View File

ATTENTION: This mod is closed - no bugs will be fixed, no questions will be answered.

The follower mod is:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2647-maria-eden-prostitution/

It covers most aspects of ME Slavery - but slavery in that mod is consensual.

Please download ReadMe and read it before playing Maria Eden!

I moved all the blah-blah into the file because this page is getting to large

To all the updaters of previous version!!!
I have changed the clothings - To keep your old outfits still working, you have to do some manual changes in your SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\maria.json before starting the game:
The femdom outfits are stored as femdom0_ - femdom4_
The whore outfits are stored as whore0_ - whore4_
Check if your outfit contains a reference to maria.esp and replace it with "0" - this is the whore piercing that is no longer needed. I don't want to add import code into my WIP mod.
The wardrobe in Marias home contains every cloth you defined - together with http://www.nexusmods...m/mods/64905youcan define new outfits fast.
I disabled clothing restrictions because it gets to complex with those different kinds of clothing's - checking the outfit during equip-event tooks too much time - it produces lags. Maybe I create a native SKSE function for outfit checks later.

Some words about version 1.24
This is a very rough alpha version - intend to be used by experienced Sykrim users - I am not able to support users who don't know anything about Mods and the basics like FNIS and SKSE.

Dont expect that you can really play Skyrim using Maria Eden because it converts Tamriel into a BDSM hell.
Those who only want a simple version that does not affect the gameplay too much should stick with 1.19.

1.2x is a massive overhaul and it concentrates very much on the whoring aspect.

Therefore it comes with two brothels - FoxClub (in Riverwood) and Ponytail Club (in Solitude) - nameless701 was the artist who build up those stages that Maria Eden fills with life.

I had so many support by volfin, aqqh, nameless701 - I spend hundreds of hours and I am sure my patient supporters spend also very very much time.

Narsilien80 has provided a complete french translation.

Tepi has send me some really cool animations that increases the immersion effect.

I recommend to startup with the internal Maria Eden Quickstart system because LAL and DAYMOYL support is currently very limited and probably remain limited because of there static nature. In 1.20 the collection of startup scenarios is dynamic and depends on the other mods you have installed.
Once you have discovered the new playgrounds you may switch back to the other game starters.

You can not update you game saves - 1.2x is too far away from 1.19 - sorry for that.

I have extended the mod collaboration features massively that turns Maria Eden into a kind of framework - download MariaEventSDK.htm to see how to connect your own mods to Maria Eden.
The both brothels are first examples - they can be used without Maria Eden - but once Maria Ede is running it connects to these mods and fills them with life and action.

I have introduced a persistent configuration system and try to integrate other Frameworks too - therefore I made some secret options in the mariadefaults.json file. So starting a new game is no longer a configuration marathon.

new secret options in mariadefaults.json:
"initsexlab" : 1,
"initzaz" : 1,
"initchargen" : 0
"string" :
{
"playername" : "Eva"
}
initsexlab loads your sexlab settings automatically - no need to do this manually every time
initzaz registers zaz with sexlab - automatically - no need to do this manually every time
initchargen stores and restores your char - experimental, have problems with skin
playername stores the last player name - no need to do this manually every time

Dependencies, hard: (No way around those / ohne die geht nix)

You should move MariaEden to the bottom of your load order.
Recommended / empfohlen:

• More Nasty Critters

Mögliche Konflikte / does not really work with:

• Slavery and follower-mods (I have no idea what happens if you are owned by two slavers...)
  • Every mod that modifies the town entries

Thanks to:

• Bethesda for this grateful RPG
  • Ashal for SexLab and PapyrusUtils
  • ZaZ for the Animation Pack
  • xaz for the Animation Pack and the many personal support
  • Zadil für Devious Devices
  • Tepi for many animations that makes you feel like a slave
  • CGi for the many personal support and his patience with me and my Papyrus startup
  • Heromaster for the many personal support
  • Mavia for her grateful msex Veronica, that has inspired me to create this mod
  • Ichabod for his grateful Player Slave Encounters, that has inspired me to create this mod
  • Fladder and volfin for updating the English translation
  • My patient beta testers volfin, nameless701, aqqh, Narsilien80
  • and all the others, those resources and mods I use
  • Jahem_kinkaid for the Russian translation

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/09/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard, Sexlab 1.59, ZaZ Animation Pack 6.04, Devious Devices Assets 2.8.3, Papyrus Utils 3 beta 4, SKSE 1.7.2, UIExtensions 1.2.0
  • Special Edition Compatible

Ich bin kein englisch-Mutter-sprachler und es gibt Dialoge, die eine besondere Note der Demütigung hinterlassen - ich bin damit überfordert, das zu übersetzen. Aber ich werde jedem Übersetzer jede Hilfe angedeihen lassen - versprochen.

