AAF patches for Crazy & Leito mods [V3.2 Leito pack v2 + BodyTalk support]

Thank you for making a thread for this. Easier to follow now.

I dont follow the erection issue. What is a "normal" erection vs up and down?

Dog equipping should be feasible with equipmentset xml. Though I will need to test using race as a condition.

What is meant by dogmeat not interested in females?

By "normal" erection i mean the "horizontal" one (malebody_nude.nif). I encounter this issue with supermutant too.

For human, the penis can be messed up (morph problem?). For supemutants it stay flaccid.

I don't know why i have this issue if i remember that working with v47.

For dog not interested by by female (humor) i mean female playing animation correctly but not the dog. Dog take place  behind the female, do nothing and can play standing animation.

1 hour ago, moddyguy said:

Going to try out AAF alpha 50 and the patches.  Question: Do I need the original esp from crazy animation gun install?  I removed it for now in Mod Organizer.  The crazy gun patch has no entry in the esp, just want to make sure I am not doing anything wrong with my install.

thanks

Yes. You need the original esp installed.

25 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

Leito L1, L2 & L3 Updated:

Since AAF using skeletons instead of races you must install v53 or newer.

Staged leito staged animations (humans / dogs)

All kind of dogs

I downloaded L1,L2,L3 and they appear to be links to the old versions. But, it is possible I did something wrong?

1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

I checked them twice. Links pointing correct archives (link id 5061xx). You may edit your post where you quoted me to remove links that pointing to old files. (i don't deleted them yet)

That must be what happened. I downloaded from the quote in my post. :smiley:

On 5/11/2018 at 4:18 PM, Polistiro said:

For human, the penis can be messed up (morph problem?). For supemutants it stay flaccid.

I see the problem.

You need to have startMorphSet and stopMorphSet attributes in your position xml. Like this:

<meta title="Leito_positionData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="position"/>
<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="ready" stopMorphSet="unReady" offset="0,50,180"/>

That applies the defined morphSets at the beginning and end of the animation. For reference, those are:

<morphSet id="unReady">

<!-- Apply these morph changes if the condition attributes are true for that actor. -->
    <condition isFemale="false">

<!-- The morph to affect and the value to change to. -->
        <morph value="Unerection" to="1"/>
        <morph value="Erection Up" to="0"/>
        <morph value="Erection Down" to="0"/>
    </condition>
</morphSet>

<morphSet id="ready">
    <condition isFemale="false">
        <morph value="Unerection" to="0"/>
        <morph value="Erection Up" to="0"/>
        <morph value="Erection Down" to="0"/>
    </condition>
</morphSet>

Update:

Position xmls corrected for humans (morphset)

Superfluous xmls deleted

Edit: NEW UPDATE after 2h (3 downloads)

I removed leito animation data to avoid overwriting. (Erection system work now for humans and i can see problems reported by Dagobaking)

8 hours ago, moddyguy said:

love

this

orange yellowish text color

Me too, but don't abuse with it, i use it because "sometime" we don't read important information...

Someone can report if super mutants erection system works? Up and down are ok but not "90°"

1 hour ago, Polistiro said:

Me too, but don't abuse with it, i use it because "sometime" we don't read important information...

Someone can report if super mutants erection system works? Up and down are ok but not "90°"

How do you test that? Those things shoot at me.

If FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4b.7z and patch L3 are installed , spawn Strong near you.

prid 0003f2bb
moveto player

Source

No way, for leito animations i need to edit position data (morph value) . Some of them need a "100% up erection" to match. (like one of cowgirl anim , 3 i think)

I don't remember that when using the gun...

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

How do you test that? Those things shoot at me.

You could try the SuperMutantWorkshop mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15160 which allows you to build a device that creates super mutant settlers but that is introducing another mod to your testing environment.  (As an aside:  I had a Super Mutant brothel when I was using Vinfamy's prostitution mod but the RSE brothels don't get seem compatible with Super Mutant employees.)  You could also do like Polistiro said and try with Strong since he is friendly.

I seen that seems to be a bug but i can't reproduce it:

Context: Because you report me that with my xmls there is a penis misalignment, so i supposed that i may inverted animations... I crafted a leito gun to see if animations called by this one are the same that called with AAF GUI.

-Here is the "bug" that i seen only one time: male morph while playing "cowgirl stage3(&4)" came from "cowgirl3 stage3(&4)". It is possible that similar names can be interchanged?

I don't see how the names could get interchanged. More likely that the morph handling got out of sync somehow. It has to keep track of morphs as they get changed so that it knows how to reset later and in between morphs. But, if it gets thrown off somehow, that can then carry through and cause issues with later morph changes.

Thanks. Done.

I still don't know if all erection direction are supposed to be ok with super mutants ...

Are ok: Carry, Reverse carry & Powerbomb.

Are played with flaccid penises: Doggy, Standing doggy & Standing sideway.

If someone could report if he had the same issue that would be great...

3 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Thanks. Done.

I still don't know if all erection direction are supposed to be ok with super mutants ...

Are ok: Carry, Reverse carry & Powerbomb.

Are played with flaccid penises: Doggy, Standing doggy & Standing sideway.

If someone could report if he had the same issue that would be great...

I have not tested supermutants at all will do so soon.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Update - 04/15/18 - v1.4b

-Updated Advanced Animation Framework compatibility files to support Dongs of Fallout.  (Thanks dagobaking for the xmls)

So Dongs of Fallout is now required to use Leito's stuff?

:open_mouth:

Things have recently changed so that DOF is not required and is in fact incompatible with AAF. This does probably mean that supermutants don't currently have working morph functionality. But, I will look at it and see what can be done.

This line drive me a little bit crazy:

<value path="action" value="activity1" target="0" loop="true" from="1" to="0" steps="5" time="8.555"/>

Time= 8.555 is just an example ? (i found 10.266666412353516 for male aggressive blowjob leito animation)

I really don't understand loop / from / to / step ... It is needed for male-female animation ? What is the correct syntax for female-male animation?

<value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1"/> like before?

action for this kind of  xlm is always action

value point to equipment for a action type

target is for actor 0 or 1 (or 2 for 3some)

i don't see what this loop is for

37 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

This line drive me a little bit crazy:

<value path="action" value="activity1" target="0" loop="true" from="1" to="0" steps="5" time="8.555"/>

Time= 8.555 is just an example ? (i found 10.266666412353516 for male aggressive blowjob leito animation)

I really don't understand loop / from / to / step ... It is needed for male-female animation ? What is the correct syntax for female-male animation?

<value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1"/> like before?

action for this kind of  xlm is always action

value point to equipment for a action type

target is for actor 0 or 1 (or 2 for 3some)

i don't see what this loop is for

The purpose of this line is to tell AAF what is happening IN the animation.

It is not an absolutely requirement to include this. But, without it, many other features wont be possible like sounds, expressions, statistics effects, etc.

<value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1"/> is for controlling morphs on the body (because of the path value "morph").

When the path is "action" that is for telling AAF that a specific action is happening in the animation (like "back_massage" or whatever you want it to be). Yes. This should be done for female-male animations. It should be done for all animations that involve things that you want the actors to react to.

path is always action

value points to action type/id.

target is the actor to affect by number. the number is the order they appear in the node. so, 0 is the first actor, 1 is the second, etc. The action can target another actor in the animation or they can target themselves.

1 minute ago, Polistiro said:

are values for AAF_BasicRoundMeter.swf animation? If it's that, is less complicated than i expected...

Well. Yes and no.

Right now, that is all that they affect, yes.

But, in the future, they will also affect how the actor reacts (expressions, sounds, statistics, etc.).