Quest will now get locked in set and start the quest (assuming it's picked by a follower). Basically, you can let your follower do the hard work while you just help here and there ;)
  • Increased number of device slots from 20 to 25
  • Removed Patch script for BoundEffect. This should solve the issue which was sometimes causing the idle animation to not work correctly.
  • Slots Debug Fix option will now also start bound effect
  • Removed following options from Device MCM debug menu
    • Damage condition
    • Repair condition
  • Reworked Struggle minigame
    • Should now start faster because of some optimizations
    • Should also end much faster
    • Actor AV is now reduces directly in main loop (as it was before). The reason is that non-synchronous mode was causing some issues (mainly when starting/ending the minigame).
  • Rearranged details device option
  • Fixed issue with straitjacket struggle animations, sometimes not playing any animation.
  • Reworked how orgasm is handled while actor is in minigame

Version 2.0b6 (18.03.2022) !!NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED!!

• Added logging switch. If logging level is set to 0, no text will be sent to log function, greatly reducing unnecessary process time. Logging level is now by default 0. If you want to help debugging, don't forget to turn this feature to at least 1.
  • Fixed issue with unlocking function. There was a chance that when unlocking any device with minigame, the unlock function would keep on running forever, consuming resources unnecessary.
  • Fixed issue with vibrators. It was possible to change vibrator strength while it was paused, which caused the orgasm rate to calculate incorrectly. This resulted in some orgasm rate being applied to the actor.
    • Also added new MCM option to debug fix option. This new option reset all orgasm related variables in case something like this happens.
  • Reworked how lock function works on inventory device.
    • Now allow custom equip device menu.  For now only added detail option which literary show nothing of interested.
    • It skips ApplyBoundEffect if device doesn't change actor idle animation. This prevents idle animation to reset when locking device while having device which changes idle animation. 
      • This was most notable while wearing armbinder. If actor have armbinder locked on and some other device is locked on, actor idle animation gets reset. This makes actor hands to reset to default position, slipping them out of armbinder.
      • This is also resource heavy function, so skipping it should make equipping devices much faster.
    • It skips QueueNiNodeUpdate if inventory menu is not open.
      • QueueNiNodeUpdate is the source of the problem with actor resetting their expression while having new device locked on. This is most notable when actor have gag, as this makes the mouth to close, clipping through the gag.
  • Arousal is now calculated using a new update loop. This loop use new actor variable called ArousalRate (not the same thing as in sla). This variable just sais how much will arousal increase every second. The updated values are then stored in faction, which makes the access much faster. In general, this should provide quite a nice performance boost when using SLA or SLAR.
  • When device is manifested by device, the message will now also say which devices.
  • Expressions are now applies parallelly, which should reduce the function runtime when changing expression.
  • Orgasming while in combat will reduce some stamina and magicka
    • Player can now also prevent orgasm animation by sneaking. This also reduce stamina and magicka.
  • Updated General fix debug MCM option to contain more fixes.
  • Updated Patching script. It now also patches new DD5.2 device scripts like chastity corsets, collarless harnesses, .... All DD patches for beta 4 also now contains thees devices
  • Reworked patcher to make, in general, cooldowns larger. This doesn't affect Abadon devices.
  • Added new MCM option for Cooldown modifier. Increasing this values makes cooldown larger. Reducing smaller. This affect every device.
    • This change after the cooldown is reseted.
  • Reworked how mod is loaded, because this was causing some suspended stacks from appearing.
  • Added new Special option for Vibrators: Charge
    • This allows actor to charge the vibrator with filled soulgem. The stronger the soulgem ,the longer and stronger will vibrator vibrate. After using the soulgem, an empty variant is returned to actor.
    • Actor can also overcharge the vibrator by charging it while it is vibrating. This increase duration  and strength.
    • For now this option is available as long as actor have free hands.
  • Added check for SLA which should increase minigame skill gain while under desire spell effect. But I have some doubts that it is working correctly.
  • Rebalanced some abadon devices (mainly vibrators, so they have longer cooldowns)
  • Abadon yoke now use Iron yoke model instead of steel yoke model
  • Patched UpdateExposure to use SLAfunction instead of direct access with StorageUtility. This should make SLA new generation mods compatible (this still doesn't mean it will work as intended). 

Version 2.0b5 (04.03.2022) !!NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED!!

• Reworked how NPCs are registered. By default, autoscan is turned off. New NPC is registered by looking at it and pressing new NPC menu key and selecting Register option.
    • I made this way to increase mod performance. user now needs to select which NPCs they want to register
    • Orgasm check loop is activated only for registered NPCs
  • Added NPC menu
    • Opened by looking at NPC and pressing button (one to left from the one previously used to start Orgasm resist minigame)
    • Allow to Register/Unregister NPC
    • Add option to show details for NPC
    • Add option to update outfit (hides NPCs equipped armor)
    • [DEBUG] Add some option like disabling movement or opening inventory
  • Added new random loot types
    • Anal and Vaginal plugs
    • Nipple and Genital piercings
    • Suits
    • Gloves
    • Hoods
  • Update to cutting minigame
    • Gives one hand xp
    • Checks actor weapons and increa minigame efficiency. Every point of DMD increase efficiency by 1%.
  • Added new fixes to MCM Debug tab Bug fix option
    • Removes ghost devices
    • Resets orgasm check loop
  • Zaz animation pack compatibility. Added orgasm animation and struggle animations from it.
  • Added orgasm capacity
    • Before, this was constant value 100. Now this value is variable. Once this value is reached, actor orgasms.
  • Updated orgasm resistance
    • Every actor now can have different orgasm resistence
  • Added MCM slider to set orgasm capacity and orgasm resistence for registered NPC
    • You can find it in debug tab. This works on selected registered npcs. This value doesn't reset when NPC is unregistered.
  • Balanced abadon plug
  • Rebalanced contrallable plugs. Now works with normal cooldown.
  • Fixed FOMOD installer, seq file was missing
  • Fixed issue with patcher making devices with 0 locks
  • Devices now can have cooldown turned off (they will not activate themself)
  • Removed auto bug fix because it was probably causing more bugs xD
  • Added patch for LBS
  • Added Patch For Him (without BRRF)
  • Fixed NPC slots mutex. This was most likely the source of issue with lost render devices.
  • Added DD patch for beta 4
    • added boxbinder in to the random heavy bondage retsrain loot
  • Added MCM settings save/load and autoload
    • Save/load = Allow to save and then to load current MCM settings.
    • Autoload = If toggled on and saved, it will cause the settings to be autoloaded on new game.
  • Animation will again use disableplayercontrols
    • Reason is that this was causing issue with quest which forced AI on to player.
  • Destroy key DD mcm option is again unused because of quest devices
    • There may be devices which intend to allow user to unlock/lock device forever with special key.
    • I will rework this in future by adding list of generic keys which would be again affected by Destroy key option
  • Reworked expression system used by DD
    • This is little too much to explain so I will again try to explaint it very simly. Basically, the expression system in DD didn't work (at least for me, it is possible I forget somethink, but I doubt it). Only think that ApplyExpression does is open character mouth (and that is true only if function is called with openMouth=true). Calling ApplyExpression with openMouth=false will do nothing. I tried it. So after some very long time of researching how actually expressions in skyrim works, I have patched the DD expression system to make it hopefully work. As before, expression which are used are the one from sexlab framework. So using sexlab MCM expression editor, I created 2 new expressions:
      • Aroused expression: Played when actors orgasm rate is more then orgasm resist
      • Orgasm expression: Player when actor orgasms
    • There are also some other related fixes which I implemented
      • Applying expression will not reset it first. This cause more smooth transition between expressions. Before, applying expressions first caused to reset expression, which you could have best seen if player had gag, because this makes mouth to close. After this fix, applying expression while actor is gagged will not close the mouth. Only issue I have found is that when new device is equipped, expression gets reseted anyway. Didn't found why yet but it's not really that big of the issue.
      • Gag effect will now only affect actor phonems (mouth) so it will not override expression or modifiers.
    • Added MCM option to increase first phonem value, increasing how much is mouth open. Can be used to make gag fit better
  • Added arm and leg cuffs scripts
    • Arm cuffs can lock themself, tying actor hands like if actor is wearing armbinder
    • Leg cuffs can lock themself, tying actor legs like if actor is wearing hobble skirt
    • Both can be untied with new minigame selected in special option
    • They can also be tied with special option
    • Dunno if I implemented them right in to patches. For now they are implemented to Abadon cuffs.
  • Added Gamepad support?? (well, technically, there was no reason but i did it anyway)
    • If gamepad is used when starting new game (or by reseting to default), buttons gets remapped to gamepad buttons
  • Fixed issue when both lock and unlock function is called at the same time, causing function to clogg
  • Added Mutex to unlock function
  • Added tiomeout check to bunch of mutexed functions
    • If there is some issue, which would normally cloog the function, now will instead cause timeout. This means the function will just continue to work.
  • Added NoMode keyword
    • Devices with this keyword will not have modifiers added on when patched.
  • Optimalization by using factions instead of StorageUtil in few places
  • Some other small fixes