Klingt so als hättest du viel zeit investiert und der mod klingt wirklich verlocked ich denke wenn ich mal wieder ein neues spiel starte werde ich das ganze mal ausprobieren. Wobei ich eher der typ bin der das spiel auf normale art und weiße spielt und vorallem durch das versagen im kampf in die sklaverei oder andere szenarien fällt.

Eine frage hätte ich daher ich lese das nachdem man sich irgendwann die Freiheit verdient hat man überfallen werden kann, wie sieht der überfall den aus? spezielle npc's die irgendwo gespawnt werden o.ä., oder kann es mir beim verlieren im kampf bei jedem NPC passiern?

wie sieht der überfall den aus? spezielle npc's die irgendwo gespawnt werden o.ä., oder kann es mir beim verlieren im kampf bei jedem NPC passiern?

Man kann auch frei starten, und man wird versklavt, sobald die Gesundheit einen bestimmten Level unterschreitet - egal von wem man die Schläge einsteckt.

I must say that this mod sounds like everything I have ever wanted in a slavery mod, assuming it works as it says! Of course it would be in a foreign language. ^_^

I hold out hope that one of our German-speaking members will want to translate it, because I very much want to try this out!

I wish my English would be good enough for a translation - but it is not the case.

And it is WIP - the scenarios are working but they are not integrated seamlessly - some of them can be started only by talking to your domme. I want that they starts automatically.

I Suspected it might be a work in progress, but unfortunately when i translate the original post, all the formatting breaks and it becomes a wall of text which is difficult to read.

Hopefully, someone will take the time to translate the mod while you are working on it! If I had the text file, I could even take a crack at it with a machine translator, but I imagine this would end up a bit messy.

Ich hab ein wenig rumprobiert und ein par Mods deaktiviert, nachdem ich maria eden installiert habe habe ich ein neues Spiel gestartet, allerdings starte ich nicht, wie ich der Beschreibung nach vermuten würde, bei einem Sklavenhändler in Weißlauf sondern unterhalb der originalen Startzene kurz vor dem Höhlenausgang nach Skyrim und ein Fenster fragt mich danach wem ich bei der Flucht gefolgt bin (Danach wird die entsprechende Person dann beschworen und rennt nach draußen). Fesseln hat der Character allerdings dann bereits an. 

Ist das bei der momentanen Version des Mods normal? Wenn ja, gibt es einen Storypfad dem ich folgen kann um den Mod zu starten ohne Maria Eden per Konsole zu mir zu teleportieren?

Wenn nein, kann es daran liegen das ich die englische Sprachausgabe von Skyrim nutze? Oder gibt es Konflike mit z.B. SkyrimRedone?

While I am a bit ... anxious to try this out due to the many dependencies and scripts I have to say: This sounds good. And to show my appreciation of such ideas: A translation hand-made (no google-translate) by myself for all non-germans out there. But please don't ask for a full translation of the mod itself (though I am german I play only in english, and hope somebody will bear the cross and translate it eventually!)

Attention:

This is a very early raw Alpha-Version and not suited to be used with an existing savegame

Maria Eden turns your Skyrim in a different game - guaranteed not for minors!

During the course of the game you'll get enslaved, sold, tortured, punished, raped (from humans and animals) and humiliated. That's some tough stuff. I greatly recommend to use a Skyrim Mod Organizer and the mod should be loaded last - because there are a lot of modifications done to the world of Skyrim. I also recommend to turn off all other Player-Slave and Follower-Mods, my mod does not care if other mods work or not. Expect CTDs or Screen-Freezer, the mod is heavy with scripts. It is still possible to play the "normal" Skyrim while using this, but the handicaps are definatly unfair.

Disclaimer:

Maria Eden is still unfinished. It only mirrors sexual fantasies and has nothing to do with how I view the opposite sex in reality. After months of hard work I decided to give others a chance to participate with the mod. I am not interested in criticism regarding the content of the mod, its just a game. But technical feedback, ideas for improvment etc is always welcome.

