On 4/19/2021 at 12:41 AM, ihatemykite said:

That is strange. Do you have any mod that change NPC inventory? The letter is delivered from ysolda. You can try to take look if she have the letter befor the Dragon Rising is completed and then after you met courier. If she have it you can just steal it and it should start the quest. Either way, could you send me your papyrus log? That would give me more information.

it's Leyanda skin. If you want it to look the same, then select Normal belly option while installing the mod. You will also need patch for other races to work. You can download it in the same mod download page. Without it only nord race will work.

Regarding to courier delievered letter but nothing being found. I have encountered the same problem. I'm using SE version and the latest version of this MOD.

9 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Regarding to courier delievered letter but nothing being found. I have encountered the same problem. I'm using SE version and the latest version of this MOD.

Hi, just follow the issue with no letter from courier. I cannot see to see any letter under Yosala's pocket. So I use the additem to get the letter. However, after read the letter, the quest is not progressing. I think I suppose to know the place to get device, no quest mark updating on the may and quest journal is also not updating.

8 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

I will make it like i said early. Difficulty will be set by framework difficulty. I may add one more separate difficulty to my MCM that will mod this difficulty, so you have more customization options (and mcm setting to toogle framework difficulty).

on a side note, situation i ran into yesterday:

more devious start -> medium locked(normal start) -> do you like challenge? nah -> equipped me with black ebonite straightjacket (Open) -> had unforgiving device dd 5.1 patch -> straitjacket difficulty: very hard

game over *shrug*

more devious start probably needs a tweak so this doesnt happen

Good day, @ihatemykite. I apologize for the google translator.

I'm translating your modification into Russian, but I ran into one problem related to the UDCustomHeavyBondage_EquipScript script - it doesn't want to be translated into Russian (i.e. into Cyrillic). I tried translating in the following encodings: Utf-8, Windows-1251, Windows-1252, but none of them prevents the display of hieroglyphs instead of Russian letters.

On 5/4/2021 at 1:14 PM, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, just follow the issue with no letter from courier. I cannot see to see any letter under Yosala's pocket. So I use the additem to get the letter. However, after read the letter, the quest is not progressing. I think I suppose to know the place to get device, no quest mark updating on the may and quest journal is also not updating.

Try to use cmd and following commands

• help UD_abadonquest - this should return one result, just remember the quest id that it shows for now (the hexa code in the paraphrases, for me it is 1A12B6B1).
  • sqv <quest id you get before> - says bunch of thing. Most important for now is the last bunch of text under ---Quest state--------. Enabled? should be True and state: should be running
  • if enabled is true but running is false you can write resetquest <quest id again> and then again sqv to see if the quest is running

If this doesn't help then send me you papyrus log and i will try to figure it out. But most likely it is caused by quest not starting (because the letter is given to ysolda when quest is started). Maybe you have too much mods and it takes long time to init the quest or there is something making the quest init to fail. The letter will only set quest stage and objective, so reading it will not work if its not running.

21 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

on a side note, situation i ran into yesterday:

more devious start -> medium locked(normal start) -> do you like challenge? nah -> equipped me with black ebonite straightjacket (Open) -> had unforgiving device dd 5.1 patch -> straitjacket difficulty: very hard

game over *shrug*

more devious start probably needs a tweak so this doesnt happen

Yeah i will try to balance it. And adding the difficulty setting will solve the problem itself

4 hours ago, S.MayLeR said:

Good day, @ihatemykite. I apologize for the google translator.

I'm translating your modification into Russian, but I ran into one problem related to the UDCustomHeavyBondage_EquipScript script - it doesn't want to be translated into Russian (i.e. into Cyrillic). I tried translating in the following encodings: Utf-8, Windows-1251, Windows-1252, but none of them prevents the display of hieroglyphs instead of Russian letters.

Can you tell me more how you translate the mods? I have no idea how it is done so i don't know how to help. I use notepad++ with utf-8 encoding if you need to know. But that is just source script, I don't know how papyrus compiler will make use of it.

3 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Can you tell me more how you translate the mods? I have no idea how it is done so i don't know how to help. I use notepad++ with utf-8 encoding if you need to know. But that is just source script, I don't know how papyrus compiler will make use of it.

