I know this is a bit of a weird request, but I find that SimpleSlavery is such a neat middleman for sitting between a defeat style mod and another mod that provides some sort of consequence.

Would it be possible to add a feature, perhaps a new modevent or toggle option in the mcm menu that allows for you to skip the sale scene alltogether and just jump straight to the result of the sale?

So much of the work linking seperate mods into a single middleman has already been done, and it could potentially allow new defeat mods to bypass having to setup all of this themselves.

36 minutes ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Would it be possible to add a feature, perhaps a new modevent or toggle option in the mcm menu that allows for you to skip the sale scene alltogether and just jump straight to the result of the sale?

I really don't want to do that.  Simple Slavery's original author described the auction as "the heart and soul of the mod".  However, a mod that wants to send the player directly to a specific outcome can easily do so.

Let's say that a mod has an event that plays a prank on you by sending you on DCL's bondage adventure.  Maybe you got drunk and your so-called friends decided to have fun with you by stranding you in the wilderness in bondage.  All that mod has to do is SendModEvent("dcur-triggerbondageadventure") if selling you as a slave doesn't make sense.

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's been set as part of Riften for a long time (in SS++).  The slave market cell belongs to SSLVLoc, which has the keywords for Dwelling and Store, and parent location RiftenLocation.  This follows the same pattern as the other buildings in Riften.

I just checked my SS++ version and it is 6.3.5.  So I don't know why it thinks I left Riften.  :/

17 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Most enslavement mods only deal with the player character.  Some work fine if your follower accompanies you; it depends on the mod.

perhaps an option to dismiss them as you go into the slave auction? something in MCM? maybe something that could be implemented in the future?

thank you

On 2/3/2021 at 10:26 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I really don't want to do that.  Simple Slavery's original author described the auction as "the heart and soul of the mod".  However, a mod that wants to send the player directly to a specific outcome can easily do so.

Let's say that a mod has an event that plays a prank on you by sending you on DCL's bondage adventure.  Maybe you got drunk and your so-called friends decided to have fun with you by stranding you in the wilderness in bondage.  All that mod has to do is SendModEvent("dcur-triggerbondageadventure") if selling you as a slave doesn't make sense.

The auction is the best part!! 

2 hours ago, Dodzh said:

perhaps an option to dismiss them as you go into the slave auction? something in MCM? maybe something that could be implemented in the future?

thank you

If you're using Death Alternative, it has a setting to do just that.

16 minutes ago, mischiefik said:

With the latest release it won't activate in MMN.

I don't know what MMN is.

17 minutes ago, mischiefik said:

I reinstalled the earlier version fine but the latest just errors out.

The latest is the tiniest of tiny changes, just disabling the Leon & Leah outcomes.  A few lines were commented out in one script, and an unrelated text message changed in another script.  If the previous version works, the latest really should too.  But if you can't get it to work on your end, use the previous version and don't choose Leon or Leah until DCL 9 comes out.

On 2/6/2021 at 11:02 PM, mischiefik said:

Hi - love your work here!

With the latest release it won't activate in MMN.

I reinstalled the earlier version fine but the latest just errors out. I've tried a few times.

Thanks!

On 2/6/2021 at 11:23 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I don't know what MMN is.

The latest is the tiniest of tiny changes, just disabling the Leon & Leah outcomes.  A few lines were commented out in one script, and an unrelated text message changed in another script.  If the previous version works, the latest really should too.  But if you can't get it to work on your end, use the previous version and don't choose Leon or Leah until DCL 9 comes out.

I assume he meant NMM. Just delete it and try again. make sure you got the right version (LE or SE).

hi, I really like your MOD . But I think most of Chinese people can't open  this website. So can I translate it into Chinese  and share it on a Chinese website which Chinese people share everything about ango5 on it ? I promise I will write your name and your link on it. Also if you want you can come to our website to share your own staffs. Our website is "www.9dmdamaomod.com".

20 minutes ago, acbc163 said:

So can I translate it into Chinese  and share it on a Chinese website which Chinese people share everything about ango5 on it ? I promise I will write your name and your link on it. Also if you want you can come to our website to share your own staffs. Our website is "www.9dmdamaomod.com".

Yes, as long as you don't charge any money for the translated version.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:01 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Simple Slavery Plus Plus

View File

"The entire sold on a platform experience."

Simple Slavery is a slave auction mod, a gateway to other player enslavement mods.  Defeat mods and other peril mods can send you here to be sold in a slave auction.  You must have at least one enslavement mod installed and selected in this mod's MCM or you'll just be released after the auction.

