I was wondering who's gonna bring this mod to life 

many thanks to you guys r doing

and I think there would be awesome to have

forced rubber or latex dollification  with condom catsuits and brainwash,hypnosis event

If those features are technically possible

Is there a way to avoid getting covered in ooze? I feel silly asking this because it may be totally scripted

Also, is it possible to go the voluntary hospitalization route? I've approached with the 40k septims and I can only say that I have the gold elsewhere or that I'm looking for a patron

18 hours ago, hikinitt said:

I was wondering who's gonna bring this mod to life 

many thanks to you guys r doing

and I think there would be awesome to have

forced rubber or latex dollification  with condom catsuits and brainwash,hypnosis event

If those features are technically possible

We have a couple of ideas involving the first two, temporary hypnosis may be a thing as well, but we won't probably add any brainwashing event.
Any PC mentality changes will have to be chosen by the player, for a more immersive feeling, unless that change is going to be temporary. ?

3 hours ago, SOSMarche said:

Is there a way to avoid getting covered in ooze? I feel silly asking this because it may be totally scripted

Also, is it possible to go the voluntary hospitalization route? I've approached with the 40k septims and I can only say that I have the gold elsewhere or that I'm looking for a patron

Yes, the inspector branch will be an alternative to start the mod, but we're still writing it, so nothing is for sure ?

It will be possible, but, for now, that's where the mod ends.

On 5/10/2021 at 9:43 AM, Racoonity, Serah said:

(Quick answer: there are going to be both, but no PC begging or complaining at all, unless the player wishes to, at the end of certain paths.)

Ok, I'll take this as a chance to describe our plans a bit. ?

There is going to be a main plot, following the employee path, during which the player will be able to access a task system, based on the type of job position they'll obtain (maid, guard, nurse and others).

• These tasks will be probably more dom/sex oriented, but there are going to be dom/sub bdsm scenes too.
  • The PC will obtain a daily salary, based on their performance.
  • In order to progress, each position will have to complete a certain amount of (different) tasks each time, until they'll receive a special one, which is going to be one of the main quests.
  • Even if an employee, the player will be able to request therapy, but they won't be paid for the time spent as patients.

The patient path will have a similar kind of task system, which will involve therapies based on the skills sets the PC will request (or will be requested to have, in case of imprisonment).

• When a patient, the player won't be able to progress in the main story.
  • This path will probably be the one with the most sub-bdsm content.
  • Prison/therapy time will be decided randomly/[by the player].
  • Besides nurses, the PC will be followed by a psychotherapist, who will determine PC's progresses and mental health.
  • If a patient (not a prisoner) you'll be able to ask her to end your therapies (no refunds). 

The VES path is going to be a secondary quest line.

• The VES can be accessed by the employee path at any time but...
  • ... as a VES, the player won't be able to end the testing period at will, once it starts, since some therapies might have unpredicted long term effects.
  • There won't be any task system, but only story quests, which will involve experiments based on both sex and bondage scenes.

Extra: the inspector isn't really a path, but you can choose it as a different prelude to the mod, if you don't want to choose your path by yourself (kind of: you still will, but in a different way ?)

Was curious if you have other ways to get into The Facility other than walk in. IE something like being kidnapped or a courier gives you a letter from The Facility expressing interest in the PC

10 hours ago, Vakir said:

Was curious if you have other ways to get into The Facility other than walk in. IE something like being kidnapped or a courier gives you a letter from The Facility expressing interest in the PC

When we'll reach a way more stable version, we'll probably start thinking about some other mods' interaction, such as SS+ and DF, but that's still a long way to go.

8 hours ago, BigBossEzio said:

We got an ETA for the next big update?

Probably late summer, even autumn, but nothing is for sure.

After discovering this mod I have been spending hours converting the outfits into CBBE SE 3BA. It's just that it's super hard to find the correct info. Like... How the hell do you copy the weights into the outfit when it has both boots and gloves in one package. Right now as soon as I go ingame the mesh breaks or outright disappears! /end rant.