I don't feel like a fish in water in this topic, as I understood, it's all about the encoding, if you used UTF-8 encoding when creating your modification, then in my case this script will not be translated into Russian, but in the case of Windows-1251 encoding, this problem can be avoided. I understand that., but maybe I'm very wrong...

Alas, I didn't hear the answer under my post with the translation of your modification and thought that maybe you know the solution.

2 hours ago, S.MayLeR said:

I don't feel like a fish in water in this topic, as I understood, it's all about the encoding, if you used UTF-8 encoding when creating your modification, then in my case this script will not be translated into Russian, but in the case of Windows-1251 encoding, this problem can be avoided. I understand that., but maybe I'm very wrong...

Alas, I didn't hear the answer under my post with the translation of your modification and thought that maybe you know the solution.

Which post are refering to ? I answered your question in this thread, aka i don't know unless you tell me more. Do you translate it by just replacing relevant test in script and then recompiling it ? This is only way that comes to my mind on how to translate the mod. Also do I understand it right that just UDCustomHeavyBondage_EquipScript script doesn't work right and every other script is ok? I will try to take better look how ck handles non ascii characters but i think it should handle them by default so it doesn't make sence to me why it doesn't work. Maybe the debug functions can only handle ascii which would be reasonable because theyre only make for debugging by developer team which is english speaking. I need you to tell me more of which exactly works and which doesn't so i have more thing to work with. At this point i have no idea.

10 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Which post are refering to ? I answered your question in this thread, aka i don't know unless you tell me more. Do you translate it by just replacing relevant test in script and then recompiling it ? This is only way that comes to my mind on how to translate the mod. Also do I understand it right that just UDCustomHeavyBondage_EquipScript script doesn't work right and every other script is ok? I will try to take better look how ck handles non ascii characters but i think it should handle them by default so it doesn't make sence to me why it doesn't work. Maybe the debug functions can only handle ascii which would be reasonable because theyre only make for debugging by developer team which is english speaking. I need you to tell me more of which exactly works and which doesn't so i have more thing to work with. At this point i have no idea.

Several posts that I read, all in Russian, and they also described the problem of translating .esp-files, and not scripts (i.e. .pex-files) (strange that we don’t discuss scripts, but if this is not the case, then I didn't come across information about the translation of scripts). And yes, this is only for one script that I specified (UDCustomHeavyBondage_EquipScript). Initially, I translated using "xTranslator", but realizing that it could not translate the modification correctly, I also used "ESP-ESM Translator", trying to save in different encodings, but, as you can see, I was unable to do anything.

13 hours ago, thvedis said:

Hello.

I encountered one problem abuot the patch.

The regular black armbinder from DD Integrations crashes my game instantly, but other armbinders are working.

I started a new game to test the patch.

Well thats, as most tihng i hear here, very strange. Only things that come to my mind is that you eather have some mod that also modifies this device. Or you have some problem with asset itself, but i don't thing that would cause crash. Can you tell what mods that use DD framework you use? Also try other devices. I have patched devices in 2 waves, and every time in little different way. This armbinder way in first wave and other armbinders in 2nd so maybe its because of it. Try Iron yoke from DDi. It was patched in 1st  wave so if it makes your game crash too I will know what is causing it. If you know how you can also send me papyrus log.

11 hours ago, S.MayLeR said:

Several posts that I read, all in Russian, and they also described the problem of translating .esp-files, and not scripts (i.e. .pex-files) (strange that we don’t discuss scripts, but if this is not the case, then I didn't come across information about the translation of scripts). And yes, this is only for one script that I specified (UDCustomHeavyBondage_EquipScript). Initially, I translated using "xTranslator", but realizing that it could not translate the modification correctly, I also used "ESP-ESM Translator", trying to save in different encodings, but, as you can see, I was unable to do anything.

Well to be faire i have give it try and didn't found anything. I have tried the xTranslator you mentioned, but it showed only rectangles as you said. But in my case i think it is because i have english version of game. So i don't know solution for this but i may have way to skip this problem. I will just place all debug.massagebox and gebug.notification in one script. But that will be bunch of work so i will firts make some king of demo that will only add like one debug massagebox. I will send it to you and you can try to translate it and if it will work i will do the rest. This will also from my understanding of xTranslator make translating much easier because you have to only translate one script.

