So, I absolutely had to give this a good try, it looked fun in its old prototype when it was just stuff to peek at.

I'm floored, the way it all worked so seamlessly, the events and chatting seeming to trigger so well. (Though there was some minor breaking in the

puzzle. Steam refusing to appear, save/load worked though!) It felt smoother and more professional than most of what was already in the game, honestly!

Gonna block some things in spoilers for keeping the experience sealed from those who are just scrolling. Click at your own risk as I'll discuss more than one ending.

Spoiler

So first off, the guard, in the one tree where you actually resist but not harshly, he gets so damn cute with how flustered he was over the misunderstanding. Found that out toward the end, loved what an asshole he was, with multiple events, especially loved the gut-punch and gag if you get thrown out and whine. Gosh. I love how the facility fits a very sane and consensual approach if you pick the pleasant polite options all the way, yet the lurking bad ends and forced situations where the only consent is from you manipulating a way in.

I adored the choice in devices. The chain-post with that pose, and as someone who loves "on all fours" stuff, the cage that leads into the non-voluntary volunteer was brilliantly teasing.

And then I have to talk about the Maiden ending. Alas the devices were being finnicky with me so I had to just imagine the adjustments in gear, but that aside, as something I was totally unprepared for, being slowly led into abandoned, cobwebbed halls, the slow procession, the whole idea no one goes here, no one knows how and since you've burned the books... well. Only for the reveal of that eye catching, lewd toy in the middle of the room. Dragged closer by the construct before it starts locking in, sealing up. (and with tfc command I was able to preview the visor ./////.) An excessivel hot bad end that nearly made me have to dash away.  It's given me a burst of inspiration if I can catch it in time to use! >:3. 

Now for the more technical minded feedback including some things that are wholly intended as constructive feedback and consistency testing. So that the post isn't just drooling and gushing over the content, which I could well!

Spoiler

I fully expected it to be broken and terrible as I'm unapologetically running a khajiit, and if that wasn't intense enough, I've also been running Yiffy Age of Skyrim. The poor nurse was deeply mistreated by the addon: 2db2f9b583958cd0ba2bf2ce4c5a2400.png

But every other staff member survived and stayed quite attractive if you find anthro heads attractive ?

Surprisingly all the gear that didn't affect the head worked just fine! For the head gear I found that the usual thing of things that weren't totally covering clipped to the point of not working. For the head replacers however, the item 'equipped' but then stayed hidden. . For example the doll mask or hazmat mask. If I knew how myself, I'd just hard swap the head out like fully closed helmets did, losing some immersion in the sudden smaller headshape doesn't really matter when you get to be a kinky doll. Right, that was cos I had forgotten to adjust devices underneath, haha, whoops, sorry ^^;

There was one awkward-seeming piece of grammar that I spotted. "What in the Oblivion-" which at least as an English native, I feel would read better as "What in Oblivion".

The ooze suit also had a slightly odd thing about it; the text describing the way it hardened and grew was far far smaller than usual text to the point where I only made out a few words before the line evaporated, like that it was the suit and that it was hardening.

In addition, I've also been running into the equip-bug. The initial visitor suit went on, but no matter what path, order or thing I tried, nothing else applied. I tried disabling the DD addons as suggested by some results in this thread, getting to the point I was worried I might break it with the sudden change, but alas, it still did nothing. 

Can't think of much else to say or critique!

If you don't mind a random users suggestion; Would it be in your power to swap beast-head equipment out for some of the backups from Beast Race Refits that got rolled into the latest Devious Device overhaul? (There's an open eyed, open faced mask. Even working gasmasks, and any of the standard blindfolds could fill in for the cloth one?)

At any rate, I adore this mod and will definitely give it another run when I have time and energy to install skyrim fresh, without yiffy-age to see it in it's full, planned glory!

Edited by Ashari
Realised I'd missed some advice from earlier that did work, amended post to reflect that
16 hours ago, Ashari said:

So, I absolutely had to give this a good try, it looked fun in its old prototype when it was just stuff to peek at.

