4 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

unpack repack where is the problem? :)

Not really a problem but just a ease of use ;)  A zip or 7z format would be preferred as NMM and MO can handle those natively.

Liking where this mod is going. The 'wait until the bar' flashes minigame could be expanded a bit on. Perhaps something like a=magica, s= health and d=stamina flashing while in struggling game

14 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Yeah I was thinking about doing something like that for some time. Adding new keywords and functionality should be easy. In comparison to DD i don't intend to make this mod NPC campatible so this give me more freedom.

Also I have tried attaching my script to devices from framawork and it looks like it works. This means following things:

1. I can technicly create patch that will apply my heavy bondage script to all current heavy bondage devices in DD5.1. This is realy slow procces and it will propably takes bunch of time to make.
  2. This patch works only for devices that i patch aka if other mod adds their own devices, they will work like normal devices. But if other mod uses devices from framework that i patched then they will work like devices from my mod.

Why not just have your mod exploit already-existing general keywords for DD stuff? That would remove the need to create new keywords and especially the need for patches or lots of work. Of course that could also possibly mean you'd need to make a version of your mod that would be bare-bones, just functionality with your own DDs removed, so that the mod can affect as many DDs as possible.

For example, "zad_DeviousHeavyBondage" or "zad_DeviousArmbinder" keywords would cause drowning.

13 hours ago, neosuduno said:

Courier walked up to me, but gave nothing to me. I think there may be a scripting error.

That is strange. Do you have any mod that change NPC inventory? The letter is delivered from ysolda. You can try to take look if she have the letter befor the Dragon Rising is completed and then after you met courier. If she have it you can just steal it and it should start the quest. Either way, could you send me your papyrus log? That would give me more information.

12 hours ago, AnonymousUser27 said:

Which skin texture do you have in the screenshots? I need those abs textures

it's Leyanda skin. If you want it to look the same, then select Normal belly option while installing the mod. You will also need patch for other races to work. You can download it in the same mod download page. Without it only nord race will work.

9 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

image.png.c24c843192038191630363e3ff3409f5.png

struggling out of armbinder killed me when my setting is like this

anyone else have the same issue?

new save for v1.2

Yeah I have taken look and found the bug that is causing it. I suppose you pressed action key while struggling and it killed you. By mystake i have been checking player max health instade of current health so the check didn't realy prevented player from dying.

8 hours ago, nameless701 said:

please change the file to 7zip, or zip

nexus cannot handle rar

Sure i will do it. I didn't used nexus in like 6 years so I didn't even knew that it doesn't support rar.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Not really a problem but just a ease of use ;)  A zip or 7z format would be preferred as NMM and MO can handle those natively.

Liking where this mod is going. The 'wait until the bar' flashes minigame could be expanded a bit on. Perhaps something like a=magica, s= health and d=stamina flashing while in struggling game

Cool idead. I will propably make it but first i will have to find the way to make health bar flash (or some other hud that will be used instead).

2 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Why not just have your mod exploit already-existing general keywords for DD stuff? That would remove the need to create new keywords and especially the need for patches or lots of work. Of course that could also possibly mean you'd need to make a version of your mod that would be bare-bones, just functionality with your own DDs removed, so that the mod can affect as many DDs as possible.

For example, "zad_DeviousHeavyBondage" or "zad_DeviousArmbinder" keywords would cause drowning.

Sorry that i didn't make it clear. That is actualy how i want to do it. The patch will only be needed to make other heavy bondage devices use my minigame. That is because may script that applies the minigame in child of zadEquipScript. Because of that there will need to only be either the normal one or my script.

Regarding the keywords. I may only add more keywords because there is not currently keyword for gas mask, and it instad have only zad_DeviousHood so i will have to make keyword to sepparate them. In comparison to what i was talking about before this is realy simple task that takes only few seconds for one device. Or I can chack them by name that that may be slow, but it will work also for other mods if they name theyre devices correctly.

For the heavy bondage i will make it like you said because there is not realy reason to make new keyword or patch. It will just check if player have zad_DeviousHeavyBondage equiped and its swiming in water. This will work universaly for all devices in every mod.

Thanks for the great mod @ihatemykite!

Been really enjoying it so far, and I really think you're on to something with your simple one keybind-based struggle system. Having to open and navigate the inventory and menus for base DD devices just feels ridiculously cumbersome in comparison. Fooling around with the abadon plug has been very fun also, I'm loving the flavor text you added to the popups!

I do also have a bit of a request however - I feel that as compared to most other DD mods on here, yours is somewhat lacking in MCM customizability. Of course, this makes sense because the mod is not even a month old, but I still thought I'd point it out.

For example, it would be great if players had some more control over the devices that get equipped as part of the plug's sets. I know there are many players like myself who don't enjoy having their character's heads hidden, so I was a bit disappointed to see there was no way of changing the final finisher set to not equip the player with a gas mask. More customizability is always nice. At the same time, I know less than nothing about modding, so I'd understand if adding too many options to the MCM would cause the mod to become overly bloated or something to that effect.