This is an update to Simple Slavery Plus.  I had some fixes and enhancements, and since Lozeak has moved on, jfraser encouraged me to publish them as an official release.  This version does not use Devious Framework (not to be confused with Devious Devices).  I won't be supporting Devious Framework.

Read about how it all began!

How Does It Work?

Combat defeat mods like SL Defeat or Death Alternative can send you here when you lose in battle.  Other peril or sexual assault mods might send you here as well.  You will be placed in a holding cell.  Speak to the Slavemaster in front of the cage and you will find yourself on the auction block, where people will bid on you.  You will then be sent to one of the many enslavement (or slave-like) mods provided by the talented modders of LoversLab.

What Do I Get With Plus Plus?

Reveal hidden contents

General

• To separate reality and fantasy, removed real-world character names and the Abraham Lincoln quote ("Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.")
  • Reverted the changes to the terrain behind Riften that removed the road.  The road is back.
  • Changed the point at which the PC is placed back into the world if there are no available slave mods and the PC is freed.  That used to be outside Whiterun.  It's now behind Riften, at the old outdoor slave market.
  • If you don't want to see them, there's a new MCM setting to suppress pop-up descriptive messages ("As you are led to the platform, a buyer idly fingers a crop as she studies you.")
  • Hid the slave posters in cities other than Riften.
  • Minor changes just outside the slave market so it's more obvious that the door is for a slave hall.

Auction

• Added support for the Devious Cidhna bandit and vampire quests.
  • DCL's Damsel in Distress quest and Prison are available as SS destinations.
  • SD gender preference setting is used when assigning a SD master.
  • Ability to choose to be auctioned even when wearing "blocking" or quest devices.
  • Fixed the 1-in-11 chance for no auction scene to be selected.
  • Fixed a script that would result in nothing happening after speaking to the slave master.
  • Added more SetAngle commands to keep the player character facing forward on the platform.
  • Added and moved dhlp-suspend commands so that dhlp-aware rape mods should not trigger during the auction.  SL Adventures proximity rape should no longer occur during your stay.  Mods that do not check for dhlp-suspend status are not affected, only the well-behaved ones.
  • Added a soft light to remove shadows from the slave on the platform (that would be you if you're on auction).  Can be turned off in the MCM.
  • Minor performance improvements, though removing equipped devices can still be quite slow.
  • Edited the auction dialog to improve the flow.  Grammar fixes for use of "there" for "their" and "your" for "you're".
  • Added a set of new post-display descriptions (e.g., "You're put on display for careful appraisal by the buyers.  You never felt so naked.")

Slave Market

• Added a line of dialog if you speak to the slave master or auctioneer:  "I have a fantasy about being sold.  Can you arrange a pretend auction?"  That starts a real auction (silly girl).  It's an immersive way to force being sold.
  • The auctioneer now stands behind a lectern with a ledger.
  • Moved your starting position in the cell closer to the slave master so you can talk to him even if you can't move.
  • Added a nice replacement for the slave poster, created by @Rob_J.
  • Fixed gray-face problems by adding or updating FaceGen files.
  • More furniture so the hall is less empty, including an X-cross, pillory, and a crux with a slave girl.
  • Replaced the Mara shrines with candles, and the Mara braziers with iron ones. 
  • Moved the COC marker so that if you "coc sslv_market" you're outside the cage.
  • Added a location to the slave market, because a null location messes with mods that look for location keywords (SL Pheromones would wrongly trigger inside the hall). 

Updating

This is a replacement for the SS+ files.  The esp file has the same name.  You can update from SS+ 6.04 without a new game.  Remove SS+ and install SS++ in its place (or install over it).  You can *probably* update from any older version of SS+.  

Narrative Description

Reveal hidden contents

I was shoved onto the platform in front of the milling crowd, shoulders burning, chains clanking. I still struggled, knowing it to be futile, as they attached my wrists to manacles hanging from the ceiling, my ankles to iron rings sunk into the ground*. The crowd jeered and laughed.

"She's a fiery one!" A rough-clothed man, hair like dirty straw, smiling as wide as a lecherous saber cat. The gag kept me from spitting at him; a glare was the best I could muster. Naturally, that only created more amusement. "I'm going to enjoy breaking this one!"

And as I stood there, spreadeagled and exposed, I knew in the plummeting depths of my stomach that he was right. I would fight it to my limit, but I had a limit. I would break, sooner or later.

No, I vowed in silence as the bidding began. I will not give them the satisfaction. I will not succumb to despair. I will escape. The words were a balm, but I knew in my soul they were void of meaning. The moment the gavel hit and the auctioneer said, "Sold!", my life was, for all intents and purposes, over.