Version 2.0b4 (06.02.2022) !NEW SAVE FILE IS RECOMMENDED!

• Fixed importent bug which breaks mod if lockDevice() is called for device which can't be equipped. This make the function blocked and unusable, preventing any new device from being locked properly. It pretty much locks the device on my mod part, but it will prevent it from being used by DD. This means device menu will not be accesible and also some other bugs.
  • Fixed bug with non-tied orgasm animation which had chance of playing non existing animation
  • Fixed bug with device lockacces difficulty. Issue was that the value was inverted. So if device has very easy to reach locks (like belt), it was actually one of the devices with the hardest to reach locks.
  • Fixed issue with patching script using wrong function calls. New version is now 1.51
  • Increased limit of orgasm exhastion duration to 10  real time minutes
  • Loot is now added dynamicaly on the mod init. This makes it compatible with pretty much all mods which also alter the loot for same NPCs.
  • Non abadon devices can't no longer manifest abadon devices.
  • Reworked device loot system to now use leveled item lists instead of formlists. This means that device can drop some items surelly but also some other with reduced chance (rare loot).
    • All abadon devices have chance to drop up to 3 lockpicks when unlocked
    • Also have small chance to drop concetrated black goo
    • Wolfs now have chance to drop black goo (didn't know what other npc to use so for now wolfs)
    • Rebalanced other loots
  • Orgasm minigame now apply exhastionm which is same as the exhaustion applies after device minigame
  • Some reworks to abadon plug
    • Plug will always lock actor in hand restrain after crit. The device change with plug strength. First are used weak devices, then normal, and lastly the rare ones.
    • Amount of durability reduced by crit is now changed with abadon plug difficulty
  • Some changes to vibrators
    • Before the vibrator can be activated, at least 25% of device cooldown have to pass. I made it this way because I throught that trying to escape sentient devices was too much pain because of infinite vibrator spam. Because of this change, it will only activate plug if some time have passed.
    • Vibrator cooldown also gets constantly reseted while it vibrates. So cooldown will only start after it stops vibrating.
  • Cursed gas mask is now used in abadon finisher set
  • There is one think that i implemented like half year ago but i totaly forget to mention it. It's quite interesting think and i'm thinking of developing it furder. So, basically the change was that devices can be damaged with physical and magickal attacks.
    • If actor is attacked by magick attack, it will reduce some durability from all devices. The amout is reduced with magick resistance
    • Same goes for physical attacks, but durability amount is reduced by physical resistance
  • Other thing that i didn't mention because it isn't realy feature, but more like a bug which i keep because i liked, is that if physical/magick resistence is more then 100%, device will start to heal, instead of getting damaged.
  • Combining previous 2 points, I'm thinking of creating device that have physical resistence more then 100%. So device will heal if actor is attacked with physical attack.

Version 2.0b3 (02.02.2022) !!NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED!!