I'm floored, the way it all worked so seamlessly, the events and chatting seeming to trigger so well. (Though there was some minor breaking in the

puzzle. Steam refusing to appear, save/load worked though!) It felt smoother and more professional than most of what was already in the game, honestly!

Gonna block some things in spoilers for keeping the experience sealed from those who are just scrolling. Click at your own risk as I'll discuss more than one ending.

Reveal hidden contents

So first off, the guard, in the one tree where you actually resist but not harshly, he gets so damn cute with how flustered he was over the misunderstanding. Found that out toward the end, loved what an asshole he was, with multiple events, especially loved the gut-punch and gag if you get thrown out and whine. Gosh. I love how the facility fits a very sane and consensual approach if you pick the pleasant polite options all the way, yet the lurking bad ends and forced situations where the only consent is from you manipulating a way in.

I adored the choice in devices. The chain-post with that pose, and as someone who loves "on all fours" stuff, the cage that leads into the non-voluntary volunteer was brilliantly teasing.

And then I have to talk about the Maiden ending. Alas the devices were being finnicky with me so I had to just imagine the adjustments in gear, but that aside, as something I was totally unprepared for, being slowly led into abandoned, cobwebbed halls, the slow procession, the whole idea no one goes here, no one knows how and since you've burned the books... well. Only for the reveal of that eye catching, lewd toy in the middle of the room. Dragged closer by the construct before it starts locking in, sealing up. (and with tfc command I was able to preview the visor ./////.) An excessivel hot bad end that nearly made me have to dash away.  It's given me a burst of inspiration if I can catch it in time to use! >:3. 

Now for the more technical minded feedback including some things that are wholly intended as constructive feedback and consistency testing. So that the post isn't just drooling and gushing over the content, which I could well!

Hide contents

I fully expected it to be broken and terrible as I'm unapologetically running a khajiit, and if that wasn't intense enough, I've also been running Yiffy Age of Skyrim. The poor nurse was deeply mistreated by the addon: 2db2f9b583958cd0ba2bf2ce4c5a2400.png

But every other staff member survived and stayed quite attractive if you find anthro heads attractive ?

Surprisingly all the gear that didn't affect the head worked just fine! For the head gear I found that the usual thing of things that weren't totally covering clipped to the point of not working. For the head replacers however, the item 'equipped' but then stayed hidden. . For example the doll mask or hazmat mask. If I knew how myself, I'd just hard swap the head out like fully closed helmets did, losing some immersion in the sudden smaller headshape doesn't really matter when you get to be a kinky doll. Right, that was cos I had forgotten to adjust devices underneath, haha, whoops, sorry ^^;

There was one awkward-seeming piece of grammar that I spotted. "What in the Oblivion-" which at least as an English native, I feel would read better as "What in Oblivion".

The ooze suit also had a slightly odd thing about it; the text describing the way it hardened and grew was far far smaller than usual text to the point where I only made out a few words before the line evaporated, like that it was the suit and that it was hardening.

In addition, I've also been running into the equip-bug. The initial visitor suit went on, but no matter what path, order or thing I tried, nothing else applied. I tried disabling the DD addons as suggested by some results in this thread, getting to the point I was worried I might break it with the sudden change, but alas, it still did nothing. 

Can't think of much else to say or critique!

If you don't mind a random users suggestion; Would it be in your power to swap beast-head equipment out for some of the backups from Beast Race Refits that got rolled into the latest Devious Device overhaul? (There's an open eyed, open faced mask. Even working gasmasks, and any of the standard blindfolds could fill in for the cloth one?)

At any rate, I adore this mod and will definitely give it another run when I have time and energy to install skyrim fresh, without yiffy-age to see it in it's full, planned glory!

Thank you for your report. ?

? Sorry, but we don't plan of adding any type of support for mods like Yffy age of Skyrim. We don't like much fur nor scales, anyway.

As for the DD compatibility thing, I was told that YaoS doesn't change races, so even if we wanted to add beast support, it wouldn't work for that mod, since beast hoods are only called by beast races, so to speak.

Or they might be using a custom race, which still wouldn't be recognized by DD.