8 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

I will just place all debug.massagebox and gebug.notification in one script. But that will be bunch of work so i will firts make some king of demo that will only add like one debug massagebox. I will send it to you and you can try to translate it and if it will work i will do the rest. This will also from my understanding of xTranslator make translating much easier because you have to only translate one script.

I will be most grateful!

@ihatemykite

Load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Wyrmstooth.esp
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 14  e     Dwarfsphere.esp
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     Haem Projects Goblands.esp
 17 11     hdtHighHeel.esm
 18 12     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 19 13     dD Enchanted Chests.esp
 20 14     [RyanReos] Battle Bunny Irelia.esp
 21 15     PB_DeviousGuards.esp
 22 16     [COCO]Asuka Suit.esp
 23 17     BHUNP3BBB.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
 25 19     PunishingLashes.esp
 26 1a     SLSO.esp
 27 1b     SLAdventures.esp
 28 1c     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
 29 1d     JS Barenziah - Johnskyrim.esp
 30 1e     JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
 31 1f     JiubQuestMarkers.esp
 32 20     Konahriks Privilege by Edhelsereg.esp
 33 21     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 34 22     NoLeveledItemRewards.esp
 35 23     NoNakedComments.esp
 36 24     RaceMenu.esp
 37 25     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 38 26     Skuldafn Travel.esp
 39 27     SkyUI.esp
 40 28     SkyTweak.esp
 41 29     MithrodinSword.esp
 42 2a     RealNames.esp
 43 2b     DD_Helpers.esp
 44 2c     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 45 2d     UnforgivingDevices.esp
 46 2e     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 47 2f     Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
 48 30     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 49 31     XPMSE.esp
 50 32     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 51 33     ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
 52 34     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 53 35     AHZmoreHUD.esp
 54 36     DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
 55 37     Encounter Script CTD Fix.esp
 56 38     MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp
 57 39     DealingwithDaedra.esp
 58 3a     Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
 59 3b     Solstheim - The Lost Levels.esp
 60 3c     AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
 61 3d     UIExtensions.esp
 62 3e     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 63 3f     Akaviri Military Camps.esp
 64 40     ogCannibalDraugr.esp
 65 41     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 66 42     ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
 67 43     Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
 68 44     SkyrimSewers.esp
 69 45     Immersive Encounters.esp
 70 46     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 71 47     Devious Lore.esp
 72 48     Artifacts.esp
 73 49     AncientNordArmo(u)ryEXTREME.esp
 74 4a     Zim's Dragon Improvements.esp
 75 4b     DeviousRegulations.esp
 76 4c     DeviousFollowers.esp
 77 4d     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 78 4e     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 79 4f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 80 50     Draugr Upgrades and Improvements.esp
 81 51     Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim.esp
 82 52     Solsthdungeonpack.esp
 83 53     MainlandStalhrim.esp
 84 54     konahrik_accoutrements.esp
 85 55     SofiaFollower.esp
 86 56     Hideout_DLC_Main.esp
 87 57     DeviouslyPink.esp
 88 58     SimpleSlavery.esp
 89 59     Better City Entrances - All in one.esp
 90 5a     BonemoldExpanded.esp
 91 5b     DawnguardArsenal.esp
 92 5c     Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
 93 5d     SOS - Shop.esp
 94 5e     Whorecrux.esp
 95 5f     SexLab Approach.esp
 96 60     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 97 61     Mysticism.esp
 98 62     GrimmerReaper.esp
 99 63     Apex_Khajiit.esp
100 64     submissivelola_est.esp
101 65     konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
102 66     ArtifactsOfBoethiah.esp
103 67     ArtifactsOfNocturnal.esp
104 68     Zim's Improved Dremora.esp
105 69     mihaildremoraarmor.esp
106 6a     PathOfTheAntiMage.esp
107 6b     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
108 6c     PeryitesBlessing.esp
109 6d     Neo's Selene.esp
110 6e     Alchemical Cooking Recipes - DLC.esp
111 6f     Alchemical Cooking Recipes.esp
112 70     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
113 71     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
114 72     BlackHorseCourier.esp
115 73     Bloodlines of Tamriel.esp
116 74     Cannibal Draugr Upgrades and Improvements Patch.esp
117 75     DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
118 76     DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
119 77     DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp
120 78     DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp
121 79     Dwarven Black Bow of Fate Enchantment v1.0.esp
122 7a     Extended UI.esp
123 7b     FISS.esp
124 7c     FNIS.esp
125 7d     FireBurns.esp
126 7e     FloraRespawnFix.esp
127 7f     FranklyHDImperialArmorsAndWeapons.esp
128 80     SlaveTats.esp
129 81     SuccubusSkillLoss.esp
130 82     With Plug.esp
131 83     Smart_NPC_Potions.esp
132 84     TakeNotes.esp
133 85     ThalmorArmory.esp
134 86     UD2_Enchant.esp
135 87     UnforgivingDevices - DD patch.esp
136 88     Unlimited Training.esp
137 89     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
138 8a     konahrik_accoutrements_dpe.esp
139 8b     mihailxivkynarmor.esp
140 8c     Morrowind.esp
141 8d     Unisteno.esp
142 8e     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
143 8f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
144 90     ImmerSlave.esp
145 91     MoreDeviousStarts.esp
146 92     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