• Added new UD keyword which is added to all patched inventory devices. Because of that all devices need to be repatched. This keyword allow me to faster determinate if the used device is using UD scripts, or if its nonpatched DD device
    • Updated xEdit scripts to also add this keyword to patched devices
    • Also added new xEdit script UD_HotFixScript which just adds the keyword to existing inventory devices. Use this script if you don't want to repatch everything from begining
  • Improved Orgasm resist minigame:
    • Added crits, which are set at constant 15%.
      • Striking crit will restore some stamina and also reduce orgasm progress.
      • Failing the crit will do the opposite
    • Added new mechanic with Special button (Default: S). Minigame widget will randomly change color. Holding the S button while color is changed will result in different effects.
      • Red: Reduce stamina consumption by 75%
      • Green: Reduces orgasm progress. Also reduces stamina consumption by 25%.
      • Blue: Reduces arousal. Also reduces stamina consumption by 25%.
    • Effects are active for as long as the button is pressed and the color is changed.
    • If the button is pressed while color is normal (pink), stamina consumption will increase by 100%.
    • Duration of how long will be color changed is random, so sometimes its better to stop pressing the S button befor it changes to normal color and starts draining more stamina
    • Buttons used are same as in device minigames
    • Anti orgasm rate will no longer be applied while in this minigame (aka, the bar will not decrease on its own)
  • Fixed Controlable plug
    • Also, i forgot to mention that in privious verions I added feature that if actor hame empty soulgem in inventory while trying to turn off the plug, soulgem will get filled and more vib duration will be removed.
  • Fixed issue with orgasm being checked even while not having anything incrrasing orgasm rate. This was causing expression and horny animation to start.
  • Added Shock and Chaos keyword support.
    • Shock happen if plug have correct zad keyword. Shock will happen when vib starts. It will also trigger if plug is edging actor.
    • Chaos happen if plug have correct zad keyword. This will make plug to randomly change its strength. I didn't have much time to test this so it may be broken.
  • Reworked little a orgasm system. Few new variables were added to allow for more manipulation options.
    • Orgasm rate multiplier. just multiplier for Orgasm Rate. Default is 100%. 200% will make orgasm rate 2x etc..
    • Orgasm resist multiplier. Same as Orgasm rate multiplier but for Orgasm Rate.
    • Anti orgasm rate now increase with lower arousal. This is exponecial function, and its capped at 100% with 100 arousal. Its max value is with arousal <50 and it is increased by 1000%.
      • Anti orgasm rate can now also be checkd in wearer detail menu. Its the value on the right of the orgasm rate.
        • Orgasm Rate: <Orgasm rate after multiplier applied> - <Anti orgasm rate after multiplier applied>
        • <Anti orgasm rate after multiplier applied> depends on amount of orgasm progress. For this reason the value shown here is calculated with max orgasm progress. So in general, for actor to be able to orgasm, Anti orgasm rate after multiplier needs to be less then Orgasm rate after multiplier applied
  • To the the above point I added some new features to test the system
    • Aphrodisiacs: Increase Orgasm rate muliplier and reduce Orgasm resistence multiplier.
    • Enhance orgasm resistence: Opposite of Aphrodisiacs
    • Both of theese were added as magick effect and also as enchantments.
  • Little Helper Plug now have Aphrodisiacs enchant. Because this effect is on render device, it will not be correctly shown in effect menu.
  • Changed Orgasm exhastion to reduce Orgasm rate multiplier by 50%
  • Added/changed Ingredients
    • Changed Black Goo
      • Added Aphrodisiacs effect
      • Added Concentrated Black goo effect (more later)
      • Changed game model
    • Added Concentrated Black Goo
      • Have only Concentrated Black Goo effect. This effect manifest full set of abadon devices (same ones thet are forced by abadon plug)
      • Currently unobtainable without commands or AIM
    • Added Ancient Seed
      • Consume the cum chalice
      • Have chance to drop from Draugr.
      • Have Aphrodisiacs effect and Concentrated Black Goo effect.
    • To get Concentrated Black Goo effect, you have to create potion using the Black Goo and Ancient Seed
  • Added new Armors:
    • Cursed Gas Mask
      • Have active effect which applies Aphrodisiacs for some time
      • Currently unobtainable, will later implement it with some set
    • Circlet of Orgasm Resistence
      • Have Enhance Orgasm Resistence enchantment. 
      • Unobtainable. Will later make it craftable from something
    • Use AIM or cmd to get the items
  • Added support for Sexlab Separate Orgasm (didn't test)
  • Updated MCM:
    • Lock menus option is now by default disabled
      • When menus are locked, instead of hiding them, they will now be only disabled to allow user to see values
    • Added new option Vib. multiplier for Custom Orgasm tab. Allow user to set conversion between vib strength and orgasm rate.
      • Orgasm rate = Strength * Vib. multiplier. So if Strength = 100 and Vib. multiplier = 0.1, Orgasm rate would be 10
    • Added new option Arousal multiplier for Custom Orgasm tab. Allow user to set conversion between vib strength and arousal rate.
      • Works same as with orgasm rate
  • Updated zadlibs patch
    • Mutexed UpdateExposure
    • Override of animation functions. Added manipulation variable using StorageUtil which if set will prevent any animation manipulation.
      • Playing animation will also save the name of animation to variable for possible later use
    • LockDevice:
      • Reworked function to make it blocking untill the device is fully locked.
        • This means that no 2 devices can be proccesed at the same time, hopefully reducing bugs.
      • This function will be blocking untill device gets registered (so untill renderDevice is proccesed).
      • Because of that this makes LockDevice function much slower
      • I will have to try to optimize this in future
      • This is also reason why i needed new keyword which is mentioned on start of changelog
    • Updated control functions
      • DisableControls()  - doesn't use DisablePlayerControls but instead use the same spell which is used in minigame
      • UpdateControls() - Dispell the above spell
      • This makes the whole minigame process smoothly because the widgets will not get constantly toggled.
  • Balanced the skill gain from minigames
  • Added new random white variant of Simple abadon set 

Version 2.0b2 (18.01.2022)!!NEW SAVE FILE IS REQUIRED!!

• New minigame -> Orgasm resisting
    • This is just prototype. I'm opened for suggestions.
    • For now its only animation which ends after player runs out of stamina.
    • While minigame is on, orgasm rate is set to 0.
    • Amount of stamina used per second depends on amount of OR. The more the OR, the more stamina is consumed and faster the minigame will end.
    • To start the minigame 2 things need to be met
      1. Player have more then 50% SP
      2. Player is not doing anything (no animation, etc...)
    • Minigame is started by pressing new Player Menu Key. For now, this start the minigame immidiatly after pressing. Later on I will add a menu which allow player to choose more options.
  • Added following attributes which affect struggle minigames. They are sum of their sub skills. For now only one skill per attribute.
    • Agility: Pickpocket skill
      • Affects Regular struggle
    • Strength: 2h skill
      • Affects Desperate struggle
    • Magick: Destruction skill
      • Affects Magick struggle
    • Example: If player have 2h skill 15, Destruction  15 and Pickpocket 25 -> Agility = 25, Strength = 15, Magick = 15
    • Every point of attribute increase corresponding minigame effectiveness by 1 % (1.5% for Regular struggle)
  • Added skill advencing.
    • While struggling, players attribute will advance. Amount can be set in MCM.
    • For now this only affect struggle minigame:
      • Regular struggle: Increase Agility skill
      • Desperate struggle: Increase Strength skill
      • Magick struggle: Increase Magick skill
    • There are currently 3 ways of obtaining skills by struggling
      • For every second of struggling (little)
      • For landing the crit (moderate)
      • For removing the device (big)
    • Example: Regular struggle will increase Pickpocket skill
  • Reworked activate device system
    • Added new variable called UD_Cooldown, which defines times after which will device activate itself. True time is always offset by +-25% to make it little random.
    • All devices which have active effect (except for ones which have share effect) are affected by this, but some conditions can be required before the device is activated
  • Both Vibrate and Activate function is now proccesed in new thread, so it can't block update function. 
    • Before, calling vibrate in update function (which was pretty much done for all plugs) blocked update function. So no other device could be activated (because its activated in update)
    • By moving this to different thread, vib and activate will no longer block this function. So several devices can activate in quick succession
  • More optimalization of UD_CustomDevice_RenderScript by bitcoding the variables
  • Balance of many abadon related devices
  • And many other things, which like always i forget about

Things from previous version which i remembered:

• Auto crit: Toggled by MCM. This will make landing crits automatic, with set probability (also set in MCM)

Version 2.0b1 (18.01.2022)

• Added reworked vib function
  • Optimalizations
  • Lost the rest of changelog ?