I need a break.

20 minutes ago, pling94 said:

After discovering this mod I have been spending hours converting the outfits into CBBE SE 3BA. It's just that it's super hard to find the correct info. Like... How the hell do you copy the weights into the outfit when it has both boots and gloves in one package. Right now as soon as I go ingame the mesh breaks or outright disappears! /end rant.

I need a break.

Great ?
Usually to do that I copy feet and hands first, mask them up to the wrists and ankles and then i copy the body.
At times outfit studio bugs out for no apparent reason, painting the bones wrongly, even if copied, but that usually happens if you copy head bones too (for the neck).
It's kind of a roulette ?, but since I managed to make the inspector outfit work as one piece, I guess that, as long as the head isn't involved, everything should be fine.

1 hour ago, pling94 said:

How the hell do you copy the weights into the outfit when it has both boots and gloves in one package.

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Usually to do that I copy feet and hands first, mask them up to the wrists and ankles and then i copy the body.

Sun has a video tutorial on exactly that. She does it for the gloves.

8 hours ago, pling94 said:

I need a break.

Try this nif, just rename it & plonk it in the shape data folder. Oh & you'll probably need to redo the texture paths in nifskope.

But it is fully weighted for 3BA.

Haven't got it to work in LE yet, it just spazzes right out.

BaneSuit.nif

2 hours ago, Rubbermatt said:

Try this nif, just rename it & plonk it in the shape data folder. Oh & you'll probably need to redo the texture paths in nifskope.

But it is fully weighted for 3BA.

Haven't got it to work in LE yet, it just spazzes right out.

BaneSuit.nif 1.14 MB · 3 downloads

Don't worry about the LE version. I managed to make the UUNP version already.
A converter would only need to change sliders, no need to touch bones, as they are pretty similar and anyway, the body doesn't show at all, so there won't be any bone-related clipping.

2 hours ago, pling94 said:

So here is the bodyslide files. It's not perfect but I did the most heavy lifting. Anyone can expand and fix "my" shit.

Now worship me!!

1032124831_TheFacility3BABodyslides.rar 322.08 MB · 1 download

Great ?
If I may ask, what kind of support are you going to provide for it?

Will you fix any issue if reported?

Would you like me to send you the newest UUNP files to convert before any update?
You are not forced to do anything, of course. We are asking just because we need to understand how to deal with your conversion. ?

2 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Great ?
If I may ask, what kind of support are you going to provide for it?

Will you fix any issue if reported?

Would you like me to send you the newest UUNP files to convert before any update?
You are not forced to do anything, of course. We are asking just because we need to understand how to deal with your conversion. ?

I will probably not support it. My attention span is zero, so anyone can update it. All rights to it are yours.

Edit: Of course if there is nobody else doing it I can help out. But I'm not good at converting. Especially DD stuff, with having no arms etc. Shit gets complicated and takes a lot of time. I spent 3 days on those files and I didn't convert/perfect everything.

After passing the room with the pink liquid, the heroine went out and talked to the nurse. A suit is put on the heroine, no one says anything further. I go down back to where I came from, a message appears that the quest is over and the nurse comes in after me. And after that nothing happens. Everything is closed, the doors are barred, no one reacts to attempts to speak. What to do?

31 minutes ago, Rasha2 said:

After passing the room with the pink liquid, the heroine went out and talked to the nurse. A suit is put on the heroine, no one says anything further. I go down back to where I came from, a message appears that the quest is over and the nurse comes in after me. And after that nothing happens. Everything is closed, the doors are barred, no one reacts to attempts to speak. What to do?

You should have received a key to open the doors up to the exit. Remember to interact with the chest at the security check to recover your stuff. ?

2 hours ago, Rasha2 said:

The doors were blocked by bars. The key is there, it does not work.

Then you're probably trying to open the wrong door ?
In any case, you completed the demo: now you can decide if trying another path by reloading a previous save or just use console commands like "tcl" to get out, if the doors don't work.  ?

Edited by Guest