48 minutes ago, soundoverdrive7 said:

Is there a mod I'm missing to sell a slave I recently subjugated? Or is there a mod I can get to store my subjugated slaves?

No, this mod is for selling you, not the other way around.  You're probably looking for something like Paradise Halls Enhanced (any questions about that mod would best be handled on its support topic).

1 minute ago, Orb23 said:

Hey this mod is incompatible and will ctd instantly on starting a new game/loading a game when used with SD Addons

Incorrect. Check your mods and make sure all of them are the correct version the version of game you’re playing.

5 minutes ago, Orb23 said:

Im not stupid ive been modding my skyrim for over a decade, i know what im doing

Obviously not, I have SS++ in my LO for years w/o any problems. Go and whine somewhere else.

Edited by CaptainJ03
1 hour ago, Orb23 said:

Hey this mod is incompatible and will ctd instantly on starting a new game/loading a game when used with SD Addons

A crash on startup is usually due to a missing requirement or an incorrect version (for example, BSA files are not interchangeable between LE and SE, so having the wrong version will cause an immediate crash).  A problem with SD Customization Addons has not been reported before, and the mods do not modify or interact with each other, which suggests that some other problem exists in your specific game setup.  Have you checked the crash log?

@Orb23 Please help me understand the problem you are having.

Your statement here:

2 hours ago, Orb23 said:

in fact even without it SS++ crashes my game constantly(with other mods installed)

seems to contradict your statement here:

2 hours ago, Orb23 said:

its not that SS++ doesnt work on my game at all

Please help me understand whether SS++ works in your game or not.

had simple slavery following fine for weeks . 

now it sends to the cell , I talk to john Randell ,go though the chat process but i stay in the cell and the auction does not start. 

have also tried talking to auctioneer same thing strips the Items then nothing 

any ideas please

22 minutes ago, megger35 said:

now it sends to the cell , I talk to john Randell ,go though the chat process but i stay in the cell and the auction does not start. 

Which version number are you using?

Generate a Papyrus log of a time when you try to start the auction.  You might see an obvious problem if you look at the last part, or you're welcome to post the file here and I will look at it.

7 hours ago, megger35 said:

any ideas please

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Which version number are you using?

Generate a Papyrus log of a time when you try to start the auction.  You might see an obvious problem if you look at the last part, or you're welcome to post the file here and I will look at it.

If the guy’s name is still John Randall (which was an Outlander reference, if anyone was curious), you have a very old version. Hex changed it quite awhile ago 

Edited by jfraser

Just wondering if this is compatible with SE version 1.6.1170? Vortex is saying it's incompatible but, FNIS sees it as working. Only issue I'm having that I can't resolve is a CTD after being auctioned off or CTD after being sent from jail to the auction house. Kinda random tbh, but only crashes during these times. Maybe something with load order.

The Sanguine's Debauchery outcome is very buggy for me. After the auction I'm getting the usual blackscreen and a messagebox saying "We're going on a journey". Then the owner is teleported to me in the auction house and is just standing there. I don't know if it's a SD+ or SS issue but SD+ has always been buggy with SS.

1 hour ago, meow135 said:

Just wondering if this is compatible with SE version 1.6.1170? Vortex is saying it's incompatible but, FNIS sees it as working.

The SE download for this mod works with any version of SE or AE.  The Vortex complaint is probably because of the form number, which is intentional (discussed here on previous pages).

47 minutes ago, RoninDog said:

The Sanguine's Debauchery outcome is very buggy for me. After the auction I'm getting the usual blackscreen and a messagebox saying "We're going on a journey". Then the owner is teleported to me in the auction house and is just standing there.

The starting point, whether it's inside the auction hall or some point in the outside world, depends on which SD master was randomly chosen.  It's possible that a master might need some sort of nudge to get it moving.  Perhaps others who have experience with the SD masters can share some of their insights and experiences with this enslavement outcome.

Help lol. Game crashes whenever I am sent to slavery market, such as after Defeat event.

I am on SE 1.5.97, ZAZ 8+ and Fuz Ro D-oh 1.7 (latest ver compatible with 1.5.97).

Netscript log says: Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFA2861A0DD (skee64.dll+1A0DD) on thread 29512!

And yes I know the SOS dll issue where I have to fix by removing + saving + re adding back.

imagen_2024-04-23_073916224.png

3 hours ago, yacky91 said:

I am on SE 1.5.97, ZAZ 8+ and Fuz Ro D-oh 1.7 (latest ver compatible with 1.5.97).

Hi, I do the SE conversion of this mod for Hexbolt. I use that combination of versions myself, so I know it works. You must have some other mod conflict in your game.

