4 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Not by us, but I think there should be a converter working on it.

that would be wonderful. i already like where this mod seems to be heading in its story and quests. will be looking forward to the next update  

11 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, it requires all DLCs, sorry.

oki thx. But could you tell me a full requirements that the mod needs to run. Such as Devious Devices 5.1. But also need devious devies following required mods, etc. And also use mod manager right? or just put the required files inside the Skyrim directory.

PS: me and my friend can't see the title of the mod "Trapped in rubber" after press the new games button.

Edited by Miss_MelodyMiku
2 minutes ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

oki thx. But could you tell me a full requirements that the mod needs to run. Such as Devious Devices 5.1. But also need devious devies following required mods, etc. And also use mod manager right? or just put the required files inside the Skyrim directory.

You should always use a mod manager; specifically, you should be using MO2 (my recommendation) or Vortex. Manually installing to the Skyrim data directory is just asking for trouble, and using the old NMM is just as bad (worse actually because of some issues it has with failing to properly extract large archives). Here are the requirements below.

Requirements

• HDT Physics Extensions [LE]  or  HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) [SE]
  • BodySlide CBBE or UUNP (note: we are both UUNP users so CBBE is available, but not as supported as UUNP)
  • FNIS or Nemesis [LE FNIS / LE Nemesis]  [SE FNIS / SE Nemesis]  (Run one of these after installation)
  • Fuz Ro D-oh  [LE] [SE]
  • Devious Devices 5.1 [LE] [SE]
  • Ks Hairdos Renewal [LE] [SE] (Female-only or Full)
  • Crash fixes [LE] While not necessary, we highly recommend it.
  • Disable the device hider in DD's MCM, by setting it to none, please, otherwise hoods won't show properly or bug out your hair.

8 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

You should always use a mod manager; specifically, you should be using MO2 (my recommendation) or Vortex. Manually installing to the Skyrim data directory is just asking for trouble, and using the old NMM is just as bad (worse actually because of some issues it has with failing to properly extract large archives). Here are the requirements below.

Requirements

• BodySlide CBBE or UUNP (note: we are both UUNP users so CBBE is available, but not as supported as UUNP)
  • FNIS or Nemesis [LE FNIS / LE Nemesis]  [SE FNIS / SE Nemesis]  (Run one of these after installation)
  • Fuz Ro D-oh  [LE] [SE]
  • Disable the device hider in DD's MCM, by setting it to none, please, otherwise hoods won't show properly or bug out your hair.

thank you so I see some option requirements. Install FNIS or Nemesis?  BodySlide CBBE or UUNP. Which one is better? Skyrim unofficial LE patch or SE version is more compatible. Sorry being noob beczause just notice this mod from community .-.

On 8/7/2021 at 5:45 PM, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hi, ?

I'm not sure I understood what you mean, but if you managed to get inside the Facility and saw the guard (named Alex), then you should try to get downstairs, nothing is supposed to happen up there (in most scenarios, anyway ?)

It could also happen if you have a mod that renames one of the vanilla head parts. ?

Not a new one, only one with no previous versions of our mod installed.
In any case, have you tried one?

Thanks for the reply!

your issues might be related to an incorrect installation.
Make sure you install version 0.74 first and then the delta patch 0.75 over it (overriding, not replacing).
Also, make sure you installed all requirements (besides optionals).

My installation in MO2 currently looks like this:

Capture.PNG.d4b5466b96fb26b48fd023f927157eca.PNG

The only thing of note is that is says that the version of the main mod is "0.71", but I assume that this was just forgotted to replace in the FOMOD at some point.

All dependencies (optional and required) are installed and/or actively used by other mods I run.

The mod does seem to work on a fresh save (I havent played besides the initial dialogue), but not on existing saves. The black face always happens.

I have also noticed that this mod touches a lot of files that I would not expect it to do: Eyebrow textures/eyes themselves, etc... Is there a reason for this? Is The Facility incompatible with some texture replacers or can it safely be overwritten?

It could also happen if you have a mod that renames one of the vanilla head parts. ?

Mh. I do have mods installed that alter the appearance of vanilla NPC or improve textures but I don't think that I have any that rename head parts for whatever reason. One can never be sure though with Skyrim modding :D

Not a new one, only one with no previous versions of our mod installed.
In any case, have you tried one?

This is the first time I have ever tried to ever downloaded the mod.

Edited by RealGesichtsfelsen
29 minutes ago, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

Thanks for the reply!

My installation in MO2 currently looks like this:

Capture.PNG.d4b5466b96fb26b48fd023f927157eca.PNG

The only thing of note is that is says that the version of the main mod is "0.71", but I assume that this was just forgotted to replace in the FOMOD at some point.

All dependencies (optional and required) are installed and/or actively used by other mods I run.

Mh. I do have mods installed that alter the appearance of vanilla NPC or improve textures but I don't think that I have any that rename head parts for whatever reason. One can never be sure though with Skyrim modding :D

This is the first time I have ever tried to ever downloaded the mod.

Try a new game, please.
If it still doesn't work, double check your fuz ro doh installation.

If it still doesn't work, then I don't think i can help you, sorry. ?
If it does, instead, please tell me, so that we'll know for the future that it may not work if installed mid-playtrough. ?

Edited by Guest
11 minutes ago, RealGesichtsfelsen said:

I have also noticed that this mod touches a lot of files that I would not expect it to do: Eyebrow textures/eyes themselves, etc... Is there a reason for this? Is The Facility incompatible with some texture replacers or can it safely be overwritten?

Those files are the same as the ones in the original mods they are from.

They are there so that those mods won't have to be required by ours.

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

PS: me and my friend can't see the title of the mod "Trapped in rubber" after press the new games button.

