On 7/12/2021 at 9:11 AM, Racoonity, Serah said:

Have you tried reloading to the autosave that creates after activating the backflow pump? (right console button)

(Best done if after exiting to desktop)

Ah, no worries! I just re installed some mods and it all worked out!

Thanks for replying,  can't wait to see what you two have in store next! ?

12 minutes ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

I have a question, given how the next update would include actual quest instead of just introduction, when it drop, do I need to start a new character to play the new content? (even if the current character haven't started doing any of the currently available quest?)

Yes, but don't worry, you'll probably have time to enjoy more than one Skyrim's playthrough, before next update. ?

Edited by Guest

Tried it in a 3BBB SE game and the suits clip, a lot.  Def needs some work there.

Tried it in LE, and I couldn't get into the facility at all.  The 'guard' outside refused to talk to me.  Reloading an old save and talking to the innkeeper didn't change anything.

Found a small bug (presumably in both versions, tested in SE) - you can get into the cell where you meet the Warden the first time by just clicking on the chair through the bars to sit down.  Not sure if this gets you much though.

SSE and LE 0.75

Update:

Consolidating posts

Update 2:

Playing on SE for the above mentioned reasons.

Got all the way through the Maintenence section.  Ellenwen had no dialog options for me to use to "piss her off".  When I try to pay for therapy, even with 3x the gold requirement, the mod doesn't seem to think I have enough gold.

When I try to sign up for VES, the mod ends.  

When I try to work, the mod tells me this isn't implemented yet.

Is there any lewd content yet, or is this all just a preview of what it might eventually become?

Update 3:

Tried it again (SE 0.75).  Got 'arrested' for impersonating an inspector.  Warden met me (tied up on the X) and instantly let me go.  Is this the expected result?

Edited by ChandraArgentis
5 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Tried it in a 3BBB SE game and the suits clip, a lot.  Def needs some work there.

The only officially supported body type is UUNP.

Tried it in LE, and I couldn't get into the facility at all.

I'm not sure what might be causing you this problem, maybe there's something wrong with your mod installation and/or requirements.

Remember that you need to install the 0.75 delta patch over 0.74.

Found a small bug (presumably in both versions, tested in SE) - you can get into the cell where you meet the Warden the first time by just clicking on the chair through the bars to sit down.

Why would you even try to sit on a chair on the opposite side of bars? ?

Ellenwen had no dialog options for me to use to "piss her off".

Same as above: installation and requirements.

Check the optional requirements too, please.

Is there any lewd content yet, or is this all just a preview of what it might eventually become?

Tried it again (SE 0.75).  Got 'arrested' for impersonating an inspector.  Warden met me (tied up on the X) and instantly let me go.  Is this the expected result?

It's just a demo, this mod is really far from being complete.

13 minutes ago, Darktod said:

Hello, I have no textures on the characters. Skyrim LE

Do you mean that bodies are invisible?

If that's so, then you are missing outfit meshes, not textures.

Run bodyslide, please.

On 7/12/2021 at 10:40 AM, Prime66 said:

Yeah, I swear my life would be so much easier if I could make the Mod in the SSE Creation kit. :sweat_smile:

hm what is the problem? as far as i understood it it should not be a big problem to convert from SE to LE as its also no big deal to port LE to SE. you only need to watch that you don't call SE specific papyrus functions and or libs.

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

hm what is the problem? as far as i understood it it should not be a big problem to convert from SE to LE as its also no big deal to port LE to SE. you only need to watch that you don't call SE specific papyrus functions and or libs.

LE -> SE is somewhat supported but SE -> LE is all "at your own risk". Especially animations and pose overwrites are prone to break. Also you need to convert/check meshes and textures, so it's way more hassle than it's worth.

8 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I'm not sure what might be causing you this problem, maybe there's something wrong with your mod installation and/or requirements.

Remember that you need to install the 0.75 delta patch over 0.74.

Why would you even try to sit on a chair on the opposite side of bars? ?

Same as above: installation and requirements.

Check the optional requirements too, please.

• Yes, that was done.
  • Because I could!  You know, for exploit checking.
  • Yup, I have it installed correctly with all the requirements - except for EZ2C, because that link is broken.

