11 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Inside, next to the barracks

Duh. I knew that once upon a time. I've just installed the mod for the first time in a couple of years and I couldn't for the life of me remember where it was. ?

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Inside.  With picture!

Thanks. Actually saw that a couple of weeks ago but only just got around to installing the mod yesterday. ☹️

@HexBolt8 Is it possible in an update for this modification to please have a settings import/export feature, so that when there's a lot of slavery destinations active they can be quickly backed up (exported) and restored (imported)?

That way with single life player characters you can quickly get back up and running again (saving time configuring settings) if the character dies for whatever reason.

2 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Is it possible in an update for this modification to please have a settings import/export feature, so that when there's a lot of slavery destinations active they can be quickly backed up (exported) and restored (imported)?

Do you really have that many outcomes enabled at once?  I typically don't have many.  I can also foresee problems with importing.  Player exports with outcomes A, B, and C enabled, then starts a new game with mods A and B not installed, and imports the settings.

30 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Do you really have that many outcomes enabled at once?  I typically don't have many.  I can also foresee problems with importing.  Player exports with outcomes A, B, and C enabled, then starts a new game with mods A and B not installed, and imports the settings.

When I say import/export in this case, it is meant where it operates in the fashion like how Frostfall 3.4.1 handles exporting/importing settings, which is with a profiles system. The user can define different profiles of settings in game, switch between them in game and they get applied to saved game files (and play environment). However it also saves them to external files as well in sync, so you can have different combinations of settings for different playthroughs.

@HexBolt8 Did you mean to have the people in Simple Slavery Plus Plus market place and auction hall, be potential followers for the player? Are they there for flavour, to buy the player and be their owner? What was the intention behind possibly almost all of the NPCs in this mod being potential followers, or do you have actual intentional followers some where in this mod?

I'm asking because when I ran a search through SexLab Survival mod it was discovered as part of the scan that at least 2-4 characters in Simple Slavery plus plus had the flag to possibly be followers.

Hi there! ?

While the topic of simple slavery is going on in SLS it reminded me I always wanted to ask about a feature I thought would be nice. 

Something like giving your housecarl some 'bail money' to hold on to, and if they have enough (when you wind up in the slave market) they bid on you in the slave auction which basically puts you back at your home with no slavery (but the money is gone). Basically like the outcome of my blog story "A Day in the life"

27 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Something like giving your housecarl some 'bail money' to hold on to, and if they have enough (when you wind up in the slave market) they bid on you in the slave auction which basically puts you back at your home with no slavery (but the money is gone).

That would be a nice outcome mini-mod, and it wouldn't have to be limited to a housecarl or a house.  But it seems more fun with a Devious Follower outcome where you have deals to work off, or a Submissive Lola outcome with a contract to fulfill.  During that time, the follower can instill in your character a proper understanding of the importance of listening to the follower's good advice, so you don't end up at the slave market again.

Still, that could be a useful gold sink.  I'll add the idea to my list of possible side projects.

Actually, @Corsayr, as I think about it, this would be something I'll try to make, as a separate mod.  It should have settings to keep things interesting though:

Spoiler

You're basically putting gold in escrow, held for you until it's needed, like enslavement insurance.

You can add to it whenever you like, but not withdraw anything.

If the amount is below your sale value, you don't get rescued.

Some settings:

Your auction base price, plus an optional random extra amount.

Chance per week for the money holder to spend or gamble away part of the amount (can be zero).

A toggle to be able to view how much is actually being held.

A chance that the money holder doesn't honor the deal (can be zero).

A way to designate your money holder.  It need not be a housecarl, or even a follower.  Any friend could do it (if you trust him).

A setting for the auction outcome if you're not rescued.  Either that, or SS would have to know to check this outcome first, then roll for other enabled outcomes if your buyer doesn't have enough gold stashed away.

A little idea for an add-on (optional) or an optional patch (without esp):

You already implemented the volunteer  "I always had this fantasy to be sold ... ", right? So then the auctioner says:

"No problem, lady. We will prepare everything. In the meantime have a drink, on the house.".

---> animation of the two drinking (already available vanilla) ----> black screen (simulates, of course, a sort of drug/poison)  ---> the player wakes up naked inside the cell.

At this point, three naked brute (Possibly human, personal taste), approach and say:

---> "Here we are. It's time you feel exactly how it will be become a sex slave" ----> start gangbang, couple, threesome, foursome, again couple anal and so on (how you wish).

---> again black screen (player passed out exhausted) ---> voice of the auctioner: "Wake up, lady! Your fun is ended! Now is time you fill your fantasy".

From this point, as always the auction, ending with slavery if installed or freed if not.

What do you think?

On 2/15/2021 at 7:04 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Actually, @Corsayr, as I think about it, this would be something I'll try to make, as a separate mod.  It should have settings to keep things interesting though:

Reveal hidden contents

This would work best if you did the thing I never got around to, which is make the sale amount variable based on various factors. But, at the least, you'd need a global attached to the different auction scenes to make the amount you were sold for more than just its current window dressing.

I don't know why I'm telling you what you already presumably know. XD

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

In the meantime have a drink, on the house.

The "pretend" auction was mainly useful for testing the auctions or quickly getting sold.  With the new MCM button, the pretend sale is less useful now (though more humorous).  I don't know if many players use it.  I'll keep the idea in mind for a possible optional "welcome" event when you arrive in the slave pen.  The "test drive" suggestion that was made a while back could be another optional one.  However, both get away from the core function.  I suppose it depends on how long a player wants to linger in the slave market.

I'd really want to do the enslavement insurance thing first, since it adds a different sort of outcome.  For that, I'd have to just ignore the amounts in the bidding dialog, though I have an idea for rewording that slightly so that bidding starts at an unspecified starting amount, and the bidders are just raising the bid rather than bidding that actual amount.

For some reason this mod is not working for me. The enslavement now button does not work (nothing happens) and if I trigger slavement event through Ashes (I have installed Ashes + Ashes Fixes +  Ashes to SS++) my character is teleported to a black room where I don't see anything. The coc command to the auction house works tho, so I don't know what is the problem :(

13 minutes ago, kolirios said:

For some reason this mod is not working for me. The enslavement now button does not work (nothing happens) and if I trigger slavement event through Ashes (I have installed Ashes + Ashes Fixes +  Ashes to SS++) my character is teleported to a black room where I don't see anything. The coc command to the auction house works tho, so I don't know what is the problem :(

Did you install or upgrade on an old save?

5 hours ago, kolirios said:

For some reason this mod is not working for me. The enslavement now button does not work (nothing happens) and if I trigger slavement event through Ashes (I have installed Ashes + Ashes Fixes +  Ashes to SS++) my character is teleported to a black room where I don't see anything.

The button just sends the SS enslavement mod event, which is as basic as it gets.  The Ashes to SS++ patch does the same thing, so the result should be the same.  You could try reinstalling the mod.  Sometimes reinstalling fixes things.