Version 1.61 (13.11.2021 - 05.12.2021)

• Bunch of optimalization to make minigame much smoother
  • Player NPC slot will now work as before the npc update. This makes at least the player less buggy
  • Reworked lockpick,key unlock and lock repair minigame
    • All of theese minigames now requires crits to advance
      • Crit in lockpick minigame will start lockpick minigame
      • Crit in key unlock minigame will unlock the device. In case of crit failure, key can broke and jamm the lock
      • Crit in lock rapeir minigme will increase the progress
    • Chance of crit and its duration depends on lock level and lock acces difficulty. Lock level is based on lockpick difficulty.
  • Increased time for all locking operations to make DCL less buggy
  • Fixed patches so they correctly unlock patched quest devices
  • Steel manacles are now harder to escape
  • If struggle animation ends while minigame is on, new random animation will start
  • Reworked how modifiers work
    • This change have mostly no effect on gameplay. But it make it easier for me to add new modifiers in future
    • In similiar way i will also rework active effects in future
  • NPC support changes
    • Container menu will close when minigame starts
    • FIxed lockpick minigame
    • NPCs can simulate crits
    • NPCs doesn't need to be registered to be able to acces device menus and start minigames. Only thing that registered npcs have is that they have devices periodacally updated like player do.
  • Removed bug which maked last opened npc device to show up instead of player device
  • Updated xEdit patching script to version 1.4 (now also UD_libs.pas is required)
  • New MCM options/Fixes
    • General
      • Logging level. Changes how much information is put in papyrus log. 0 will disable the papyrus logging
      • NPC Auto Scan: slots will get scanned automatically. In case you are experiencing lags, you can turn this option off and instead scan npcs manually.
    • Debug
      • Rescan slots: Manually rescan slots
      • Fixed unlockall option
      • Fixed Unregister NPC option

Version 1.6c (20.10.2021)

• Fixed issue with cutting minigame
  • Fixed issue with unlocking restrains
  • Updated russian translation by @S.MayLeR to version 1.6b

Version 1.6b (17.10.2021)

• Fixed issue with corpses being recognized as alive
  • Fixed issue with device being locked on player if its transfered from npc to player (like taking unlocked device from follower)

Version 1.6a (17.10.2021)

• Hopefully fixed issue with curset abadon straitjacket

Version 1.6 (16.10.2021)

• Added NPC support
    • I can't stress enough how hard this was to implement. I had to rework the system almost from ground.
      • There are 10 npc slots. They will be filled with every npc which have UD device equipped. This gets updated in time intervals so be patient if it not show right up
      • To make it also possible to recognize devices which are not saved somewhere in variable, i had comme with stupid idea how to get any script at any time without having to create infinite array. In short i just move render device to special container. This will fire up event which will return the said render device script. Only downfall of this is that it makes render device to blink if this occurs. I have implemented it in a way that this should only happen once after the npc gets registered, so it will happen something like this
        1. NPC gets recognized as having correct device -> gets registered in slot. But the slot have no registered devices. For that reasen next step is crucial
        2. Every render device in inventory gets its sccript by using above descripted method. This will make devices blink, as it will get for very small time unequipped
        3. NPC is fully recognized
      • Because of how i made the system this will also happen to player, so if you equip device, you will have to wait for short time (5 s max, i may add mcm option for this in future) for it to be registered.
    • Anyway, now for the more interesting part of what exactly was implemented
      • Player can click on devices in follower inventory. If the device is also equipped, new type of device menu will show up. There are still bunch of things which will need to be fixed about it but for now it at least gives player power to do some interesting things
        • Player can help npc struggle. This will start minigame which will be more effective. Effectiveness depends on what devices npc/player wears
        • Player can tie/repair the devices. This will repair some of their durability/condition. For now this is pretty useless but may get better use in future.
        • Player can command follower what to do. This will open exact same davice menu as for player. But options will instead make follower to do said actions. In case player wants npc to stop current minigame, they can talk to them and select [STOP MINIGAME]
      • Player can get help from follower. This works same as mentioned previously but player needs to click on their own device.
      • Player can acces npcs inventory (if they can, so why we can't?? ). Conditions are that npc is tied up, player is not tied up and npc is not follower (because you can use normal trade menu). This will also need more balancing like that npcs will try to defende them self or call for help (which will make near guards angry)
      • Many messages were made so they show up also for actions made by followers
  • Some other things which i don't now remember. There is too much shit. I will try to add it if i remember (or someone find out)

Version 1.51 (03.09.2021)

• Fixed BRRF patch related issue with abadon yoke and abadon ropes
  • DD difficulty for breaking jamming lock now also applie to minigames
  • Also fixed some bugs related to lockpick minigame
  • Fixed issue with widget changing its size
  • Changed type of corset from "Boots" to "Corset"
  • Sentient dialogue in now more rare
  • Added 2 new patches
  • Every minigame now can require different ammout of stats (can be seen in debug mod)
  • Fixed bug that causes register system to break if player orgasm/is edged exactly at the end of minigame
  • Things that were added in previous versions but I forget to mention them
    • Debug mod will now show information about minigame that is about to start
    • Telekinesis spell allows player to lockpick unrechable locks, but will also cause minigame to drain magicka. It also in general increase chance of reaching the lock

Version 1.5 (28.08.2021)

• Reworked how player is disabled. This allowed me to show hud while still disabling player movement and menus.
  • Bacause of that it became possible to use widget. So i obviously added it
    • Most minigames will show widget which will show relevant values
      • Struggle minigames will show remaining durability. Color of widget will also change with condition
      • Panel gag, inflatable plug and controllable plug widget will show progress
    • Widgets position can be configurated or even turned off
    • Most of the widget script was inspired by script from Devious Devices Escape Overhaul created by Shakx88
    • Because I now have reliable way to show player information, i can create more complex minigames. I'm also oppened for suggestions
  • Added new kind of minigame, Pressing minigame
    • Player have to press Special Key (configurable in MCM, Default: S) as fast as possible
    • Crits can still happen, so be aware
    • This minigame is now used by
      • Cutting minigame
      • Force out plug minigame (push,push,push)
      • New Lock Repair minigame, which lets you to repair jammed lock
  • Added custom script for Nipple piercings. They now have chance of equipping random device on player (if sentient)
  • Created FOMOD installer which contains all patches. This installer let you choose what patches you want to use.
  • Updated all patches and xEdit patch (also from now on i will be versioning it, first version will be 1.3)
  • Also created new patch for BRRF and For Him (this only changes behavier of patched devices, not abadon devies. I will have to do this in future)
  • Added devious dialogues
    • If device is sentient, special dialogue can be showed
    • This dialogue is random and changes from device to device
    • Thanks to @naaitsab for contributing some of the dialogues (also check their mod Devious Pink)
    • In case you have some nasty ideas for dialogues, don't worry to PM and i will give you a credit!
  • Rebalanced patching of devices to hopefully make it work (so no device will be inescapable, if its not set otherwise)
  • Inflatable plug now deflate itself overtime
  • Reworked how Regen modifier works
    • Now it use value of how much the device will regen durability per one game day. This is updated on every Device update. This make this procces much smooth, allowing player to see exactly how fast the device regenerate
    • Now regen doesn't remove wearer stats and also doesn't scale with them
  • Fixed important bug with Equip script, which was causing npcs to unregister devices equipped on player. (this makes Devious Strike compatible, and every other mod which unequips devices from npcs)
  • Fixed issue with container appering when lockpicking device
  • Lockpick minigame now have variable amount of lockpicks per try. This value can be changed in MCM. New defualt is 2 lockpicks because lockpickicking expert locks with 1 lock is almost immposible (at least on small lvl).
  • Added MCM option which changes patching modifier. This modifier changes values of patched devices. Default is 100%
  • Fixed bunch of bugs related to abadon plug.
  • Also found out that Devious Lore is causing some issues while using with my mod so if you have some issues with my mod, try to disable this mod first.
  • Bunch of other bug fixes