How to play:

You start as a female slave (only meant for females), at a slaver in Whiterun. You receive a training-phase until you are sold

Your new mistress is your follower (it can be a male NPC as well, but it was optimized for female NPCs). After she has prepared you for your new life as a slave she follows you everywhere and makes demands now and then. Those demands depend on time and location. You will receive a "slave-manual" that gives you the basics.

If you enter a tavern together it might be that she sells you to work as a dancer to pay for lunch. Maybe the guests enjoyed your dancing so much the want more. Maybe some owners then want to rent you for some special room service, and maybe your mistress will agree. It could also happen that she rents you at some patrons directly. If she is tired, she rents a room and if the tavern has the right lodgings for a slaveyou will be brought there, and the patrons will take care of you..

When you enter cities it could be that she has to take care of some business. She will then leave you walking the streets, with a nice pimp to look after you. As a whore you will experience a lot...Military-Camps should be avoided as well, your mistress will surely have ideas to make more money.

If you don't make enough money it could happenthat she sells you in Solitude to the highest bidder, back to the Slaver in Whiterun or does something even worse to you...

If she is tired she looks for a place to sleep and will make sure you won't forget this night...

If you want to have adventures on your own she will release you for some time. But if you don't come back on time, it will end bad for you. She also has a special elixir that turns you into something - and as this something you have extrodinary magical powers you surely have never seen in Skyrim.

The money you earn is kept by your mistress, and she uses it to improve your earnings further. You can earn your freedom if you made enough money for your lady, but if you ask too early for this, again it could end bad. Are you attacked and overwhelmed in freedom, you can end right again at the slaver.

Technical stuff:

It was meant to be played with a controller, and maybe you have to reassign some keys in the MCM-menu (Digi-Cross left/right)

Left: undress: Right: kneel (your mistress and some others only talk to you when you kneel)

T: Dance (1 - 8 for variations), M: Masturbate (1-9 different poses, again 1 for kneel)

The mod starts in Debug-mode - so you can shorten some scenes, skip them or change their course. Also you can directly start some scenes while talking to your mistress. What happens to you if you ask for freedom depends on the Septims you earned for your lady. In the MCM you can change this. If you lost your mistress, you can teleport her back through the MCM. You can also temporarily freeze her this way.

During the course of the game special cloths will be used, you can define those yourself.. (Folder: data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData has a file called maria.json, that defines the clothing-sets.) You can also do that in the game using the MCM, there is an option for this, but due to some bugs in JsonUtils this doesn't work properly all the time.

Dependencies, hard: No way around those:
Dawnguard!
Sexlab (newst version, always!)
ApachiiHairFemale (http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/10168)
ZaZ Animation Pack (http://www.loverslab...pack-2014-08-29)
Devious Devices Assets (immer neuste Version)

Dependencies (Soft, used for the clothing-sets)
* Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit for CBBEv3 (http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/18452)
* HN66s Earrings (http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/11130)
* S&D shadow walker SET-4 (CBBE v3) (http://youtu.be/-Vo1...8egipMvvo4CMyBA)
* Dark Lillith (http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/23334)
* UNP Undies (http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/24444)
* Elewin Pumps 2 (http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/30642)
* Elewin Anklet (http://www.mediafire...5nbxq/Anklet.7z)
* Black Lace Mini Dress (http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/53721)
* PentagramAmulet NoneReplacer (http://www.nexusmods...kyrim/mods/7054)
* Newmiller Piercings (?)

If thise are not found they simply are missed in the game. You can delete or modify data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\maria.json

Recommended:

* More Nasty Critters

Does not really work with:

Alternative starting mods (because Maria Eden is one!)
Slavery and follower-mods (I have no idea what happens if you are owned by two slavers...)
Sexlab Aroused - so script-heavy that it often blocked my mod

Thanks to:
* Bethesda für dieses großartige RPG
* Ashal für SexLab und PapyrusUtils
* ZaZ für das Animation Pack
* xaz für das Animation Pack und die vielen persönlichen Script Tipps
* Zadil für Devious Devices
* CGi für die vielen persönlichen Script Tipps und die Geduld mit mir und meinen Papyrus Anfängen
* Heromaster für die vielen persönlichen Script Tipps
* Mavia für ihr großartiges msex Veronica, das mich zu diesem Mod inspiriert hat
* Ichabod für sein großartiges Player Slave Encounters, das mich zu diesem Mod inspiriert hat
* und all die anderen, deren Resourcen und Mods ich nutze

I must say that this mod sounds like everything I have ever wanted in a slavery mod, assuming it works as it says! Of course it would be in a foreign language. ^_^

I hold out hope that one of our German-speaking members will want to translate it, because I very much want to try this out!