Enslavement Mods

Have at least one installed and enabled in this mod's MCM or you'll simply be released after the auction.

Reveal hidden contents

Treasure Hunter Whore - with thanks to Tyrant99/Hugh Reckum

Whiterun Brothel Revamped - with thanks to Tyrant99/Hugh Reckum

Devious Followers - Continued with thanks to Lozeak & Lupine00

Captured Dreams Shop - with thanks to Veladarius
Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) - with thanks to stobor
Deviously Cursed Loot - with thanks to Kimy
Heroine in Distress - with thanks to Quisling
Island of Mara (original or Tweaked versions will work) - with thanks to quimboles and ffabris (gay male adventure; females can use it, but there will be minor oddities)
Maria Eden (legacy Slavery version - will kind of work with the updated one - better connections to the new one coming soon!) - with thanks to zaira
Quick as you Like - with thanks to DocClox
Raven Beak Prison - with thanks to Guffel
Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced - with thanks to Skyrimll
Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service - with more thanks to DocClox - You must start the SLUTS quest first. Speak to an innkeeper about getting a job that doesn't include killing all the time.

Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service Redux!- with more thanks to MrEsturk -  No need start SLUTS quest first. 
Sexlab Stories (Red Wave) - with more thanks to Skyrimll
Slaverun Reloaded - with thanks to Kenjoka (and pchs, since he made the original)
Slaves of Tamriel Continuation - with thanks to Slaves of Tamriel and theFirstHeretic
Submissive Lola - the original version, with thanks to alexvkj

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission - rebooted by MrEsturk & Hexbolt8
Things in the Dark - with thanks to Delzaron
Wolfclub - with thanks to pchs

Notes from the SS+ page, some of which might be outdated.

If you use Sanguine's Debauchery, requires Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced 3.1 or higher.

Slaves of Tamriel is still a WiP. Well, all these are, but SoT doesn't have an actual way to escape the mine yet, so you will have to COC your way out of there whenever you want to escape.

The mechanics for Submissive Lola have not changed. If it is chosen as your enslavement, pick from a variety of follower-enabled NPC's after the auction is over. Make them your follower, and then ask to be enslaved, just as usual.

Getting sent to Slaverun should skip the quests leading to Whiterun becoming a slave city.

Island of Mara normally requires the player to be the Harbinger of the Companions, but ffabris has made a unique start that removes this requirement.

For Modders

Reveal hidden contents

Connecting your mod to Simple Slavery

Reveal hidden contents

Sending the player to Simple Slavery is really easy -- just stick in this code (provided by the very kind and enthusiastic DocClox):

sendModEvent("SSLV Entry")

Or, if you don't want to muck about with modevents, just unequip the player and transfer her/him to sslv_cagemark2.

To go the other way - sending the player to your mod from SS - pm me. That will need to be added manually.

ZAZ and DD cross slavery support. 

Modders only, if you have ZAZ as a requirement using zbfFactionSlave on player is all you need do (what existing mod were doing).

There is an issue with Slavery mod that do not have access to zbfFaction to make sure they are not enslaving players at the right time so there are Sendmod events to resolve this:

For modder that use DD and want to be compatible without making ZAZ a requirement.

First you must RegisterForModEvent("PlayerRefEnslaved", "Your Event Name1"),   RegisterForModEvent("PlayerRefFreed", "Your Event Name2")

When Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") from another mod is sent you must have a flag within your mod that stops your mod enslaving the player.

When Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") from another mod is sent you must have a flag within your mod that allows your mod to enslave the player.

Then once this is done when you use  SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree") it will use either Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") or Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") depending on players status (either zbfFactionslave is being used or another mod has sent Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved"))

After this is done if you use this check to make sure your not enslaving a already enslaved player. 

Use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") at the start of your enslavement and SS will add zbfSlaveFactions for you and all mods that have that event will not touch your captured player until they escape.

When you are freeing a Player use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") and SS will use zbfSlaveFactions to mark the player as fair game for slavery mods that use zaz, and for DD mods that have registered this mod event.

Step by step of how it should work.

1. Player has met conditions to be enslaved
  2. Either before(onUpdateloop) or now your Mod uses SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree")
  3. SS will either do Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") or Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") back
  4. If Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") was the result you enslave player. Otherwise you don't and stop here.
  5. If you enslave player use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") 
  6. At end of enslavement use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed")

All mods that use this method will be compatible with each other WITHOUT SS or ZAZ

With SS you will be compatible with all mods that use zbfSlaveFaction on the player correctly.

Registering for the "SSLV Exit" mod event

Reveal hidden contents

You don't need to do this for your own enslavement mod that SS recognizes, since SS will notify your mod just as it always has.  This event is provided for any mods that might want to know when the player is enslaved, and what the outcome is.