Version 1.44 (22.08.2021)

• Reworked how devices are registered. This required that all devices were repatched.
    • This hopefully solves most of the issues that were happening with registering of devices
  • Updated xedit patching script. Script now also adds keywords UD_UnforgivingDevice and UD_PatchedDevice to patched device renderDevice.
    • Devices which didn't have they own renderDevice will now have one created by script. New device will be exact copy. Name will be same as the one of inventory device but with suffix _AddedRenderDevice
  • Updated patches to now use this new method. Using old patches with 1.44 will not work!
  • Non sentient plugs can now be removed instantly if player can reach them
  • Abadon plug will now have chance to equip random device on wearer every time it activate. It works similarly as DCL progressive bondage option (from weakest to strongest)
  • Added new abadon set - Yoke set. You can select it in MCM or get it randomly
  • Abadon random hand restrain type will now scale with its strength (the more the strength the more hard varints will be equipped)
  • Reworked recipe for Abadon key
  • Fixed that devices that have too big LockAcessDifficulty can becom unreachable if wearer also wears blindfold
  • Reworked struggle minigame subtypes
    • Desperate struggle: Its dmg will now scale with remaining device health. The less the device have durability, the more dmg will device receive. This option also now have reduced condition dmg.
    • Magick struggle: Have increased condition dmg (150%). It scale with reduced device condition more then other options.
  • Reworked swimming. It will work almost same, but better. Only change is that player speed will now not scale with time in water (speed debuff will still be applied)
  • Added new MCM options
    • Debug
      • [Fix] copies : removes copies of device that is registered multiple times
      • [Fix] unused : Remove devices that are registered by UD but not registered by DD (aka, they got unequiped but my mod didn't notice)
      • Stop animation : Stop current player animation
      • Unlock all : Unlock all registered devices
    • Custom Device
      • Update time : slider to select update time for registered devices. Default is 10s. I don't thing making this number smaller will improve anything
  • Uploaded russian translation for 1.43 version
  • Refactored bunch of code
  • Fixed bunch of other, not so importent, bugs

Version 1.43 (18.08.2021)

• Reworked device menu.
    • Details buttons will now open new selection menu where more details can be viewed.
    • Modifiers: Moved from details in to separate box.
    • Wearer details: Show some basic details about the one who wears the device
  • Fixed issues with patched plugs
  • Added more informations to details window for Inflatable plugs and Panel gag
  • Updated xedit patching script to correctly patch suits,boots and gloves.
    • Also added that plugs which have Grand in their name will be Controllable
    • Gags which have inflatable in their name will have new script. This script isn't done yet and so the gag will work like normal gag
    • Plugs which have key filled will now work as lockable
  • Also replaced patches with working ones
  • Rebalanced some things.
  • Added scalling with DD and MCM difficulty to Inflating/Deflating inflatable plug, removing Panel gag plug and turning off controllable plug (aka with easier difficulty these tasks will also be easier)
  • Added new option : Useless struggle. This struggle option will show up on devices which can't be escaped. This is pretty much just cosmetic thing, not having any gameplay weight. This minigame will not dmg device in any way and wearer stats will slowly refill (50% the speed). This option also shows on devices when wearer have bound hands. This is pretty much bug but i thing that it is neet bug so i keep it. Maybe in future i will make it possible to try to struggle from other devices with bound hands (which will be this option but device will be damaged at very small rate).

Version 1.42 (10.08.2021)

• Updated script for controllable plugs
    • Plug can now be turned on only if player have no tied hands.
    • They can be always turned off. When player is tied up, the turning off is done in minigame style.
    • In case the plug have sentient modifier, it can randomly turn itself on.
  • Added script for bondage mittans
    • Mittans can be always struggled from (if they are not set otherwise). Struggling with tied hands is less effective
  • Updated Details that are shown to player. Details will now include
    • If device can be normaly struggled from
    • What key is required to unlock it
    • Chance of sentient event happening (if modifier is present)
  • Updated DD patch with new scripts
  • Patched devices will not inherit most stats from its pre-patched state
    • if device couldnt be escaped before, patched device will also be unable to be escaped that way. This apply for: struggling difficulty, cutting and lockpick difficulty
  • Added patch for Devious Cursed Loot. Didn't have much time to try it, but i guess it will work like everything else.
  • Fixed Abadon bra and Controllable plugs not working correctly.
  • Updated TES5Edit patching script

Version 1.41 (08.08.2021)

• Finaly finished the patch file (version 2.0) ?. After several days of thinking how to do it without losing my sanity, I have found out about TES5edit scripting. After learning pascal and some time I have managed to create script which automatically patches all devices in selected mod. This allowed me to patch most (quest devices not included) of framework devices in 5 minutes. Of course there are some handicaps
    • I had to increase the number of slots from 15 to 20.
    • Only the devices with selected scripts were patched. If i forget some then the devices will work using framework system.
    • After some testing with Cursed devices, I have found that by having the Devide buffs enabled, player will die when hp is too low. So if you want to use Unforgiving devices you have to disable this feature in Cursed device MC.
  • Added script for piercings. They can only be unlocked with key or lockpicked.

• Added script for chastity bra

• Fixed inflatable plug script

• Reworked how some devices are patched.

• Health at which minigame ends is increased to 25 points

• Removed/reworked bunch of performance related things

• Balanced some shit

Version 1.4 (03.08.2021)

