4 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

do I need death alternative mod or does this mod already have its own anti death system?

There are several mods that can send you to the auctions.

Not sure if anyone has ever put together a definitive list, but this mod itself doesn't send you to auction (except as an MCM option I guess for testing purposes). So you will need a mod to trigger it. 

10 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

There are several mods that can send you to the auctions.

Not sure if anyone has ever put together a definitive list, but this mod itself doesn't send you to auction (except as an MCM option I guess for testing purposes). So you will need a mod to trigger it. 

What mod should I use then? SD+ says in their description the following:

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life ( version 7.0 or above, of Death Alternative) is not required anymore but it is needed if you want defeat and death related triggers (required if you want compatibility with SexLab Defeat). You can play SD+ without it as long as you use the Surrender key to submit when you want or using compatible mods such as Simple Slavery.

"or using compatible mods such as simple slavery", what I understand from that is that this mod should be the one to work as a death alternative, but this is all confusing. SD also provides another alternative, which is enslavement, but wouldn't that conflict with this one? because this one sends you to an auction and SD does whatever enslavement means in their description.

2 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

What mod should I use then? SD+ says in their description the following:

"or using compatible mods such as simple slavery", what I understand from that is that this mod should be the one to work as a death alternative, but this is all confusing. SD also provides another alternative, which is enslavement, but wouldn't that conflict with this one? because this one sends you to an auction and SD does whatever enslavement means in their description.

not a conflict, no. Just two different options. I highly recommend Death Alternative but other mods such as Defeat. and Deviously Cursed Loot, have options to send the player to SS

3 minutes ago, jfraser said:

not a conflict, no. Just two different options. I highly recommend Death Alternative but other mods such as Defeat. and Deviously Cursed Loot, have options to send the player to SS

DCL does not have an option for death alternative, it only has surrender key. And what did you mean by two different options? does that mean I cannot run both of them together to get both of worlds? I want to play SD quests that come with it as well

31 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Not what you want to see posted when you are in a predicament like this. 

Then the tap on the shoulder.  "Where's your master, little slave?"

Sign and bulletin board progress:

Spoiler

1075677017_SS-BB.jpg.9367987f089cde0b2b9964ab34c4aa1a.jpg

22 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

DCL does not have an option for death alternative, it only has surrender key. And what did you mean by two different options? does that mean I cannot run both of them together to get both of worlds? I want to play SD quests that come with it as well

DCL does have a death alternative system. It is different than the mod Death Alternative, if that's what you mean. If you use the actual Death Alternative mod, you can set it to sometimes send you to Simple Slavery and sometimes to Sanguine's Debauchery. Simple Slavery can also send you to a master using Sanguine's Debauchery, so these two mods are completely compatible.

14 minutes ago, jfraser said:

What is Babo Dialogue?

It is made by BakaFactory (aka FactoryClose here on LL)

it adds a bunch of events to game based on events you achieve. Like there is one that triggers when you buy Breezehome, and one that happens when you visit the Nightgale inn. It's hard to explain it all, the link will do a better job. ?

But there is one event called "the war hero" where your fame has attracted the attention of an outlaw that thinks you need to be put in your place. If he defeats you he will leave you in a very compromised position on the side of the road and depending on who comes along you can get sold to the auction house. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3507da41050daae8a6292986d95b06fc.png

All of BakaFactories stuff is really good and this mod is designed to integrate with Sexlab approach redux, and sexlab horrible harassments. 

BakaFactory also made BHUNP, and is the current curator of XPMSE so he knows his stuff. ?

3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

It is made by BakaFactory (aka FactoryClose here on LL)

it adds a bunch of events to game based on events you achieve. Like there is one that triggers when you buy Breezehome, and one that happens when you visit the Nightgale inn. It's hard to explain it all, the link will do a better job. ?

But there is one event called "the war hero" where your fame has attracted the attention of an outlaw that thinks you need to be put in your place. If he defeats you he will leave you in a very compromised position on the side of the road and depending on who comes along you can get sold to the auction house. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.3507da41050daae8a6292986d95b06fc.png

All of BakaFactories stuff is really good and this mod is designed to integrate with Sexlab approach redux, and sexlab horrible harassments. 

Thanks. I followed the link but saw only update notes, not an actual mod description.

1 hour ago, Lisette11 said:

The game won't start. Others have had issues as well. How do I undo an update? Nexus comments have been locked so I can't ask there.

The problem seems to have been death alternative mod, I accidentally downloaded the Oldrim versions. Sorry for my noobish screw ups taking up space and time.

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Obviously that depends a lot on your tastes.

I personally use 

******EDIT*******

Added links

Defeat

SexLab Adventures

SexLab Survival

Prison Overhaul Patched (or maybe it is not patched anymore since it is stand alone... But everyone still calls it POP so... /shrug) ?

Babo Dialog

I like your list, and babo dialog, including its requirements and and optional recommendations looks great, but... it also sounds like a pain to test if all of these various mods are not going to cause any trouble with DCL or DD. He even made an edited version of sexlab aroused mod for his mod as a requirement, and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to delete the original arousal and only keep his, since it doesn't say. I hope the manual you mentioned is very detail regarding all of this. That said, you also posted a picture of an outcome to the event "war hero" and I noticed that the way the girl is bound is from ZAZ I believe? but he doesn't list ZAZ as a requirement for download, so does that mean that he made his own animation and assets that are similar to ZAZ but aren't really the mod? and if that's the case, then wouldn't it be incompatible with ZAZ? Sorry, I have so many questions because I'm still a noob

33 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

He even made an edited version of sexlab aroused mod for his mod as a requirement, and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to delete the original arousal and only keep his, since it doesn't say.