On 3/31/2024 at 3:15 AM, HexBolt8 said:
On 3/30/2024 at 7:44 PM, willsigs123 said:

It seems that S.L.U.T.S is not being detected as installed by this mod even though have downloaded and installed the latest version of this mod and S.L.U.T.S

I don't see a problem with detecting SLUTS Resume 3.2 SE.  Simple Slavery tests for the presence of the sluts_main quest to check for the mod.  Are you sure that SLUTS is running properly in your game?  In the console, you can run "sqv sluts_main" to see if the game sees it.

I am having this issue too. I have made sure that SD++ is loaded after sluts and I have reinstalled both, but my problem persists. I understand that it's probably an issue on my side but I am new to modding Skyrim so tips on how to debug this would be amazing. Thank you

1 hour ago, HonestTortilla said:
On 3/30/2024 at 10:15 PM, HexBolt8 said:
On 3/30/2024 at 3:44 PM, willsigs123 said:

It seems that S.L.U.T.S is not being detected as installed by this mod even though have downloaded and installed the latest version of this mod and S.L.U.T.S

I don't see a problem with detecting SLUTS Resume 3.2 SE.  Simple Slavery tests for the presence of the sluts_main quest to check for the mod.  Are you sure that SLUTS is running properly in your game?  In the console, you can run "sqv sluts_main" to see if the game sees it.

I am having this issue too. I have made sure that SD++ is loaded after sluts and I have reinstalled both, but my problem persists. I understand that it's probably an issue on my side but I am new to modding Skyrim so tips on how to debug this would be amazing. Thank you

Hi, welcome to LoversLab!  The person you quoted you didn't come back with answer, so I'll ask the same question:  Are you sure that SLUTS is running properly in your game?  In the console, you can run "sqv sluts_main" to see if the game sees it.  It shouldn't matter whether SLUTS loads before or after SD+.  Also, which version of SS++ are you using?

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:
5 hours ago, HonestTortilla said:
On 3/31/2024 at 3:15 AM, HexBolt8 said:
On 3/30/2024 at 7:44 PM, willsigs123 said:

Expand  

Hi, welcome to LoversLab!  The person you quoted you didn't come back with answer, so I'll ask the same question:  Are you sure that SLUTS is running properly in your game?  In the console, you can run "sqv sluts_main" to see if the game sees it.  It shouldn't matter whether SLUTS loads before or after SD+.  Also, which version of SS++ are you using?

Hi, thanks for the answer. Yes I have checked running "sqv sluts_main" and the quest is there, I have also been able to start it by asking an innkeeper. I mention the load order because it's something that the original message also said, but yeah I haven't seen anywehre that the load order matters.
I am using:

Skyrim AE 1.6.1170

Simple Slavery plus plus 6.3.21 [SE]

I also have installed:

Raven Beak Prison SE 1.1.1, and the patch to Simple Slavery Plus Plus

Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0

I can see in the MCM of Simple Slavery Plus Plus that the slavery outcomes from those two moods are found and enabled, so I know that Simple Slavery Plus Plus is not completely broken.

Again, thanks for the help

12 minutes ago, HonestTortilla said:

I also have installed:

Raven Beak Prison SE 1.1.1, and the patch to Simple Slavery Plus Plus

You do not need to patch Simple Slavery.  Doing so will usually break something.  This particular patch overwrites the main Simple Slavery scripts with old versions from 4 years ago, so you lost 4 years of fixes and updates.  Remove the patch and Simple Slavery will be able to recognize SLUTS.

13 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You do not need to patch Simple Slavery.  Doing so will usually break something.  This particular patch overwrites the main Simple Slavery scripts with old versions from 4 years ago, so you lost 4 years of fixes and updates.  Remove the patch and Simple Slavery will be able to recognize SLUTS.

Ok that worked an absolute charm, thank you very much! I guess the lesson to learn is not to mindlessly patch just because a patch exists but check the dates of the patch vs the mods it patches. It also doesn't help how dead is the comments section of Raven Beak.

Regarding my issue, it has been solved, so thank you again!

4 minutes ago, HonestTortilla said:

Ok that worked an absolute charm, thank you very much! I guess the lesson to learn is not to mindlessly patch just because a patch exists but check the dates of the patch vs the mods it patches. It also doesn't help how dead is the comments section of Raven Beak.

Regarding my issue, it has been solved, so thank you again!

Raven beak has been untouched for some time

On 4/23/2024 at 11:24 AM, Herowynne said:

Hi, I do the SE conversion of this mod for Hexbolt. I use that combination of versions myself, so I know it works. You must have some other mod conflict in your game.

Somehow it works now, I guess it's because I decided to install a couple fixes and optimizations.