• Reworked how this mod custom devices work from the ground
    • WIthout going to technical details, this technically make the items from this mod to behave like framework items from outside, but have still they custom behavier from inside This means.
      • Dropping equipped items will no longer break the game. (like for normal DD items)
      • Using framework functions for unlocking and manipulating devices will also work for devices from this mod
        • This means that if some other mods have, lets say, option of followers to unlock your device, they should be able to unlock it without issue. There is only problem that i didn't filled properties for inventory script, so default values are used. So if other mods use this values, this can cause some issues (not in sence of crashing game, but in case of balancing, aka device will be either inescapable or too much easy to escape)
    • Sadly this rework also makes all old patched devices non working. Bacause of that I will have to patch all devices again (thankfully i didn't do all already). For that reason old patch download was removed. Also disable it if you have it instaled! It will not crash game but makes all patched devices unusable.
  • Added Abadon Plug anal variant
    • You can enable this variant with MCM. Only the plug from quest will be replaced. If you use additemmenu, or other means, you can simply acces it regardles this option.
  • Added and reworked few custom devices
    • Controlable plugs: Plugs which can be crafted from materials dropped by escaping from Abadon plug. This plugs allow user to turn it on and off.
    • Inflatable plug: Like in framework, user can inflate and deflate plugs. The more the plugs are inflated, the harder they are to force out.
    • Cursed inflatable plug: Plug which can inflate randomly
  • Added new struggle options for normal struggling
    • Regular struggle: Works like the struggling in old versions. Only drains stamina
    • Desperate struggle: DPS is increased by max health of player. Also reduce condition by big amount. Will drain stamina and health.
    • Magick struggle: DPS is based on max magicka of player. Will drain magicka and stamina.
    • Slow struggle: Have very small DPS but also don't drain any stats (they even regenerate at slower rate). This struggle can be also initited at all time, even if player have very small stats.
  • To counterpart previous ponts, devices have new variables:
    • Physical resistence: Reduce DPS of Regular struggle,Desperate struggle and Slow struggle.
    • Magick resistence: Reduce DPS of Magick struggle
  • Theese values are reduces with decreasing condition
  • Because previous patch is unusable, i quacly patched few devices so i have something to work with. I patched all framework devices used in Bound at Homes from my other mod More devious start. Also patched all other heavy bondage devices from integration.
  • Added randomness for patched devices. Now hopefully every device will feel unique.
  • Orgasm/Edge in minigame will make the minigame stop. Reason is that there was way too much bugs regardes animations not ending correcly, making the animation infinite.
  • Orgasm/Struggle exhaustion debuff will now also disable waiting. Waiting 1 hour after struggling pretty much discarded this debuff, so this option will now make it more importent. I will proly lately add some new potion or food which will cure this debuff or amulets/ring which reduce theyre duration.
  • Current device durability and condition will be periodically printed on screen. This option can be toggle with MCM.
    • I have previously tried using widget, but it didn't show up while minigame was on, so I implemented this until i found solution.
  • Added updated version of russian translation for 1.4 and for DD patch 1.1
  • And bunch of other things which i forget about. ?

Version 1.34  (30.06.2021)

• Reworked how lockpicking game works
    • From now it works like how lockpicking minigame in Devious Escape Overhaul works. I have also used this mod scripts to figure out how to actually do it.
    • At first player have to reach the lock. After the lock is reached, vannila lockpicking minigama will start. Player will only have 1 lockpick. In case of failure they have to reach the lock again.
    • Devices have various number of locks. To fully unlock the device, player have to lockpick/unlock all of the locks. Every removed lock will increase struggle efficiency (example: if you lockpick 1 of total 2 locks, struggle dmg will increase by 1/2 = 50%, the more the total locks the less this increase is)
    • To give player possibility to unlock unreachable locks, player can learn vannila telekinesis spell. This allow to lockpick locks even with hands tied or mittens equipped. To use it you have to press and hold Telekinesis key (default: S). If costs 5 magicka for every second of use. In general this increase chance of reaching locks so you can use it even when you have no hands tied. But in case you have hands tied you will have to only use it or you will never reach the lock!
    • Using telekinesis you can also lockpick other devices (like gags, blindfolds, etc) with tied hands. In that case they lock are taken like unreachable.
    • Locks can't be jammed yet (well they can but i don't know how to unjamm them so for now this feature is disabled)
  • updated russian translation by S.MayLeR

Version 1.33a  (11.06.2021)

• updated russian translation by S.MayLeR
  • added mipmaps to textures so they should work fine for lower detail setting

Version 1.33  (09.06.2021)

• Added custom plug script
    • Plugs can be removed like other devices using minigame.
    • They can't be removed when wearing belt (like in framework)
    • They can be removed when wearing heavy bondage BUT it will be much harder.
      • Several other devices make removing plug harder too (mittens, hobble skirt).
  • Lockpick and key unlocking minigame will have reduces chances of succes if player wears blindfold
    • From now on you can see chances in devices detail menu
  • Yet again reworked how abadon plug is escaped.
    • Plug was converted to work like other custom devices. This means you can either escape it with use of key or you can try to force it out (minigame).
    • It is very durable but it also can be critted for big amount of durability.
    • Once plugs durability reaches 50%, chastity belt will be forced on player.
    • Replaced most of the devices for transparent set with custom devices
  • Added modified textures for magebinder,roguebinder and new type of armbinder. Theese are rare devices which can be equiped on player when consuming black ooze.
    • PS: I didn't make these textures, just modified them using gimp. If original authors are not OK with it i will remove them.
  • Fixed bug which caused abadon quest to not complete when removing plug
  • Bunch of other fixes regarding balance.

Version 1.32b  (29.09.2021)

• Added russian translation for version 1.32 by S.MayLeR

Version 1.32  (28.05.2021)

Changes

• Abadon quest related:
    • Every abadon device will now be destroyed on escape. They will also drop new incredient called Black Ooze.
    • Black Ooze can be used to create Abadonium ingots on smeltery (only after abadon plug is equipped).
    • Theese ingots can be used to create two things:
      • Key to unlock abadon plug. Old recipe was reworked and now use Abadonium ingots
      • Abadon plug. This means if player escapes from plug, they can create new plug this way.
    • I'm planning to add more things that can be created from this ingots like new custom devices, maybe some kind of trinkets or just some armors.
    • Abadon plug can now only be escaped by beeing unlocked with key
    • Hunger was reworked. From now on hunger determinates what kind of behavier will plug have. Plug will orgasm play only if its hungry. If its not hungry it will edge player or shock player (kuddos to naaitsab for idea. Well i still have do what remains. For now only shock is added. Be tuned for next updates).
    • Added MCM option to not force any set at all when plug is equipped (kuddos to goremageddon for idea)
  • Custom devices related:
    • Added groundwork for script to work for every kind of device. I would say that this is around 80% done. Only corsets/plugs/piercings/chastity bras are not done because i don't know what struggle animation to use.
    • Some test devices were added. For now all devices for Simple set and Game over set from abadon quest were replaced.
    • This devices work exactly like heavy bondage. Only difference is that they don't cause plugs to vibrate. Later on i will make more variaty of script so every device can have different behavier on various events. (like collars finaly choking player ?)
    • My current goal is to add new devices that are equipped by abadon plug so every item equipped by plug have this kind of behavier
    • After that i will have to complete patch. This will take propably extreme ammout of time because heavy bondage items were just tip of the iceberg.
  • Other
    • Added new page to MCM for debuging purpose. You can use this page to unlock/repair/mend etc device that you have equipped. This way you can unlock device that is very hard to escape or broken.
    • Changed some scripts to hopefully increase performance.
    • Added bunch of function for possible override for modders who would want to create new deveces with complex behavier using this mod. I'm thinking of creating some really simple guide how to do it once i finish complete the script and make it 100% work. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/25/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices 5.2 and all its requirements, ConsoleUtil, UIExtensions
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by ihatemykite
On 3/28/2021 at 8:21 AM, lcewolf said:

Thank you for your mod. Do you plan to do a anal version as well?

I will probably make anal plug but not same as abadon plug but differente plug all together. But I have quite hefty list of devices to make so it will take some time to see light of day.

