I do not know if this is the current state of the mod or just me doing things wrong, but after gaining entrance to the facility by being kidnapped by the guard, I got to the part where I am supposed to talk to Ellen and discuss which route to take. Regardless of my choice, I was either forced to take the maiden route by going along with Ellen or being sent to the prison by going mad. Anyhow, doesn't matter which form I decide to sign, VES, hospitalization or employee the mod still says this is the end. This is unexpected to me as I see from the mod screenshots the player was supposed to be able to advance much further. Can somebody tell me what is going on?

9 minutes ago, Evikleun said:

I do not know if this is the current state of the mod or just me doing things wrong, but after gaining entrance to the facility by being kidnapped by the guard, I got to the part where I am supposed to talk to Ellen and discuss which route to take. Regardless of my choice, I was either forced to take the maiden route by going along with Ellen or being sent to the prison by going mad. Anyhow, doesn't matter which form I decide to sign, VES, hospitalization or employee the mod still says this is the end. This is unexpected to me as I see from the mod screenshots the player was supposed to be able to advance much further. Can somebody tell me what is going on?

The actuall state is a demo. A lot of features not included yet. When you get the message" thats all folks... " then you reached the end of the demo. There isnt anything more at that point. :)

Edited by sinola
17 minutes ago, Evikleun said:

The events shown in the screenshots might not all correspond to any actual or future content. ?
They are there because we like them and they kind of sum up what the mod is going to be like. ?

Anyway, yes, some of the routes of this demo end with Ellen proposing contracts.

Edited by Guest
10 minutes ago, saviorwq said:

I love this outfit , Can anyone integrate it into the rubber facility?

We have two outfits very similar to it already, so we don't think we need it, for now, but thanks for the suggestion. ?

(The Doll Suit and the Isolation Suit)

Edited by Guest
25 minutes ago, cowder said:

Is there any date or something when we can expect an update or full release?

Next update: probably around late summer.

Full release: 

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Probably a couple of years, if we're lucky. ?

10 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Next update: probably around late summer.

Full release: 

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

Probably a couple of years, if we're lucky. ?

Good lord, what would a full release even look like? Multi facility management, 10 hour questline.

10 hours ago, Vakir said:

Good lord, what would a full release even look like? Multi facility management, 10 hour questline.

10 hours ago, MaJaNamesuu said:

Full release would be separate game XD

Well, the plan is to make something DLC-sized ?, but if this were a movie, I'd say we're still in pre-production ?

Edited by Guest
14 hours ago, Rubbermatt said:

Made some tasteful wall hangings if anybody's looking to do some decorating.

Capture169.jpg

Wallflowers.zip 1.21 MB · 12 downloads

May I ask you if you could add a bracket for the waist too?
Or maybe one for the waist and one for the tights over the knees.

We like it and we'd love to use it ?, but right now it kind of feels like the prisoner would be strangled by it, sorry. ?

Edited by Guest

Hi, I'm interested in seeing the questioning and VES endings, but i always persuade the receptionist that im the inspector, and i dont know how to piss Elenewen off, am i doing something wrong? I know this mod is still beta, so sorry if im asking a bit of a silly question :/

18 minutes ago, killer14798 said:

Hi, I'm interested in seeing the questioning and VES endings, but i always persuade the receptionist that im the inspector, and i dont know how to piss Elenewen off, am i doing something wrong? I know this mod is still beta, so sorry if im asking a bit of a silly question :/

Hi ?,

Spoiler

to piss Elenwen off, you have to ask too many questions and then insult her, in the scene right after when the ooze sticks to you.

For the other, you need a low speechcraft. (< 30)

There is a lot of rubber inventory in the modification. There should be a rubber sound when walking and trying to free yourself. This will increase the enjoyment of this work. Can it be done, or is it very difficult?

2 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hi ?,

Reveal hidden contents

to piss Elenwen off, you have to ask too many questions and then insult her, in the scene right after when the ooze sticks to you.

For the other, you need a low speechcraft. (< 30)

Thanks so much for telling me about the speechcraft thing :). I'm just confused about how to talk to Elenwen? Nothing happens when I try to talk to her, and I'm sorry, but i also dont know how to get to the ooze? (the only endings ive managed to find are getting taken in as a prisoner then thrown out, the inspector one and the contract one that ends in the rubber maiden?)

42 minutes ago, Rasha2 said:

There is a lot of rubber inventory in the modification. There should be a rubber sound when walking and trying to free yourself. This will increase the enjoyment of this work. Can it be done, or is it very difficult?

Some outfits have rubber sounds when walking already ?, but yeah, we'll try to add fitting sounds to every outfit.

If you mean that you'd like to hear rubber sounds when trying to escape rubber devices, then that's something you may want to ask on Devious Devices' topic. ?

Edited by Guest
25 minutes ago, killer14798 said:

Thanks so much for telling me about the speechcraft thing :). I'm just confused about how to talk to Elenwen? Nothing happens when I try to talk to her, and I'm sorry, but i also dont know how to get to the ooze? (the only endings ive managed to find are getting taken in as a prisoner then thrown out, the inspector one and the contract one that ends in the rubber maiden?)

Spoiler

The ooze event happens if you follow the main route, by entering the Facility as a visitor and sustaining an interview.
I'm not sure how you're able to talk to Elenwen if you never reached that scene, though .?