Still, great job! Very much looking forward to where this mod is going, and can't wait to see what other interesting changes and additions you will make to it!

5 hours ago, CamisoleDF said:

Thanks for the great mod @ihatemykite!

Been really enjoying it so far, and I really think you're on to something with your simple one keybind-based struggle system. Having to open and navigate the inventory and menus for base DD devices just feels ridiculously cumbersome in comparison. Fooling around with the abadon plug has been very fun also, I'm loving the flavor text you added to the popups!

I do also have a bit of a request however - I feel that as compared to most other DD mods on here, yours is somewhat lacking in MCM customizability. Of course, this makes sense because the mod is not even a month old, but I still thought I'd point it out.

For example, it would be great if players had some more control over the devices that get equipped as part of the plug's sets. I know there are many players like myself who don't enjoy having their character's heads hidden, so I was a bit disappointed to see there was no way of changing the final finisher set to not equip the player with a gas mask. More customizability is always nice. At the same time, I know less than nothing about modding, so I'd understand if adding too many options to the MCM would cause the mod to become overly bloated or something to that effect.

Still, great job! Very much looking forward to where this mod is going, and can't wait to see what other interesting changes and additions you will make to it!

Thanks for the feedback!

I can add MCM option that disables all hood from equiping on player. Problem with customizatin isn't actualy that much related to MCM. mcm is quit easy to work with when you learn the ropes. Problem is how to actualy implement the options. Like how much customizations would ba availbe? What all devices should be avaible? etc. There are just too much variables and making it would be overly complicated. Also when i test my mods i don't realy thing about things like this but more if everything works. So if there are problem like this just let me know and i will try to resolve it.

I quite like the idea of the 'sentient' cursed devices. Was thinking about some addons that you might like.

-Random comments "in your mind" like 'You think you can escape me whore?' Could be done by spawning a talking activator and letting that "speak" or just a debug.notification

-Shock the plug instead of only vibrate (not currently used?)

-x % chance to get shocked heavily resulting in a few seconds bleedout animation

-Masturbating has a x% chance to spawn a cursed chastity belt preventing further masturbating

-Equip extra restraints after random time. Start with easy restraints and work up to heavy restraints

As for the escape quest, how about something like the 'Cursed Collar' quest from Cursed Loot? You have to find parts of a magic key to stop the plug. At every stage you get equipped with harder and harder devices to escape.

As this can take a while the time for the plug to "kill" you should be quite long.

50 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I quite like the idea of the 'sentient' cursed devices. Was thinking about some addons that you might like.

-Random comments "in your mind" like 'You think you can escape me whore?' Could be done by spawning a talking activator and letting that "speak" or just a debug.notification

-Shock the plug instead of only vibrate (not currently used?)

-x % chance to get shocked heavily resulting in a few seconds bleedout animation

-Masturbating has a x% chance to spawn a cursed chastity belt preventing further masturbating

-Equip extra restraints after random time. Start with easy restraints and work up to heavy restraints

As for the escape quest, how about something like the 'Cursed Collar' quest from Cursed Loot? You have to find parts of a magic key to stop the plug. At every stage you get equipped with harder and harder devices to escape.

As this can take a while the time for the plug to "kill" you should be quite long.

Cool ideas. Right only heavy bondage uses this system but with little work it should be possible for other devices to work this way too.

• Comments sound nice and it isn't realy that hard. Hardest part about it will be to actualy come with some good comments
  • Yeah i forget about it. I will try to implement it latter
  • Sounds cool, i will give it a try after i implement point above
  • This also sound cool but i will have to first make script for other devices too (because you can't masturbate while beeing tied right now). I will make custom script for plug and if they will be sentient then they can equip chastity gear on player
  • This also sound cool but i will propably make other modifier just for this (like "Devious") so the sentient modifier doesn't have every possible thing

Sounds interesting but i have quiete other vision for this. Of course nothing is set in stone, so I will keep your idea in mind in case i change my mind. Maybe i could make it this way instead of the way you can escape plug right now. The plug hunger would be much harder to reduce to make it more viable for player to make key (or i can remove this option so only key option is possible). And making the key would require few steps which may equip restrain on player like you said.

How well would this integrate with Deviously Cursed Loot? So far it seems to overwrite the unlocking mechanics and the original description text (like how hard it is to struggle/pick lock/cut open the items). Asking blacksmith seems to work, but I don't know how many features have been replaced and how many still exists, just being covered by new text. 

Been testing this mod for like an hour.

I got cuff restraints on the back.

The changes to getting out of restraints is just so much better wow.

As much as i love devious devices, the menu stuff is so cumbersome.

I think the only thing i want is maybe an even easier difficulty.

Because it's hard to set cursed loot to percents lower than 3% without balancing it against key drops at 1%.

So with a bunch of mods adding restrains and this mod making it harder to escape clashes a little

16 hours ago, Br4m said:

This Mod would be a great opportunity to bring some new animations like swimming while wearing DD gear. Any chance smth. like that is coming?

As much i would like to i have no idead how to make animations. Maybe once i will have more free time i will take a look how to make them.