Yes, that is if you base the sentence on "What in Hell", so it becomes "What in Oblivion", but I wrote it basing it on "What in the World", like Bowie's song, so it becomes "What in the Oblivion". (Although I often heard people say "What in the Hell" as well, both irl and in movies and stuff)
Both expressions are correct. ?

Are you talking about font size?

It never happened to us ?

Did it ever happen with another mod, for you?

Edited by Guest
9 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

? Sorry, but we don't plan of adding any type of support for mods like Yffy age of Skyrim. We don't like much fur nor scales, anyway.

As for the DD compatibility thing, I was told that YaoS doesn't change races, so even if we wanted to add beast support, it wouldn't work for that mod, since beast hoods are only called by beast races, so to speak.

That's entirely fair. If I had the mod savvy I'd offer to just do it myself for the base pair of races, at the very least.

The scope of changing things for YaoS is well beyond me, haha. I'm frankly just glad that things work like they do though! I swear there have been mods where I've felt the anthro pair actively spurned, with gear just not working regardless of slot!

9 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Are you talking about font size?

It never happened to us ?

Did it ever happen with another mod, for you?

Yeah, font size, it's been unique to the ooze suit, no other mod nor part of this mod caused the same settings. I'm using the default fonts and texts, I can't promise to do so soon, but I'll noodle around a bit and see if I can fix it with mod toggles and then try to replicate it?

The one last thing I'd like to ask: Would I have you and the team's permission to write a short story based entirely on the Maiden ending? (With some even kinkier, meaner twists and forboding.). I struck while my muse was with me yesterday and pretty much outlined from going down underground to the terrible bad end. So a little bit more window-dressing and content there, a small snippet to lead in and I'd have a hopefully tittilating treat.

Naturally my outline picks on a poor khajiit, but I could absolutely just name and race swap with Ctrl+F. As she won't get many lines of dialog before her mouth is a bit occupied. ?

12 minutes ago, Ashari said:

That's entirely fair. If I had the mod savvy I'd offer to just do it myself for the base pair of races, at the very least.

The scope of changing things for YaoS is well beyond me, haha. I'm frankly just glad that things work like they do though! I swear there have been mods where I've felt the anthro pair actively spurned, with gear just not working regardless of slot!

Yeah, font size, it's been unique to the ooze suit, no other mod nor part of this mod caused the same settings. I'm using the default fonts and texts, I can't promise to do so soon, but I'll noodle around a bit and see if I can fix it with mod toggles and then try to replicate it?

The one last thing I'd like to ask: Would I have you and the team's permission to write a short story based entirely on the Maiden ending? (With some even kinkier, meaner twists and forboding.). I struck while my muse was with me yesterday and pretty much outlined from going down underground to the terrible bad end. So a little bit more window-dressing and content there, a small snippet to lead in and I'd have a hopefully tittilating treat.

Naturally my outline picks on a poor khajiit, but I could absolutely just name and race swap with Ctrl+F. As she won't get many lines of dialog before her mouth is a bit occupied. ?

Well, I don't see why you would need our permission to write your story, but feel free to write anything you like. ?
We love to read plot suggestions. ?

And if you have any questions to make what you're writing more fitting with the Facility, you can ask me in private.

Oh, and of course, if you're going to write it in another thread, post the link here, please, so that anyone interested may easily find it. ? (Me included ?)

4 minutes ago, sinola said:

Hi made this outfit mod maybe it is useful:) if you like it i will give you the file. Sure you can make an other texture for it then :) i am an mod beginner so the texture isn't that great. 

20210519212405_1.jpg.70a8ae5522bf6cf60c5b786ddfa81add.jpg

20210519212416_1.jpg.6419e80aace04327ccbbd515465cab22.jpg

20210519213310_1.jpg.87a5c625b9af59cc3a33c142c066b404.jpg

Thank you, but we aren't much into animal snouts, even if they are just masks, sorry. ?

So after a bit of effort, and allot of trial and error, I THINK I've done all the possible outcomes/options that are around at the moment. First of all this mod is bloody amazing and I'm really glad to see an old mod that showed allot of promise get picked up and given some much needed love.

