In SE the controllable plugs don't seem to like to go away after I remove them. The plug will disappear from my character, but if I look in the debug tab in mcm it's still present (unequipping from debug won't work either) and if I equip another plug in the same slot it will throw the controllable plug ui.

there's a small problem with the chastity bra not showing up after i equip it even after using bodyslide, i'll update with pictures and any updates on if i fix it or find out what happened.

Edit 1:

it turns out it's not functioning cause it's easy to unequip it

Spoiler

this is  the naked test20210809000616_1.jpg.c30553268674a33cf75dface26875864.jpg20210809000620_1.jpg.29c6b0d9688cbf501980dd39dc814dd6.jpg

Spoiler

this is the abadon set

20210809001002_1.jpg.4619e7b1c58b20c6389417f351879315.jpg20210809001008_1.jpg.9b116b99e91336709f5f6271ba945c6f.jpg

Edited by Shion11

Thanks for the feedback guys ?

17 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@ihatemykite

I found a typo in your update log, it should be "Device", not "Devide"?

Fixed, but i think there are more spelling mistake then just this one ?

12 hours ago, fp205022 said:

In SE the controllable plugs don't seem to like to go away after I remove them. The plug will disappear from my character, but if I look in the debug tab in mcm it's still present (unequipping from debug won't work either) and if I equip another plug in the same slot it will throw the controllable plug ui.

Fixed, did little mistake in script

10 hours ago, Shion11 said:

there's a small problem with the chastity bra not showing up after i equip it even after using bodyslide, i'll update with pictures and any updates on if i fix it or find out what happened.

Edit 1:

it turns out it's not functioning cause it's easy to unequip it

Reveal hidden contents

this is  the naked test20210809000616_1.jpg.c30553268674a33cf75dface26875864.jpg20210809000620_1.jpg.29c6b0d9688cbf501980dd39dc814dd6.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

this is the abadon set

20210809001002_1.jpg.4619e7b1c58b20c6389417f351879315.jpg20210809001008_1.jpg.9b116b99e91336709f5f6271ba945c6f.jpg

Fixed. Filled bra deviceRendered property with bad (non existent) item

4 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Thanks for the feedback guys ?

Fixed, but i think there are more spelling mistake then just this one ?

Fixed, did little mistake in script

Fixed. Filled bra deviceRendered property with bad (non existent) item

is the fix for the bra in the current version? i fixed it in CK on my end

Edited by Shion11

You know what would be sick? A functional inflatable gag. Maybe on the last pump setting it starts to decrease the health of the player, you know? Maybe make it so controlable plugs can accidentally go on a setting, and off/on (or just off) isn't accessible while bound? I also want to ask people that make it to this topic, if they think the plugs and other devices like gags are too large or too small or just right in general. 

Edited by fp205022
22 hours ago, fp205022 said:

You know what would be sick? A functional inflatable gag. Maybe on the last pump setting it starts to decrease the health of the player, you know? Maybe make it so controlable plugs can accidentally go on a setting, and off/on (or just off) isn't accessible while bound? I also want to ask people that make it to this topic, if they think the plugs and other devices like gags are too large or too small or just right in general. 

I can try to implement what you are saying about inflatable gag. Regarding the controllable plug, I also got the same idea. It is implemented in new 1.42 version. But there are no controllable plugs with sentient modifier so you will have no way to test it. I will propably just take some plugs from framework and patch them in a way that they will be now controllable.

On 3/25/2021 at 5:00 PM, ihatemykite said:

Added patch for Devious Cursed Loot. Didn't have much time to try it, but i guess it will work like everything else.

LOOT and MO2 state that the DCL patch depends on "UnforgivingDevices - DD Ultimate Patch.esp" - but the DD patch only provides "UnforgivingDevices - DD patch.esp"? Sorry if I'm missing something here, i.e. the ultimate version is linked and I didn't see it.

3 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

I can try to implement what you are saying about inflatable gag. Regarding the controllable plug, I also got the same idea. It is implemented in new 1.42 version. But there are no controllable plugs with sentient modifier so you will have no way to test it. I will propably just take some plugs from framework and patch them in a way that they will be now controllable.

I don't think struggling to turn off a controllable vibrator while bound functions properly. I was able to initiate it, but I struggled for a rather long amount of time and barely got a few % progress towards turning it off. Getting interrupted trying to turn it off is pretty sick though.

I tried adapting the ohmibod from Rubber Facility to the controllable vibrator and it works great, very lore friendly :^) 

Also, very weak vibrator setting throws an error 

ScreenShot0.png.449ce670fcd85a30ab89fc297a1fb2ed.png

Edited by fp205022
37 minutes ago, BillyG said:

LOOT and MO2 state that the DCL patch depends on "UnforgivingDevices - DD Ultimate Patch.esp" - but the DD patch only provides "UnforgivingDevices - DD patch.esp"? Sorry if I'm missing something here, i.e. the ultimate version is linked and I didn't see it.

