8 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

Damn. Now there's yet another license I have to buy!

Seriously though, thanks much for adding this -- what a brilliant idea!

You know you would've just wasted that money anyway on useless things, like weapons and armor.

The idea was @Corsayr's; I just implemented it.

3 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the alternate poster its compatible whith SSE version ?

Yes.  It's just a texture file.

18 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

There are male slaves in the slave pen, and the dialog should change for male player characters.  If you've found any lines that refer to males as she or her, please quote it here as accurately as you can recall, and I'll fix it. 

Maybe it was a problem with another mod. It was during a quest from that started from Laura's Bondage Shop, but  because it transferred me to a place with a lot of women in cages I thought that it had put me in your mod's place. The characters only ever referred to my character as she/her or alluded to me having girly parts. I want to be a willing slave, so I almost didn't install this, but I thought adding the threat of being sold by my enemies after defeat would be a good addition.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I have been pleasantly surprised about how many content creators actually answer and are polite. Not all sites have as considerate authors.  

23 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

I thought adding the threat of being sold by my enemies after defeat would be a good addition.

Yes, it adds more consequence (and fun) than just being robbed and released.  You'll need at least one enslavement mod for the auction to send you to.  Check the mod descriptions, because (as you've seen) some mods are designed only for female characters.

I want to be a willing slave

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission might interest you, if you don't might being called Lola (it's a title) by your owner.

Not all sites have as considerate authors. 

People on LoversLab are very nice and helpful.  It's a well-moderated site, and perhaps the focus on fantasy attracts a different sort of game player.

46 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes, it adds more consequence (and fun) than just being robbed and released.  You'll need at least one enslavement mod for the auction to send you to.  Check the mod descriptions, because (as you've seen) some mods are designed only for female characters.

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission might interest you, if you don't might being called Lola (it's a title) by your owner.

People on LoversLab are very nice and helpful.  It's a well-moderated site, and perhaps the focus on fantasy attracts a different sort of game player.

I have downloaded Submissive Lola: The Resubmission, I have not yet gotten to test it, I'm in the beginning of a new play through and I have not yet gotten very far, I'm too busy trying out sexlab mods. I have a few of the enslavement mods from your list. 

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

New:  An alternate slave poster texture provided by DeepBlueFrog (with a few edits by me).  It's an optional download.

The alternate poster is a big improvement - much more immersive and consistent with the rest of the mod.

Perhaps the alternate poster can become *the* poster in the next release?

8 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

Quick question about the site: How am I an advanced member? I don't make content

If you go to your profile, you will see your Content Count is 38 at the moment, which means that LoversLab treats your posts as "content". Your title of "Advanced Member" is based on how many posts that you have made.

2 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Ok. That's weird. I would think they wouldn't consider mere comments as me being advanced member. Thank you.

Fun fact it is also just a suggested default title, if you go to settings you can hit edit profile and change it to whatever you want (within the confines of the posted forum rules)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.085cabd06fc035e772533a4ccc4eb398.png

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

The alternate poster is a big improvement - much more immersive and consistent with the rest of the mod.

Perhaps the alternate poster can become *the* poster in the next release?

Sure, seeing as jfraser liked your suggestion.  I'm using the new texture myself.  I'm not a fan of optional downloads, so I'll probably include the old texture as a loose file in the download package for those who want it.  DeepBlueFrog also sent me a bulletin board mesh that could look nice outside the slave hall, in place of the X-cross.  I might need help converting the mesh for SE.

I want to have Corsayr's insurance/bail idea for the next update.  I was thinking about details for that today.  It will be part of this mod, an option for players who'd like to purchase a "Get Out of Jail Free" outcome.

12 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

Its moved

Hmm, so it is.  It moved a few pixels.  The barracks door probably got bumped in the editor at some point in the mod's history.  Thank you for noting this.  I'll revert the change to that door in the next update.  I'll leave the slave market door where it is.

Any MO2 users out there? I only now noticed the latest update available for the MO2 and I thoughtlessly just dragged the folders to my MO2 file. I thought it would ask about any possible replacing of old folders, but it didn't and now I fear I might have messed up my folder. Any advice on how to fix things? I mean I know I need to delete the new files and try again, but is going through all the files one at the time really the only option?

12 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

Any MO2 users out there? I only now noticed the latest update available for the MO2 and I thoughtlessly just dragged the folders to my MO2 file. I thought it would ask about any possible replacing of old folders, but it didn't and now I fear I might have messed up my folder. Any advice on how to fix things? I mean I know I need to delete the new files and try again, but is going through all the files one at the time really the only option?

If it didn't replace anything, the new files should just be sitting there doing nothing. So in theory at least, you can ignore you did that and just install the update as normal... Everything should work fine

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Hmm, so it is.  It moved a few pixels.  The barracks door probably got bumped in the editor at some point in the mod's history.  Thank you for noting this.  I'll revert the change to that door in the next update.  I'll leave the slave market door where it is.

I think you can remove the barracks door from the mod. The moved door dont have the stone wall problem ?

TESV-2021-03-07-21-29-32-83.jpg.2eafff8a07699b52e0897444c5cb312e.jpg

TESV-2021-03-07-21-37-29-50.jpg.9e1bad977a5cc1764972add6a89e3cd7.jpg

Teleport edit was not saved in last version, fixed

Simple Slavery Plus Plus Immersive.zip

29 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

If it didn't replace anything, the new files should just be sitting there doing nothing. So in theory at least, you can ignore you did that and just install the update as normal... Everything should work fine

I did update normally, but now I fear there are copies in the folder. I can't see any but there are a few with very similar names. 

26 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

I did update normally, but now I fear there are copies in the folder. I can't see any but there are a few with very similar names. 

I found the folder I dragged, removed it and installed with installer again just to be sure. Thank you for help.

22 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

I want the sanguine mod but the thread that has the SE conversion has so many separate links and files I'm not sure which to download. 

You should ask over there.  The person supporting the SE conversion should know which files you need.

Okay, this is funny.  That nice new poster texture from DeepBlueFrog doesn't appear anywhere in the game.

It was originally poster #1.  When I released SS++, I'd replaced that image with the new one by RobJ.  When the choice is text versus a pretty naked slave girl, the girl wins.  (Some things in life are always true.)  I had renamed the original image to poster #0, just to preserve it, but there is no poster #0.

Then DeepBlueFrog sent me an alternate version of the poster #0 image, and I foolishly offered it as an optional replacement.  A replacement for an unused image.  Yeah.  The misunderstanding was entirely my fault.  My goof became clear when I was working on the bulletin board mesh that DBF also provided.

So if you're looking for that poster in your game, don't bother, though you might wish to delete that texture file since it's going to become the official one, which will be used in the next update, along with the bulletin board.

So the "new" poster needs a home.  I'm going to replace poster #3 with it (it's one you can optionally see in other cities), and add a few instances in Riften.  The poster that will be going away is this one (image below).  It probably doesn't fit the mod as well it originally did, before the slave market moved into its current high-class location.

Spoiler

Poster.png.65dc3a7759c1316a559190e9e20a66fc.png