The yoke works, it not crashes my game.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, thvedis said:

@ihatemykite

Load order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Wyrmstooth.esp
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 14  e     Dwarfsphere.esp
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     Haem Projects Goblands.esp
 17 11     hdtHighHeel.esm
 18 12     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 19 13     dD Enchanted Chests.esp
 20 14     [RyanReos] Battle Bunny Irelia.esp
 21 15     PB_DeviousGuards.esp
 22 16     [COCO]Asuka Suit.esp
 23 17     BHUNP3BBB.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
 25 19     PunishingLashes.esp
 26 1a     SLSO.esp
 27 1b     SLAdventures.esp
 28 1c     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
 29 1d     JS Barenziah - Johnskyrim.esp
 30 1e     JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
 31 1f     JiubQuestMarkers.esp
 32 20     Konahriks Privilege by Edhelsereg.esp
 33 21     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 34 22     NoLeveledItemRewards.esp
 35 23     NoNakedComments.esp
 36 24     RaceMenu.esp
 37 25     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 38 26     Skuldafn Travel.esp
 39 27     SkyUI.esp
 40 28     SkyTweak.esp
 41 29     MithrodinSword.esp
 42 2a     RealNames.esp
 43 2b     DD_Helpers.esp
 44 2c     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 45 2d     UnforgivingDevices.esp
 46 2e     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 47 2f     Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
 48 30     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 49 31     XPMSE.esp
 50 32     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 51 33     ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
 52 34     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 53 35     AHZmoreHUD.esp
 54 36     DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
 55 37     Encounter Script CTD Fix.esp
 56 38     MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp
 57 39     DealingwithDaedra.esp
 58 3a     Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
 59 3b     Solstheim - The Lost Levels.esp
 60 3c     AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
 61 3d     UIExtensions.esp
 62 3e     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 63 3f     Akaviri Military Camps.esp
 64 40     ogCannibalDraugr.esp
 65 41     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 66 42     ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
 67 43     Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
 68 44     SkyrimSewers.esp
 69 45     Immersive Encounters.esp
 70 46     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 71 47     Devious Lore.esp
 72 48     Artifacts.esp
 73 49     AncientNordArmo(u)ryEXTREME.esp
 74 4a     Zim's Dragon Improvements.esp
 75 4b     DeviousRegulations.esp
 76 4c     DeviousFollowers.esp
 77 4d     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 78 4e     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 79 4f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 80 50     Draugr Upgrades and Improvements.esp
 81 51     Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim.esp
 82 52     Solsthdungeonpack.esp
 83 53     MainlandStalhrim.esp
 84 54     konahrik_accoutrements.esp
 85 55     SofiaFollower.esp
 86 56     Hideout_DLC_Main.esp
 87 57     DeviouslyPink.esp
 88 58     SimpleSlavery.esp
 89 59     Better City Entrances - All in one.esp
 90 5a     BonemoldExpanded.esp
 91 5b     DawnguardArsenal.esp
 92 5c     Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
 93 5d     SOS - Shop.esp
 94 5e     Whorecrux.esp
 95 5f     SexLab Approach.esp
 96 60     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 97 61     Mysticism.esp
 98 62     GrimmerReaper.esp
 99 63     Apex_Khajiit.esp
100 64     submissivelola_est.esp
101 65     konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
102 66     ArtifactsOfBoethiah.esp
103 67     ArtifactsOfNocturnal.esp
104 68     Zim's Improved Dremora.esp
105 69     mihaildremoraarmor.esp
106 6a     PathOfTheAntiMage.esp
107 6b     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
108 6c     PeryitesBlessing.esp
109 6d     Neo's Selene.esp
110 6e     Alchemical Cooking Recipes - DLC.esp
111 6f     Alchemical Cooking Recipes.esp
112 70     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
113 71     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
114 72     BlackHorseCourier.esp
115 73     Bloodlines of Tamriel.esp
116 74     Cannibal Draugr Upgrades and Improvements Patch.esp
117 75     DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
118 76     DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
119 77     DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp
120 78     DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp
121 79     Dwarven Black Bow of Fate Enchantment v1.0.esp
122 7a     Extended UI.esp
123 7b     FISS.esp
124 7c     FNIS.esp
125 7d     FireBurns.esp
126 7e     FloraRespawnFix.esp
127 7f     FranklyHDImperialArmorsAndWeapons.esp
128 80     SlaveTats.esp
129 81     SuccubusSkillLoss.esp
130 82     With Plug.esp
131 83     Smart_NPC_Potions.esp
132 84     TakeNotes.esp
133 85     ThalmorArmory.esp
134 86     UD2_Enchant.esp
135 87     UnforgivingDevices - DD patch.esp
136 88     Unlimited Training.esp
137 89     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
138 8a     konahrik_accoutrements_dpe.esp
139 8b     mihailxivkynarmor.esp
140 8c     Morrowind.esp
141 8d     Unisteno.esp
142 8e     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
143 8f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
144 90     ImmerSlave.esp
145 91     MoreDeviousStarts.esp
146 92     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