I'm thinking of trying it despite not speaking German. My player and I will both be confused.

I wish my English would be good enough for a translation - but it is not the case.

And it is WIP - the scenarios are working but they are not integrated seamlessly - some of them can be started only by talking to your domme. I want that they starts automatically.

Even if there would be some very rough english translation i'm quite sure that it would be rather easy to find a volunteer to smooth it up.

Would be great if someone would be willing to do so - pretty please  :P

Ich hab ein wenig rumprobiert und ein par Mods deaktiviert, nachdem ich maria eden installiert habe habe ich ein neues Spiel gestartet, allerdings starte ich nicht, wie ich der Beschreibung nach vermuten würde, bei einem Sklavenhändler in Weißlauf sondern unterhalb der originalen Startzene kurz vor dem Höhlenausgang nach Skyrim und ein Fenster fragt mich danach wem ich bei der Flucht gefolgt bin (Danach wird die entsprechende Person dann beschworen und rennt nach draußen). Fesseln hat der Character allerdings dann bereits an. 

Ist das bei der momentanen Version des Mods normal? Wenn ja, gibt es einen Storypfad dem ich folgen kann um den Mod zu starten ohne Maria Eden per Konsole zu mir zu teleportieren?

Wenn nein, kann es daran liegen das ich die englische Sprachausgabe von Skyrim nutze? Oder gibt es Konflike mit z.B. SkyrimRedone?

Dann hast du noch irgendeinen anderen Quickstart oder Alternate Start Mod - oder Reste davon aktiv. Vielleicht klappts wenn du meine Mod als letztes lädst.

Maria Eden sitzt in Weißlauf in der beflaggten Mähre - aber du kannst jeden NPC fragen, ob er dich als Sklavin annimmt. Du kannst auch den Sklavenhändler in Weißlauf fragen, du kannst in ein Banditen Camp reisen und dich hauen lassen.

Maria kann man per MCM Menü her-warpen oder zu ihr hin warpen.

i have no clue about modding, but if someone was to put a .txt file up here with everything that has to be translated and i have some time i could translate it, just the implementing would have to be done by someone else

There is no need to be a modder. Mod translation is easy with:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148/?

Since now I have three peoples asking me for doing the translation - maybe you should coordinate somehow - just because there are really many dialogs...

A slavery mod where you can't also have Devious Devices?  Sounds unfortunate.

There is a redux version of aroused - maybe it works - by the way :my mod is using Devious Devices (Assets)

It starts with aroused - by I had lags with it.

Dann hast du noch irgendeinen anderen Quickstart oder Alternate Start Mod - oder Reste davon aktiv. Vielleicht klappts wenn du meine Mod als letztes lädst.

Maria Eden sitzt in Weißlauf in der beflaggten Mähre - aber du kannst jeden NPC fragen, ob er dich als Sklavin annimmt. Du kannst auch den Sklavenhändler in Weißlauf fragen, du kannst in ein Banditen Camp reisen und dich hauen lassen.

Maria kann man per MCM Menü her-warpen oder zu ihr hin warpen.

Huh, ich habe grade testweise ME ausgemacht und bekomme dann den normalen Skyrim start. Ich teste jetzt mal ob es evtl an Interesting NPCs, der Sprache oder ähnlichen Mods liegt, wenn ich was herausfinde schreibe ich es hier rein.

A slavery mod where you can't also have Devious Devices?  Sounds unfortunate.

Wonder if the OP tried SexLab Aroused Redux?

Maria Eden uses only Devious Devices Assets - after heavy script lags I decided to avoid aroused - the only thing that counts in my Mod is money - making money for your femdom... 

Gratulation ! Du hast es geschafft den Mod fertig zu stellen.

Hatte lange nichts mehr von DIr gehört und dachte schon, Du hättest es geschmissen, aber da bist Du wieder. Toll!

ich werde die mod beobachten bis sie spielreif ist und freue mich schon darauf.

edit : eine Frage vorab : Kann man die mod auch später starten, zb lvl 50 oder braucht es einen Spielneustart ?