7 hours ago, eforamer said:

How well would this integrate with Deviously Cursed Loot? So far it seems to overwrite the unlocking mechanics and the original description text (like how hard it is to struggle/pick lock/cut open the items). Asking blacksmith seems to work, but I don't know how many features have been replaced and how many still exists, just being covered by new text. 

As you said I only replaced test box. So i can technicaly add back option for key/cutting.

But I have better idea. I will make it similarly as struggle minigame. But instead of durability reduction there will be small chance that device will get unlocked/cutted. I will just make it more realistic so devices like armbinder/elbowbinder/straitjacket will have unreachable locks making them impossible to unlock with key/picklocket, but they will be cuttable. Devices like yoke/chains etc could be lockpicked/unlocked but not cutted. If player would wear mittans then even this option will be disabled. I will propably add more options to MCM so if you don't like it you can make it that all this options will be avaible for every device.

6 hours ago, PegadaSans said:

I think the only thing i want is maybe an even easier difficulty.

Because it's hard to set cursed loot to percents lower than 3% without balancing it against key drops at 1%.

So with a bunch of mods adding restrains and this mod making it harder to escape clashes a little

I have little hard time understanding what you mean with the percents.

As far as difficulty goes, I will propably add integration with framework difficulty (the one you choose from DD mcm) so you can lover difficulty if you don't like current difficulty.

Well maybe it's a bit hard to explain, but i'm referring to these values in cursed loot.

mO2wbeq.jpg

Cursed loot is obviously way overkill when you install it, so any sane person would lower the chances. Cursed loot feels very nice at 2-3% trigger rate. The problem though is that you have to balance it against key drop rates, which even at the lowest rate isn't low enough. So to balance out restraint - key ratio you need to increase trigger rate to like 4-5%.

So how does this affect your mod? Your mod makes escaping restraints more difficult and cursed loot is handing the player more items than you can get off. Maybe there is a way to balance all of this i don't know, but for now i think having an option to make unforgiving devices easier to escape would be nice.

1 hour ago, PegadaSans said:

Well maybe it's a bit hard to explain, but i'm referring to these values in cursed loot.

mO2wbeq.jpg

Cursed loot is obviously way overkill when you install it, so any sane person would lower the chances. Cursed loot feels very nice at 2-3% trigger rate. The problem though is that you have to balance it against key drop rates, which even at the lowest rate isn't low enough. So to balance out restraint - key ratio you need to increase trigger rate to like 4-5%.

So how does this affect your mod? Your mod makes escaping restraints more difficult and cursed loot is handing the player more items than you can get off. Maybe there is a way to balance all of this i don't know, but for now i think having an option to make unforgiving devices easier to escape would be nice.

Oh i see what you mean. A i said early, I will add option to unlock devices with keys. I may just add some kind of check thet when player have DCL instaled then key unlock option will be avaible all the time, so you can use the keys from the mod. Key unlocking will be made in the minigame, like the struggling one, but will be much easier. Or i can thing of the way that will make devices equipped by DCL less difficult but i would have to first check how DCL works.

Hello,

I just wonder If I am the only one who got this problem.

Everything seems to work fine, the quest starts as intented, but what is happening is that when I find the plug and activate it, I get the message that plug bounds the character in order to stop them from taking it out, but I got no devices. The same thing happens when I am succesfull in removing it, got the message that it transformed into devices and gold. I get the gold, but no devices. Everything else seems to work fine. 

suggestions for future updates:

HP bar of device/hotkey to display device HP

MCM toggle for device healing/turn on plug

a difficulty slider for various difficulties? (eg. how much device health decrease per time period/per crit)

id personally like the "easy" ones to be harder and "very hard" ones to be easier, so a slider so i can customize would be best

16 hours ago, Futureposer said:

Hello,

I just wonder If I am the only one who got this problem.

Everything seems to work fine, the quest starts as intented, but what is happening is that when I find the plug and activate it, I get the message that plug bounds the character in order to stop them from taking it out, but I got no devices. The same thing happens when I am succesfull in removing it, got the message that it transformed into devices and gold. I get the gold, but no devices. Everything else seems to work fine. 

Seems like there is something wrong with lockDevice function. Do you have newest version of DD installed? If yes then send me your papyrus log and i will take a look. If you don't know how or don't want to send me the log, then answer me following questions:

• Does everything else in the mod works fine ? Like the swimming and custom bondage devices. You can use Add item menu or console to add them and test them.
  • Does devices from DD framework works fine ?
3 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

HP bar of device/hotkey to display device HP

I was once trying this and i think it should be possible. Only problem is getting right meter .swf file. I don't want to pay for stupid flash cs for one simgle bar. So i will have to find some free to share meter swf to use.

MCM toggle for device healing/turn on plug

Sounds ok

a difficulty slider for various difficulties? (eg. how much device health decrease per time period/per crit)

id personally like the "easy" ones to be harder and "very hard" ones to be easier, so a slider so i can customize would be best

I will make it like i said early. Difficulty will be set by framework difficulty. I may add one more separate difficulty to my MCM that will mod this difficulty, so you have more customization options (and mcm setting to toogle framework difficulty).