• Final finisher will now force player to full bondage gear (depending on difficulty, easy - rope, medium - transparent, hard - latex)
  • Little finisher will always equip hand restrain (depending on difficulty, easy - armbinder, medium - straitjacket, hard - yoke)

You should consider making seperate settings for these. I for one would appreciate being able to use the armbinder setting and the latex setting rather than being forced to use easy or hard on both.

Nice mod either way though, lots of potential :P

Also wondering if you have any plans to put the items you make here into the world somehow?

2 hours ago, Mr_Shaky said:
  • Final finisher will now force player to full bondage gear (depending on difficulty, easy - rope, medium - transparent, hard - latex)
  • Little finisher will always equip hand restrain (depending on difficulty, easy - armbinder, medium - straitjacket, hard - yoke)

You should consider making seperate settings for these. I for one would appreciate being able to use the armbinder setting and the latex setting rather than being forced to use easy or hard on both.

Nice mod either way though, lots of potential :P

Also wondering if you have any plans to put the items you make here into the world somehow?

Thanks for your feedback. I will add the setting you talked about to MCM. I was planning to add it before i released the update but i through it would be overkill to have MCM for everything. Well, gues i was wrong lol.

Also before I add next device, I will add some very simple quest that will lock the plug on player. I have some ideas but I don't have much experience in making quest. I'm quite confident in my scripting skill, but not so much in my writing/story making skill. So I'm oppened for any possible suggestions how could the quest look like. If anyone get any good suggestion or ideas, please let me know.

To begin with, excuse my English, this is all Google translator.
As for quests, I can suggest that these things were created for a certain person to order, in several versions and / or quantities, and were created during the 1-3 era. Subsequently, the person (lady) has long died, and the devices have spread around the world.
You can start the quest that by finding things and using them for some time, the player, for example, was given not only gold (by the way, here is a proposal so that not only coins, but also things fall out), but also, for example, a part of the card and then the key to the estate where the lady lived.
It is also possible (if possible) to create a house (not a giant one), but with a basement (dungeon) for games (here you can stir up interesting mechanics).
If you don’t like something, then please forgive my strange fantasy.

15 hours ago, Tortuga_piratka said:

To begin with, excuse my English, this is all Google translator.
As for quests, I can suggest that these things were created for a certain person to order, in several versions and / or quantities, and were created during the 1-3 era. Subsequently, the person (lady) has long died, and the devices have spread around the world.
You can start the quest that by finding things and using them for some time, the player, for example, was given not only gold (by the way, here is a proposal so that not only coins, but also things fall out), but also, for example, a part of the card and then the key to the estate where the lady lived.
It is also possible (if possible) to create a house (not a giant one), but with a basement (dungeon) for games (here you can stir up interesting mechanics).
If you don’t like something, then please forgive my strange fantasy.

Thanks for your opinion. I like the idea with backstory and possibility of finding key to house. But making buildable house would be too much of a pain. Just adding prebuild house would be enough. Also like you said, I have been thinking about adding more then just gold (like restrain keys) as reward for removing plug, but I need to thing it more to note make it too much OP.

3 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

image.png.22a688b5b2664da6742c45e000caa138.png

anyone else got the same issue?

This looks like Ski-Ui related. Does everything else in this mod works fine? If yes, does every other MCM menu of other mods works fine ? If also yes, send me your papyrus script and i will try to take a look.

Starting Quest Suggestion: The player receives a letter from a courier. The letter says:

Dear Adventurer,

Not long ago a group of bandits looted an old tomb.  Inside that tomb was a powerful artifact called the Abadon Plug.  I don't know exactly how it works but the legends say it can bring great wealth and power to those strong enough to tame it. I fear what the bandits will do if they are able to unlock it's power.  You seem strong and heroic. It would be safer for this power to be in your hands than theirs. I have attached the location of their camp, please hurry!

A Concerned Citizen.

After reading the letter a quest 'Retrieve the Relic' starts. The quest marker leads to a bandit camp.  On a table sits the Abadon Plug.  If the player touches the plug a message appears on the screen:

After being buried for centuries the plugs hunger is immeasurable! Powerful magics cloud your mind and compel you to insert the plug. After the plug is inserted, restraints summoned by the plug latch on to you! It seems the plug does not want to be removed.

At this point the player is bound with the plug and the 'Retrieve the Relic' quest ends.

Notes: You can use any existing bandit camp you want, just place the plug somewhere in it and have the quest marker point to it. The restraints summoned by the plug would be the ones you created. Players should be able to use the MCM to set the minimum level for when the courier is allowed to deliver the letter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Plug Removal Reward Suggestions:

Normal rewards every time the plug is removed:

• Gold (amount based on how long the plus was worn)
  • A temporary but powerful buff to health, mana and stamina regeneration. (length of the buff is set to the length of time the plug was worn)

Random rewards that can be given. Only one random reward is selected.

• Bag of keys.
  • Bag of soul gems.
  • 1 skill point.
  • 1 dragon soul.
  • 1 restraint from your mod.
  • Nothing

49 minutes ago, SirCrazy said:

Starting Quest Suggestion: The player receives a letter from a courier. The letter says:

Dear Adventurer,

Not long ago a group of bandits looted an old tomb.  Inside that tomb was a powerful artifact called the Abadon Plug.  I don't know exactly how it works but the legends say it can bring great wealth and power to those strong enough to tame it. I fear what the bandits will do if they are able to unlock it's power.  You seem strong and heroic. It would be safer for this power to be in your hands than theirs. I have attached the location of their camp, please hurry!

A Concerned Citizen.

After reading the letter a quest 'Retrieve the Relic' starts. The quest marker leads to a bandit camp.  On a table sits the Abadon Plug.  If the player touches the plug a message appears on the screen:

After being buried for centuries the plugs hunger is immeasurable! Powerful magics cloud your mind and compel you to insert the plug. After the plug is inserted, restraints summoned by the plug latch on to you! It seems the plug does not want to be removed.

At this point the player is bound with the plug and the 'Retrieve the Relic' quest ends.

Notes: You can use any existing bandit camp you want, just place the plug somewhere in it and have the quest marker point to it. The restraints summoned by the plug would be the ones you created. Players should be able to use the MCM to set the minimum level for when the courier is allowed to deliver the letter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Plug Removal Reward Suggestions:

Normal rewards every time the plug is removed:

• Gold (amount based on how long the plus was worn)
  • A temporary but powerful buff to health, mana and stamina regeneration. (length of the buff is set to the length of time the plug was worn)

Random rewards that can be given. Only one random reward is selected.

• Bag of keys.
  • Bag of soul gems.
  • 1 skill point.
  • 1 dragon soul.
  • 1 restraint from your mod.
  • Nothing

I realy like this idea and it should even be simple to make. I also plan on doing bad ending when the player doesn't remove plug in time. But that will be much harder so for now I will just do what you said, so there is some natural entry point to this mod.

