3 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

if you dont mark a person as buyer you dont get a buyer ?  so happens to me. a bit silly, isnt it.

Just make someone a follower and enslave yourself the old fashioned way. I know it's gone through some iterations since the original, but Submissive Lola was always designed to be a volunteer yourself for slavery mod. It took a bit of discussion to even allow it to connect to SS in the first place. :)

28 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Just make someone a follower and enslave yourself the old fashioned way

I think they are talking about the new feature with the bail monies. ?

34 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

if you dont mark a person as buyer you dont get a buyer ?  so happens to me. a bit silly, isnt it.

Someone has to go to the auction house to bid on you with your money. ?

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0 came out.

They fixed the Leon and Leah simple slavery.

Did you add it back in since you took it out in 6.36?

DCL 9 came out an hour after this mod's latest update, so no, that update did not restore the Leon & Leah outcomes.  It looks like I get to do another one.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

if you dont mark a person as buyer you dont get a buyer ?

If you're talking about the new Freedom Fund feature, it doesn't work like that.  If you're talking about Sub Lola, the telepathic interface to read the player's mind and fill in MCM settings has not been implemented yet.

Version 6.3.9

Reenabled the Leon & Leah outcomes that are available again in DCL 9.0.

Edit:  I just noticed the info on the DCL 9 release that it requires a new game, so unless you're planning to get enslaved right way, there's no hurry to get this latest update to SS++.

I can't redo the SE BSA file myself, so the SE version will be released a little later.  For those who'd rather not wait, here's the one script that changed.

Scripts.7z

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

OK. Sorry for asking something you already answered, I'm bad at keeping up these long comment threads. Also, I'm following this file, but I didn't get an e-mail about the update, even though the notification settings are at send me an email when update is made. Is there a box I need to check or something?

15 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I just completed the SS++ 6.3.9 conversion to SE for @HexBolt8 and I am sure it will be available soon.

Note that DCL 9 is not released yet for SE.

Thanks for yours and HexBolt8s hard work on this. DCL 9.0 beta is out at present as third Beta so full release hopefully won't be too long away.

31 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I just completed the SS++ 6.3.9 conversion to SE

Thank you, you're great!

1 hour ago, Lisette11 said:

I didn't get an e-mail about the update, even though the notification settings are at send me an email when update is made.

I don't know about emails, but the site isn't always reliable about sending update notifications.  I was following DCL, specifically to know when 9.0 came out, and I didn't get notified.  Because that happens, I always make an announcement in the mod discussion, so that people who didn't get notified will eventually see that there's been an update.

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you, you're great!

I don't know about emails, but the site isn't always reliable about sending update notifications.  I was following DCL, specifically to know when 9.0 when came out, and I didn't get notified.  Because that happens, I always make an announcement in the mod discussion, so that people who didn't get notified will eventually see that there's been an update.

Good to know!

5 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

Since DCL 9 isn't yet ported will this update work without it or should I keep to 6.3.8? 

The recent update simply adds back the options for Leon & Leah.  You're not forced to use them, so it will work.  And if you have the DCL SE beta, those two outcomes should be functional.

On 3/7/2021 at 10:00 PM, Corsayr said:

But there is one event called "the war hero" where your fame has attracted the attention of an outlaw that thinks you need to be put in your place. If he defeats you he will leave you in a very compromised position on the side of the road and depending on who comes along you can get sold to the auction house. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.3507da41050daae8a6292986d95b06fc.png

I couldn't find this event info anywhere on babo dialogue's manual

9 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

I couldn't find this event info anywhere on babo dialogue's manual

The manual doesn't go into too much specific detail of what each encounter entails for spoiler reasons, but it is Road encounter 08 and it has no conditional triggers beyond the general requirement of wearing keyworded outfit (or be naked)

Spoiler

ScreenShot834.thumb.png.961545b44d0d20ba247b2d54a826f501.png

You can also force the ending in a test in the debug tab by enabling a bad ending test

Spoiler

ScreenShot833.thumb.png.02927c3ac27e3fef4fd9ebd3dd7f58b9.png

3 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

Useful stuff, I'm actually installing Babo Dialogue right now, but I don't think my baka's SLAL animations are being registered in the SLAL when I choose "enable all animations", and another weird thing is that SLAL human and creature packs from babo are overwriting one or another

perhaps these are better to bring up in the patreon or discord or wherever instead of here XD

46 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

Useful stuff, I'm actually installing Babo Dialogue right now, but I don't think my baka's SLAL animations are being registered in the SLAL when I choose "enable all animations", and another weird thing is that SLAL human and creature packs from babo are overwriting one or another

He uses the same object plugin for both. It is okay for them to overwrite. 

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Version 6.3.9

Reenabled the Leon & Leah outcomes that are available again in DCL 9.0.

Edit:  I just noticed the info on the DCL 9 release that it requires a new game, so unless you're planning to get enslaved right way, there's no hurry to get this latest update to SS++.

I can't redo the SE BSA file myself, so the SE version will be released a little later.  For those who'd rather not wait, here's the one script that changed.

Scripts.7z 10.44 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you.

Love the idea and implementation of the freedom fund! A decent money sink, and makes it so I can replace the "left for dead" and "rescued" options in Defeat almost entirely with SS.

I set the price to 500 + 1500 random additional cost. Got defeated and auctioned, fund fell short. Wasn't even mad. The additional layer of capricious chance and that little messagebox blurb adds quite a bit to the SS experience.

Spoiler

ScreenShot279a.png.973c6054ffb9dfb66c7a43fb5b4704ab.png

It works really well now but I wouldn't mind an expansion of it - scaling cost by level for instance, or an option to pay upkeep for access to that service, like renting a mailbox in Skald's Mail.