Second, is there plans for any extensions to the Maiden path? There seems like a bunch of stuff in the room you finish in to suggest it. 

Regardless I love what's been done in the mod and I can't wait to see more.

39 minutes ago, mrlolness said:

So after a bit of effort, and allot of trial and error, I THINK I've done all the possible outcomes/options that are around at the moment. First of all this mod is bloody amazing and I'm really glad to see an old mod that showed allot of promise get picked up and given some much needed love.

Second, is there plans for any extensions to the Maiden path? There seems like a bunch of stuff in the room you finish in to suggest it. 

Regardless I love what's been done in the mod and I can't wait to see more.

Thank you. ?

Every outcome will eventually get expanded. ?

Right now, we're working on the inspector path.

On 6/3/2021 at 9:41 PM, Racoonity, Serah said:

Oh, and of course, if you're going to write it in another thread, post the link here, please, so that anyone interested may easily find it. ? (Me included ?)

So I put together the story I was contemplating! And given the light mention that fur/scale doesn't do it for some people, I've included two versions, the promised khajiit and also a breton woman. While taking inspiration and directly interpreting parts from the scenes in game, this is still a non-canon fan-fiction of the thing. I embellised and extrapolated where my muse led me!

Warnings:

Contains some spoilers for the 'Maiden' ending. Contains content depicting an unwilling victim, a few cruel machines, forced stimulation and depending on the ending, implied permanence.

Khajiit Version: Normal Ending | Bad Ending

Breton Version: Normal Ending | Bad Ending

Hope this gives some of you some enjoyment, but it was a fun thing to put together, regardless ^^

Hello @ All

I have some Problems ?

I have this mod installed but every time i try this mod i got stuck in the "Iron Maiden" after that i can teleport back but tu remove the Suit and any other things i need Keys.

If there any tips how to proceed ?

Thx

P.s.

Sorry for my bad English, it`s not my Mothertounge

Pps. Gameversion latest Steam

Body CBBE Curvy

Edited by Vampir2005
fehlende Angaben
13 minutes ago, Vampir2005 said:

Hello @ All

I have some Problems ?

I have this mod installed but every time i try this mod i got stuck in the "Iron Maiden" after that i can teleport back but tu remove the Suit and any other things i need Keys.

If there any tips how to proceed ?

Thx

P.s.

Sorry for my bad English, it`s not my Mothertounge

Pps. Gameversion latest Steam

Body CBBE Curvy

Hi, ?

that's one of the possible endings for this demo.

Scenarios will be slowly expanded update by update.

Edited by Guest
26 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hi, ?

that's one of the possible endings for this demo.

Scenarios will be slowly expanded update by update.

Hi

have testet testsubject / Inspector / Worker all have the same Ending ( End up at the Room with Iron Maiden, and the i can teleport back to the main Room )

I would like test the other endings, how i do that?

25 minutes ago, Vampir2005 said:

Hi

have testet testsubject / Inspector / Worker all have the same Ending ( End up at the Room with Iron Maiden, and the i can teleport back to the main Room )

Important info: code is random, but there are only 6 variations, as the code can't contain 2 same buttons.

have testet testsubject / Inspector / Worker all have the same Ending ( End up at the Room with Iron Maiden)

How did you managed to get Inspector ending into Rubber maiden if it is like... Impossible...

Mod haves like 7 or something like that endings, and i love the one very much... To get them, well, just experiment. It is kinda fun.

Spoiler

My favorite ending is Forced VES, because of cute cage and bitchsuit, oh god I love this

I hope you will find all 7 Beta endings(or it is Alpha version of mod?)

Edited by MaJaNamesuu
26 minutes ago, Vampir2005 said:

Hi

3 minutes ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

Important info: code is random, but there are only 6 variations, as the code can't contain 2 same buttons.

What @MaJaNamesuu said, you have to guess the correct one. ?

The game should have autosaved just after pressing the button on the right of the console.

3 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

The game should have autosaved just after pressing the button on the right of the console.

