11 hours ago, sfdrake said:

any chance of having your followers get sold when you get defeated and sent here by any means?

This mod is just an auction with a hand-off to an enslavement mod of the player's choice.  If an enslavement mod supports enslaving followers as well as the PC, then that would work.

sadly there isnt one.

I would love it there was.

It could sell followers to any map/ world space installed, but would not be able to sell PC to all of them except for Bruma and other Beyond Skyrim Projects....
midwood isle, falskaar  and I think wyrmstooth all have plot lines to get there
bandits, necromancers, warlocks, vampires... nazeem....

I have a big problem with the mod ....

i discovered it a short time ago and it looks really interesting

the problem is that I can't get it to work, I have several mod to launch the auction such as: Loansharks of Skyrim SE

so I have to repay the loan I made to the innkeeper and if I refuse to pay him, I should normally be sent to auction but nothing happens ... same for other compatible mods

a solution ?

47 minutes ago, riraaaaaa said:

I should normally be sent to auction but nothing happens ... same for other compatible mods

Check that SS++ is installed and running.  As Loansharks says, "actually if you don't have it [SS] installed, the mod will work, except nothing will happen if you miss the time to pay the debt".

"sqv SimpleSlavery" in the console should show the status as Running.

If it is, save first, then "coc sslvMarket" to go to the slave market.  Talk to the Auctioneer, and ask for a pretend auction (it will actually be real).  If you get an auction, then the mod is functioning.

If you still can't get it to work, you'll have to try reinstalling the mod, and/or deactivating it, loading your game, saving, and activating it again.

41 minutes ago, riraaaaaa said:

I have all the requirements, I installed everything correctly, I don't understand

I looked at Loansharks.  First, it's a self-described beta mod, and mods in beta state might not work well.  Second, rather than simply sending a mod event to start SS, it's using an old interface intended for Death Alternative.  Don't expect SS to work with Loansharks.  If it does, great.  If it doesn't, well it's an old mod that was left in a beta state.

13 hours ago, riraaaaaa said:

so I have to repay the loan I made to the innkeeper and if I refuse to pay him, I should normally be sent to auction but nothing happens ... same for other compatible mods

Which other compatible mods are you using that don't work for you with SS?

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I looked at Loansharks.  First, it's a self-described beta mod, and mods in beta state might not work well.  Second, rather than simply sending a mod event to start SS, it's using an old interface intended for Death Alternative.  Don't expect SS to work with Loansharks.  If it does, great.  If it doesn't, well it's an old mod that was left in a beta state.

Which other compatible mods are you using that don't work for you with SS?

Ha ok, i hadn't seen that Loansharks was in beta

Otherwise for the compatible mods that I use :
Defeat
Kidnapped Redux
Devious Devices (I believe)
Сhecking on the roads

And none of them works with ss ++ :/

1 hour ago, riraaaaaa said:

Defeat
Kidnapped Redux
Сhecking on the roads

Devious Devices doesn't send the player to SS.

Defeat and Kidnapped use the preferred SendModEvent mechanism, which is good.  I've observed Defeat sending me to SS many times.  I only tried Kidnapped briefly, as it caused me a lot of problems at the time.  I'm not familiar with the roads mod.  Defeat and Kidnapped have SS as a possible outcome, based on MCM settings and the circumstances in your game.  It's possible that your MCM settings for those mods are not correct, or you got unlucky on a random roll, or perhaps the way they work wasn't clear.  All I can tell you is that Defeat definitely will send the player to SS.  Look carefully at your settings and how those mods use them, and try reinstalling SS++ (you can reinstall the files without removing it from your game).  It should work.

2 hours ago, riraaaaaa said:

That could be Deviously Cursed Loot. An SS++ auction is a possible rape-outcome (defeated in battle I think) but I only get that to trigger when I disable ALL other possible outcomes. Even with a 100:1 chance for SS against Transport to an Inn, it always chose the latter.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

That could be Deviously Cursed Loot. An SS++ auction is a possible rape-outcome (defeated in battle I think) but I only get that to trigger when I disable ALL other possible outcomes. Even with a 100:1 chance for SS against Transport to an Inn, it always chose the latter.

Ah no, I probably made a mistake with another mod But this mod looks interesting, I will test it :)

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Devious Devices doesn't send the player to SS.

Defeat and Kidnapped use the preferred SendModEvent mechanism, which is good.  I've observed Defeat sending me to SS many times.  I only tried Kidnapped briefly, as it caused me a lot of problems at the time.  I'm not familiar with the roads mod.  Defeat and Kidnapped have SS as a possible outcome, based on MCM settings and the circumstances in your game.  It's possible that your MCM settings for those mods are not correct, or you got unlucky on a random roll, or perhaps the way they work wasn't clear.  All I can tell you is that Defeat definitely will send the player to SS.  Look carefully at your settings and how those mods use them, and try reinstalling SS++ (you can reinstall the files without removing it from your game).  It should work.

The kidnapped mod is really cool, we don't get bored on it ^^

Otherwise I made a new game with the SS ++ which I reinstalled correctly but still the same problem ... But yes you are surely right, there is surely something to be solved in the MCM menu for defeat, SS ++ and the rest

the problem is that i'm really struggling with the MCM menu in english ? for the moment i'm trying to take the time to translate them with esp-esm translator

Maybe it will help you solve my problem if I send an MCM menu screen ... if you have time

Hello, is there a way to reset SS++ somehow? It seams for some reason after I sleep for 24 hours the last master ( was enslaved once) keeps spawning and initiating a SL scene. After the scene it just dies. Then I get a courier with a letter that someone died and I inherited bla bla bla. Then I can sleep again and same NPC is spawned and it goes all over again. The console says the NPC is created by simple slavery. I have SD+ and I figure as not enslaved. If I sleep less than 24 hours no NPC is spawned. Weird :) Something looks stuck...

6 minutes ago, FireSplitter said:

It seams for some reason after I sleep for 24 hours the last master ( was enslaved once) keeps spawning and initiating a SL scene. After the scene it just dies. Then I get a courier with a letter that someone died and I inherited bla bla bla. Then I can sleep again and same NPC is spawned and it goes all over again. The console says the NPC is created by simple slavery. I have SD+ and I figure as not enslaved. If I sleep less than 24 hours no NPC is spawned.

That looks like an SD+ outcome.  SS++ does provide the SD+ masters, but after pairing you up and sending you on your way together, SS++ is done.  There's nothing to reset.  SD+ has control from then on.  Of course it's also possible that SD+ is finished too (if you're no longer a slave) and something strange in Skyrim is causing the SD+ master to keep reappearing.  You should also be aware that waiting, sleeping, or fast traveling for lengthy periods like that can mess up the game's calendar (losing a day) and perhaps cause odd things to occur.

16 minutes ago, tybot866 said:

Im getting a major issue when trying to load into the auction room, whether its through coc or walking in through the front door my game either has an infinite loading screen or crashes to desktop

Another person had that too, one page back.  No idea why it would happen.  LE or SE?  If LE, are you using Crash Fixes?

41 minutes ago, Zuriax said:

Is there a way to go straight to the auction house without defeat? The door isn't in the courtyard is that intentional or is something like open cities not letting the door load in?

The door should be there. Are you in the right courtyard? Is there a slavery poster and some slavery accoutrements sitting nearby?

image.png

8 minutes ago, tybot866 said:

I'm on LE but i may have found out what was causing it, my SKSE was still using the default memory allocation, i maxxed that out a few hours after posting and since then i havent had too much of an issue

Good to know.  I'll flag this for @yugiohking, who also had a problem like this.