The yoke works, it not crashes my game.

Papyrus.0.log 564.22 kB · 0 downloads

Papyrus.0.log

@ihatemykite Good day. I tried to figure out my problem myself, but came across a strange result.

A friend of mine advised me to use the "Papyrus Compiler":
1. The folder with the program is installed in the root of the game (not the "Data" folder);
2. Put the necessary script in the folder with the program and decompile it;
3. In the resulting file with the .pas extension, remove the .disassemble;
4. Through Notepad++ change the encoding to ANSI and save;
5. Run the compiler, receiving a new script.

But what is the result? Instead of showing debug information, I have a fight with the device. And any item in the device menu (in the equipment menu) leads to the fight against the device. At least this only applies to devices from your modification (I checked on a straitjacket). 

In general, I managed to translate this script, but I had to abandon the translation of some lines (which is not critical); most likely, a lot depended on the need NOT TO TRANSLATE devices, their type, material, condition, etc.

Not forgetting about the "Papyrus Compiler" ...

On 5/6/2021 at 11:16 PM, ck2modfan said:

please consider adding a milking cuirass that acts as devious device. it locks and will require ... something difficult to unlock.

I'm little lost, what exatly it is? I don't remember such device existing in framework

On 5/7/2021 at 11:35 AM, thvedis said:

@ihatemykite 

PORBLEM SOLVED.

I found something about my problem.

I tried to wait 2-3 minutes to everything to load properly and it's not crashing when I equip the regular armbinder from DDI.

Glad it works. After looking through your mod list, only thing that came to my mind was "Holy shit thats bunch of mods!". I srsly play skyrim with max 30-40 mods while playtesting and most of them are not from LL. If i remenber corretly there was  similiar problem before but with mcm. I will add warning to main mod page and maybe some kind of notification for player so they know that game is loaded and ready.

7 hours ago, S.MayLeR said:

@ihatemykite Good day. I tried to figure out my problem myself, but came across a strange result.