LE load order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TreasureHunterWhore.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Batheile.esp
DeviousToys.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
VanillaArgoniansRedux.esp
XPMSE.esp
Better Vampires.esp
FNIS.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
Jugs.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SOS_Ho.esp
SkyUI.esp
Krisan's Eyes.esp
CarryweightExtended.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Devious Looting.esp
Key20 - Chastity.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
The Facility.esp
SD Addons.esp
SkyrimBound.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
MoreDeviousStarts.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Edited by ChandraArgentis
2 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:
  • Yes, that was done.

I think it used to happen to me too on an older version, and I usually fixed it just by saving and reloading on the spot.

Anyway, we fixed it some time ago, so next version shouldn't have it.

Because I could!  You know, for exploit checking.

It doesn't mean you should have done it, but if intentionally breaking your own game is fun for you, sure, do as you please. ?

except for EZ2C, because that link is broken.

Thanks for reporting it.

It must have been removed due to Nexus' last policy change. 

It's a shame, since it was a really good bug fixing mod. ?

32 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I think it used to happen to me too on an older version, and I usually fixed it just by saving and reloading on the spot.

Anyway, we fixed it some time ago, so next version shouldn't have it.

This happened the first time I tried to talk to him - he didn't have the dialog option for it.  I saved and reloaded and was able to talk to him after.  I didn't see that particular issue again afterwards, even after coming back from a prior save.

Incidentally, are the people in the Inn supposed to say much?  I get the same dialog option from a few people, basically just telling me that the Warden recently got some goods, then I can 'react' to that, but nothing else afterwards.

3 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

This happened the first time I tried to talk to him - he didn't have the dialog option for it.  I saved and reloaded and was able to talk to him after.  I didn't see that particular issue again afterwards, even after coming back from a prior save.

Incidentally, are the people in the Inn supposed to say much?  I get the same dialog option from a few people, basically just telling me that the Warden recently got some goods, then I can 'react' to that, but nothing else afterwards.

That unlocks two more lines for the gatekeeper.

54 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Didn't seem to work in LE.  Didn't test in SE.

It only works if you never met the gatekeeper before.

5 hours ago, Foxtrot6 said:

what is the delta patch for? Is that what the changelog section is talking about under the patch part?

Edit: Nvm just merged the update into the new archive. Essentially just upgraded to v0.75

Yep. ?

4 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Yes, as mentioned previously, I tried that.  Went to a save from before I ever met him and tried it.  No change.

Well, I don't know what to say anymore, then.

Every part of the mod has been tested multiple times by many different users, who managed to reach each scenario's current ending, so I really don't know what you are doing wrong, sorry.

Maybe as a last attempt, try playing it with a light installation (only the Facility and its requirements).

Yes, as mentioned previously, I tried that.  Went to a save from before I ever met him and tried it.  No change.

Ian not sure what cause this but maybe something is wrong with your SKSE installation. I know problems like this happen to me in a Fallout 3 mod. The problem was that the skse didn't started correctly. Since they games from Bethesda not so different in her technical ways i might be the same for you just in skyrim. :)

@Racoonity, Serah Hi, I'm trying to make a xVASynth-based voice pack for Rubber Facility. I've noticed that most male and female NPCs are split into using either the RR_FemaleVoice01 or RR_MaleVoice01 voice type? While this is not a problem in and of itself it makes it impossible to distinguish between voices for different races. Is there a specific reason for this setup? 

Edited by Executaball
3 hours ago, Executaball said:

@Racoonity, Serah Hi, I'm trying to make a xVASynth-based voice pack for Rubber Facility. I've noticed that most male and female NPCs are split into using either the RR_FemaleVoice01 or RR_MaleVoice01 voice type? While this is not a problem in and of itself it makes it impossible to distinguish between voices for different races. Is there a specific reason for this setup? 

Hi ?

well, the main reason is that this way, characters won't start random dialogues like trying to steal your dropped stuff ?, but we could give each one a unique voice type, which does the same thing. ?

In any case, as much as I love the idea, I wouldn't suggest you to start this project for now, as many lines will be changed in next version, plus the mod is very far from being finished, so there's no telling what is going to change in the future. ?