I'm don't know if that's how the quest started in the old version, but there's no such thing in our mod.
Check out the description, please: most of the information you need is there. ?

50 minutes ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

thank you so I see some option requirements. Install FNIS or Nemesis?  BodySlide CBBE or UUNP. Which one is better? Skyrim unofficial LE patch or SE version is more compatible. Sorry being noob beczause just notice this mod from community .-.

If you're new to the modding scenario, then I'd suggest you to follow a Skyrim modding guide. (Just Google it, there's plenty of them ?)

Anyway, in my opinion, you should install both FNIS and Nemesis (always running Nemesis after FNIS); UUNP Bodyslide, since outfits for this version will always be up-to-date, alongside the main file.

The LE and SE version depends on the game version you are playing: Legendary or Special.

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, Miss_MelodyMiku said:

No problem, always happy to help out :)

* Do you use creature stuff like More Nasty Creatures? If so use FNIS. Otherwise Nemesis is almost always the better choice. Nemesis is required for some newer animation mod. If necessary, you can run FNIS and Nemesis at the same time, as long as Nemesis loads after FNIS.

* Body shape is mostly a matter of personal taste. If you have a modern computer that can handle Skin Mesh Physics (SMP) then I recommend BHUNP, which is a modernized version of UUNP (it is backwards compatible to UUNP, also). But CBBE is fine if you like the look better. 

* Skyrim SE is dramatically more stable than LE. Almost all LE mods are available for SSE and for the few that aren't, DIY conversion is fairly easy.  I only recommend using LE if your computer is incapable of running SSE.

Edited by gregaaz
16 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

If you're new to the modding scenario, then I'd suggest you to follow a Skyrim modding guide. (Just Google it, there's plenty of them ?)

This is good advice! There are some very solid modding guides out there including one here on the Lab that's pretty good and easy to follow. Just steer clear of Sinitar's "guides". They have a very bad reputation that they earned for a reason. 

5 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

there is a gap in the room you got chained to a pose. I felt into the void there.

ScreenShot3.png

Thank you.

The room was not complete in 0.75 but it is now for next version.

On 8/9/2021 at 12:07 AM, gregaaz said:

Requirements

• Fuz Ro D-oh  [LE] [SE]

Hi there I'm back to ask you some question. Are these all the requirmants mods? I'm not sure .-.

Screenshot 2021-08-10 211751.png

2 hours ago, fuwadaren said:

Vacbed couldn't play the animation .

You can play it in Nifskope,

but it's Static in the skyrim

T—T

i like vacbed ,someone can help me?

I could be that iam wrong but At my knowledge, this isn't implemented yet.

In a Former post they wrote about it. 

If iam remember correctly there was some problem with it so the have taken it out for the version we are on at the moment. 

4 hours ago, fuwadaren said:

Vacbed couldn't play the animation .

You can play it in Nifskope,

but it's Static in the skyrim

T—T

i like vacbed ,someone can help me?

1 hour ago, sinola said:

I could be that iam wrong but At my knowledge, this isn't implemented yet.

In a Former post they wrote about it. 

If iam remember correctly there was some problem with it so the have taken it out for the version we are on at the moment. 

Yes, they are still used as statics for now, but we'll probably switch them to animated meshes in next version.

4 hours ago, darklord1995 said:

Do you still work on this mod? its a long time since the last update... I look every day, cause i wait for the final release... the start was good, so i want to see what you can do with the story. i hope it will be good :)

Of course we are still working on the mod ?, but please everyone, keep in mind that both me and Prime have our jobs taking a lot of time from the developing of it, so yeah, we are slow, but (hopefully ?) steady.

As for the "final release"… we're not even close. ?

That said, we just finished the writing of "The Inspector" quest, which will be an alternative way to start the mod, and started implementing it.

Spoiler

It will reconnect to the main quest just after "The Accident" (conveyor and ooze scene).

And this is a little teaser for one of some new animations that will be in the quest. (Yes, we both learned how to animate ?)

Spoiler

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xQpYQwJdC6mYch7lc72VirfJeQVyRQzg/view?usp=sharing

(Sorry, LL isn't uploading the gif, so I had to put it on g-drive ?)

21 minutes ago, fuwadaren said:

I saw in @Opheliacomplex's post that Vacbed has been working on animation in Skyrim.

Yes, that's the animated mesh (there's no character inside, it's just the mesh ?)

7 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Of course we are still working on the mod ?, but please everyone, keep in mind that both me and Prime have our jobs taking a lot of time from the developing of it, so yeah, we are slow, but (hopefully ?) steady.

As for the "final release"… we're not even close. ?

thats no problem :) i also must go to work too :) but its good to know and i will wait for the next update

Hi @Prime66 @Racoonity, Serah

Just hoping that this query helps both you, and others, maybe just a little.  (Note: Regardless of this, it's still a nice mod, tho'! and ppl shouldn't be afraid of trying it out)

So, FWIW, trying to install the SE Delta Patch 0.74 etc with MO2 gives a FOMOD error on the '00' files sections and offers you the chance to abort installation as it might not be installed properly.  The warning message says that files were not found in the archive, in particular

Folder '00 Shared\Scripts'

Folder '00 Shared\Sound'

I always install patches separately, and place them below the base mod, just so as I can see what they are overwriting from the original.  (I'm too long in the tooth to let anything overwrite anything without having checked it all first ? )

Here, tho, the patch installation has neither of those folders for 'scripts' or 'sound'.

But they aren't in the archive either .....  LOL

Fundamental question is 'Are they supposed to be, or not?' 

It might well just be a general explanation, but the post below (from upthread) can be read as implying that there are supposed to be some scripts to be overwritten ... ?

I may well be overcautious, but it would be nice to be sure ?   TIA for any help you can offer us all