A friend of mine advised me to use the "Papyrus Compiler":
1. The folder with the program is installed in the root of the game (not the "Data" folder);
2. Put the necessary script in the folder with the program and decompile it;
3. In the resulting file with the .pas extension, remove the .disassemble;
4. Through Notepad++ change the encoding to ANSI and save;
5. Run the compiler, receiving a new script.

But what is the result? Instead of showing debug information, I have a fight with the device. And any item in the device menu (in the equipment menu) leads to the fight against the device. At least this only applies to devices from your modification (I checked on a straitjacket). 

Did you have all required mods installed ? DD requires bunch of other mods that are not in requirments in case you want to create mod.

The fighting device problem you described is really strange. That should just not be possible. The code looks like this (simplified)

msgChoice = UD_MessageDeviceInteraction.Show()
		if msgChoice == 0	; struggle
			;starts respective minigame
		elseif msgChoice == 1	; lockpick
		elseif msgChoice == 2	; cutting
		elseif msgChoice == 3	; unlock with key
		elseif msgChoice == 4 ;details
			debug.messagebox(getInfoString())
			return
		elseif msgChoice == 5 ;debug details
			debug.messagebox(getDebugString())
			return
		else; exit
			return
		endif

From what you said it looks like UD_MessageDeviceInteraction.Show() only returns 0, which should not be possible. Or the messagebox doesn't show at all because default value is 0. Doe's the message box show right? Like are there all possible options? Also you don't need to decompile the script, their source files .psc are in the mods Scripts/Source folder. Except for this script size there isn't realy anything different from other scripts. I will try to delete pex file and recompile the file. Maybe there is some kind of problem with the header of the file, otherwise i have no idead why it is happening.

19 minutes ago, S.MayLeR said:

In general, I managed to translate this script, but I had to abandon the translation of some lines (which is not critical); most likely, a lot depended on the need NOT TO TRANSLATE devices, their type, material, condition, etc.

Not forgetting about the "Papyrus Compiler" ...

Could you tell which lines are you in general speaking about? Maybe there is some kind of pattern to them.

21 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Could you tell which lines are you in general speaking about? Maybe there is some kind of pattern to them.

UnforgivingDevices.esp

Spoiler

- Debug details

UD_MCM_script.pex

Spoiler

- [UD]: MCM init started
- General
- Heavy Bondage
- Abadon Plug
- Easy
- Normal
- Hard
- Forgiving
- Pleasure slave
- Game of time
- Custom
- Random
- Rope
- Transparent
- Rubber
- Restrictive
- Simple
- [UD]: MCM ready
- Debug mod

UDAbadonPlugScript.pex

Spoiler

- Abadon plug can't be currently equiped to NPCs

UDCustomHeavyBondage_EquipScript.pex

Spoiler

- Easy
- Normal
- Hard
- Armbinder
- Elbowbinder
- Straitjacket
- Handcuffs
- Yoke
- Elbow Shackles
- Pet Suit
- Ebonite
- Latex
- Rubber
- Leather
- Rope
- Red
- White
- High Security
- Secure
- Excellent
- Good
- Normal
- Bad
- Broken
- Very Easy
- Very Hard
- Extreme
- (Patched device)

The part was not specially translated, as I did not want to risk it. So I can't say for sure which lines I shouldn't translate ...

funny note: when I was just sorting out this problem, I noticed a strange thing - when I put an untranslated mod, the character continued to struggle, and the debug information refused to be shown. Apparently then I broke your mod (I had to clean the save and reinstall mod).

About the milk cuirass, about which one of the users spoke - apparently he meant the cuirass from "Milk Mod Economy" - this is the main mod, although the cuirass is also featured in "SexLab Stories".

@ihatemykite Damn, I forgot to read your posts in the topic.

Although I am a translator, up to this point I have always made do with the "xTranslator" program. What I managed to do with the "Papyrus Compiler" is the only way to translate THIS script (UDCustomHeavyBondage_EquipScript), at least if we're talking about translation.
In more detail what happened then:
By clicking on "Debug details", plugs were turned on, and the character himself began to struggle with the device, while if you try to press "Debug details" again, a message will be shown that the character needs to restore stamina, and the plugs will start vibrating again... And any item in the device menu (in the equipment menu) leads to the fight against the device. I already wrote this.

upd: But again, this was most likely due to the fact that I had extra lines translated, and which ones, I can only guess.