I didn't talk about keys, but about items in general (potions, resources, weapons / armor (?), ordinary DD items). Keys can be added for example in more hardcore things.
Also, not about creating a house, but about simply finding it (if it is not very difficult, for example, add "repair" of premises. The house is in desolation, go to the NPC and, as in the original, "buy" the necessary furniture and not necessarily for gold)
There is also an idea in the form of a pedestal with a box, which has several functions (the box itself is in the form of a summoning spell)
1) fold all DD keys
2) intercept all the keys that are in the box
3) launching the "self-bondage game"
The bottom line is that your box is locked into devices (both from this mod and from the original DD) and you have to stay in the devices for some time (you can add taimen from 1 to 96 hours plus / minus 1-10 hours) and the ability to either get a reward (potions, money, things, etc.) or continue the game further (after receiving a large reward)
P.S.
Another small idea of a device with a key (or several) that disappears after the device is locked in trouble and your task is to find it. The key (s) itself will spawn piece by piece into the boss's chest in the land, and you need to collect it piece by piece.

7 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

This looks like Ski-Ui related. Does everything else in this mod works fine? If yes, does every other MCM menu of other mods works fine ?

everything else works fine, every other MCM menu works fine

If also yes, send me your papyrus script and i will try to take a look.

do you mean papy log or is there another papy script that im not aware of?

if papy log, what do i do the generate the log that might contain info?

launch game, open mcm, click the finisher set that is missing options for me, then quit game?

59 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

everything else works fine, every other MCM menu works fine

do you mean papy log or is there another papy script that im not aware of?

if papy log, what do i do the generate the log that might contain info?

launch game, open mcm, click the finisher set that is missing options for me, then quit game?

Log, sorry.

Yes and also try other options in my mod like difficulty one which is of same type like final finisher set option. Just open MCM, try it and thats it. Also tell me if you use LE or SE.

10 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Log, sorry.

Yes and also try other options in my mod like difficulty one which is of same type like final finisher set option. Just open MCM, try it and thats it. Also tell me if you use LE or SE.

LE

difficulty: image.png.61233e3449d18feb8c75be474341ac53.png

log:

Spoiler

[04/10/2021 - 04:46:49PM] [DDe].:Info:.Config.SetUpMCM():-> Ready!
[04/10/2021 - 04:46:51PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.resetAbadonPage() - "UD_MCM_script.psc" Line 112
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.OnPageReset() - "UD_MCM_script.psc" Line 88
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (24000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[04/10/2021 - 04:46:54PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.OnOptionMenuAcceptAbadon() - "UD_MCM_script.psc" Line 393
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.OnOptionMenuAccept() - "UD_MCM_script.psc" Line 379
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.SetMenuIndex() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1137
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (24000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuAccept() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 212
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:32PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.resetAbadonPage() - "UD_MCM_script.psc" Line 112
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.OnPageReset() - "UD_MCM_script.psc" Line 88
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (24000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:34PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.OnOptionMenuAcceptAbadon() - "UD_MCM_script.psc" Line 393
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.OnOptionMenuAccept() - "UD_MCM_script.psc" Line 379
    [UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (D7112724)].ud_mcm_script.SetMenuIndex() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1137
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (24000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuAccept() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 212
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:43PM] VM is freezing...
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:43PM] VM is frozen
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:44PM] Log closed

18 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

LE

difficulty: image.png.61233e3449d18feb8c75be474341ac53.png

log:

Hide contents

[04/10/2021 - 04:46:49PM] [DDe].:Info:.Config.SetUpMCM():-> Ready!
[04/10/2021 - 04:46:51PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[04/10/2021 - 04:46:54PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:32PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:34PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:43PM] VM is freezing...
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:43PM] VM is frozen
[04/10/2021 - 04:47:44PM] Log closed

Thats realy strange. It looks like that for some reason array used by this option didn't get initiazed. I have no idead how it is possible if other arrays (like the one for difficulty) get initialized correctly. Maybe something happened when the skyui was loading. Or maybe you have big amount of mods and you opened MCM too early.

Maybe try to look in papyrus again, but somewhere in the beggining and look if there is error/warning with function OnConfigInit. Just open log, pres ctrl+F and past OnConfigInit in it, to find it fast. If it doesn't find anything, then I have no idea whats causing it.

I'm so glad I found this mod. This can really introduce a whole new system and mechanics on how devious device can work. May I ask if you plan to make this mod work with devious device escape overhaul? cause it adds some new flavors on how to escape devices compared to the old unequip and choose then watch struggle animation approach.

I'm looking forward for you to succeed in your plans and be able to witness your creative ideas in its full features. 

9 hours ago, glaxofi01 said:

I'm so glad I found this mod. This can really introduce a whole new system and mechanics on how devious device can work. May I ask if you plan to make this mod work with devious device escape overhaul? cause it adds some new flavors on how to escape devices compared to the old unequip and choose then watch struggle animation approach.

I'm looking forward for you to succeed in your plans and be able to witness your creative ideas in its full features. 

Thanks for the feedback. Using devious device escape overhaul will be impossible because of how it and my mod works. But you gave me idea about some simple interaction. I'm already testing it and it looks promising. It will not be as complex as escape overhaul, but it will give struggling at least some more complexity. It was more easy to implement than I expected, so I may post it today or tomorrow with the intro quest I promised early.

Thanks for your great work! It's well worthy to wait for upcoming unforgiving devices. One of the most important reasons I love those devices mods is their descriptions. It leaves people who play those mods much imagination space and fulfills their fantasy of BDSM. I will very appreciate if we can see more interesting devices descriptions in the future. 

Collars can choke player. Moving in restrictive boots will hurt player. Trying to swim with heavy bondage will drown player

I wouldn't mind seeing this functionality given to stuff we already have through DD and keywords, instead of special new devices because tbh, the current way of buffs and debuffs via stats that "stock DD" uses is just lazy and unimaginative, while otoh actual physical consequences like what you are implementing is far better.

In other words I fully support if you would think about turning your mod into a framework that will affect any DD with these effects, not just DDs that you've added.

11 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing this functionality given to stuff we already have through DD and keywords, instead of special new devices because tbh, the current way of buffs and debuffs via stats that "stock DD" uses is just lazy and unimaginative, while otoh actual physical consequences like what you are implementing is far better.

In other words I fully support if you would think about turning your mod into a framework that will affect any DD with these effects, not just DDs that you've added.

I would second that :)

7 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Yeah I was thinking about doing something like that for some time. Adding new keywords and functionality should be easy. In comparison to DD i don't intend to make this mod NPC campatible so this give me more freedom.

Also I have tried attaching my script to devices from framawork and it looks like it works. This means following things:

1. I can technicly create patch that will apply my heavy bondage script to all current heavy bondage devices in DD5.1. This is realy slow procces and it will propably takes bunch of time to make.
  2. This patch works only for devices that i patch aka if other mod adds their own devices, they will work like normal devices. But if other mod uses devices from framework that i patched then they will work like devices from my mod.
  3. There will be some serious balancing problems. I will have to find some universal way how to categorize device, like that ebonite devices will slowly mend, straitjackets will require more stamina etc. I'm opened for suggestions in this manner.
  4. Good point is that I will have to do it manualy, so if there is devices that is supposed to not be possible to escape i can just keep it with out changing it.

If you guys would be interested in it, let me know and i may do it.