Never noticed this, but as i always say
"If you have doubts in success, use quicksave until you win"
Well, it works as long as save function is not locked :P 

Amazing mod, incredible concept, great execution plus it runs smooth.

Small thing I noted: The beds that can be seen during the tour can be used by the player, perhaps set them to (Owned) for the small tad of immersion.

Looking forward to further Updates :)

27 minutes ago, ImpaKt said:

I guess not an "ending" per say but is there a way the PC can get into one of those suits through the quest?

No, not for now.

On 1/1/2021 at 4:49 AM, Prime66 said:

Rubber Facility [LE / SE]

View File

The Facility

Co-Author: @Racoonity, Serah

About the Mod:

Do you love rubber? Do you play with a female character? Then, this is the mod for you! ?

For now, it features a new prison complex, a few new quests and a lot of teasers of what's to come.
There are seven different outcomes in total: tell us if you find them all!

Open Casting:

Feel free to PM me @Racoonity, Serah a screenshot of your character, as well as:

1. a screenshot of your Racemenu preset tab;
  2. an exported .nif head sculpt, with the .dds as well (SKSE\Plugins\CharGen);
  3. your PC face data.

You can use KS Hairdos, since it is a requirement for our mod, and any permission free eyes and brows mod, but please, use vanilla head parts for everything else.
(Send me the textures for eyes and brows too, in case you don't use vanilla ones)

If you use ECE, you could install temporarily RM, to export the head sculpt and for the preset tab screenshot.

If you're on SSE, remember to optimize them for LE first, please.

PS:

3. type in the console

savepcface PC

A file called "PC" will be created in your Skyrim installation folder, the same as the .exe.

You can write any name you like, instead of "PC", of course. 

(Only vanilla races, beasts excluded)

How to Start:

While walking from Markarth to the Left Hand mine for your daily good deed, you may notice an odd structure in the waters of a pond and a guard sit on a bench. Maybe he knows something about it!

If things won't work out with him, you could always consider going back in time and ask the town inn's personnel for info. 

Requirements:

• Skyrim / Skyrim SE (version dependent)
  • HearthFires
  • Dragonborn
  • HDT Physics Extensions [LE]  or  HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) [SE]
  • BodySlide CBBE or UUNP (note: we are both UUNP users so CBBE is available, but not as supported as UUNP)
  • FNIS or Nemesis [LE FNIS / LE Nemesis]  [SE FNIS / SE Nemesis]  (Run one of these after installation)
  • Fuz Ro D-oh  [LE] [SE]
  • Devious Devices 5.1 [LE] [SE]
  • Ks Hairdos Renewal [LE] [SE] (Female-only or Full)
  • Crash fixes [LE] While not necessary, we highly recommend it.
  • Disable the device hider in DD's MCM, by setting it to none, please, otherwise hoods won't show properly or bug out your hair.
      Hide contents

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Screenshot_2021_04.05_-_15_09_54_51.png.32cff2e169f4f5d90e6662fd954bb34f.png

Optional Requirements:

• Billy SLAL: required for many optional animations (both Dwemer constructs and bound ones; probably more in the future)
  • EZ2C Dialogue Menu (for long text, player lines and mouse dialogue issues)

Known Bugs:

• Some 1stp textures aren't showing properly. (CK hates 1stp alternate textures, so this will take time to be fixed)
  • Any transparent outfit may have clippings or disappearing parts while wearing certain devices, due to specific outfit sets compatibility.
    For this reason, they won't support mix and match.
  • CBBE ooze hands clip through body hands. We have no idea which hands CBBE is using, sorry: we tried with the vanilla hands, but they still seem to be clipping.

F.A.Q.:

Q: There are two links, which one should I download?

A: They are the same file. If the first doesn't download, try the second, please.

Q: Do I need a new/clean game/save when updating?
A: All updates will require a new game, from the main menu.

Q: I'm using CBBE/SE CBBE, could you fix a BodySlide issue?
A: Sorry, but we're both LE UUNP users, so LE UUNP is our priority. Anyway, if a CBBE/SE CBBE converter wishes to improve BS files, there's no need to ask for permission, as long as they do it only for this mod's usage.