8 minutes ago, S.MayLeR said:

UnforgivingDevices.esp

Reveal hidden contents

- Debug details

UD_MCM_script.pex

Reveal hidden contents

- [UD]: MCM init started
- General
- Heavy Bondage
- Abadon Plug
- Easy
- Normal
- Hard
- Forgiving
- Pleasure slave
- Game of time
- Custom
- Random
- Rope
- Transparent
- Rubber
- Restrictive
- Simple
- [UD]: MCM ready
- Debug mod

UDAbadonPlugScript.pex

Reveal hidden contents

- Abadon plug can't be currently equiped to NPCs

UDCustomHeavyBondage_EquipScript.pex

Hide contents

- Easy
- Normal
- Hard
- Armbinder
- Elbowbinder
- Straitjacket
- Handcuffs
- Yoke
- Elbow Shackles
- Pet Suit
- Ebonite
- Latex
- Rubber
- Leather
- Rope
- Red
- White
- High Security
- Secure
- Excellent
- Good
- Normal
- Bad
- Broken
- Very Easy
- Very Hard
- Extreme
- (Patched device)

The part was not specially translated, as I did not want to risk it. So I can't say for sure which lines I shouldn't translate ...

funny note: when I was just sorting out this problem, I noticed a strange thing - when I put an untranslated mod, the character continued to struggle, and the debug information refused to be shown. Apparently then I broke your mod (I had to clean the save and reinstall mod).

About the milk cuirass, about which one of the users spoke - apparently he meant the cuirass from "Milk Mod Economy" - this is the main mod, although the cuirass is also featured in "SexLab Stories".

Well only thing that it seems they have in common is that they are in OnInit function. Maybe this function can't be translated, but then i have no idead how to workaround this problem. I think easiest way will be if i put thinks you can't translate to different script and then we will pray it works. Also about the words you don't know if you should translate:

Spoiler

- Armbinder
- Elbowbinder
- Straitjacket
- Handcuffs
- Yoke
- Elbow Shackles
- Pet Suit

This are just devices names, which i don't even know from where they are called. Maybe some other mods may use this names so be carefull. I would just let them be and if you find them somewhere in game then translate them.

Spoiler

- Ebonite
- Latex
- Rubber
- Leather
- Rope
- Red
- White
- High Security
- Secure

Theese are most tricky. They should be translate BUT only if also original DD is translated. This words are used to check devices name aka "Ebonite" menats it will try to find word "Ebonite" in device name (like "Ebonite Armbinder"). If the "Ebonite" is translated but "Ebonite Armbinder" isn't it will not work (and vice versa). So if you transalte it, double check if it is same words that transaltion for DD framework use. This is only importent for patch, and should affect other devices.

Spoiler

- Easy
- Normal
- Hard

- Excellent
- Good
- Normal
- Bad
- Broken
- Very Easy
- Very Hard
- Extreme
- (Patched device)

Theese are just string that are shown in device menu. You can freely translate them, they are only importent for user, not for mod.

@ihatemykite 

About the names of the devices themselves: I do not know if they are involved somewhere else, since I did not check the work of the mod along with the patch.
About the material of the device: here, yes, I have to leave it untranslated, since I translated the DDF in a different way.
About the difficult: here I will think, you never know what can happen, but I will remember that it can be translated...

Anyway, thanks!

6 minutes ago, S.MayLeR said:

I don’t know if someone will download my translation (since there is little activity on the site on which I post translations), but I'll leave it here anyway...

[RUS] Unforgiving devices 1.31 + Patch HotFix.rar 92.51 kB · 0 downloads

You can create new mod, i don't realy mind (like making file with description like this mod, you can writte there more about issues with translation etc.). I will try the thing with separate translation sometime in week and send you pm.

Offtopic for @ck2modfan , I may make patch forMilk mod economy, but first i will complete patch for main DD mod.