Site Update: Things have changed, but nothing is final.

Yeah I'm not that interested in the stuff on the right side of the threads as it makes it even harder to read peoples posts now because everything is scrunched together. Enter post zoom to 150 so you can read the posts easily. Zoom back to 110 and leave thread.Ā 

Ā 

It would be fine if there is a way to hide the sidebar for the ones that don't like it.

11 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Yeah I'm not that interested in the stuff on the right side of the threads as it makes it even harder to read peoples posts now because everything is scrunched together. Enter post zoom to 150 so you can read the posts easily. Zoom back to 110 and leave thread.Ā 

Ā 

It would be fine if there is a way to hide the sidebar for the ones that don't like it.

You do not have this?

image.png

Of course as moderator you do, but I may be interested in other people feedback.

So this is not a bug, but food for thought while the site is being updated a little bit...

Ā 

Is it possible, in the Downloads section, to differentiate when an actual file has been updated vs. just the description of the file updated?

Ā 

For example, lets say in the Skyrim section, I have 10 followers/waifus posted as individual mods/files.Ā  I post a new follower today, and then go back to my other 10 mod pages and add a link there to my new mod.Ā  Currently, when someone else comes to look at the Skyrim downloads, they'll see that I've submitted 1 new file and updated 10 others, when the reality is that I've really only submitted one new file, and all of my other files are exactly the same as they have been with only a minor change to the description.Ā  When some mod authors don't use version numbers on their files, it's possible and likely that users end up with multiple copies of the exact same file because they think there's been a change, when there hasn't.

Ā 

Not a complaint, not trying to single out any mod authors (because I appreciate the site and I appreciate the creators), just hoping this can be tweaked a little.

I'd really like a toggle for the "reacted to" notification, which triggers whenever someone gives your posting or mod a thumbs up.

Ā 

I can see why some people would like it (hence the request for a toggle rather than removal), but particularly as a mod author I'd really prefer not to get notified for every thumbs up.Ā  ThatĀ just clutters my notifications.

3 hours ago, CPU said:

You do not have this?

image.png

Of course as moderator you do, but I may be interested in other people feedback.

Sure do but only the one moving it from the left to the right side actually seem to do anything the other two do nothing, not matter which way they are set, well at least for me they do nothing anyway.