Q:How do I get past the maintenance section?

A: Here's a link to a video walkthrough: 

Q: Did I find all outcomes? 
A: Maybe, take a look at the spoilers if you are sure you found everything. 

Reveal hidden contents
  • Tossed Out 
  • Maiden 
  • Contract 
  • The Office 
  Reveal hidden contents
  •         Say you have an appointment. 
  •         Fail to lie to the Tower Guard about being the inspector and enter the facility. 
  • Questioning
  Reveal hidden contents
  •         Fail to convince the receptionist that you are the inspector.
  •         Convince the receptionist but enter the Security check with Visitor mittens
  • Forced VES
  Reveal hidden contents
  •        Piss off Elenewen. 
  •    Inspector 

Bug Reporting:

Please, always do these things when bug reporting:

• Tag your comment with your game version, [LE] or [SE], and body type [UUNP] or [CBBE];
  • Make sure to batch build all outfits on the same body and preset of your base body.
  • Make sure that all requirements are up to date.

Special Thanks:
@OpheliaComplex : For reaching out to us and offering their help on this mod. Without them, we wouldn't have the new Furniture and the Rectrix Heels.
@Farmthat : Huge Thanks to Farmthat for the Original Mod and for contributing some of his outstanding work.  

@Kimy : For not only Devious Devices but also for allowing us to use Stilettoes from Cursed Loot  
@MaikCG : For the amazing Dwarven Cuirass that will no doubt find some "interesting" uses in the Facility.

Thanks to @gregaaz, who has taken over the SSE porting.
@naaitsab : Thanks for the Code, Texture, and mesh contribution to the mod. 
@nokou : For allowing us to use all their wonderful outfits in our mod. 
xxxODDxx: For their allowing us to use one of their many amazing outfits
@Predator-RJ aka. Ravena: For the amazing Catsuit and Latex Underwear mod. 
@Rubbermatt : For making us an awesome Isolation Suit. 100% Rubber encasement guaranteed. 
mxwqtkl :  for Shiny Rubber Catsuits, without him, a lot of great Rubber mods wouldn't exist. 
@turbosnowy : (Permission pending) For the amazing Pantyhose outfit for our Rectrix. 
@Kalmah : For the wonderful animation of the pedestal!

Credits:
Blary : for FoodContainer Resource, Ingredients Wall Art Resource, Alchemy Clutter Resource, BookSets Resource, OpenBooks Resource

Oaristys : for Modder's Resource Pack

It's always a pleasure decorating new Cells with their resources 

Dovahkin28: for D28's Lovely Ladies  
Aberin: for Eyes of Aber
Hvergelmir: for Brows
Kalilies and Stealthic: for KS Hairdos
Lind001: for Lind's Elven Eyes
LogRaam: for The Eyes of Beauty
@Fixadent : for the OhMiBod Model

Permissions:

The previous permissions are still valid; however, since all assets are mixed together, and quite a few are not permission free, we ask that if you are interested in using anything from this mod, you contact us first to make sure you only use files that belong to us. 

For body type converters: there is no need to ask us for permission; feel free to convert outfits to any other body type besides UUNP, but please send the converted files to us, instead of uploading them somewhere else, as many assets were not permission free.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    See below.
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

There is a problem with script and the showing up of textures with everything installed correctly, some of the bodies and guards clad in the DD stuff ARE NOT visible,,, and the ooze suit does not display.  If there is something I missed, please correct me. But be wary of this one (even with fixes) The two issues still are a problem.

Heads up.

FA/MM Miller, USN Ret.

6 hours ago, MM3 Miller said:

There is a problem with script and the showing up of textures with everything installed correctly, some of the bodies and guards clad in the DD stuff ARE NOT visible,,, and the ooze suit does not display.  If there is something I missed, please correct me. But be wary of this one (even with fixes) The two issues still are a problem.

Heads up.

FA/MM Miller, USN Ret.

Have you built outfits in bodyslide?

Edited by Guest