His version replaces the standard SexLab Aroused.  Use one or the other.

33 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

Sorry, I have so many questions because I'm still a noob

The biggest mistake you can make if you're new to these mods is to install too many things at once.  If there's a conflict, you won't know which mod is causing it.  If you see behavior you don't understand, you might not know which mod is doing that.  Start with a basic set of mods, get comfortable with how they work and what they do to your game, then gradually add more.  As you gain experience with them, you'll also develop a better sense of what you want (and don't want) in your game.  That's important, because uninstalling mods during your game can wreck it.

1 hour ago, muhavaux33 said:

I like your list, and babo dialog, including its requirements and and optional recommendations looks great, but... it also sounds like a pain to test if all of these various mods are not going to cause any trouble with DCL or DD.

The only thing on my list that doesn't play well with DD DCL is Prison overhaul. Which no longer plays well with DCL, but that is because the creator of DCL made it that way on purpose. To use both you need to disable DCL's internal prison features

Also Sexlab Adventures proximity rape feature is based off of DCLs rape feature. So you will want to disable that in DCL as well (they will conflict and SLAdv is more robust version)

1 hour ago, muhavaux33 said:

but he doesn't list ZAZ as a requirement for download, so does that mean that he made his own animation and assets that are similar to ZAZ but aren't really the mod? and if that's the case, then wouldn't it be incompatible with ZAZ?

No, you do need Zaz 8+ (I don't know why it is not listed as a requirement, but it is) ?

The best place to get help on any and all of BakaFactory's mods (BaboDialog, SL approach redux, SL Horrible Harrassment, his SLAL packs, and other mods) is here

https://discord.gg/VXyqc7TU

That link will only work for 7 days. (so use before March 15th) ?

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

The only thing on my list that doesn't play well with DD DCL is Prison overhaul. Which no longer plays well with DCL, but that is because the creator of DCL made it that way on purpose. To use both you need to disable DCL's internal prison features

Also Sexlab Adventures proximity rape feature is based off of DCLs rape feature. So you will want to disable that in DCL as well (they will conflict and SLAdv is more robust version)

No, you do need Zaz 8+ (I don't know why it is not listed as a requirement, but it is) ?

The best place to get help on any and all of BakaFactory's mods (BaboDialog, SL approach redux, SL Horrible Harrassment, his SLAL packs, and other mods) is here

https://discord.gg/VXyqc7TU

That link will only work for 7 days. (so use before March 15th) ?

Thank you, you have no idea how extremely helpful this is.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The biggest mistake you can make if you're new to these mods is to install too many things at once.  If there's a conflict, you won't know which mod is causing it.  If you see behavior you don't understand, you might not know which mod is doing that.  Start with a basic set of mods, get comfortable with how they work and what they do to your game, then gradually add more.  As you gain experience with them, you'll also develop a better sense of what you want (and don't want) in your game.  That's important, because uninstalling mods during your game can wreck it.

Oh yes - just had that problem myself. A real pain in the lower backside if your oh-so-helpful mod manager sees that you're disabling/ uninstalling a mod, and finds some very old version of it and happily re-installs that without even telling you. And not the whole mod, just some random bits. Thankfully that had a very prominent dialogue line, so that I could track that down and not falsely blame the new mod. ?

Version 6.3.8

New:  A new Freedom Fund page on the MCM lets you set aside gold to be used to buy you at the slave auction.
- After the auction, if the fund has enough gold, you'll be bought and freed by your trusted agent*.
- Otherwise, you'll be sent to one of the enslavement outcomes that you enabled.
- This feature is based on a suggestion by @Corsayr.
* Your agent doesn't actually appear and bid.  An auction scene plays out normally, then a message describes the outcome, using your agent's name.

New:  Two auction scenes previously set aside for Mia's Lair and Heroine in Distress are now available for general use, raising the total number of scenes to 12.  Those two scenes were not being used and did not have mod-specific dialog.

New:  Notice board based on mesh and textures from @DeepBlueFrog, with credit to Oaristys' Modder's Resource Pack Witcher Extension, and CD Projekt.
- It replaces the X-cross outside the auction hall, and optionally appears outside Riften's north gate.

New:  The alternate poster texture from the last update is now standard.
- You should delete the loose texture file "cwmapredone0.dds" if you downloaded it (the file name is no longer used).

New:  Added behavior packages to the auctioneer and slavemaster to keep them at their stations.

Changed:  The wording for auction bidding now starts at an unspecified minimum asking price, so that the bidders are offering above that amount to win.  You can therefore imagine being sold for any price.

Changed:  The MCM toggle for displaying slave posters in other cities now controls all posters other than those in the slave market and its entrance, so you can have minimal visual change in your world with this setting off (the default).

Changed:  Added a poster to Whiterun.  Removed the poster outside the Bee & Barb.  Added a slave notice board outside Riften's north gate.

29 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

New:  A new Freedom Fund page on the MCM lets you set aside gold to be used to buy you at the slave auction.

Yay! Thank you so much! This is awesome. You are hands down the best person to ever sell me as a slave at auction. ?