In your mod, register for the event:

RegisterForModEvent("SSLV Exit", "SSExit")

Then set up an event handler:

Event SSExit(Form sender, string outcome)
EndEvent

You will probably want to test the value of "outcome" to determine where the player went, particularly for "Freed".

Values of "outcome":

"Freed"  (player was set free, not enslaved)
"CD"  (Captured Dreams)
"Cidhna Pirates"
"Cidhna Bandits"
"Cidhna Vampires"
"DCUR Bondage"
"DCUR Damsel"
"DCUR Doll"
"DCUR Cursed Collar"
"DCUR Leon"
"DCUR Leah"
"DCUR Prison"
"DF"  (Devious Followers)
"HiD"  (Heroine in Distress)
"Isle of Mara"
"Lola"  (Submissive Lola)
"Mia"  (Mia's Lair)
"Raven Beak Prison"
"SD"  (Sanguine's Debauchery)
"SLUTS"
"Slaverun"
"QAYL"  (Quick as You Like)
"RedWave"
"SoT"  (Slaves of Tamriel)
"Things"  (Things in the Dark)
"THW"  (Treasure Hunter Whore)
"WR Brothel"  (Whiterun Brothel)
"WolfClub"

The Maria Eden outcome currently does nothing, so the outcome identifier is "Freed"

If you want to register for the event for when the player is sent to the slave market, that's done like this:

RegisterForModEvent("SSLV Entry", "SSEntry")

And:

Event SSEntry(string eventName, string argStr, float argNum, form sender)
EndEvent

If you listen for the "SSLV Entry" event, be careful not to do anything to disrupt the auction.

Credit & Thanks

Reveal hidden contents

My small enhancements here are but a tiny stepping stone at the end of a long path built by others.
Major credit to jfraser for the original Simple Slavery and to Lozeak for his work on Simple Slavery Plus.
Also, thanks to RobJ for the nice new slave poster design.

Special thanks to Herowynne for the SE conversions.

Credit is due to many others, quoting from the Simple Slavery Plus page:

This mod has become something of a community project, for which I am grateful. I cannot, alas, add more authors' names to the box up in the corner, so for the record, here are the people who took it upon themselves to do the things I was not capable of doing (in alphabetical order):

Arbiter
Bane_Master
CGi
CliftonJD
DocClox
Kana Red
Legume

There has been much help from many others as well.

Many many many thanks to Bralor Marr for building and allowing me to connect to Death Alternative.

Thanks to Veladarius and arbiter for (very very) patiently helping me find the solution to the Captured Dreams problem.

Thanks to aqqh, crash-hawk, mrtauntaun, candiru, and TheWitchKing123 for helping me find the auction bug.

Thanks to kenjoka, ravelen, and gaggedgirl123 for helping to try to fix the @#$% fall through the floor issue.

Thanks to Bane_Master for actually fixing the @#$% fall through the floor issue, and for making DA optional.

Thanks always to Content Consumer for invaluable testing and suggestions.

Many many thanks to vpoteryaev for the MCM and the much cleaner code.

Thanks to Skyrimll for ongoing help, not only with connecting with SD, but with general modding questions.

Thanks to Kana Red for fixing the floating scenarios issue and the Wolfclub connection and the million and one other things he has taken upon himself to build and/or improve.

Thank you to nicolasslee for the Chinese translation.

Thank you to DocClox for the code for other mods to connect to SS, and for the bridge to SLUTS.

A big thanks to Aim4It for making a fomod. Even though I ultimately didn't use it, I very much appreciate the thought and effort.

Thanks to Xluxlu for the background sound.

Thanks to CGi for the FO.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/07/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animations, Fuz Roh D'oh
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Ok so I have the special edition of Skyrim but its for the Xbox 1 S, and i dont know where or how I can download sex mods, so any help would be appreciated. 

7 minutes ago, Skyrimlover2204 said:

Ok so I have the special edition of Skyrim but its for the Xbox 1 S, and i dont know where or how I can download sex mods, so any help would be appreciated. 

You can't do it.  I already answered your question on another mod discussion, but you might not have seen it yet.

Not allowed.  Also this.

3 minutes ago, yeetyeetloki said:

so i have a few mods instaled like treasure hunter whore and sanguine-debauchery-enhance but ive been stuck in the slave room in riften and i have no other prompts just suck there??

If you're in the slave cell, you must talk to the slavemaster.  If you did that and now you're not seeing dialog, install Fuz Roh D-oh.  It's required.  If you have it, check that you have the most recent version.