2 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hide contents

The ooze event happens if you follow the main route, by entering the Facility as a visitor and sustaining an interview.
I'm not sure how you're able to talk to Elenwen if you never reached that scene, though .?

Ok, I really dont know if im doing something wrong now, I made a new save, went to the silver blood inn to get the objective to go to the facility, then when I entered as a guest it said I'd already done one, then went onto the restore power quest. I tried again after lying to get in by saying I was the inspector, then telling the truth and saying I was there for a job and got the same result. After that, no matter what I do, I always end up in the rubber maiden at the end as I cant get the combination right, even following the video or trying different combinations on a quicksave :/

(edit: good news is i did manage to do the questioning ending :D )

Edited by killer14798
25 minutes ago, killer14798 said:

Ok, I really dont know if im doing something wrong now, I made a new save, went to the silver blood inn to get the objective to go to the facility, then when I entered as a guest it said I'd already done one, then went onto the restore power quest. I tried again after lying to get in by saying I was the inspector, then telling the truth and saying I was there for a job and got the same result. After that, no matter what I do, I always end up in the rubber maiden at the end as I cant get the combination right, even following the video or trying different combinations on a quicksave :/

(edit: good news is i did manage to do the questioning ending :D )

Spoiler

If you interact with the bookshelves in the corridor near the console, you might find something to help you solve the combination problem

Easy solution:

Spoiler

You only have to press each button once, so the possible combinations go down to 6. ?

7 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hi ?,

Hide contents

to piss Elenwen off, you have to ask too many questions and then insult her, in the scene right after when the ooze sticks to you.

For the other, you need a low speechcraft. (< 30)

May I ask how can I talk to Elenwen in order to piss her off and get the VES ending? Since when I talk to her she just stays there not doing or saying anything. Does it have anything to do with how I gained the entrance to the facility? Thanks. 

21 minutes ago, Evikleun said:

May I ask how can I talk to Elenwen in order to piss her off and get the VES ending? Since when I talk to her she just stays there not doing or saying anything. Does it have anything to do with how I gained the entrance to the facility? Thanks. 

Spoiler

you have to first solve the maintenance room puzzle and get to the ooze room, then you can piss her off at ooze room exit

Okay. How can I start the quest by force? I cant start the quest. Tried speaking with the person in the Inn and I have no dialogue, same with the guard. Coc location or setstage possibility? 

I read the text how to start.

39 minutes ago, Evikleun said:

Excuse me, where did you find Elenwen?

If playing the quest correctly, she should only appear after the ooze event.

Did you use console commands to get inside the Facility?

I think that there's no need to say that any other way of entering, besides following the quest, will break stuff. ?

14 minutes ago, DrVec said:

Okay. How can I start the quest by force? I cant start the quest. Tried speaking with the person in the Inn and I have no dialogue, same with the guard. Coc location or setstage possibility? 

I read the text how to start.

Have you tried saving and reloading in front of the guard? It used to happen to me too and that's what I used to do.
Anyway, we fixed this problem for next version. ?

11 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I think that there's no need to say that any other way of entering, besides following the quest, will break stuff. ?

Have you tried saving and reloading in front of the guard? It used to happen to me too and that's what I used to do.

I found her after finishing the maiden route, when the game gives me the master key and I just go around until I find here in the white isolation room. At this point none of the NPCs say anything anymore. Regarding the entrance, I go in either through the Innkeeper quest or piss the guard off to be let inside. After that I was led straight to Misa and then Ellen, which opens up the maiden route or the waking up in prison route. There was no options to be taken to Elenwen. I also have never encoutered the ooze event nor know how to trigger it. 

Edited by Evikleun
5 minutes ago, Evikleun said:

I found her after finishing the maiden route, when the game gives me the master key and I just go around until I find here in the white isolation room. At this point none of the NPCs say anything anymore. Regarding the entrance, I go in either through the Innkeeper quest or piss the guard off to be let inside. After that I was led straight to Misa and then Ellen, which opens up the maiden route or the waking up in prison route. There was no options to be taken to Elenwen. I also have never encoutered the ooze event nor know how to trigger it. 

Don't you get the message that the demo is over after exiting the maiden? That's why nobody is talking anymore.

Spoiler

To have a chance to piss her off, you have to get the correct combination in the maintenance room.

4 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Don't you get the message that the demo is over after exiting the maiden? That's why nobody is talking anymore.

Hide contents

To have a chance to piss her off, you have to get the correct combination in the maintenance room.

Sorry for asking but it the right combination you are referring to here is the combination that opens the door to the 3 buttons at the cog? Or is it another one? 

1 minute ago, Evikleun said:

Sorry for asking but it the right combination you are referring to here is the combination that opens the door to the 3 buttons at the cog? Or is it another one? 

I'm referring to the correct order in which you have to press those three buttons. It's random. 

Check comment #1802 if you need help. ?

4 minutes ago, wscjwdxjj said:

I dont know why but Ellen can only handle me the contract and I dont know how to sign it.

You can't sign them yet. That's where the demo ends, for now.

2 hours ago, Evikleun said:

Sorry for asking but since your mod contains only meshes and texture, I do not know what does it replaces. Can you explain please? Thank you

It doesn't replace things, if any modders know how to use meshes they can place them in the world where they like. If you are just a player, not mod creator then the download doesn't do anything.

11 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Yes I tried that multiple times. No dialogue.

21 minutes ago, DrVec said:

Yes I tried that multiple times. No dialogue.

Are you sure you installed the mod correctly?
0.74 first and then 0.75 over it.

Are you using a save which didn't ever have any previous version of the Facility installed?

23 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Are you sure you installed the mod correctly?
0.74 first and then 0.75 over it.

Are you using a save which didn't ever have any previous version of the Facility installed?

Yes I have installed that. And yes to your second question. First time installing it. :)

12 minutes ago, DrVec said:

Yes I have installed that. And yes to your second question. First time installing it. :)

Mmmh... ? Then we don't know, sorry.

Edited by Guest
14 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Hide contents

If you interact with the bookshelves in the corridor near the console, you might find something to help you solve the combination problem

Easy solution:

Hide contents

You only have to press each button once, so the possible combinations go down to 6. ?

Thank you so much, I managed to get past the puzzle, after what you said it suddenly made a lot more sense to me and I dont know why I didnt realize that sooner :P. Thanks again for the help :)

50 minutes ago, DrVec said:

No way to force it somehow?

Have you checked if you have all the requirements up to date?

If you do, then try typing 

help towerrise

and then 

setstage *the quest you get as result* 0 

without *

Edited by Guest
"towerrise" not "towerquest"
31 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Have you checked if you have all the requirements up to date?

If you do, then try typing 

help towerquest

and then 

setstage *the quest you get as result* 0 

without *

Tanks for helping me. Yes. I have all requirments. Help towerquest gives me only DIAL and DLBR. No quests. Looked multiple times. I have found something. But not the quests.

6 minutes ago, DrVec said:

Tanks for helping me. Yes. I have all requirments. Help towerquest gives me only DIAL and DLBR. No quests. Looked multiple times. I have found something. But not the quests.

Sorry, I edited the message. It was "towerrise" not "towerquest".