Using TES5Edit I can confirm this problem and can also confirm this phantom master is not needed. After removing it I loaded the game and tested with DCL's Ankle Chains, which worked fine.

3 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

image.png.c6b94e4a928b521960084280449a05f5.png

something seems to be wrong with DD patch 2.1

these are the items bound-at-home use, also found these in DD-integration

It seems that you downloaded the wrong patch.? You downloaded the patch in Russian. You should download the patch without (Russian).:)

3 hours ago, blu3mania said:

The new DD 2.1 patch is indeed in some non-English language (Russian?):

Reveal hidden contents

948091619_UnforgivingDevicesDDPatch2.1.PNG.ea98858c65e9c28c8755fa051789dcb0.PNG

Also it has way less devices overridden comparing to what was in 2.0 patch:

Reveal hidden contents

2017568775_UnforgivingDevicesDDPatch2.0.thumb.PNG.decc07b89b85d3e0bee096283be2db8e.PNG

Indeed, "UnforgivingDevices - DD patch 2.1" in Russian, but I did not make a translation. Apparently, when @ihatemykite messed up with the names of the uploaded files, there was confusion with the new version, I only translated "Unforgiving Devices 1.41 (RUS)" and "Unforgiving Devices - DD 5.1 patch 2.0 (RUS)".

Edited by S.MayLeR

If there are those who belong to the Russian-speaking community and they ask the question: "Why is there no translation?", then I will answer — since while there is confusion with the correction of scripts, devices, names, etc., I will not translate yet — I will wait for the next update or updateS...

I gotta say, other than the fact I'm enjoying this mod... I also gotta thank you for the guide to Cursed Loot not killing you by disabling the mods. I've been murdered by that mod for so looong now it's gonna be great to be safe from it now!

Trying to run the script on DCL SE produces this error.

Spoiler

775533075_.png.447f6d42a7005ac52b25d10ca49188de.png

Also I can't really pin it on this mod (yet), but it seems that after patching plugs I am not able to remove them at all. DCL remove function can't handle it and only UD device manager is able to remove it.

Edited by BreadDain
On 8/13/2021 at 8:28 AM, S.MayLeR said:

Indeed, "UnforgivingDevices - DD patch 2.1" in Russian, but I did not make a translation. Apparently, when @ihatemykite messed up with the names of the uploaded files, there was confusion with the new version, I only translated "Unforgiving Devices 1.41 (RUS)" and "Unforgiving Devices - DD 5.1 patch 2.0 (RUS)".

Yeah its as you said. I uploaded old patch, and even the russian one ?. I will upload updated one.

On 8/11/2021 at 2:06 AM, blu3mania said:

Using TES5Edit I can confirm this problem and can also confirm this phantom master is not needed. After removing it I loaded the game and tested with DCL's Ankle Chains, which worked fine.

I renamed the mod and forget to change the master. I will reupload the file with correct name.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:51 AM, jbezorg said:

Removed the unused master "UnforgivingDevices - DD Ultimate Patch.esp".

UnforgivingDevices - DCL Patch.esp 315.4 kB · 48 downloads

Thanks for the help! But problem wasn't with unused master but more with wrong master. DCL patch needs base DD patch to work. There are few devices in CL that have linked render device in DD. So even this DD devices need to be patched to work. But there is only few of them (like 5), so this is only small problem. Xedit will say that DD patch is unnecessary but that is false. I had to add the master manually.

On 8/15/2021 at 5:08 AM, glaxofi01 said:

Can anyone enlighten me of how to use udpatch.pas, I tried using the apply script on the tes edit but it always tell me that Skyrim-Papyrus Library resource.pas is needed but missing.

You need to download script which are mentioned on mod page. But I'm right now updating the script so it will be no longer necessary. Also i will add small guide on mod page how to use the script.

On 8/15/2021 at 6:18 AM, taag said:

I gotta say, other than the fact I'm enjoying this mod... I also gotta thank you for the guide to Cursed Loot not killing you by disabling the mods. I've been murdered by that mod for so looong now it's gonna be great to be safe from it now!

So this problem was thing even without my mod?

On 8/15/2021 at 10:20 PM, jbezorg said:

Another mod removed the UD armbinder. MCM lost track of it. Putting the armbinder back on created 2 entries.

Debug mode needs a "Clean Up" option for occupied slots.

I will look in to it. Which armbinder was it and what mod are you refering to?

On 8/16/2021 at 11:11 PM, BreadDain said:

Trying to run the script on DCL SE produces this error.

Reveal hidden contents

775533075_.png.447f6d42a7005ac52b25d10ca49188de.png

Also I can't really pin it on this mod (yet), but it seems that after patching plugs I am not able to remove them at all. DCL remove function can't handle it and only UD device manager is able to remove it.

I didn't test it with SSEedit so its possible that it doesn't work. Also which plug are you refering to ?

Edit: Nwm, found why the script didn't work while repatching DD. I will write it in the guide.

Edited by ihatemykite